Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Man Meets Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Coilean snorted.

"Aodh's hot headed and impatient. I could strangle him half the time." He and Aodh were typical brothers. They could get on each others nerves better than anyone else in the world.

"Would it be terribly stereotypical of me to say green?" he asked with a chuckle.

Coilean liked green. It was just a coincidence that green was associating with the Irish.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:02 pm

"Very loving siblings then," Silt replied with a chuckle.

"That would be horribly stereotypical, but completely understandable, green is quite a nice colour."

He was a fan of green himself, the thought of the colour on Coilean made him smile, it would be so bright with the man's hair.

"Favourite food?"

He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Coilean laughed. "We get along sometimes."

He and Aodh had their tiffs but they got along most of the time.

Coilean bit his lip. "Stereotypical again, but I like nice bloody steaks." Good big bloody steaks were the best; the more rare the better.

He loved them.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 pm

"Probably more so than my family."

Silt replied with a chuckle, it didn't matter how much a family feuded, he doubted it ever got as ugly as his own.

"I'll remember that since you're staying with me, doubt you'll wanna live off of pizza huh?"

Silt didn't have the best eating habits, he could cook slightly, but he was lazy, he would rather just have take-out.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 pm

"Nothing wrong with pizza."

He liked pizza, too. Though having something different every now and again would be nice.

Coilean was just as lazy as Silt. But, he had the disadvantage of not being able to cook for shit anyway.

Coilean was a disaster area in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:17 pm

"Agreed, normally drop by a food joint after work, I'll bring it home with me so we can eat together."

He liked the idea of having someone to share a meal with every night.

It would be nice to not be alone so much when he was home, having Coilean around was going to be a blessing.

"It's kind of sad that your outfit went to waste tonight."
He had, once again, been distracted by what the Lycan was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 pm

"Sounds good."

He'd like laying around with someone and sharing a meal with them.

Coielan's gaze dropped down to his outfit and he gave a little grin.

"Why not go on a crawl for a while?" The two of them could have a few drinks, go to a few bars. Dance. Have a little fun.

Then they could head home and cuddle for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

"That actually sounds like a really good idea."

He replied with a chuckle, they had been walking fairly slowly and had only made it to edge of town, The Last Stand was only a street over.

"Lets go drink and have some fun."

Having fun was more constructive than being resentful, perhaps he could really lighten Coilean's mood and have the man let his hair down.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm

"Sounds good."

Coilean pulled his Demon along by the hand, heading towards The Last Stand. He'd been to the bar a few times. He liked it. It was small and intimate. A nice play to have a few drinks with friends.

The music there was pretty good sometimes, too.

"What sort of fun are you thinking about?" Coilean asked with a grin, taking a moment to press his leather-clad backside against Silt's crotch before pulling away with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 am

Silt chuckled and gave Coilean's backside a firm smack as the man pulled away from him.

"Such a tease."

He tutted, though a smile still graced his lips as he followed behind the man.

"We can have that kind of fun later once we've completed our crawl."

He was in no way opposed to sleeping with Coilean, he just wanted to do it because they wanted to, not to get back at someone.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:43 pm

"Forever and always," he chuckled in response.

Coilean liked being a tease. He liked riling people up and watching them as they stewed in their arousal. It always stroked his ego knowing he was the one that put them in that state, too.

"Are you planning on taking advantage of me while I'm drunk?" the Lycan snorted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

"Coilean, I'm insulted."

He replied, looking over at the Lycan with wide, hurt eyes.

"I'm a demon, going out drinking with a very attractive Lycan whom I've grown close too. Of course I am going to take advantage of your weakened state!

I can't believe that was even a question."

Silt couldn't help but laugh as he grinned over at Coilean.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Coilean gave a loud laugh.

He shook his head and leaned closer to Silt, hips lips barely brushing against Silt's. "You'll treat me well when you take advantage of me, won't you, Silt?"

His tongue caressed the Demon's lower lip slowly as he guided Silt's hand to press against the base of the plug inside of him.

"I'm trusting you to take good care of me."

Coilean grinned then pulled away, padding down the street towards The Last Stand happily.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Silt gave a little groan as Coilean licked at his lips and he felt the plus buried inside of the man.

His groans turned into a moan of displeasure as the Lycan pulled away and padded off without it.

He hung his head a little with a sigh before speeding up to catch up to him.

Coilean had left him nice and hard then darted off, he was a cruel creature and knew how to push his buttons.

"Asshole."

He scolded softly, giving Coilean a firm smack on the backside.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 pm

"I do indeed have one of those."

The Lycan's lips pulled into a cheeky grin. "If you get me drunk enough, you might even get to see it tonight."

That led the Lycan's mind straight to the gutter. An image of Silt holding Coilean still as he buried his long tongue inside of him had Lean shivering a little. Hopefully that'd happen tonight.

Coilean pushed open the doors to The Last Stand and strolled inside.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Silt chuckled and shook his head as Coilean's cheeky little grin came into view.

"Your mind is even more sinful than my own."

He replied, Coilean was quite the temptress when he wanted to be, it was rather entertaining, more so than it was sexually frustrating.

When they arrived at the bar Silt pushed the door open, holding it open for the Lycan before leading him straight to the bar.

"Another cider?"

He asked before ordering his own drink, he wasn't going back to work tonight so he was going to hit the spirits.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 pm

"Quite a feat. Do I get a medal for that?"

Coilean was the sort of person that knew what he wanted and went for it, even if it meant staring danger (at the moment synonymous with Silt) in the face.

"Aye."

He'd start of gentle on cider tonight; probably move to spirits later.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:22 pm

"No medal for it, I'm afraid." He replied with a chuckle.

Silt ordered their drinks, waving slightly to a few people he knew here, he came here a lot with his friends from the club, slowly he was becoming a regular.

He grabbed their drinks, handing the cider to Coilean before taking a sip of his own with a soft purr.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Coilean gave a little shrug.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of reward for this feat." Coilean sipped his cider. "We could always indulge in the sins my mind cooks up."

The Lycan leaned over to whisper in Silt's ear. "I had a lovely image of you pinning me down and driving me wild with your tongue in my ass. That's always an option," he purred.

He liked riling the Demon up. He'd like to see what reactions he got out of him the more he did and said thins to work him up.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Silt gave a visible shiver as Coilean whispered in his ear.

"I think I could come up with a reward for you, but if you keep riling me up like this I don't think I will be able to wait until we get home to give it to you."

Even if Coilean had never been his until this point it felt like he had been with the man for a while now.

He felt more comfortable with the Lycan than he did with most other people.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Silt and Coilean had been together for a while.

Months.

Coilean had always been around Silt, right from when Silt was first bought to the mansion. Coilean had stayed close to him, cuddled with him, listened to what he had to say and played with him. They'd even been intimate before.

Yeah, he hadn't technically belonged to Silt then, but he had still been there.

"Who's to say I don't mind you rewarding me before we get home?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Silt gave a devilish grin, the one he always gave when he was plotting something a little naughty.

As with all Demons, Silt had a bit of a cheeky streak.

He took Coilean's hand and led him back into one of the booth seats that faced the main stage where the band was currently playing.

Silt slid into the booth and patted his lap, inviting Coilean to perch himself in it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm

The Lycan followed behind Silt happily.

He knew that smirk well and he was greatly anticipating what it would lead to. He'd learned recently that Demons had the best imagination when it came to things like this.

Coilean perched in Silt's lap when he was bid to, one arm slipping around the Demon's shoulders.

He nuzzled against Silt's cheek, tongue lapping out.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Silt nuzzled back against the Lycan as his cheek was lapped up.

He gripped Coilean's hips and moved him around until his back was pressing against Silt's chest, the Demon's chin resting on his shoulder lazily and his arms wrapping around his middle, holding him close.

It all looked completely innocent, as if the two of them were just cuddling, however Silt's tail had tucked itself between the demon's legs and pressed upward, pushing firmly against his plug, forcing it deeper into the Lycan before easing off then pushing up again.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Coilean leaned back against Silt's chest happily, eyes sliding shut.

He almost jumped when he felt the pressure against the base of his plug. A soft, almost inaudible moan sounded.

Coilean turned his head, nuzzling against Silt's cheek again as his backside pressed down a little, grinding against Silt's crotch.

If he was going to get teased with little touches, Silt was going to get teased too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Man Meets Man   [C] Man Meets Man - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Man Meets Man
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next