Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] Astringent Fate Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm

It had been a long time since he had last seen the streets of Catania on his own. Cyneric had grown annoyed of his panic attacks and taken it upon himself to try and teach the fledgling to control himself better.

It hadn’t been a pleasant experience and after so long feeling like this he couldn’t remember the last time he had felt anything other than the constant hunger and desire to kill.

Every human which passed him he looked at longingly for the briefest of moments, he still had visions of them laying beneath him, convulsing and gagging as he tore into their throats and feasted.
His control had grown stronger, it had to, Cyneric hadn't left him with much of a choice, he couldn’t afford to be weak anymore, and he knew that if he continued to disappoint the man that his life wouldn't be worth living.

He lifted the sleeve of his jacket to his nose, took a small breath and calmed himself, his demeanor becoming much more relaxed even as he walked through the darkened streets.

A small smile curled at his lips as he reached his destination.
The glimmering water greeted him, reflecting the light of the moon in each small ripple.

He sat on the sand a small distance from the water’s edge, watching gentle waves roll in, it was almost hypnotic, their movements eased him, removing any troubles he felt from his mind as he nuzzled in against his thick coat.

Tonight was the first pleasant night he had experienced in a long time, he almost felt happy, a strange notion but it was true.

Of course life has a habit of tearing things away from under your feet, no matter how little you deserve such a fate, and it was in this moment of realizing his own inner happiness that life decided to turn sour yet again.

Reality came crashing down in the form of a heavy, blunt object colliding with the side of his head, knocking him to the ground and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

Work had been a long, painful experience today. Silt had seen it fit to tease him relentlessly as the two of them worked the floor; much the same as he had done the first night he had worked at the Club.

As soon as they had gotten off work, Dario had grabbed Silt by his long hair and dragged him out of the club and started leading him somewhere quiet.

The streets around the club were extremely busy and getting home would have taken too long.

Dario's destination was the beach. Not many people would be down there are this ridiculous time.

"On your knees," the human growled as soon as his booted feet met with the sand. His hand tightened in Silt's hair, forcing him down.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 am

Silt gave a playful growl and he was forced onto his knees, eagerly unzipping the man's fly and pulling his thong out of the way, his tongue laving over the length of his member eagerly.

As he began to suck a gently gust of air flowed past him, the demon's nose twitched slightly, he could smell blood, a lot of it but it had a strange smell to it....Vampire.

He pulled back a little, letting the man's arousal slide from his mouth.

"Dario, somethings wrong..."

He muttered and pushed himself to his feet, despite the hand in his hair, he sniffed the air a few times before padding forward.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:37 am

"You're in for a long night after that little show."

Dario was going to show Silt a lot of pain after he had teased him like that. By the end of the night Silt was going to know how unhappy he was about that teasing.

His hand tightened in the Demon's hair as he pulled back but when Silt pushed himself to his feet, his brows drew together and he allowed his grip to slide.

Silt wouldn't break away like this unless something was seriously wrong.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 am

"I can smell blood."

He muttered softly as he moved, trudging through the sand, dawn was coming and if his suspicions were correct then it could be very bad news.

His pace picked up when he noticed a figure by the water, half of his body being lapped at by the waves.

Silt rushed over, curiosity getting the better of him as he looked the man over, just as he thought, a vampire.

"Looks like he took a serious knock to the head..."

He muttered, looking the man over, the side of his head was split open, the wound staining the sand beneath him deep crimson.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:49 am

Dario followed after Silt, jogging forwards when he caught sight of the body.

His eyes widened then narrowed dangerously when he identified the person. "Honey..." Whoever had hurt him was in for it if he ever caught them.

"I want to get him back to mine and get him cleaned up."

Dario wanted to take care of the poor kid and make sure he was going to be okay.

"Help me get him up."

Last edited by Dario Corvi on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 am

"Dario, we need to get him somewhere dark before sunrise."

He muttered, his face and voice taking on a serious tone, they could mend his wounds as much as they wanted but it wouldn't mean much if the sun caught him.

"Grab under his arms."

He instructed as Silt hoisted up his legs, lifting him off of the sand.

The man's limbs were completely limp in their grasp and his head flopped back lifelessly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:57 am

The human grasped his arms when he was ordered and lifted the lifeless man up.

"We'll be fine when we get to the apartment. Only one window in the apartment." And that was in Pina's room. They could get him into darkness easily.

"Let's get him home quick so I can clean him up."

He was worried about the man.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 am

"Hurry."

It was lucky that they found the man here, if they hadn't he would be dead in a matter of minutes once the sun began to rise.

Silt wasn't normally the type to randomly help someone out, normally he didn't really care, but this guy looked like shit and he couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Obviously he had been spending too much time around Dario.
"You know this kid?"

He asked curiously as they moved toward the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 am

"Yeah. He was outside the club a few weeks back. Panicking real bad. I helped him calm down a little."

He took Ray from Silt's arms and held him against his chest as the two made their way up the stairs towards his apartment.

"Keys," he ordered the Demon as they closed in on the door of his apartment.

"Didn't think I'd see him again. Especially not in this state."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:12 am

Silt rummaged through the man's pockets until he found the keys, swiftly unlocking the apartment door and holding it open for Dario.

"Doesn't look like any accident I tell you that much, who ever did this to the poor guy was looking to do some serious harm to him."

It was disgraceful, someone was to cowardly to actually finish him off themselves so instead left him out on a beach to bleed out and be engulfed by the sun.

It made his nose wrinkle in disgust, he hated cowards.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 am

"First aid kit's in the kitchen under the sink."

Dario laid Ray down on the couch and crouched beside him, stroking his hair out of his face gently.

"What have you gotten yourself into?" he asked the unconscious man gently.

A door cracked open down the hall and Pina, in all her glory, strutted out, looking around curiously. "We've got friends over, have we?" Her dark eyes trailed slowly over Silt. "Way above your league. Hey, handsome, wanna come spend some quality time with me?"

Dario sighed heavily. "Pina, take Desi and go out for the day, will you? I'll pay. Go drink, fuck and smoke to your hearts desire."

The woman turned her nose up at her brother. "I think I'll have my fun right here."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 am

Silt's eyes narrowed slightly as the woman looked over him, he could tell already that this one was a piece of work.

"Only if you wear a bag over your head."

He responded shortly as he pushed past her and went to the kitchen, opening the cupboard under the sink and pulling out the first aid kit.

He had no interest in woman, especially ones who openly insulted Dario like that.

He brought the kit to the human quickly get a warm damp cloth and a tub of water to wash the sand out of his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 am

Pina huffed at the insult.

"Don't know what you're missing."

Dario rolled his eyes. "Oh, I'm sure he does, Pina. You're not so much of a prize that everyone should want a piece of you, no matter how much you want that to be the case."

The man turned his attention to looking at the wound on Ray's head carefully. It was quite the nasty cut.

"Does you brat know you're fucking other men behind his back?"

Dario gave an uninterested hum. "Who am I fucking? We work together. That's about it." He didn't want Hayden finding out about Silt. He didn't want to break the poor kid's heart.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 am

"If I wanted to have disappointing sex with someone I found unattractive I would go to a million other people before I even considered you."

Silt replied with a smirk as he moved to kneel beside Dario, helping him by sponging out the blood and sand from the cut gently.

"Funny, I don't remember ever fucking you Dario."

Silt mused as he worked, he knew better than to give vial women ammo, after all he head grown up with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:37 am

Dario smirked.

"It happened once. Don't you remember?" His grin widened and he tilted his head towards his sister. "In her imagination. It was a hot and steamy night and the two of us went at it for hours."

Pina frowned at her brother.

"Give me the fucking money. I'm going."

Dario smiled brightly at her as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket and handed her a few notes.

"Stay out until tomorrow if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:40 am

Silt waited until the woman had left before speaking again.

"Woof. Dario your sister is a total bitch."

He muttered, shaking his head, he would have killed his siblings if they had the nerves to talk to him like that.

The Demon's eyes flicked down as the Vampire's fingers twitched a little, that was the first little sign of life they had witnessed so far.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:43 am

"Don't I know it. I've dealt with it since we were born."

She'd been a total bitch through all their years. If family wasn't so important to him, he'd have tossed her and her good for nothing son out quicker than they could blink.

"Poor kid's going to have a cracking headache when he wakes up."

Ray was going to feel like he got hit by a truck, he was sure.

The head wound looked bad enough.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 am

"I wonder what happened to him, I'd say he got in a fight but other than the whack across the head the rest of his body looks alright."

He murmured as he looked the boy over, lifting up the hem of his shirt to chest for any bruising on his chest.

What he did find made his lips purse as he put the fabric back down carefully, his eyes trailing over his body.

The Vampire was nothing more than skin and bone, he looked so skinny beneath his thick clothing, skinnier than any other Vampire he had seen, as if he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 am

"Maybe he got caught in the crossfire of someone else's fight?"

Dario pursed his lips when Silt lifted the man's shirt. He looked so thin. It was unhealthy.

"Want to go and cook him up some soup for when he wakes up? I think he'll appreciate something hot in him."

That and it was a good way to feed him up a little. He looked like he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am

"I.."

Silt pursed his lips a little, would the Vampire eat human food? He knew a lot of them did but it was different for each of them.'

"Uh, yeah sure."

The boy could deny it if he didn't want it after all. Silt pushed himself onto his feet and headed to the kitchen trying to find something to cook soup with, thankfully there was copious amounts of fresh vegetables in the fridge which he quickly started chopping up and throwing into a pot.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:00 am

Dario brushed Ray's hair gently out of his face.

The backs of his fingers stroked over the Russian man's cheek gently. He was genuinely worried about Ray.

He'd taken a hit to the head and looked like he'd been starved almost the death.

It wasn't healthy.

His worry about an abusive partner flared with with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:04 am

All was quiet for a few minutes as Silt cooked and Ray lay against the couch.

His eyes flickered beneath closed lids as he began to stir slowly, his wild emerald eyes opening as he looked around groggily, clearly confused and disorientated, wincing as he attempted to move.

A hand reached up and clung to the side of his head, it hurt, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 am

"You're awake," Dario murmured softly. He knew Ray would have a headache. He didn't want to be too loud.

Dario removed his hand from Ray's head and sat back on his heels.

"Honey," he murmured softly. "Can you look at me?"

He wanted to make sure he was okay after that knock to the head.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 am

Slowly the boy's eyes forced their way to look at Dario, his movement was sluggish and slow, as if it took a great amount of effort to perform the smallest of tasks.

His eyelids drooped heavily as he looked up at the man, he looked tired beyond measure, ready to simply pass out again at a moments notice.

His mouth moved slightly, forming silent words as his arms flopped back to his side, to heavy to keep up in the air like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next