Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Moving In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Moving In - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:27 pm

"He can be charitable when he wants to be."

Dario was one of the nicest people he knew. Which kinda said something about Demir's taste in company. Not that it mattered too much.

Demir chuckled as he licked the back of his fork.

"Why don't you lend him your pup?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm

"Because I'm scared that Coilean will never wanna come back to me."

The man replied with a chuckle, Dario was a great Master, he didn't want to lose Coilean to him.

"Plus, Coilean bites."

That would be disastrous, he could only imagine how potent Coilean's saliva was, Dario would be turned in mere moments and a man that big given that much raw power and anger was never a wise idea.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

"Not training your puppy right if he likes to gnaw on people."

Demir leaned over to pet Coilean's clothed backside before turning back to his food.

"Dario wouldn't play well as a Lycan. Even I'd avoid him then."

Dario would not be a good Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:47 pm

"He likes to gnaw on me when I annoy him, he is a strong willed pup when he wants to be."

Plus the biting really didn't bother him, most times he enjoyed it, it just worried him when Coilean decided to bite someone else.

He didn't want the pup thinking it was okay to lash out when he felt like it.

"You have to give me a break, I've only had him a week."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:50 pm

The man chuckled.

"Sounds like you either need to drop human contact or have Coilean play nice with the boys and girls."

Demir gave a shirt whistle and picked up a piece of duck, holding out out for the pup to snatch up.

Coilean sniffed it first, then licked it before swallowing it down eagerly, lapping at Demir's fingers to lick up all the sauce.

"Good boy."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 pm

"He will learn soon enough to play well with others, I was thinking that I might start taking him to work with me some nights."

It would be a trial at first to see how he interacted with other people, the pup could play backstage while he worked, he had enough friends at the club who would happily give him attention between jobs.

"That depends though, I'll have to see if he can behave himself."

He was worried that too many people would try to touch Coilean that the pup would get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:56 pm

"He'll be a hit."

Demir grinned as he patted Coilean's head. The pup whined, eyes fixed on the Shifter's box of duck.

"There'll be quite a few eyes on him if you bring him to work."

He could already imagine half of the staff being enamoured with him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 pm

"I don't know how he will handle being surrounded by that many people, I don't want to intimidate or upset him.

Though I don't think it is fair leaving him home alone each night."

He wanted Coilean to have a healthy lifestyle, he had to interact with other people.

"First I have to sort out the biting, if he stops biting people he can come out with me."

Silt gave a short chuckle as the pup whined.
"I think he wants your duck."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

"Little steps, I think. Maybe first get Dario's harem over. Then hook up with a small party if that goes well. And go big from there."

Baby steps.

It was always a good way to go.

Demir snorted as he picked up another piece of duck and bit into it himself.

"The quack belongs to me."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:04 pm

"That's a good idea, Dario has a pup too, perhaps those two can play together."

He didn't know how Dario would feel about him meeting Hayden, he had been quite against it not too long ago.

"Hopefully he responds well, I want him to have friends."

Coilean could be quite social if he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm

"You can all go for midnight walks together," the man snorted with a little grin.

He could see the two pups jumping about with each other.

Better yet he could see them sprawled out together being naughty puppies. That happened quite a lot in unsupervised play.

Demir dipped his finger in the plum sauce and wiped it on the tip of COilean's nose.

The pup whined as he tried to lick it off and failed.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Silt chuckled and shook his head with a grin.

"Oh, how romantic."

The Demon mocked with a laugh, he would just love that, Dario and Hayden making out while the pups played and he walked along on his own, fun.

"It's a good idea though, getting those two together."

Silt pulled out his phone and sent Dario a quick text message.

Moved out of the Coven, Coilean came with me. Wondering if you wanted to have a play date for the pups, got a private yard here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 pm

"You don't have it in you to be romantic," the tiger jibed with a grin.

"All puppies need a play partner and I don't think he'd take well to having another puppy living with you." With the way he bit when he was annoyed, Coilean probably wouldn't like sharing all the time.

I'll talk to Hayden and Ray. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

"Nope, not at all."

Silt didn't do romance, he had no interest in it.

"I don't think I could handle another puppy, Coilean is a handful enough as it is.

Though a few play mates would do him well."

Don't want him to be lonely, he is still getting over his last Master.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 pm

"Pets are always hard work," Demir laughed.

He had a whole zoo full of high maintenance pets. He knew the troubles with looking after them all too well.

"I think he'll have fun."

Coilean whined loudly as he rested his head on Silt's though. The sauce was still on his nose, tormenting him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Silt laughed as he looked down at Coilean, stroking the man's hair before swiping the sauce off of his nose with his finger, smearing it over the man's lip so he could lap it up.

"He will, everyone needs friends."

Hopefully the pup would get along well with Dario's pup, then he could go out more often and meet more people.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Coilean lapped up the sauce happily.

He leaned against Silt's leg, resting his head on the man's thigh with a little smile.

"You'll have to invite me out, too. Everyone needs friends," he repeated with a little grin. Demir, unfortunately, had a lack of those. Apart from Dario and Silt, the man had no friends. He wasn't the most sociable individual.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well now we live a few houses apart, you're more than welcome to drop by more."

He quite liked Demir's company, the man was quite a lot of fun.

His hand stroked through Coilean's hair slowly, smiling as he looked down at the happy pup.

"You full?"

He asked, if nothing else, he always fed the pup well.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:11 pm

An identical dull look fell onto the Lycan and Shifter's face at the question.

"You asked a Lycan if he was hungry? Why not ask an alcoholic if he wants another drink?" Demir jibed.

Asking a Lycan if he wanted more food was a seriously stupid thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Silt rolled his eyes, he was still getting use to all of this, it would take a while to get accustomed to feeding a Lycan.

"I've only been in this world for a few months, sue me."

There were no Lycan in the underworld, there was a lot he had to learn but he had been figuring out everything fairly quickly.

Silt leaned over and grabbed another box of Chinese and poured it into Coilean's bowl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 pm

"Assume that the pup wants one more of everything on the menu at dinnertime," Demir suggested with a grin.

"It's a good thing to go by. Lycan eat a lot."

Coilean would always be ready for another meal, no matter what the circumstances were.

"Shifters, on the otherhand, eat normal portions of food." Demir swiped his finger over the last of the sauce in his box and held his finger up to Silt's lips.

"So now I'm going to lay here like a lump as my food goes down."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Silt purred as he sucked the last bit of sauce off of Demir's finger.

"He eats a hell of a lot, got it."

He would just have to give Coilean copious amounts of food.

"Anything else I should know?"

It was best to figure all this stuff out now instead of struggling through it at it happened.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 pm

"He has the mood swings of a pregnant woman and resorts to violence more often than not."

Demir moved to lay in the Demon's lap.

"He's got a long of energy to burn so I'd play with him at least twice a day." The Shifter hummed as he tried to think of any more broad stereotypical Lycan facts to share.

"Full moons are going to be exhausting for you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 pm

When Demir slipped into his hand, his hands immediately began stroking through the man's hair, toying with it softly.

"Violence I can deal with."

He was strong enough for that not to be a problem at all.

"I already play with him quite a lot."

Twice a day would be easy, they played in the morning and then again at night most days as it was.

"I was thinking at on the full moon I would take him up to the coven so he can run in the woods and be with his family."

He didn't want the man to stop seeing them because he lived down here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

A smirk curled the man's lips.

"That's not what I meant. Though he'd probably appreciate running with a pack."

His eyes slid shut as his hair was played with.

"My wife was a Lycan. She got a bit...randy at the full moons. They can get quite easily excited when the moon's out to play. Expect to be jumped in the days around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Moving In
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next