Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I Understand Your Point

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Lyo nuzzled back against the Hound in return, smiling softly.

"Good boy."

His lips curled upwards a little. "New book for you for being such a good boy."

The hound deserved a new book for having to sit through this. Alyosha himself had been through similar procedures (perhaps on a grander scale) and he knew how much they hurt.

The Hounds first hand was done relatively quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Tuzik was glad to hear he would be getting a treat for being brave rather than scolded for being stupid, but he just didn't have it in him to celebrate at the moment, he was feeling rather miserable about this whole ordeal.

Once his first hand was finish he handed over the second one, once this was all finished he was going to curl up and sulk for a little while until he stopped hurting so much.

"Bad plant."

He grumbled with a soft huff.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Lyo shook his head with a little smile.

Bad plant indeed.

"Any in stomach?" he asked as he finished up with the Hound's hand. He wanted to make sure he got rid of all the thorns.

He didn't want to risk any troubles with infection. He didn't want Tuz to get ill over this. The poor pup had dealt with enough already.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Tuzik gave a shy nod at the man's question, he didn't want to admit it, it meant he would be getting more of them pulled out of his body.

The hound pawed at his jeans a little.

"Off."

He muttered as his fingers directed toward his pelvis, he had a few of them scattered around his navel and pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Lyo unbuttoned the Hound's jeans and slid them down his hips so he could get better access to the thorns.

He pulled the thorns out just as carefully as before then cleaned out the wounds.

"Done."

Despite the Hounds whining,they had gotten through it relatively unscathed. Tuz would just have to deal with the wounds stinging for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm

The hound gave a soft smile as the last thorn was finally pulled out of his skin.

That faltered however as his lips pursed in thought, there was something he had wanted done for a while now but he had been too scared to let it happen as his own hands weren't good enough to even try.

"Alyosha."

He muttered almost timidly as he nudged the man's hand with his nose.

He had gone through this much pain today, a little bit more would mean he wouldn't have to go through any of this again.

"Out?"

He asked, sounding shy as his hand brushed against the underside of his own member. Metal thorns had been placed there a long while ago, he didn't want them, it felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm

The Necromancer's gaze turned downwards at the question.

He had been trying to forget that the hound had those. The memory surrounding them was not a pleasant one.

They had probably healed up completely by now. They wouldn't be too tender to touch.

Alyosha nodded.

He could take them out for the Hound.

The Necromancer reached for the top piercing, pulling it out gently and dumping the piercing with the thorns on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:40 pm

They didn't hurt to take out, it simply felt strange as the metal moved under his skin.

Still, he felt better once the first piercing hit the bed.

His eyes turned down to watch as Alyosha slowly pulled them out, it was good to know he would never get them caught on his jeans or on the washcloth ever again.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 pm

When he was done, he stroked the back of his finger along the length of the Hound's member.

It was now freed of the piercings that had plagued them.

Lyo smiled as he moved to sit on the bed beside Tuzik, fingers stroking through his Hound's bright red hair.

No more thorns. No more piercings.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 pm

The hounds eyes were still slightly watery from having the thorns pulled out of his hands but a bright smile appeared on his lips as the last piercing was removed from his skin.

He wiggled in closer to the Necromancer, leaning up against him with a happy little whine.

"Love you, Alyosha."

He muttered with a purr as he leaned up and licked the man's cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:47 pm

"Love you, too, Tuzik."

He ruffled the Hound's hair gently with a little smile.

Alyosha couldn't ever think about life without the Hound now. The little shit and buried his way into his heart and wasnt going anywhere any time soon.

He couldn't be happier with that fact.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 pm

He whined happily and nuzzled back against the man as his hair was ruffled.

Tuzik was feeling much happier now, even if he looked like a pin cushion.

He was lucky to have a Master like Alyosha, the man had become his entire world in and instant and he was glad the man hadn't sent him back.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Lyo cuddled the Hound close, smiling softly as his eyes slid shut.

He was glad he hadn't sent the Hound back, too. His life wouldn't be as great without Tuz here. He wouldn't have such a great, loving pet to cuddle with all the time. He wouldn't have started dating Tayce without Tuzik's involvement.

His life had picked up from the shitstain it had been since Tuzik had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Tuzik wormed his way into the man's lap and curled up against his chest, being sure not to put pressure onto his hands or feet as he wrapped himself around the man.

His arms wrapped around Lyo's neck as his legs wrapped around his waist.

For a fully grown man he could rarely think of himself as anything other than a tiny pup.

His face nestle in against the man's neck, which he lapped at softly with a purr.

Tuz's life had literally been Hell before he had met the man, this was as close to heaven as he was ever going to get.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Lyo chuckled softly as Tuz crawled into his lap.

He had learned very quickly that Tuzik thought he was a tiny lap dog and seeing his attempts to crawl into his lap was amusing. Adorable.

His fingers stroked through the Hound's hair and over his back gently as he was cuddled against.

It was nice to have the Hound cuddling against him like this.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:16 am

Tuzik was definitely a lap dog, he just missed the mark on the 'tiny' part.

Being large didn't stop him from trying through, he was determined to be in the man's lap as often as possible even if it often result in him being scolded because he stopped Alyosha from being able to read...or talk to people...or do anything other than cuddle.

More than once he had padded in mid conversation and forced himself into the man's lap.

A soft purr sounded as he was stroked as his own fingers idly ran through Lyo's long hair, he was slowly getting better at figuring out the use of his hands, as hands instead of paws.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 am

Tuzik was lucky that right now all Lyo wanted to do was cuddle.

He had no book to read or person to talk to. Just a very affectionate puppy to cuddle with.

Lyo nuzzled closer to the Hound happily.

He pressed a kiss against the crown of the Hounds head.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:23 am

"Warm..."

He purred happily as he nuzzled against the man. Hellhounds were drawn to sources of heat and Alyosha had been sitting outside in the sun before coming to rescue him.

The suns heat still lingered on the man's skin and made cuddling up against him even more desirable.

His tongue lapped out over the man's cheek affectionately as he rubbed his own cheek up against Lyo's.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

Lyo was always warm.

He was the sort of person that just generated heat no matter what.

The best thing a person could do if they were cold was cuddle up with Lyo. He was a large, warm person. The perfect thing to cuddle.

He smiled softly as his fingers stroked through Tuzik's hair again.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:33 am

That was one of his favourite things about Lyo, he was perfect for cuddling up against and the man affectionate enough to want to cuddle the Hellhound everything the need for affection struck him.

The hound gave a soft yawn as he curled in against the man, still showering him with affection.

Even if he had gotten hurt today was a good day because at the end of it he got to cuddle up against his Master.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:37 am

Alyosha cuddled closer to the Hound, eyes sliding shut as he relaxed against the bed.

He could clean up later.

Right now he was more than content to lay here with Tuz curled around him like a clingy Hellhound-blanket.

It was a comfortable spot to be in.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:44 am

Tuzik let his eyes drop shut as he yawned again, perhaps a little nap in against the man after all of that drama wouldn't be a bad thing, after all, with his hands and feet aching he wasn't about to go walking around.

They would heal over in a hour or so anyway.

As such it only took a few minutes of being pressed up against the man's warm body for him to drift off to sleep, his breathing deepening as he rested.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 am

His fingers continued to stroke through the Hound's hair even long after he had fallen asleep.

The Hound had been through a lot of excitement today.

He wasn't surprised the hound had dozed off like he had.

Lyo relaxed further, eyes sliding shut again though he didn't fall asleep like his canine companion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I Understand Your Point
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: