Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Another day at the office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Another day at the office Empty
PostSubject: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Raisa pulled on a pair of surgical gloves and got to work sterilizing all of her equipment as the bell attached to the front door of the salon chimed.

"Take a seat I'll be with you in a moment."

It was her last appointment of the day, a piercing job so it shouldn't take too long.

The woman bent over the counter and pulled her container of rings closer, taking out the desired amount and washing them in her own special bend of disinfectant.

"There we go."

She chirped as she carried the now clean tray of equipment to the piercing chair.

"Drop you pants and lets get to it."

The woman laughed softly as she looked over at her client with a pleasant smile, piercing men was always an amusing process.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Phil's lips curled up as he stood up form the couch in the waiting area, strolling happily over towards the piercing chair.

He didn't know his piercist was going to be so hot. He was lucky.

The man dropped his pants, making a little show out of lowering his boxers.

"Pierced anyone here before?" he asked as he lowered himself down on the chair.

His blue eyes flickered over her as his smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Raisa quickly tied her hair up in a messy bun to sweep it out of her face.

Last thing she needed was to slip up when piercing him.
"Many times, so there is nothing to worry about."

She had done this sort of things to men in the past and was very confident in her ability.

"This is going to be cold."

She warned as she poured a cleaning solution onto a cotton bud and gripped the tip of his member, stroking the bud over his shaft to lower any risk of infection.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm

The man wasn't really too worried about her piercing him. His friends have told him that she was good after getting their own tattoos and piercings.

He'd also had a piercing and tattoos done here before. The skin of his navel was decorated with the four card suits and he proudly wore a PA.

Phil's eyes slid closed as he felt the cold liquid against him.

"Rai, right? What got you into piercing guys? Got a thing for seeing good dicks?" he asked, blue eyes flicking open to gaze at her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:48 pm

"I pierce girls too, I try not to limit my clientele."

She replied with a smile as she glanced up at him before looking back down to her work.

"Just going to mark out where each one is going."

She replied as she picked up her marker and dotted out the lines, marking out the entrance and exit spots for each ring down the length of his penis.

"Originally I was a tattoo artist and I got into piercing that way, it's a good way to wind down a little between large tattoo jobs."

There was a set method to follow with piercing that was fairly easy, not like sitting for seven hours at a time doing a huge tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:56 pm

His eyes followed her hands as she marked out each point on him that she was going to pierce.

"Piercing a little easier than tattooing?"

He wouldn't really know. He'd had a load of tattoos and a lot of piercings. He didn't really pay attention to how much effort it took the artists to do each piece.

"Bet you see a lot when you're piercing, though."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yeah, much easier, plus you don't have to worry about people moving around so much, once the pain kicks in the ring is already in so there isn't much they can do about it.

Not like getting through an hour of tattooing just to have them tap out with a half draw image on their skin."

She replied with a chuckle as she picked up her clamps, pinching the man's skin before clamping it and lining up the holes.

"But I promise not to hurt you."

She replied, looking up at him and winking playfully as she picked up her needle.

Being playful with customers always got them to calm down a lot.

Without another word she lined up the needle and stabbed it through the skin swiftly, before pulling the ring through and screwing on the end.

"One down."
She muttered as she gently dabbed away the small amount of blood. Each ring was coated in disinfectant and lycan saliva so the wounds tended to heal over fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:07 pm

"Not even if I want you to?" he asked with a little wink.

Some pain wasn't bad. He could admit that he liked a little pain every now and again. It made things more fun.

Phil inhaled sharply when the needle passed through his skin, giving a soft groan after as she screwed the end onto it, tugging a little at the sensitive skin.

It was painfully obvious that he was enjoying the feeling of the needles.

She could probably see the evidence of needle play littering his skin.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:12 pm

"In that case I wont be so gentle with you."

She had dealt with these types of guys before, she was accustomed to being hit on and it really didn't bother her at all.

Rai smirked as he groaned, well at least she didn't need to worry about this overwhelming him.

"Try not to get hard, you'll bleed more and you'll make it more difficult for me to get the needle through."

She clamped the next step of the ladder and picked up a fresh needle, this time pushing the needle through more slowly just to make him squirm a little before pulling the ring through and screwing it in place.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Phil gave a soft huff.

That was asking quite a bit. He was used to sexual piercing. That had happened way more than a few times.

The man shuddered softly as she pushed the needle through his skin slowly, trying not to focus on the sharp sting and the feeling of arousal stirring.

He was trying not to get aroused.

"You done this before?" he asked, meaning sexual needle play rather than piercing. He knew she'd done piercing before.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

She let him have a little time between each piercing to calm himself down before she continued.

Her smirk widened a little as he spoke, readying her needle and clamps again.

"A few times."

She admitted as she jabbed through another needle and ring. She had experimented with it a bit but it was hard to find people into being stabbed with a needle.

"Three down, three to go, one for each inch?"

She asked with a chuckle, it was unprofessional but he had started it, and she was the only one manning the store today.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:24 pm

"You'd be good at it if you really went into it."

She definitely knew how to make someone squirm with it. She'd be really good at it.

"If you need someone to practise with..." He trailed off suggestively with a smirk.

Phil's lip's curled wider.

"You know it, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:28 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle as the man spoke, he really was amusing.

As tempting as his offer was she didn't know if she would be taking it up any time soon.

Phil was above average but after being with Liq for all this time she was finding it difficult to be satisfied with anything less, and this guy was half Liq's size.

"If I decide to get back into it, I'll give you a call."

She promised as she pushed through his forth piercing, making sure to draw the process out.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Phil's smirk turned satisfied.

She'd give him a call if she wanted some needle play fun. He was pleased with that. He'd get a chance if nothing else.

The man gave a pleased hum as he leaned back in the chair, relaxing a little more.

Four down. Close to being done.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:35 pm

She wiped down his shaft, cleaning up any blood before getting the clasps over the fifth hole.

The needle sliced through his skin easily as she pierced him, pushing the ring through slowly.

"Last one."

She muttered, running her finger down the center of the ladder.

"Looks good so far."

She added before grabbing the last needle and poking it through his skin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:58 pm

His eyes watched her pierce him intently. Her fingers were sure.

He could easily see her doing this during sex. It would be hot. She had a presence about her that he was sure turned heads.

"I got the best piercer here to do it for me."

Flattery had got him far in the past. It could get him far now.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

"There."
She muttered as she pushed through his last ring and screwed it shut.

"Now lets get you cleaned up."

Reaching over she grabbed some cotton buds and poured some ointment onto it before gently running it over each piercing, getting rid of any blood.

"Beautiful."

She murmured as she sat back and admired her work, pulling of her gloves.

"Sorry to disappoint you stud, but you might wanna avoid having sex for the next week while those bad boys get fully healed, don't want to risk getting an infection."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

He laughed, also admiring her work.

He was pleased with the result.

"I know the drill. Not my first decoration, after all." He was sure that he could manage a week without sex.

"I think I know who I can turn to when I'm finally back on the market." Phil said that at the same time that a man appeared in the doorway.

Khaliq's lips pursed as he gazed down at the scene.

He'd come right on the time that Rai had said that her shift ended.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Rai looked up as the door chimed again, she had been expecting Liq but the time had gotten away from her.

"I'll be done in a second Liq, shift ran a little bit over time."

She called out as she sat up, handing Phil a small bottle of antiseptic.

"Then you know the drill, twice daily, once in the morning, once at night, try not to get them snagged on your pants. Be gentle with it, don't want art like that getting ruined."

She replied as she started to tidy up, tossing her needles with the other used ones.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

The Necromancer's lips pursed tighter. Overtime, huh? With the conversation that was going on, he wasn't surprised.

"All right, then. I'll wait around." He leant against the door, staring hard at Phil as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You still all for going to The Last Stand tonight?" he asked conversationally as he glared at Phil.

The other man tucked himself away and stood, nodding at the woman. "I'll give you a call if I get any troubles." He smirked widely, eyes flicking to Khaliq. "Your brother all right with that?"

Liq's green eyes narrowed. "I don't know. Why don't you ask her man? Come on, Rai. If we don't get there soon, we'll miss out on a good place to sit."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm

"Yeah, of course, just let me finish up and get out of my work clothes."

She was wearing a simple black top and a pair of jeans but after running around here all day, smearing ink and ointment on them she needed to get cleaned up.

"Uh, Liq's not my brother."

She corrected, glancing over at the Necromance scoldingly as he spoke rudely to her customer.

Men.

"That's fine Phil, let me know if anything happens."

She replied, this was her place of work Liq couldn't just go around scaring off her customers, especially someone who had been here multiple times.

"Payment has been put onto your existing account so thanks for coming in, I hope you like them."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 am

"No?" Phil looked genuinely surprised that Liq wasn't her brother. "Acts as possessive as one."

The Necromancer sneered, pushing off the door frame to loom over Phil. "Sorry, but when someone decides to flirt with my girl, I find the need to be possessive."

Raisa was his. She spent her free time with him. She laid in bed with him. She was going out tonight with him. She was his.

The smaller man rolled his eyes. He wasn't daunted by Khaliq's attempt at a pissing match.

"You've got my number on the computer. Give me a call sometime. I'll drop by when I'm all healed up so you can admire your good job."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Khaliq's sudden possessiveness made one part of her preen while the other scowled.

"Liq, calm down, that's more than enough of your macho, alpha male attitude."

The woman couldn't help but sigh, she got enough of this when she was dating a Lycan, she hadn't expected the Necromancer's little outburst.

"I'll do that Phil, sorry about him, hope to see you again."

She replied with a apologetic smile, leading him out the door with a farewell.

Once the door was shut she turned around, glaring up at Liq.

"What the fuck was that about?!"

She stepped forward and prodded him firmly in the middle of his chest.

"I don't come into your work and snap at your customers so what makes you think that was acceptable behaviour in front of one of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:29 pm

"Nah, its cool. I've dealt with the possessive type before. Doesn't bother me. Remember, call me."

And with that, Phil left, sparing a little wave at Rai as he did so.

Then all Hell broke loose.

"My customers aren't expected to keep up a professional air. They don't pull out their cocks and wave them at me like a flag screaming 'fuck me'," he replied, his voice slowly raising as he glared down at her.

"For as long as we're both fucking wearing these marks," he continued, pulling down her shirt so the marks on the tops of her breasts were in view. "We belong to each other. Not some fucking twig that walks in here waving his cock about."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"Kind of hard for me to do a genital piercing if his cock isn't out! It's a part of my job, none of the guys that come in here getting their dicks pierced act professional, how do you expect them to act?"

She glared back at him, how dare he be so condescending.

"How can you possibly be this mad at me for flirting with someone? You're a fucking hypocrite Khaliq, you send all day getting naked, grinding up against women and fucking them and that's fine because they put money in you're pocket but I talk to a guy and you go off at me for it? You're acting like I fucking cheated on you!"

She went quiet as he pulled down the front of her shirt, she pulled it back up slowly and crossed her arms over her chest to keep him from doing it again, suddenly feeling exposed.

Rai looked up at him angrily through her tone was much more quiet than her previous shouting.

"We have never been exclusive, we aren't dating, so you have no rite to bully me around like this, I can talk to who ever I want."

She muttered, turning and heading toward to back room to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Another day at the office
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: