Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 am

"Born and raised in Hell, crawled out a few months ago."
He muttered with a small shrug as a smirk curled up at his lips.

"Not that I know of, but I know a bunch of other creatures a real, werewolves, witches, faeries, angels, the list goes on and on. You would be surprised how many of us there are, though we usually keep ourselves hidden pretty well."

Silt rubbed the Vampire's back as he fed, listening to each deep gulp of his blood, he couldn't drink it fast enough.

"Being polite isn't something I am worried about right now, Dario you can't possibly understand how completely messed up he is, never in my life have I seen a Vampire is this state. I'm seven thousand years old and I am telling you now, he shouldn't still be alive."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:19 am

"Why am I not surprised that you crawled out of Hell?" Dario grinned despite himself.

There were a Hell of a lot of Supes around. That was...somewhat freaky. He'd been living surrounded by supernatural creatures without knowing.

Dario arched a brow at the Demon. "Keep talking about him like he's not here. I dare you." He didn't want the Vampire to feel put down because Silt was talking about him like he wasn't there. Seriously, how would Silt like being talked about like he wasn't right there listening?

"Completely messed up?"

Dario reached forwards to rub Ray's shoulders and back gently.

"I highly doubt he's completely messed up. We can help him, can't we? If you want us to, of course," he addressed Ray, eyes turning down to the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 am

Silt sighed softly, Dario was so concerned about the boy's feelings.

"Alright, I'm sorry, I'll stop."

He was just in shock, seeing someone living like this wasn't something you saw everyday.

Rayner's heart pounded erratically in his chest as he fed, he hadn't had blood like this before, he could feel it calming him, flowing through his body like a drug, making the pain fade away.

"I...I don't know Dario. He has been like this for a long while by the looks of it. But we can try. We will try to get you all fixed up."

He muttered, stroking the back of the Vampire's head who gave a soft groan in response, the tense muscles of his body quickly sagging as he was made to relax.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 am

Dario smiled softly as he watched Ray slowly relax in Silt's lap.

He was looking a little better than he had been. More relaxed than he had ever seen him.

"We'll do whatever we can."

His eyes turned up to Silt. "Is there anything I can do now?"

Dario wanted to do something to help the Vampire. Anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:33 am

"Grab some pillows and blankets for him, I think he is about ready for a sleep."

He muttered slowly lowering the man back onto the couch. Rayner's lips were stained with Silt's blood and the Demon's neck now sported four puncture marks.

"As a demon my blood is like a sedative to them."

He murmured as he leaned over and poured himself a drink of water, gulping it down eagerly to replace the fluids he had just lost, he would recover from this fairly quickly.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:37 am

Dario jumped up and disappeared into his room.

He appeared again with his pillows and the large warm blanket he always had draped on the bed.

He fluffed the pillow and set it down on the armrest of the couch as Silt laid the man down. He shook the blanket out and set it down on top of the Vampire.

"Let's head to the bedroom. Give him some peace while he sleeps."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 am

Silt nodded and filled another glass of water, gulping it down before following Dario back into his bedroom.

Rayner fought sleep for a few moments but he found his eyes getting heavy, the mixture of a full stomach, demon blood and the sun being up outside made him sleepy and it didn't take long for him to drift off, breathing gently in his sleep as he bundled himself up protectively in his blankets.

Silt groaned softly and flopped back onto Dario's bed with a sigh, after work and looking after the Vampire he too was exhausted.

"You took all of them news shockingly well."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 am

Dario shrugged as he perched on the edge of his bed himself.

"I've been around you for a while. That tail is just too impressive to be man-made. It made me wonder."

His musings had been correct, after all.

He reached out to to run his fingers through Silt's hair gently. "Your neck is filthy." Dario leaned over to run his tongue slowly over the blood stains on the Demon's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 am

"Why do you think I try to hide it as best I can, it's kinda hard to believe it was the product of surgery. Really I was born with it, that gene came from my mother's side."

He muttered before giving a soft moan as his neck was licked, his hand reaching up to stroke through Dario's hair slowly.

"Yeah well, he really wasn't in the right mindset to be neat about biting me I suppose."

The holes were roughly made.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 am

Dario grinned against the Demon's throat.

His teeth sank into his neck harshly, reopening the small puncture wounds and lapping at the blood that spilled out.

"I guess I can't blame you, then."

His tongue stroked up Silt's neck and jaw until his lips could brush over Silt's.

His lips pressed to Silt's in a demanding kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 am

Silt gave a deep groan as his neck was bitten into again, he could feel himself bleeding all over again.

His arms wrapped around the man's shoulders, pulling him down to deepen the kiss.

His teeth dragged against the man's lip, drawing it into his mouth before kissing him again, letting his tongue invade Dario's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:59 am

Dario's hand gripped Silt's hip, pulling his hips up so they pressed against his own.

"I was going to torture you until you were screaming," he breathed against Silt's lips.

"But since you helped me out with Honey, I'll be nice."

He didn't know how nice he was going to be quite yet.

Nice enough to not torture Silt to the point where he was screaming, at the very lease.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:03 am

"Remind me to behave myself and be nice more often then."

He replied with a purr, a grin curling at his lips, he had done something nice for someone else and was now being rewarded for that by not being tortured.

His hips pressed up against Dario's, grinding against him eagerly, he was still worked up from being at work, regardless of the little bit of drama that they had brought home.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 am

"Mmm, I will."

The human grinned widely.

"How about we put that mouth of yours to good use?"

His dark eyes flashed in malicious thought. "On the floor. Now." Dario shifted to sit on the edge of the bed, feet planted against the floor as he spread his legs for Silt to sit between them.

"Show me that I should be treating you nice."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:15 am

Silt shifted onto the floor eagerly, the more he pleased Dario the more he would be pleased in return.

His body slid onto the floor, shifting to sit between his legs his hands stroking over the man's denim clad thighs.

He pulled down Dario's zipper with his teeth before doing the same thing with the man's thong, his tongue trailing over the man's exposed flesh.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:20 am

Dario laid his hand on Silt's head, caressing one horn gently.

"I said your mouth, not your tongue."

He grinned crookedly. "Perhaps I should punish you anyway."

He gripped Silt's hair, pressing him closer to his hardening arousal. "Take it all." He'd given Silt his orders. He wasn't the gentle man he'd been a minute ago. Now Dario was the Master. He was the dominant here and he gave orders. When he gave his orders, he expected them to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 am

Silt's lips pursed as his mistake was corrected, Dario was in dominant mode at the moment, that much was certain.

As such the demon opened his mouth wide and took the man's complete length, not stopping until his nose pressed against Dario's pelvis.

He swallowed around the length of it, pulling back slightly before he began to bob his head, taking the man in long, deep strokes.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 am

"That's it, good boy."

His fingers stroked through Silt's long white hair gently.

"How should I take you today?" He hummed in thought. "Maybe I should have you straddle me. I'll have to gag you so you don't make too much noise. Don't want to wake Honey up."

He smirked widely.

"That doesn't mean I won't try to make you loud, though."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:41 am

Silt leaned into the touch of the man's hand in his hair with a purr, the vibrations of which ran up the length of the man's arousal as he moved.

The thought of straddling Dario while he was gagged was an alluring one, he liked the thought of that.

He didn't want to wake the Vampire either, the boy needed to sleep it off.

His head moved more quickly as he tried hard to pleasure the man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:45 am

Dario grunted softly as Silt's movements increased.

"Perhaps I may be cruel and cage you while I fuck you. And after I come and your poor little cock has suffered, I'll uncage you and let you come."

He did like the sound of that.

He tugged a little on Silt's hair. "Go get the cage and lose your hardon," he ordered with a little jerk of his head.

He'd come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 am

Silt pulled his head away from the man's arousal with a soft whine, he didn't want to be cages while he was fucked.

Still, it was best to do as he said before he decided to be even more cruel.

He stood up, gripping the base of his own arousal roughly to try and make himself go limp as he go the cage from Dario's draw and carried it back over to the man to hand it to him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 am

Dario smiled as Silt did as he was told.

They'd come quite a long way since that first meeting where Silt hadn't wanted to submit to him.

"I'll let you come however you want afterwards."

Dario leaned over to fit the cage over Silt's limp member, slipping the lock through the holes.

"Lock it," he ordered, fingers pulling away.

This was one way of proving his dominance; making his submissive lock their own cages. It took a lot of willpower to do.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:56 am

Silt's hands held the lock of his cage, staring down at it with dread, he would be allowed to come afterwards, but Dario could easily change his mind.

With a deep gulp and shutting his eyes he pressed the lock together with a horrible metallic click.

He sealed his own fate by locking it, but he also put a lot of trust into Dario to do the right thing by him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:00 am

Dario wouldn't take back his word. He had promised Silt he would be allowed to come already.

The human patted his thigh.

"Up," he ordered.

Now the real fun began.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 am

Silt climbed up into Dario's lap, straddling the man as he had been instructed to.

His tongue stroked over his lower lip in anticipation.

He wanted Dario to fill him, to take him the way he only allowed the man to do.

With a soft purr he pressed up against the human, gritting his teeth a little as his arousal hardened in the cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next