Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Another day at the office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Another day at the office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 am

That comment really made Aeker flush pink, he had hoped news of his drunken cross dressing wouldn't reemerge.

"I was drunk."
The Vampire mutter dully as he gave Aodh a glare, causing Raisa to laugh a little harder.

"Oh I would have paid to see that, Aeker I am sure you looked lovely, you have a nice figure for it after all."

She giggled along with Aodh, smiling up at Liq as he kissed her head padded off to get a drink, she was becoming fond of the public affection.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 am

The woman smiled. "I'm Hope. You, handsome?"

"Basat," he replied. He didn't want her to know his real name.

"I've seen you at that club. You're...talented. Really talented." The woman's nails ran gently over his bare arm.

Liq shuddered. In disgust, rather than pleasure. He wasn't enjoying this as much as he should have.

"Thank you."

His gaze turned to Aodh pleadingly and the Lycan nudged Rai, motioning over to the two.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 am

Raisa's brows furrowed as Aodh nudged her, following his motion and looking over at Liq.

She gave a soft growl at the sight of the woman, she understand how Liq had felt earlier today, the mark on his neck was clearly in view yet this woman was practically throwing herself at him.

He looked quite distressed at the seemingly unwanted attention.

Raisa put down her drink and set off on her rescue mission.

The Lycan fluffed her hair fixed her top until the top of her cleavage was shown off nicely. Normally she didn't try to look 'hot' however she would pull out the tricks to ward women away if Liq wasn't interested.

A sly smirk curled at her lips as she quickly padded over to one of her female friends at the bar to borrow something of hers.

"Hey sweety, who's your friend?"

She asked as she padded over to Liq, pressing a kiss to his cheek, resting her hand on his upper arm, showing off the ring around her wedding finger as she looked over at the woman pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:58 am

Khaliq visibly perked up when he heard Rai's voice.

He turned a smile down at the woman, shifting so he could wrap an arm around her shoulders and pull her closer.

"Hope." If Rai listened carefully, she could probably hear his slightly mocking tone. Who in their right mind called themselves Hope when hitting on someone? What did they have hope for? Getting lucky?

Hope faltered when she clocked the wedding ring, her eyes quickly turning to Liq's to see if he wore one. She relaxed again with an easy smile. He wasn't taken. No ring on his finger.

"Pleasure. You're his...sister in law?" Hope guessed.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:06 am

Rai had to stop herself from smirking at the woman's name, she found it as amusing as he did, it sounded like a stripper name, at least Liq's was witty.

She laughed softly at the woman's guess, looking up at Liq adoringly.

"I don't know what it is that people keep thinking we are siblings."

She murmured, shaking her head softly before looking back at the woman.

"No, I'm his wife, newly weds actually, having a small gathering before we head off to our honeymoon tomorrow."

She replied, nuzzling in against the man. Raisa wouldn't cause a bar fight, not when she had been so upset earlier, her temper was kind of unpredictable when her emotions had previously fluctuated.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 am

"I really don't know. I don't think we look similar at all. And I can't see Fawzi marrying you for you to become my sister-in-law. She much prefers men," he murmured, smiling down at the woman as he pulled her a little closer.

The Necromancer tried not to give a silly grin when Rai suggested they were going on their honeymoon.

They were definitely going to have enough sex for it to be considered a honeymoon. They two were going to be connected at the hips as often as they could get away with.

Hope looked a little confused before perking up a little. "But you're not wearing a wedding dress." Her eyes trailed down over the woman, giving a less than impressed glare at Rai's bra-less breasts. As subtly as she could, she pushed her chest out to better show off her own breasts.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 am

Raisa cringed a little.

"Please don't remind me, my mother had a little bit too much to drink and one the ride over here she spilled red wine all down my dress, I was completely soaked through.

Thank god I was able to borrow some of my sister in-laws clothes, through she is quite a bit taller than I am."

She replied, tugging on the long length of the shirt which quite baggy on her small frame.

"Thankfully my father took her back home and he's soaking it for me."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 am

"You looked beautiful even with that red wine on your dress," Liq assured, smiling down at the woman softly.

He rubbed her arm soothingly as he leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

"It's a shame I wont get to peel you out of that dress tonight." His lips captured her in the most tender kiss that he'd ever given the woman. That he'd ever given anyone.

"Shall we get back to Aodh? I'm pretty sure he wants to embarrass me with old stories of us hanging out. I'm sure you'll be laughing so hard that you won't have change to sleep with me tonight."

Liq rolled his eyes and gave an exasperated smile to Hope. "It was nice meeting you, Hope."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:35 am

"You say the sweetest things."
She replied, looking up at him with a small smile.

The kiss took her slightly off guard, Liq hadn't kissed her like that before, she had to admit that she liked it.

Raisa gave a soft giggle as she nodded, grasping Liq's hands and weaving her fingers through his.

"Aodh does tell the best stories.
It really was a pleasure Hope, have a good evening."

She added before gently pulling Liq back toward their group, barely able to hide the smirk on her lips as they got back to Aodh. petting the chair she invited Liq to sit on the only available chair.

"For you, dear husband."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 am

"You heard the story, Aodh. You're the best man if she comes over again."

Liq snorted softly, grinning at Rai when she offered him the seat.

He took the seat happily and dragged her up to sit on his thigh. "Thank you, my dear, sweet wife."

He nuzzled against her, nipping at her ear a little.

"Where'd you get the ring from?" he asked quietly, lifting his hand so he could get a look at the band around her finger.

The sight of it made him cringe inwardly. He definitely didn't want to see a ring on her finger any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:51 am

"Thank you."
She replied, sitting down in his lap happily as she nuzzled back against him.

"Oh shit, I forgot about the ring, Kirsty!"

With that a petite woman, roughly Raisa's size came padding over from the other side of the bar, sneakily she slipped off the ring and gave it back to the woman.

"Congratulations by the way, thanks for letting me borrow it."

She murmured softly before her friend went back to her husband.
"Friend of mine, by the way, if I ever see you holding a ring, I am jamming it down your throat."

She warned, marriage was definitely not on the cards, she found the whole thing...unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:56 am

Liq watched the exchange between the two women.

He snorted loudly at her last comment.

"The only ring you'll see me with is a cock ring if you're lucky. Won't jam that one down my throat, will you?" he asked with a husky purr, nipping at her neck.

"Shall we get another drink?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 am

"In that case I'd definitely be interested."

She purred, arching her neck as the man nipped at it, she loved the feeling of Liq's teeth and lips against her neck.

"I think we shall, a double shot of rum with coke sounds heavenly right about now."

She replied as she stretched out across the bar with a purr, it felt nice to unwind after a day a work.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:02 am

"There are other ways we could unwind."

As she stretched out over the bar, his hand slid up her side gently, the tips of her fingers stroking the swell of her breasts through her baggy shirt.

"But another drink sounds nice. You know what I have."

Liq was quite happy with the idea of getting just a little drunk tonight.

Then they'd go home, have hot sloppy drunken sex then sleep until they decided to crawl out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 am

Raisa purred as his hands stroked her through her shirt, huffing softly as he decided to get a drink instead.

"Alright, you're lucky that I'm in a mood to drink."

She murmured as she slipped out of his lap and padded over to the bartender, ordering Liq's usual as well as her own.

While she waited for them to be ready she threw the change into the jukebox, choosing a few decent songs for when this pop crap finished.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:13 am

"Just wait until we get back home."

When they got home, they'd have their fun. They'd have a hell of a lot of fun.

Liq watched the woman closely as she went to flag down the bartender.

He wasn't letting any man get near her. Not right now. The details of their relationship would be happening when they got back from their 'honeymoon.'

For tonight, she was his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:17 am

She was excited for their week away together and their little holiday was starting now, they didn't have any more work or obligations all they had to do was crawl out of bed tomorrow when ever they felt like it and pile into the car.

Tonight she was happy to drink as much as she pleased then head home to enjoy other pleasures in life.

She grabbed their drinks and padded back over to Liq.

"Just the way you like it."
She purred, handing him the glass.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:23 am

"Thank you."

His arm wrapped around her again, pulling her into his lap again. He didn't want her leaving his lap much tonight.

He liked feeling her in his lap. It didn't happen much any more. She liked having him bent over. He didn't get to fuck her as often as he'd like.

"I like having you here," Liq purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 am

"You're welcome."
She replied, taking a large sip of her drink as she perched up in his lap and nestled in against the arm wrapped around her.

"I like being here, perhaps when we get home I'll spend all night here."

That sounded like a fun thought, she had began to miss him being inside of her, she had been so focused in training him that she had neglected actual sex.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:36 am

"I like that idea."

He would enjoy being the one in charge tonight.

"I'll really prove that you're mine." The Necromancer smirked widely, nipping at her marked neck. "I'll have you screaming my name out so loudly that Fawzi will have to go over to Claudio's to get an peace."

The arm around her waist relaxed a little, his fingers stroking over her clothed stomach idly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 am

"That better be a promise Liq, if you don't have me screaming I'm going to bend you over and fuck you into the mattress."

She replied in a purr as she leaning in, her lips against his ear, brushing against it as she spoke before her tongue darted out and lapped at his earlobe.

Rai gave a small chuckle as she relaxed in his lap, taking another sip of her drink as she looked up at him in amusement, picturing the night they had ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:46 am

"I'll make sure to have you screaming nice and loudly, then."

That was his challenge for the night. He'd have her screaming so loudly that the neighbours rang in complaints.

Liq had almost finished his drink when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned his gaze curiously over his shoulder to see a busty Italian woman wearing...well... Not much.

"Basat, love, it's great to see you out and about. How have you been, sweetheart?"

"Fine, thanks," he replied, more than a little confused. He didn't recognise this woman at all.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:50 am

Raisa glanced up from Liq's lap as another woman tapped on his shoulder, Basat, obviously not a personal friend if she didn't even know his real name.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the woman's state of undress.

You would never catch her wearing so little in public, it was a rarity to get her into a skirt.

Normally it was her leather pants or a pair of shorts and a shirt and jacket, she looked sexy but at least she left something to the imagination, this woman had her business clearly out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:54 am

"I've missed you at the club for the past few days."

Liq gave a little nod. "Yeah, I've, uh, been busy." His gaze turned down to Rai, his green eyes reflecting the confusing he felt. He didn't know this woman and she talked to him like she was his best friend.

"Rai, this is..."

"Lillian. But you can call me Lily, Basat." She gave a little smile as her eyes flickered over Rai. Not much to look at.

"Right, Lily. Lily, this is my girl, Rai." He liked introducing her as his girl.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 am

Raisa had to hold back a smirk as the woman completely ignored her existence, didn't acknowledge her in his lap or say a single word to her, instead addressing Basat in her place.

"How do you two know each other, the club, I'm assuming, is Lily your stripper name?"

Rai asked, raising her eyebrows as she waited for an answer, finishing off the remainder of her drink.

She had seen the confusion in Liq's eyes and she could only guess that this was another little admirer trying to get into his pants when he was clearly taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Another day at the office
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: