Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Eternal Ones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:12 am

Each thrust had Belial crying out, his body hadn't been treated like this is such a long time, he had almost forgotten what it had been like to be completely dominated like this.

His body was tightening and his member throbbed in need as he was once again shown his place.

"You Achinoam, always you."

He replied in a struggled grunt as he moved against the man, his gaze a mix of desire and utter devotion.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:15 am

"Don't forget that."

His chest heaved in heavy pants as he felt himself slip further and further towards the edge.

"Don't you ever forget that."

His free hand let up its bruising grip on the Fallen's hip to curl around his arousal, stroking him in time with the rocking of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:21 am

"I wont."

He muttered in a near whisper between he loud moan, his own breath came in desperate gulps of air, though every time he finally got a breath the Angel would knock it out of him with a hard thrust.

"I swear on my life, I wont forget."

How could he forget this? Looking back he didn't know how he survived this long without the man.

Because he had gone mad, being without his Angel had driven him to a hate fueled madness that was only now starting the quell.

He gasped a moan as his arousal was gripped and stroked, his body beginning to tremble again as he submitted himself completely to Achinoam's will.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:25 am

"You know what happens if you forget that."

It had happened before. Belial saying things he didn't mean fuelled by anger when he was in one of his moods. Refusing to submit. Forgetting his place.

Achinoam had given him quite a roughing up during a sparring match then fucked the man hard enough to leave him bleeding. He hadn't forgotten his place since then.

"Tell me who you belong to." His thumb rubbed up against his sensitive head firmly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:30 am

His disobedience to Achinoam was minimal, he knew what happened when he fell out of line with the man, it was enough to quell his anger when threatened by it.

He didn't like seeing the man like that, pushed to the point where he would use force against him like that.

Belial gave a whine as he squirmed beneath the Power, his body becoming tense as his head was rubbed, Noam knew that he liked that.

"You."

He whimpered between struggled groans.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:32 am

"Yes, me."

He didn't want Belial to ever forget that.

Belial belonged to him.
And he belonged to Belial.

This was something that would never change. The two owned each other utterly and completely.

"How much do you want to come?" he asked in a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 am

Belial knew that Achinoam would never betray him, he had given the everything along ago, everything that he was or ever would be, it belonged to the Angel.

"Just as much as I want you to come."

He murmured between panted breaths, he wanted to have his body claim completely, he wanted to feel the man's essence spill into his body and fill him.

He didn't feel whole without Achinoam there deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:40 am

The heat was already pooling in the pit of his stomach.

He knew he would come soon and he wanted Belial to come, too. He wanted the Fallen to scream out as the two came together.

Noam groaned softly as his hips continued rocking.

He could feel his release building up.

"Come, Belial."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:46 am

Belial thrust back against the Angel's arousal roughly, impaling himself until Noam was deep inside of him.

Only then, with the man's permission did he allow himself to fall over the edge.

His head tossed back as he spilled out into the man's hand, his body clenched around Noam's body, causing Belial to scream out until his throat felt hoarse.

His body tightened with each throb, making the man feel larger and larger inside of him as pleasure rushed his body.

The force of his orgasm made him feel weak, his arms and legs trembled as it was only Noam's embrace that kept him upright as his mind hazed with ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 am

With his lover's body clenching around him like that, he fell over the edge soon after that, spilling onto Belial's body with a loud grunt.

His fingers continued to tease the man, though, even as he pulled out of him.

He wanted Belial to be writhing around, sobbing as he was over stimulated.

Noam wanted to see Belial writhe as he tried to get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:53 am

His release made his body hyper sensitive and having Noam stimulate him further turned painful quickly.

He winced and tried to pull his hips away from the man, writhing in his grasp in an attempt to get free.

"Noam don't, my body is swore."

He murmured as he gripped onto the man's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 am

Noam gave a soft chuckle as he moved to lay on the bed, fingers still teasing Belial.

"I know it is."

That didn't stop him, though.

He wanted to see the man writhe. He wans't going to stop until he got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:00 am

His eyes narrowed slightly as the man chuckled, trying to move away from him as he lay down.

Noam was just being mean now.

Belial hadn't let anyone fuck him like that since he fell, causing additional discomfort was simply cruel.

He cringed and hissed as his body offered up a small amount more moister, which drizzled from his tip. The Angel had milked him for every last drop.

"Stop it."

He whimpered as he writhed in the man's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:06 am

"Why should I?"

He didnt let up the stroking. He was having fun watching Belial writhe and try to escape.

He nuzzled against the Fallen, face burying in his hair.

He pressed little kisses against the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 am

"Because you love me and you don't like causing me pain?"

He replied hopefully, knowing that was complete bullshit, Noam put him through pain quite readily.

With Noam laying down his limbs quickly gave way, causing him to collapse against the bed as his body jerked and writhed from the over stimulation.

He gave a soft sob as he tried to pull away from the man's grasp unsuccessfully.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 am

Noam hummed and gave an amused little chuckle.

Not quite true. Noam was a violent person. He enjoyed giving pain as much as he did receiving it and he had no shame in admitting that.

"Maybe if you ask nicely I'll think about stopping."

He allowed his lips to curl into a smirk.

Having Belial beg would amuse the Angel a lot.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 am

"Noam please."

He whimpered as his writhing grew more desperate.

"I've been obedient, I'm begging you, let me go."

The pain was enough to render him immobile while the man was still touching him.

Each stroke made him cringe.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 am

Noam chuckled softly, nuzzling closer to the Fallen.

His hand mercifully slid away from Belial's member to stroke up his chest slowly. His fingers teased at a nipple gently.

"Give me a kiss."

He just wanted to be close to Belial now.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 am

Belial's body relaxed immediately after the hand was pulled away, his feature smoothing out as he was finally allowed to be calmed by the after glow of sex.

He slowly crawled toward the man, laying up against his chest, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to the man's lips.

"Despite your cruelty, that felt amazing, I didn't realize I missed being dominated like that."

He was content with dominating other until now.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:49 am

Noam returned the kiss with a purr.

This was what he wanted. He wanted to be able to lay with Belial in the afterglow of their sex and be comforted by the fact that the two were together in the same way they were all those years ago.

"We can arrange for it to happen more often," he purred softly. Noam would definitely push to have it happen more often.

His lips feathered against Belial's again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:54 am

He nuzzled his face in against Noam's brushing his nose against the Angel's nose affectionately before returning his kiss.

"I just want to be close to you as much as possible, can I be selfish and ask you to lessen your time with Jeg?"

He asked, they had a lot of catching up to do and a limited amount of time to do it in.

Jeg had the man for long enough while they were separated, he had him for a century, that was all, he wanted Noam all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 am

"You can be selfish and ask," the Angel replied. That didn't mean he would oblige.

He didn't know if he could lessen his time with Jeg. He did love the other Angel. He didn't want to give up any time with Jegudiel.

Oh the woes of having two possessive lovers. It was a difficult place to be in. But he was too selfish to want to give either one up. He loved them both. This was a struggle.

For now, though, they didn't have to worry. He was here with Belial now and he wasn't planning on leaving him any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 pm

"I don't see what you see in him."

The Fallen muttered as his hand reached up and stroked through Achinoam's hair, letting the white strands slip through his fingers.

"I understand that you have other Lovers and I accept that completely and if you can accept that Zakhar is a part of my life then I want you and I to be...well you and I again."

Could be had Achinoam back and still keep Zakhar by his side? He was sure he could convince the Lycan to accept having two Masters, he had to discuss it with him.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:05 pm

"You and I see things very differently."

Belial and Jegudiel could be quite similar at times. They were both incredibly headstrong and would argue their point into the graves if they had one. Noam admired that in both of them. They were both creatures that would get their point across no matter what it took.

Noam gave a soft smile, his own fingers stroking through Belial's hair. "I accepted Zakhar as part of your life from the moment I made you go talk to him. It wasn't jealousy that drove me away from you; it was respect for your mating." Back then, Noam had thought that monogamy was the common practise here; that everyone had their one single partner to be with. He'd long since outgrown that obviously wrong thought. Accepting that perhaps things were more like Heaven down here than he had first believed.

Belial could have both him and Zakhar in his life.

Achinoam was happy to become partners with Belial again. It was what he had been waiting for since Belial Fell.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:12 pm

"Zakhar and I are mated as Lycans because I want to make him happy, and that connection makes him happier than I've ever seen him.

I love him, however what you and I have is something entirely different, I'm sure he knows that."

The bond they had was strengthened by millions of years at each others side.

"I told you that I can't live without you and it's true, you saw when I became by being separated and cut off from you, it's surreal how quickly you've managed to fix parts of me that I thought would be broken forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Eternal Ones
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: