Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Eternal Ones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] The Eternal Ones Empty
PostSubject: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Belial lay sprawled out on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

He was feeling off, not for any particular reason, perhaps it was the appearance of Cu'Silt that had gotten him thinking.

Or the fact that Achinoam had stood up for the boy.

What ever it was he couldn't seem to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Achinoam ran his fingers through his hair.

He was bored. This was one of the few days that neither Jeg or Belial were around. He missed both of their presences.

And so he went to search one out. He wanted some company.

The Angel knocked gently on Belial's door before opening it. "Brother? Are you in?" he called out as he entered the room.

A smile curled his lips when his golden eyes settled on Belial. He padded forwards so he could perch on the edge of the bed, leaning over to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Morning."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Belial kissed the man back, reaching up to grip Noam's long hair and pull him down by it.

"Morning."

He purred, wrapping his arms around the Angel and nestling in against him.

"What brings you to my lair?"

He asked with a soft chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Noam laid down without a second thought, his arms wrapping around the Fallen.

"Company. You've not been social today. I thought you could use someone to talk to."

His fingers ran through Belial's hair idly as he pulled him closer.

"There's something wrong. Tell me."

He had only needed to glance at the Fallen to know something was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:58 pm

"I've just got a few things weighing on my mind."

He muttered as he nestled in against the man, pressing a soft kiss to the underside of Noam's jaw.

"I've been caught up in the past."

A lot of things had loop through his mind, over and over and he considered all the possibilities.

"Nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:01 pm

"The times you tell me not to worry are the ones that I worry the most," Noam pointed out with a little grin.

"Like the time you wanted to test out your magic. You singed most of my hair off and half my feathers were missing for weeks," he chuckled softly.

The Angel's fingers stroked idly through his lover's dark hair.

"You can talk to me, brother."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 pm

"Hey, it wasn't as bad as the first time you tired to train with your sword on your own, it slipped out of your hand and you nearly impaled me."

He retorted with a soft laugh as he looked up at the man, neither of them were particularly good with their weapons of choice when they were young, Noam was clumsy with a sword and every time Belial used magic he nearly blew something up.

"I was just wondering what it would have been like if I never fell."

He replied with a soft smile as he leaned into the man's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

"It missed," he insisted firmly.

Almost. It had managed to slice off a few strands of hair but that wasn't much. Hardly worth the effort to point it out.

"Very different." Life would be very different now if Belial never fell.

"Gabriel would have pulled all his hair out by now. You'd have become a Dominion and we would have been teamed up as a Dominion-Power pair. We were always the best fighting pair once we trained enough."

Noam hummed. "You'd be walking bow-legged with the amount of times I would have bent you over."

Life would be very different.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:50 pm

"We always were unstoppable when fighting side by side."

Noam had the raw strength and power as well as the mastery of weapons, where as Belial had tactics and intelligence as well as the mastery of magic.

Both of them covered the other's weakness and could move together flawlessly in battle. It was a sight to behold when the two fought together, it had gotten to the point that Belial didn't need to bark out commands like other Dominion did, Noam knew him so well that they could act seamlessly as soon as he had decided their next target.

"Oh would I? I'd like to see that, I would never untie you from the bed."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:20 am

"We were."

His lips quirked upwards. "We still would be if we were to fight together." The two would be a very fearsome team. People would quiver in fear if they would see them.

He missed fighting with Belial.

"Really now?" the Angel chuckled softly.

He leaned down, lips catching Belial's in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am

"All ready to fight and without a common enemy to fight against."

He mused with a light hearted hum. They had no one who they both wanted to destroy, Belial would disagree with Noam's choices and Noam would disagree with Belial's.

Belial purred, kissing the man back eagerly, his hand weaving through the man's hair and pulling him down against him, his leg hitching over the Angel's hip.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:32 am

"I'm sure we'll find a common enemy some time."

His hand curled around Belial's thigh, hoisting it a little further up as he pressed his hips against the Fallen's.

His teeth caught the Fallen's lower lip, splitting it mercilessly.

Noam's tongue lapped out over the bleeding wound.

He'd missed Belial recently. Neither of them had searched out the other for a long while unless there was a reason behind it. He just wanted to be with Belial again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am

Belial gave a soft moan as his lip was split and lapped up by Noam, no other person in existence could handle the Fallen like this.

Even Zakhar, regardless of how much they loved each other, couldn't let his passions free like this, the man had offered himself up for a life of servitude which barred him from such actions.

"I've missed you."

He muttered softly, his words a near whisper as he leaned up and bit onto the Angel's lip, sucking on it firmly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 am

Achinoam hummed softly.

"I've missed you, too." The two would definitely have to spend some more time together.

He would go out of his way to come and me up with the Fallen more often now. He wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. With Jeg around, his time to spend with Belial was cut even further.

He just wanted to spend more time with Belial.

The Angel's grip tightened on Belial as he rolled, hosting the Fallen up so he was straddling his hips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:53 am

Belial's gazed warmed as he straddled the man, looking down at him with a soft smile.

He liked to indulge Noam in moments like this, slowly his hair began to lengthen, the dark, silky locks sprawling down his back until the tapered around his hips.

His eyes shimmered, taking on that vibrant platinum which so few got to see any more.

Even his body shifted, becoming slightly taller and more muscular, he tried to fit into human society, he made himself look more plain but when he reverted back to his truer form, he was anything but plain.

Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 am

Achinoam sighed softly, fingers stroking along the Fallen's sides when his body began to change.

He missed this Belial. He missed him so much.

Noam's hands gripped Belial's long hair, yanking him down harshly so he could kiss him roughly. He wanted him so bad.

His lips were rough and soon his teeth began to nip sharply at the Fallen's lips. He wanted to taste blood again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 am

This was Noam's Belial, the one he had grown up with, the one who constantly led him astray, the one who he had first broken heaven rules about same sex relationships with.

Belial moaned in against the Angel's lips, his own teeth joining the fray as he bit sharply at Noam's lips, breaking the skin as he drew his lower lip into his mouth and sucked on it gently.

It felt so natural to be like this, their bodies knew one another so well that even after countless years apart it felt the same as always.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

This felt so familiar.

This reminded him of those times they spent hidden away in the beginning. The years where no one accepted their same sex relationships.

The years when everything was great.

Noam rolled the two over, pinning Belial down as he pressed his hips down against him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:10 am

He had initiated it, the first time they had slept together as men, he remembered the look on Noam's face when he first suggested it, as if he had gone mad, but the man agreed to it, Noam could never deny him when he wanted.

They had never looked back since that moment.

Belial fell back against the bed, his body looking angelic against the dark cover of the bed, raven hair sprawled out over his body, contrasted against his pale skin.

His own hips pressed up, grinding against the Angel's.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 am

Achinoam's hands moved to Belial's shirt, tearing it open without care.

He didn't care about the Fallen's clothing. For all he cared, the man could walk around completely naked.

When his shirt was laying torn up on the bed, his hands moved down to his jeans. He wanted the man out of his clothes. Now. "Jeans off," he growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:25 am

Belial did as he was told without hesitation, Noam was also the only person in existence that could get the Fallen to be obediant.

His jeans were off in a heart beat and he lay beneath the man, completely naked, baring his body for the Angel to use as he pleased.

It had been too long since they were last intimate with one another, he yearned for it.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:36 am

Noam smirked when the man stripped obediently.

Even after all these years, Belial was obedient when he gave him an order. He loved this.

Noam leaned down to kiss the Fallen deeply.

He pulled the Fallen's hips up against his own clothed hips as his kiss turned rough again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 am

His arms wrapped around Noam's neck and pulled him down firmly against his body, his bare skin was warm to the touch as it ground up against his Angel.

He returned the kiss roughly, his tongue invading the man's mouth as it deepened.

He could die like this, in Noam's arms and he knew that he would be content, after everything that had happened between them they were the same as ever.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 am

Noam pulled back, stripping from his shirt and tossing it aside.

He gazed down at Belial silently for a few long moments, just admiring him.

Belial looked so much like he used to. It bought back so many memories.

The Angel's hand reached out to stroke the Fallen's cheek tenderly as his golden eyes smouldered with emotion. This was his Belial. The one that no one else got to see.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 am

Belial's eyes slid shut as Noam's hand stroked against his check, he nuzzled in against the touch, a gentle smile gracing his lips.

He adored those hands, strong and masculine, he felt safe when the Angel held him like this.

His own eyes slid back open as he looked up at the man, his own gaze was a mix of emotion. Achinoam was the only person who knew him like this, truly knew him.

Many people had told him throughout the years that he didn't deserve the Angel's love and it was true, he didn't, not even for a moment.

"I love you."

He muttered, it was a selfish thing to say but he meant it, he did love the angel, it wasn't the same way he loved Zakhar, it was deeper than that. They had known each other for an eternity, he had loved Achinoam longer than he could ever hope to love Zakhar.

It didn't devalue either relationship, he loved Zakhar and he loved Noam, they both shared equal portions of his heart but he didn't know if the Angel could handle that fact, if he could stand to see him embrace the lycan in a similar way they embraced each other.

He wanted them both by his side, forever, but he knew what that would mean for Achinoam, he couldn't stand to see the Angel suffer as he had, watch their brothers and sisters turn on him as they had turned on Belial all those lifetimes ago.

Belial was a selfish creature and he knew the closer he allowed Achinoam, the harder it would be to let him go when he had to leave to the place he could not follow. It would be harder for both of them, he had tried to keep the Angel at arms lengths but during moments like these it was evident that seperating them was impossible, if millenia in hell didn't do it, nothing would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Eternal Ones   [C] The Eternal Ones Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Eternal Ones
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: