Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Unwelcome Guest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:02 am

Coilean nodded.

And for once in his life, he wished for a Demon to live.

He really wanted to see what made a Demon tick. Were they similar to Belial or different?

He was so curious.

"Yes, Master," he murmured softly.

He was still hypnotised by the Demon, tracing his features gently with the tips of his fingers. The familiarity of his face was nagging at him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:12 am

As Coilean's fingers traced over the Demon's lips they pursed slightly, only the smallest amount.

If the Lycan wasn't paying attention he would have missed it, slowly he was unfreezing, the warm air of the mansion was defrosting him.

Belial took a fair few minutes trying to find the book he was searching for before heading back to the room.

"Coilean get away from him, I'm going to wake our guest up."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:16 am

Coilean didnt notice the twitch of his lips.

He was focussed on staring at his horns. How strange. Actual horns.

"Yes, Master," Coilean replied, reluctantly stepping back behind Belial. He wanted to see more of the Demon.

The Lycan chewed on the inside of his lip as he watched the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 am

Coilean didnt notice the twitch of his lips.

He was focussed on staring at his horns. How strange. Actual horns.

"Yes, Master," Coilean replied, reluctantly stepping back behind Belial. He wanted to see more of the Demon.

The Lycan chewed on the inside of his lip as he watched the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 am

Belial out stretched his arm, muttering a few sentences in latin before heat radiated from his palm, flowing over the sleeping Demon.

It had been a long time since he had used powers like this in a non-lethal way.

After a few minutes he lowered his hand and shut the book. The demon now had slight colour to his features, his breathing picking up slowly as he was pulled from his hibernation.

It didn't take long until his fingers started to move in their bindings, his head rolling to the side as a soft groan past his lips.

His eyes blinked open sleepily, looking around slowly in confusion, he looked as though he was about ready to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am

Coilean took half a step forwards, his chest almost pressing to Belial's shoulder.

He wanted to see how the Demon acted.

This curiosity was probably going to get him killed.

Why did he have this sudden need to know as much about Demons as he could?

Probably because this was the first time meeting one that he was unfamiliar with after becoming Belial's pet.

Now he had seen a different side of them, he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am

Coilean took half a step forwards, his chest almost pressing to Belial's shoulder.

He wanted to see how the Demon acted.

This curiosity was probably going to get him killed.

Why did he have this sudden need to know as much about Demons as he could?

Probably because this was the first time meeting one that he was unfamiliar with after becoming Belial's pet.

Now he had seen a different side of them, he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 am

"Name."

Belial demanded as he stood in front of the demon, his arms folded loosely over his chest, his demeanor calm.

The demon's brows furrowed as he looked up, clearly still disorientated.

"Lord Belial?"
He muttered, his lips pressing into s flat line, unsure of whether to smile or frown.

"That's my name, I was asking for yours."
He added, his tone unchanging.

"I'm aware of that, I'm just surprised I actually made it to the over-world.

Cu'Silt, my name is Cu'Silt."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:37 am

Coilean's lips moved, mouthing the Demon's name.

Cu'Silt. What a strange name.

His eyes flickered up to Belial for a moment before returning to the bound Demon. Cu'Silt, he reminded himself.

The Lycan stayed silent, waiting as patiently as he could for his turn talking to the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:47 am

"Speaking of the over-world, how did you get here, how did you create a portal or sneak you're way in."

He asked, cocking his head to the side.

Cu'Silt would play the man's game, answer his question and play nice, he knew well enough that if he pissed off Belial he'd be dead, or worse.

"I've been trying for millenia to get out, none of my magic worked so I started gathering information, I realized that the boundary from the underworld and overworld are thinnest when the Powers sweep through, they break through by force so I waited for them to come, disappeared while they culled off the lesser demons then when they left I slipped through the tear before it closed."

Cu'Silt blinked rapidly before his eyes drooped, his body trembled softly, he was still too cold, the body naked and wet from the ice.

Belial's eyes narrowed, he couldn't detect any lies at all.

"Coilean, guard him, I need to go talk to Achi."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:55 am

"Yes, Master."

The interrogation hadn't lasted as long as he thought it would. Nor been as violent as he expected.

Ah well, that meant that he got to talk to the man without fear that he'd pass out or die on him.

He padded forwards to kneel in front of the bound Demon.

"Cu'Silt, right? I'm Coilean. Belial's pet."

He didn't feel embarrassed admitting that any more. He was proud to be Belial's pet.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 am

Cu'Silt wasn't stupid enough to think he could fool Belial, the more honest and forward he was with information the longer his life span.

There was no need for violence, he knew well enough what the Fallen was capable of.

"Just call me Silt, everyone does."

He replied with a crooked smile, his eyes blinking heavily as he tried to stay awake as he dangled limply from the chains, his knees nearly hitting the floor.

"Belial's pet, doesn't surprise me, you're kinda cut-"

The man's head flopped forward as he lost consciousness once again.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:05 am

Coilean gave a start when the man passed out.

He reached forwards to touch his skin, lips pursing when he felt his skin. So fucking cold.

The Lycan shook his head as his hands move to the button on his jeans, yanking them off and awkwardly pulling them onto Silt's body.

All he could dress him with were just his jeans, unfortunately. He couldn't get the his shirt over the man's arms with his wrists bound like that.

So he turned to rubbing the man's chest, trying to warm him up through friction.

He wished he had his old elemental powers. He could then draw away all the freezing water on his skin at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:10 am

It took a few long minutes before his eyes flickered open again, his body was too cold for him to stay awake for long periods of time, he felt as though he hadn't slept for months.

"What are you doing?"

He slurred groggily as he looked at the man, his brows pressed together in a furrow, he didn't quite understand the man's attempt at...warming him?

The interrogation was over wasn't it, Belial had left already.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 am

"I don't appreciate people passing out when I'm trying to have a conversation with them. I don't get to talk often. I don't want to waste it waiting for you to wake up."

His hands continued to rub the man's cold skin.

He was determined to warm the man up enough that he could stay awake for a long time.

"You're a Demon. From Hell. Where Master Belial used to live. What's it like there?"

Coilean leaned forwards, his clothed chest almost pressing against Silt's bare chest as he rubbed at his back quickly, trying to create as much heat as possible. His hot breath fanned over Silt's neck.

"How old are you? Are you old or you compared to other Demons?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:24 am

"Not like I can help it, fucker made a demon icicle out of me."

He muttered, a shiver chasing down his body, his limbs were numb and as feeling came to his skin he could feel himself trembling softly.

"What's it like in hell? I don't know..."

He was too tired for difficult questions, being captured by Belial didn't really make him happy.

"It's hot, spirits, over crowded..."

He pressed closer to the man as his warm skin pressed up against him, this man radiated heat, even his breath was hot.

"Shit...you feel good."

He murmured, his teeth chattering softly as he leaned against Coilean.

"Compared to others? I don't even register compared to the Fallen like Belial, I'm fairly young really, roughly seven thousand."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 am

"Best way to slow down someone who's cold blooded," Coilean pointed out.

Slowing down cold blooded creatures was easy when you had a way of manipulating temperatures.

Hot. Spirits. Over crowded. Not very great descriptions.

"Are there communities or is everyone just in it for themselves?"

"You're freezing." Every breath he took and every word he spoke created a hot breath of air against Silt's neck as Coilean's hands continued to rub at his skin.

"If Belial wouldn't kill me for letting you free for a minute, I would give you my shirt. It'd warm you up a little better than this."

Coilean gave a loud snort. "Young at seven thousand? I'm two thousand and I consider myself old."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 am

"I realize that."
He murmured, this wasn't news to him, they had ways of hunting their own kind.

"Didn't know that the overworld was so cold."
He added, even in warm Italy it was still considered chilly for him.

"We have clans, different families and species fighting for their territory, normally goes by how large or strong you are as to how much land you have, smaller weaker demons are normally eaten."

Cannibalism was a common practice, everyone had to eat, it was a dog eat dog world where the strongest survived.

"Being old at two thousand is more amusing, do you even realise how old your Master is?"

The man asked with a laugh, this creature really was amusing him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 am

"You picked Russia. What did you expect?" Coilean snorted.

Russia wasn't exactly known for its tropical beaches.

The Lycan nodded as he listened to what Silt had to say. So it was just a constant war for territory. Interesting.

Coilean shook his head. "He doesnt talk about his age. And I am old. One of the oldest Lycan in the world." Two thousand was old here on Earth.

"Fuck, you're just not warming up."

He pulled back to yank his shirt over his head before leaning in, arm wrapping around the man as he pressed their bare chests together. He hissed as Silt's still freezing skin pressed against his own warmer skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 am

"I didn't get to pick where I came out, it just kinda happened, I fell where I could, if I kept following the Power I could have ended up at heaven's gates and that would be worse than being a ice cube."

He replied, he could only imagine what they would do to a demon who managed to get that close to heaven.

"One of the oldest Lycan in the world, huh, you would only be a baby in my territory."

His lips quirked up in a weary smile, this boy wouldn't last long down there.

A smirk curled at his lips when Coilean stripped down further and pressed against him.

"We should do this again some time, when my blood isn't flowing too slowly to get a hard on."

When his body way this cold there was no way he would even be able to function sexually, not that he wasn't enjoying a young man pressing against him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 am

"It's a good thing I'm not in your territory, isnt it?"

There was no way he was going down into Hell any time soon. He would never be able to cope with so many Demons around. It would terrify him.

Coilean couldn't help but laugh.

"I highly doubt my Master would let me this close to another Demon that could get a hard on."

He knew Belial wouldn't be happy at the idea of another man wanting him like that.

Especially the man Belial had chained up in a room.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 am

"And you think your Master would let you this close to me now?"

A smirk curled at his lips as he lowered his head, resting it on the Lycan's shoulder.

"He doesn't care if I'm awake or not, he has what he wants. You're getting cozy with a dead man, love."

There was no doubt in his mind that he would be getting killed today.

"He'll come back, get rid of me, no more demons sneaking out the way I did, so far my overworld experience is this room, have to be honest, not sure it was worth dying over like I thought it was."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am

"Probably not."

Belial wouldn't be happy to see him now; naked and pressed against the half naked Demon.

Oh well, he could suffer through a punishment for this. He was sating his curiosity about the Demon. That was what he really wanted to do right now.

"Do you have any family?" Did Demons have families?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 am

"Yeah I suppose so."

He replied, these were quite odd questions to be asking a demon, he couldn't quite understand the man's curiosity.

"I have my clan, mother, father, siblings, though it's not like we act the way you all do up here. Couples only breed to expand their numbers, they need heirs and more often than not your sibling is the one that's going to try kill you."

Everyone wanted to be the eldest, and that meant getting rid of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:20 am

"That's strange," Coilean murmured.

It was very strange to him.

"My family was very close-knit until my brother and I became exorcists. There were eighteen of us that made it past infancy." A big family.

"Do you wish you had a close knit family? A mate? A child?"

He wanted to know how different Demons are to people on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Unwelcome Guest   [C] An Unwelcome Guest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Unwelcome Guest
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next