Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The illusion of freedom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Dario chuckled softly.

"If you can get people to pay for both of us in a back room, I'd be happy to make people squirm."

His lips stretched into a crooked smirk as his hand slid slowly down Silt's chest to tease the skin just above his member.

"I'd make you squirm the most."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Silt's pelvis rose, pressing up against the man's hand. Dario had rendered him quite docile after that little session, being as relaxed and sore as he was his temper had quelled a lot.

"With words like that you're making it so I only want to go into the backroom with you."

He purred with a smirk, squirming softly against the bloodied bed.

"I'll make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 pm

The human's smirk stayed in place as his fingers continued to stroke over the skin just above his member, teasing it with feather light touches.

"If you make it happen, I'll play ball."

The gentle touching shifted and his nails scraped roughly over the skin of his navel and all the way down his member, breaking skin in their wake.

"It'll be a personal challenge to get you to squirm as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Silt shook his head with a smile.

"When I make it happen, I'm determined now."

He wanted it so it was going to happen one way or another, even if he had to bribe or charm his way toward it.

The demon groaned and arched his back as his skin was torn open, his thighs tensing as his hips bucked.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:27 pm

"Always good to have someone that's determined around. You're gonna pull in a lot of cash for the club."

His fingers stroked gently over the broken skin.

"The more money you pull in, the more full we can have in the back rooms," he purred fingers stroking up his body again to pinch and twist a nipple harshly.

That was a promise. The more Silt did, the more he'd be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 pm

His chest pressed against the man's fingers, groaning as his nipples were toyed with, he adored that feeling.

"I'm sure I can pull them in, as long as they have a taste for the....unusual."

He could imagine that some people would be put off by the tail and horns but others would be fascinated, how many people would try to yank them off of him?

Quite a few he imagined.

"And I'll hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 pm

"You hold me to it. It'll give you incentive."

It was a good way to get Silt to work hard to bring in money for the club. He'd be all for showing him a fun time if he did well.

"Maybe if you find some really kinky fuckers, I can do something like we did last night." That would definitely excited a lot of people.

"Enjoying laying there?" he asked after a while, twisting the Demon's nipple and yanking, pulling the Demon to sit up. "I have a lot to do today. You'll have to leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:41 pm

"Usually I am quite good at spotting the kinky ones, that's how I found you after all."

He replied with a chuckle, he wouldn't have gone home with the man if he was just some boring vanilla.

Silt sat up with a soft hiss, his ass hurt to sit on, even on the padded bed.

"Yeah alright, I have to get back before they send the search dogs after me."

He replied as he pushed himself to his feet, wobbling for a moment before limping toward where his clothes had been tossed.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Dario watched the Demon limp with a satisfied smirk.

"Shake your ass for me, whore," he called out to Silt as he limped towards his clothes.

Oh, how he did love leaving people with limps when he was done with them.

He'd have to attempt to match this next time.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Silt couldn't help but chuckle as he bent over to collect his clothing he gave his as a wiggle for the man, his lower body still streaked with blood and semen.

Gingerly he pulled on his jean and shirt before shrugging into his jacket and pulling up his hood, tucking his tail away in the back of his pants.

"All beautiful again and ready for the real world."

He muttered with a smile as he face the demon, looking at him now you would never suspect what was hiding beneath those thick clothes.

"Anyway I'm off, I'l cya later I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The illusion of freedom    [C][M] The illusion of freedom  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The illusion of freedom
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9