Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Zo(o)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:10 am

Dick smiled and took the bit of paper. If he is insistent enough to give him his number then maybe he should consider?

"Thanks, again. I will keep it in the back of my mind."

Glancing over at the number he then stuck it in his pocket. Does that count as getting someone's number? Like in all of the teenage films? Or does it not count if it is just for a group meet up?

Either way, it made his face warm.

"Do you meet up a lot then?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 am

"Yeah, quite often. Some of us make it a weekly thing."

Fawzi and Khaliq always made sure he was at TLS at least once a week, even if they had to pay for his drinks.

It was a nice experience. A time when he didn't have to worry about family or work and could just sit around drinking and laughing with friends. He looked forwards to it every week.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am

"Bless your liver."

His lips curled a little and he took a sip from his larger.

"So what do you do? Just talk and drink then?"

He knew some people had weekly games of pool or darts, depending on where you went.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 am

"It's held up the past thirty six years. It'll last a little longer, I'm sure."

He patted his muscular stomach gently with a little grin.

"Yeah, most the time. Some of us don't drink for certain reasons; looking afer the kids or driving home and stuff. We just get together and have a good time. Alcohol doesn't always happen."

They all just enjoyed each other's company.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 am

Blue eyes dropped as he watched Dario pat his stoumach. His eyes lingered before they snapped back up to Dario's face.

"Nice to know you can have a good time with out alcohol."

He took another sip of his own.

"How long have you known them all then"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 am

"Alcohol's an optional extra when meeting up with friends."

He enjoyed having a drink but he didnt need one to have a good time with his friends.

"I met two of them when they moved here six years ago. I met another about a year after that."

Dario took one final swig of his drink and set the empty glass down on the bar.

"The others are fairly new friends. I met them in the last year or two."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 am

"I see."

He felt another slight pang of envy.

Maybe he should go to their little meet up? Even for an hour? He did not think he would enjoy this too much and decided to have one pint - and here he is on his second with a third coming up.

Seeing Dario finish his glass of he quickly downed the rest of his. It was not like there was much in it anyway.

If he did not feel it before, he can a little now with his head slightly fuzzy.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:02 am

The human leant against the bar, gazing out at everyone bustling around in the huge room.

He caught a flash of long silver hair and grinned. Silt was around tonight. He hadn't seen the Demon yet tonight. He'd have to chase him down later.

"One of the regulars is up on stage at the moment."

He gestured towards the stage where there were a group of men wearing... were shoes considered items of clothing? Tonight was one of their far more risky show nights. The men were going all-out with their nakedness tonight.

"The tall one centre-stage. He's the one that drags me out every week."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:19 am

He turned to look at where Dario was gesturing to.

"... Oh."

If he thought Dario was scantly clothed, at least her was clothed.

"Yeah... I see."

He could not keep his eyes off there lower bodies. Every bit of him wanted to look away out of pure embarrassment. The 2 pints told him too keep looking.

Any shade of red he had turn tonight was more of a shade of pink in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 am

Dario chuckled.

Yeah, Dick really saw.

None of the men on stage were shy about their lack of dress. They were just egged on by the blushes and the cheers from the crowd. The crowd were loving the men and they were soaking it all in.

"Anyone up there you like?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

Dario's voice jerked him away from his trance and he swiftly looked away from the strippers.

"Ugh."

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, squeezing his thighs.

"I guess, um, the darker one." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 am

His eyes turned up to scan the stage and he gave a little tut.

"That's Basat." Dick was, unfortunately, not Khaliq's type. There was too much... real penis on Dick for Khaliq's taste.

"He's spoken for and not into guys."

His lips quirked upwards into a sort of half smile as he pat Dick on the shoulder gently.

"Otherwise, I'd have hooked the two of you up."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 am

"Oh."

He gave a nervous laugh, and lips twitching up.

"It's fine. I was not looking for anyone anyway."

He could still see them parading around stark naked in the corner of his eye. He shuffled around a little so this back was facing them. He did not want his heart going so fast it will stop.

"Um, thanks for the thought though."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 am

"I bet if you flash the colours, he'd be willing to give you a lap dance," Dario chuckled with a little grin.

He was sure Khaliw would go that far if Dick was willing to pay. He did anything bar the actual act of sex with guys as long as they met his prices.

"At a strip club and you're not looking for anyone?"

That struck Dario as odd.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 am

The vampire shifted in his seat again.

"I only came here to see, really." He admitted.

"Not too, you know, do stuff."

He chewed his lip and glanced up at Dario's perplexed expression.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 am

That was something he could understand, he supposed.

"Window shopping, huh?"

Take a look at the pretty half naked men but not paying for any of them. He met quite a few people like that.

Usually he was on duty and those sorts of people irked the shit out of him.

But right now he wasn't on the floor so he didn't need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:58 am

"Yeah. A way of putting it."

He played with the ring on his finger, resting his elbows on the bar.

"Really, I was going to leave as soon as I walked through the door."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:03 am

"Very quick window shopping," Dario chuckled, lifting his glass from the bar to sip at it again.

"You still want to go? I don't want to hold you here if you don't want to stay."

It hadn't crossed his mind that Dick had wanted to leave when they had bumped into each other.

He kinda felt bad for keeping Dick now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

"No it is fine. I would of left I had really wanted to go. It is not like you forced me in this set and chug down a couple of pints."

He wondered if he should bring up the third Dario had offered him? It would be a bit rude.

"And you don't really have to keep me company."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:13 am

"Forcing people to drink isn't my style."

He grinned darkly, offering a little wink as he took a long drink. Dario much preferred forcing people to do other, much more fun things.

But would Dick get that from just a little wink?

Probably not.

"Nah, I'm not busy. Not until someone gets drunk enough to try and throw a chair. I'm on break up duty tonight and so far only one fight's happened. Slow night."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 am

Dick did not catch onto the wink.

He thought his eye just twitched.

"Slow?"

He took another peak at the strip club. It was hard not to look at the men parading around. Though the shock was not as bad the second time around.

"It looks pretty busy to me."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:26 am

"Slow for me."

He set his drink down and gestured to everyone in a vague sweep of his arm.

"Everyone's making peace today. I can't do my job if there's no one fighting. I'm sat around here waiting for someone to start a fight so I can actually do something."

Perhaps wishing for a bar fight wasn't a good thing, but tonight was slow and he didn't mind the idea of having someone do something to spice the night up a little.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:35 am

"Would you like me to start a riot then?" He joked with a flushed smile.

Though it was not like he hadn't started a bar fight before. Normally when he was horribly wasted or his temper got out of control.

He was a little ashamed about it.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 am

"Feel free," Dario chuckled softly.

"It'd give me a chance to throw you over my shoulder," he teased as he took another sip of his cider.

The glass was emptying rather quickly.

Soon it would be time for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 am

The vampire blushed some more and gave out another small laugh.

He was horribly, horribly temped to say 'you are more then welcome to'. He was not sure if he was going to say it as a joke or not.

"I think someone else will jump up at that chance sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Zo(o)    [C] Zo(o)                   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Zo(o)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: