Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I Understand Your Point

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

[C] I Understand Your Point Empty
PostSubject: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Tuzik had harassed Alyosha all morning about being let outside to play and as soon as he had been let out of the door he had wormed out of his hoody despite being told otherwise by the Necromancer, he liked running around and feeling the ground against his skin.

His Master didn't usually mind as long as he kept his pants on.

The Hound had sprinted through the woods eagerly, chasing any small creature that he could find.

He had ran around, darting through trees and plants for almost an hour before Tuzik's high-pitched yelp cut through the silence of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Alyosha had been sat under the shade of a tree on the edge of the forest with a good book in his lap.

That changed very quickly when he heard the yelp.

He stood bolt upright as he made his way into the forest, following the noise.

His hand moved in a knee-jerk reaction to grab hold of the gun he used to carry with him, wavering when he realised that he hadn't had that gun in over a year now. It had been a year since he had left Russia and that life behind him.

"Tuzik!" he barked out, calling the Hound towards him.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Tuzik gave a soft whined whimper as he stood still on all fours, he didn't dare move in case he made his situation worse.

The hound had been bounding along and had leaped off of a ledge and onto the ground beneath it.

That would have been fine except for the fact that he hadn't seen what he would land on and had fallen into a rather nasty looking thorn bush.

Barbs from the plant had dug into his skin, burying deep into his palms and feet as well as up his arms, legs and chest.

The plant itself and wound around his body as he had tried to pull free of it but he had only ended up with scratches over his shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

"Tuzik! Where are you?"

He didn't like that silence.

He wanted to make sure Tuzik was okay; not in any harms way.

The man began jogging through the forest, looking around almost frantically for his Hound.

"Tuzik!"
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 pm

His eyes darted up hopefully as he heard the man call out for him again.

If anyone could get him out of this it was Alyosha, the Necromancer would know what to do.

"Alyosha!"

He yelled out before barking for the man, he wanted to be found as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Lyo began running towards the Hound's barks as soon as they started up.

It wasn't long before he found him. He stood in the ledge that Tuz had jumped off himself, looking down at him with an exasperated expression.

Of course Tuz would have found the first torn bush big enough to ensnare him then actually get ensnared by it.

The Necromancer jumped down from the ledge and assessed the damage.

He gave a soft tut as he reached pack to pull his pocket knife out.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:01 pm

The hound gave a whine as he saw the man, his dark red irises staring up at him pleadingly.

"Tuzik, hurt."

He whimpered as he tried to pull closer to the man, yelping again as the barbs moved in his hands and feet and the ones ensnaring him dragged across his skin painfully.

The hound stilled with a shudder, looking down at his tangling body.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 pm

"Only you, Tuz," he man chuckled softy, ruffling the Hound's hair affectionately.

Only Tuz could have this happen to him.

The Necromancer leaned over to begin cutting at the barbs holding Tuzik in place. "Stay still," he ordered as the plant began to lose it's grip on him.

The poor Hound would have to deal with each barb stuck in his skin being pulled out one by one.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 pm

The hound pouted grumpily as his Master chuckled at him, Tuzik didn't think this was funny at all.

However he did as he was told, staying as still as he could as the plant was cut away from his body.

His arms and legs trembled softly, he wanted to lay down, the weight he was putting on his hands and feet to keep him upright was pushing the barbs into him and he could feel himself bleeding around them.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 pm

When he'd cut the Hound free, he began peeling away the barbs slowly, trying not to tear the skin too much.

"This is why we wear clothes in forest," he scolded gently.

Clothes offered protection from things like this.

Eventually he dropped the branches to the ground and sat back himself.

"Where do you hurt?" He was sure some thorns had snapped off and stayed embedded in the Hound's skin.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Alyosha didn't need to scold him, he knew that now, he was glad he was wearing jeans because his legs were much better off than his harms were, at the very least they had protected his crotch and thighs from damage.

"Hands...feet..."

He whimpered as he looked down at them, not moving from the spot he was crouched in despite the fact that he could have crawled out of the plant completely by now.

He hand landed right on his hands and feet, snapping through branches on the thorns which hand pierced the bottom of his hands and feet which then hit the ground and buried them in deep.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Lyo patted his thigh and held his hand out for the Hound.

"Come. I'll help."

He'd be as gentle as he could.

Tuz had learned his lesson. He didn't need any more harsh words. He just needed someone to sit and comfort him as he was cleaned up properly.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Tuzik hesitated, he didn't want to move, it would only make it worse.

But Alyosha's promise of help was enough to coax him forward, out of the bushes.

The hound grit his teeth, giving a high pitched whine with each step forwards.

As he moved it was easy to see the darkened soil where his hands and feet had been bleeding into the dirt beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Lyo tutted softly.

"Feet first."

He patted his thigh again in a silent request for the Hound to put them there so he could take a look at them.

After a moment Lyo realised that it was probably a better idea to do this in a cleaner environment.

So the man pushed himself to his feet and crouched down with his back to the Hound.

"On my back." He'd carry Tuz back to his room and care for him there.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Tuzik looked up in worry as Alyosha stood, he didn't want the man to leave him here, but he calmed as the man leaned back down again.

The hound moved slowly, crawling onto the man's back, gingerly wrapping his arms around his Master's neck and leaning against him.

He was glad he had avoided getting too many thorns in his stomach as he pressed against Lyo's back.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 pm

The man's hands caught Tuz's thighs, pulling them up around his hips as he began trekking back towards the mansion.

He paused when they got to the fringe of the trees and glanced down at the book he had left abandoned. He sighed softly and just continued on without it.

Tuz was more important that his book.

He carried the Hound through the halls and up to their room. He set the hound down on his bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

He returned with a bowl of hot water, a cloth and a small medical kit.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 pm

The entire way back up to the mansion Tuzik lapped softly at the man's neck and cheek, thankful for being out of that thorn bush.

He gave a happy whine as he was put out onto the bed, his back had minimal thorns stuck in it, he was much more comfortable like this than in any other position.

The hound lapped softly at his hand, trying to remove the blood at dirt from it to keep out his wounds while Lyo was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Lyo set the bowl down on the floor and dragged a chair up to the edge of the bed.

He set the medical kit on the edge of the bed and patted his thigh again.

"Foot."

He hoped the Hound stayed fairly still during this. He didn't want Tuz to writhe and get hurt further in the process.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Tuzik offered up his bloodied foot as Alyosha asked for it. Despite being as old and powerful as he was it seemed that he couldn't avoid clumsily hurting himself in a world he knew very little about.

Torns stuck out of his skin at different angles, some of the larger barbs having been forced into his skin were only two inches long and were nearly completely buried.

His toes curled over from the pain, scared of having them pulled out of him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Lyo rubbed the top of the Hound's foot gently as he flicked open the medical kit and pulled out a pair of tweezers.

He tried to ease the thorns out as carefully as he could, dropping them on the bed as soon as they were free.

His thumb continued to rub gently across the top Tuzik's foot as he concentrated on his task.

Lyo didn't want to slip up.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Tuzik cringed as one of the large thorns was slowly pulled out of his foot.

He gave a whimper as his eyes slammed shut, this hurt, he didn't like it at all.

He knew this was his own fault but at the same time he didn't want to have to be in pain longer than he had to.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 pm

It was an agonisingly long time before Lyo was finished with the first foot.

He felt bad for the poor Hound as he wiped the foot down of blood and dirt before cleaning it out with antiseptic; holding the Hounds foot down firmly as he did so.

Lyo cooed soft words to the Hound as he did so.

Then he sighed and held his hand out for the other foot, hoping Tuz would actually give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

He yelped loudly as the antiseptic burned his cuts, trying to pull his foot away from the man as he held onto it.

As soon as it was let go he was sitting up, hunched over as he licked at the bottom of his foot gently, trying to sooth his skin which was poked full of holes.

His other foot curled closer to his body was Lyo gestured for it, he didn't want to give it to him, the entire process was horribly painful.

However with a soft whimper he uncurled, placing it in the necromancer's hand reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Lyo gave a soft smile when the Hound eventually put his foot n his hand.

"Good boy," he murmured softly, stroking the Hounds's leg gently before starting on removing all the thorns from this foot.

The process was just as slow and painful but eventually he got all the thorns out and the wounds cleaned up.

"Hand."
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 pm

His whines and whimpers didn't stop as his second foot was cleaned up and more than once he cringed and flinched as a large barb was pulled from his flesh.

The same with the first foot, he curled over and licked it better once all the thorns had been pulled out of it.

He sat up before offering over his hand, his first foot was feeling better so he wasn't as reluctant to hand them over, he had to go through a little more pain before he would start to feel much better.

Leaning over with a little whine he nuzzled against the man, his body hurt and at the moment he was feeling more than a little sorry for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Understand Your Point   [C] I Understand Your Point Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I Understand Your Point
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: