Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Zo(o)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 am

"Perhaps."

Dario hoped someone did something to spice up the evening a little.

Dick was good company, but the night was a little dull. He wouldn't mind something exciting happening.

Dario finished his cider and set the glass down.

"Want another?" He gestured for Jimmy to bring him another for himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:07 am

He was pretty glad for the 'quiet' night. He was not sure if he would stick around if it was so busy the Dario had to go sorting out people every few minutes.

Dick perked up a little at the offer of alcohol.

"Please - Carling again."

Though he was still tempted to try one of those cocktails.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 am

Dario nodded at Jimmy who bought Dick another beer.

"Wining and dining him, Dario? Should I get you some chocolates and a rose, too?" Jimmy asked with a grin as he leant against the bar.

Dario dipped his fingers into his cider and flicked them at the Lycan.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me, Jimmy. Chocolates and roses are such a sweet gesture."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 am

He would of smiled with a faint blush a little at their banter. But did he really just dip his finger into his pint? Gross.

"I hope your hands are clean."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:19 am

Dario's eyes turned to Dick and he gave a half shrug.

He didn't care too much if his fingers were a little dirty.

Alcohol was still alcohol. He had paid for it and he'd be drinking it, even if it had his dirty fingers dipped into it.

The man raised his glass to Dick and knocked back a large gulp.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:39 am

Ew.

Any amount of attraction he had went down a point.

Trying to push his own glass he took gulp of his third large.

Placing his glass back on the bar mat his eyes lingered on the foam before turning back to the human. He gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you. For the beer and keeping me company. You really did not have to do it."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 am

"It's fun."

He was definitely enjoying his time sat and talking with the Vampire. It was nice to have someone to hang out with when he was on break up duty.

"I'll be happy to hang out like this with you another time if you need company."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 am

The colour in his face increased. 

"Thanks."

He would like that. Dario was nice to him. And this was the best bit of company he had in a while... Even if it was in a strip club with the other man barely dressed.

"Maybe I will see you at your usual bar sometime?"

In his slightly intoxicated state, it did not seem too much of a bad idea as he previously thought.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 am

Dario gave a crooked grin.

"I'd like that."

He'd enjoy seeing Richard around at The Last Stand in the future. He hoped that a friendship blossomed from this.

Dario was striving to find some friends outside of the stripping industry.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 am

Richard gave his own grin back, dimples showing in his cheek. 

He gave attention back to his pint, taking a gulp. 

"I think I should go soon." Before he was tempted to have another few rounds. He knew what he was like drunk. Embarrassing. And he really did not want to push away a new potential friend.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:51 am

"The location just not doing it for you?" he asked with a chuckle, gaze turning to the stage where many strippers were grinding up against each other.

"Not that I blame you. Too many girls up on stage for my liking." Dario was gay and happy to admit it.

His little smile faded, though, when he heard a smash and an angry yell.

"I gave to go break that Up. I'll see you later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 am

"Yeah, there are." In all honesty, he never noticed the women.

Richard looked over his shoulder as he heard the smash and yell. It was on the other side of the room, and a little hard to see.

His curiosity peaked, wanting to know what had happened.

"Oh, yeah. I will see you later."

He had almost forgotten that Dario worked here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Zo(o)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: