Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The illusion of freedom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 pm

His lips quirked up, he had expected to have to charm the man after exposing himself like this, but the man seemed unfazed by his appearance, perhaps being around those Necromancers had made him accustomed to seeing Demons.

He was pleased with that, it meant he could play with this man often if he chose to without having to hide his body.

White hair framed his face and curled horns graced either side of his head, which lowered as the man's crotch was at his level, he nuzzled against it as he was bound, his teeth dragging against his clothed arousal roughly.

Silt didn't fight against the binds and allowed himself to be tied up without too much of a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Dario shuddered softly when the man's teeth scraped over his clothed arousal.

He stepped back, returning to his box. He pulled out a lovely braided whip with a grin as he stripped himself of his clothes.

The human hummed softly as he made his way back up onto the bed.

His hand flicked out, the whip colliding sharply with Silt's chest. "I don't appreciate the sarcasm," he murmured, his voice a heavy rumble. "When I tell you to do something, you do it without any remarks."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Silt gave a soft hum as the whip collided with his skin, that had stung a little bit, obviously not as much as the human had hoped.

In fact he barely reacted at all.

"I don't yield to someone's dominance unless they prove themselves to me. You wont get me to submit completely by being so weak."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked up at the human.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 pm

The man arched a brow.

Maybe he had met a challenge. Silt didn't act as breakable as Hayden and he wasn't flinching from the strike that would usually have Doc crying out.

Perhaps he could be a little rougher and have his fun.

The human's arms swung in a large arc, the braided leather striking the Demon's back with a force that tore into his skin.

"I don't have to be so weak."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 pm

The Demon gave a grunt as his back was torn into, he was accustomed to being beaten and whipped, it wasn't a typical day in the underworld without it.

"I know you don't have to be, but you seem to insist on being so."

He replied with a cocky smirk as he hung from his arms, looking up at the man deviously.

He would make Dario work for him submission, he wanted to see the man lose himself and use all of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Dario curled up the whip, using the handle to tilt Silt's face upwards.

He smirked as he leaned down, lips brushing gently against Silt's. "I would be quiet before I gag you," he murmured softly.

Then bought the handle of the whip against the Demon's cheekbone with a blunt force.

"You won't be able to talk back like this with a gag in your mouth, will you?" Dario chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Silt winced as the handle of the whip struck his cheekbone, bastard was going to bash his eye in if he wasn't careful, as if having horns and a tail didn't attract enough attention he would be adding in an eyepatch as well.

"Gag me if it will make you happy, but I guarantee you will just end up missing my lips."

He replied with a chuckle, the human had enjoyed a taste, it wouldn't be long until he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 am

Dario was careful enough not to cause permanent damage. Silt would just have a lovely bruise on his cheek for a while.

"I'm sure I'll manage."

How hard could it be resisting kissing someone?

"Will you behave or do I have to gag you?" he asked, stroking the Demon's cheek with the handle of his whip gently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am

Cu'Silt was like a wild animal and Dario was trying to tame him to preform tricks, it wasn't going to happen without incentive and at the moment Silt was growing bored of hanging here doing nothing.

"What is your definition of behave?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow, if the human was going to ask pointless questions then he would give pointless answers until he finally received what he wanted.

His tail curled up and wrapped around the whip tightly, yanking the human forward by it until they were eye to eye.

"You're not as fun as I thought you would be."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:44 am

"You stop with the sassy remarks."

Dario was shocked when he was pulled forwards. Wow, that tail was impressive if it could function like another limb like that.

Dario grinned, lips feathering gently against the Demon's. He couldn't get enough of that taste. He wouldn't ever get enough of that taste. He could get lost in the Demon if he didn't catch himself.

"When you start playing nice, I'll be fun."

He nipped the Demon's lower lip as he ground his clothed crotch forwards against the Demon's body.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Silt pushed forward and grabbed the man by the lips, nipping at them sharply.

"Fine, I'll play obedient little slave, though if you don't impress me I am going to break free of these bindings and ensure that you're limping for the next week."

He replied with a grin, his tail wagging in excitement.

This was a promise he would definitely be keeping.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:53 pm

"Good luck with that," Dario snorted.

He wasn't letting anyone near his ass. Not a chance in Hell, excuse the terrible pun.

His arm reared back and he bought the whip down harshly against Silt's chest. The leather bit into the Demon's skin, cutting at it. Blood dripped down Silt's chest slowly.

"You won't get near my ass."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 pm

"Don't underestimate my ability."

He replied with a chuckle, he had his own ways of making the man submit to him, and he didn't need bindings to do so.

He flinched as he was struck again, his gaze turning down to his chest. Well the man had made him bleed, that was an accomplishment in itself.

A dark purr sounded as he writhed soft in his bindings, he definitely wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:28 pm

The whip came down on Silt's skin again, tearing another line of skin.

With each strike, the force Dario put behind it got harder.

He wanted to hear Silt cry out as the whip cut through his skin. He would get him to cry out no matter what it took.

The human was determined.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 am

His purring became louder as his skin was struck over and over, tearing into his flesh.

It would take a lot more than this to get him to cry out.

In the purest sense, Cu'Silt was a pain slut, he could endure and enjoy, he would have to be in serious pain to not enjoy the treatment.

His gaze looked up at Dario lustfully as his tail wagged, pleased and yearning.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 am

Dario didn't care if the cries were pained or not. He just wanted to hear him make a delicious noise.

Silt could be crying out in absolute bliss and Dario would be content.

The whip moved lower, striking the Demon's thighs roughly before raising a little more.

The tail end of the whip clipped the Demon's balls.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am

The strike to the thigh made the Demon squirm, his arousal twitching needily as the rough treatment aroused him further and further.

Having his balls clipped by the leather made him moan softly, his sharp teeth dragging over his own lower lip as he chewed on it in anticipation.

He wanted more than this, he wanted the man to truly torture him until he could no longer control him and came in a spectacular show.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:40 am

Ooh, that got a reaction.

He aimed for the Demon's balls now, striking them with the same force he had used to cut into the man's chest.

He wanted Silt to writhe and cry out.

Dario wanted the man to be at his mercy and subject to his whims; react to every little thing he did.a
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:48 am

Silt's hips pressed forward as he gave another moan as his balls were struck hard.

He could feel blood seeping between his legs and running down his thighs, Dario had torn the tender flesh open.

The Demon gave a shudder of pleasure as the burning sting set in.

"You going to fuck me or not?"

He groaned as his legs parted for the man, showing off the scarlet running down between his legs and hitting the blankets beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:49 am

"Now that I know you want it right now? No."

Now he was going to tease the man further.

The whip came down on his balls again, striking the already broken flesh and tearing it further.

"I'll have you moaning like a whore before I fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:57 am

The man squirmed as his balls were struck again, more blood joining what was previously smeared down his legs, another moan joining the fray.

It was a good thing he wasn't planning on having children, having his balls and dick tortured was a huge turn on and their reproductive function was practically nil.

"Are you going to make me your little whore?"

He purred, looking up at the man mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 am

"Do you want to be my little whore?" he purred in return.

Dario leaned over, his lips brushing slowly against Silt's.

"Do you want me to use you, fuck you, whenever I want to? Have my way with you then leave you strung up, filled with my cum, until I feel like I want to fuck you again?"

His tongue traced slowly over Silt's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 am

His tongue darted out, slowly licking Dario's lips as they brushed against his own.

"All of that and more, use me as you will, as long as I am bleeding, tired and sore, I will be content."

He replied in a purr as he looked up at the man. Perhaps he had found someone who could use his body in a manner that he desired.

Perhaps, tonight would be a trail for the man, if he failed, he would not be seeing Silt like this again.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 am

In such a short period of time, he'd found both Doc and Silt. Both men sexy as fuck and willing to submit to him like this.

His luck was great recently.

The human smirked darkly as he pulled back again.

The whip cracked, striking against the man's balls again then striking his hard arousal.

"Your wish is my command," he chuckled softly. He'd make the Demon his little whore.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:32 am

Silt's toes curled, his fingers gripping onto the bindings at his wrists.

A low groan sounded as his balls were struck again, he could feel the blood cooling on his legs.

The demon gasped a moan as his arousal was struck, now the man was really playing his game.

"Then I'm your little whore."

He purred, his tail wagging eagerly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The illusion of freedom
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next