Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Move In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Alyosha had given up.

After many begs, pleads and demands, the teen had finally given in to his boyfriend's wish.

Now he was going through the worst part of moving house. Dragging all his boxes from his mother's 'borrowed' car, up into Maks' house.

It wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that this place was a real shithole and he was genuinely worried that he'd get knifed if he stepped on the wrong crack in the pavement.

A sentiment he grunted at Maks as he passed him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Maks simply smiled as Alyosha grunted at him, ever since the man had agreed to move in with him he had been a complete sour-puss about it.

He on the other hand was over the moon about this.

This place wasn't great, he could admit that, but the rent was cheap and best of all, it would be there place.

No more nights of having to trudge home when Lyo's mother kicked him out or having to sneak through the man's bedroom window to get in late at night.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Lyo rolled his eyes when Maks just smiled at him.

Their personalities had both done a one-eighty since he had agreed to move in. Alyosha was usually the one full of smiles and trying to make Maks crack a grin. Now it was the other way around.

The only real reason he was annoyed was because his mother had not taken kindly to the news that he was moving out. In fact, she had thrown a hissy fit and made his life absolutely miserable.

But now, with one final act of defiance ('borrowing' her car), he was free of her torture.

The teen dropped his last box of stuff into the livingroom of their small apartment and sighed with a small smile.

Their apartment.

He liked the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Maks shut the door behind them, he forgot how much stuff Lyo had, it would take a while to find space for it all.

The teen walked up behind the man, wrapping his arms around Lyo's middle and kissed the back of his neck.

He liked the sound of that too, their apartment, this was their place, it wasn't much, but that didn't matter to him.

"I'm so glad you agreed to this."

He purred, it had taken a long time and a lot of begging, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Lyo's belongings were mostly books. He'd find a way to pack as many books as he could onto as few bookshelves as he could.

His small smile widened a little as Maks wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck.

He turned in his boyfriend's hold, his own arms curling around the younger teen's.

"I think you would have torn your hair out. You've been asking since you were fifteen." Three years later, he'd finally relented.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Maks nestled his head in against Lyo's chest, he was the only person that the teen let his guard down around, he wouldn't make himself this vulnerable around anyone but Lyo.

"And you rejected me so many times, asshole."

He grumbled, holding onto him a little tighter, his smile widening a little.

This place couldn't feel like home without the man here with him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Alyosha gave an amused hum in response.

He had rejected Maks a lot in the past.

But now he was here and they were making a life for themselves outside the limitations his mother had set on them.

It was a good thing.

The man pulled Maks towards the couch, sitting down and pulling Maks to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:08 pm

There was so much that they hadn't been allowed to do because Lyo's mother was both strict, and had a firm disliking of Maks.

That wasn't an issue anymore.

Maks fell onto the couch eagerly, sitting beside Lyo comfortably, carrying all those boxes into the apartment had been tiring work.

"So what do you think of our place? Has potential."

It wasn't great, but it could be dolled up a little quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:10 pm

His eyes trailed over the dirtied walls and he arched a brow.

"Right now? Load of shit."

Alyosha pulled Maks closer, leaning down to steal a long, slow kiss from him.

"It's a bit of a fixer upper and we have a lot of work to do."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Maks chuckle, it was a load of shit, but it didn't bother him at all.

"It'll be alright once we clean it up a little."

He kissed the man back eagerly, his hand stroking over Lyo's cheek gently as he nestled in closer to him.

It was better than being homeless, at the very least, it was dry and warm.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm

"Yeah, yeah."

Cleaning it up wouldn't be fun, but they could enjoy a clean fixed up home after it was done.

That's how he had to think to get the job done.

Lyo's teeth sank firmly into Maks' lower lip, splitting the skin roughly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Maks hissed a curse as his lip was split under the force of Lyo's teeth.

Immediately he could feel his lip bleeding and a bead of blood dripping down his chin.

"Jerk."

He muttered before returning he favor and biting the man's lip roughly in return until he could taste the sweet mix of his own and Lyo's blood.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:31 pm

"Like you don't like it," he snorted.

A soft moan sounded as his own lip was split.

This was how they went. Life wasn't life unless one of them sported a bruise, cut or split lip inflicted by the other.

Lyo pressed into the kiss eagerly as their blood mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Maks slipped into Lyo's lap, straddling the larger teen's legs as he wrapped his arms around him, kissing him deeply.

"I don't like it, I love it."

Of course he loved it, Lyo wouldn't get away with it constantly if he didn't.

Nothing separated the two of them any more, walking around the house sporting each others wounds would be the norm now.

His tongue pressed against Lyo's split lip firmly, lapping at the blood with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:37 pm

"Good."

Maks would be sporting even more marks now that they were living together.

Both from fights and other no less violent activities. They were going to be spending most of their time together now. There was nothing stopping them from doing whatever the hell they wanted.

When Mas straddled his hips, his hands slid down his back to grip his cheeks firmly, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Maks gave a soft groan as his backside was gripped and he was pulled closer to Lyo.

His arms wrapped around the man's neck as he pressed up against him, his lip trailing down Lyo's neck.

Maks peppered his throat with soft kisses before biting into his throat roughly, giving a playful growl as he looked up at Lyo cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Alyosha didn't trust the gentle bloody kisses to his neck.

For good reason, too.

He had been expecting that rough bite, so wasn't all that shocked when he felt the rough pinch of skin.

The anticipation for the act had been building, though, and he found himself groaning softly when Maks' teeth sank into his throat.

"You're like a fucking Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:50 pm

"I wish."

He purred as he kissed and licked at the bite mark on Lyo's throat.

Vampire, while mythological, seemed sexy to the teen, he wouldn't mind being a creature known for being sexual and violent.

Plus, living forever seemed like a bonus.

"If I'm a vampire then you must be my bride."

He muttered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

"Yeah fucking right," he snorted.

"If you're a Vampire, I'm like a hunter or something. The only one able to stop you from being a dick."

Alyosha grinned at his boyfriend as he pulled him closer to trail his lips up Mak's throat slowly.

"Maybe we should try some Vampire roleplay or something," he snorted softly, moving to lay Maks out on the couch, pressing own against his body.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Maks raised and eyebrow and laughed softly.

"Vampire roleplay? You going to stalk me down the dark streets in the middle of the night and corner me in an alley somewhere Lyo?"

He replied with a smirk as his neck was kissed and he was laid out on the couch beneath the man.

"You'll pin be against the wall while you have a knife to my throat and I have my teeth buried in yours."

He added with a purr, knowing full well that Lyo had a little soft spot for knives.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Lyo purred a soft moan at the thought of Mak's throat being marred by small slices from a knife.

"You think I'd let you close enough to my throat to let you bite it, Vampire?" he chuckled softly.

His teeth nipped Mak's throat sharply, leaving behind little red marks.

"Bad Vampires get tied up so they can't hurt others. Are you a bad Vampire or a good Vampire, Maks?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Maks gave a deep moan as his throat was nipped, writhing a little beneath Lyo.

A dark smirk curled at his lips as he looked up at the man.

"Do I look like a good Vampire to you?"

He asked, purposely flashing his sharp teeth, even for someone who wasn't a Vampire, he had long canines.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:14 pm

"You look like an ugly mug," Alyosha snorted. He couldn't help himself.

If there was a chance he could pick on Maks, he took it and ran with it.

But he leaned down to kiss the boy deeply. "You definitely look like a bad Vampire." His kisses trailed lower, over his neck and collarbone, revealed by the large collar or his too-big shirt.

"When the bed's set up, I think I'll tie my bad Vampire to the bed and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone." He bit firmly into the boy's collarbone, breaking skin easily.

"For now, though, my bad Vampire will be punished." His tongue passed over the bitemark on his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Maks kissed him back eagerly, his body pressing up against the man from his position beneath him.

His head tilted back slightly, offering it to him as a shiver chased through Maks' body.

The thought of being tied to the bed by Lyo definitely wasn't a bad one, he wouldn't mind it at all to be honest.

He gasped a moan as his flesh was broken, his hands gripping Lyo's shoulder blade tightly, nails digging into his flesh through his clothing.

"What if I don't want to be punished?"

He asked, lifting a brow at him, what would Lyo do if he resisted?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:57 pm

"People aren't supposed to want punishments anyway," he answered easily.

That was the whole point of punishments. They weren't supposed to be something that you wanted.

His hands moved to grasp the waistband of Maks' jeans, pulling him upwards so their hips ground together firmly.

His tongue laved over the younger man's throat again.

"You wouldn't be able to complain much, tied to the bed and gagged with my cock."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] The Move In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Move In
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: