Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:39 pm

This was the first thing Cy had shared about himself with Ray.

Ray knew nothing about him. Only his name. Not even his full name. Ray just knew him as Cy.

He kept things close to the belt nowadays. He felt safer when people didn't know anything about him. If they didnt know about him, they couldnt use anything against him.

"That's why I didnt undress in front of you," he murmured softly as an afterthought. "He fucked my ass so brutally that I just couldn't risk anyone else doing the same."

Today was the first time he'd ever gotten completely undressed in front of Ray. He was beginning to trust the boy not to lash out and attack or try to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

He nuzzled against the man as he confessed why he hadn't been the man naked before today, why he wasn't allowed in the bathroom is Cy was showering or dressing.

"Unless you tell me to, I'll never touch you there."

Rayner promised, he wouldn't go near the man's entrance unless he had permission.

He wouldn't have done it before hand but now learning the truth he would avoid it even more so.

"I never want to hurt you like that, emotionally or physically."

He murmured, he needed Cy, he couldn't let anything happen to him.

"I can't survive in this world without you."

As soon as he was left alone in town all he wanted to do was tear every single human part, without Cy all he could do is kill until he was inevitably killed himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Cy smiled softly again, kissing his Fledgeling deeply.

His boy was such a great person. Faced with Cy's fucked up past, he comforted him instead of running.

His Fledgeling really did love him.

The Vampire pulled his boy closer and nuzzled against him.

"I'll be with you," he promised. He'd stay with Ray always.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 pm

He cuddled in close to the man, nestling in his under the man's jaw after kissing him back.

His hand stroked over the man's chest, constantly touching and caressing him.

Rayner looked up at his sire with admiration, hoping desperately that he was telling the truth.

"Tell me more about our kind?"

He asked, clearly accepting that he was no longer human and no longer understood his own body.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm

"What would you like to know?"

There was so much to know about their kind that he couldn't just ramble off what he knew. He'd be there for days.

"Ask me any question and I'll answer it to the best of my ability."

This was all he could do for now. Eventually, Ray would pick up things himself. It just took time and a lot of trial and error.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 pm

"Are there many of us around?"
He knew they all tried to blend in with society so unless you were one it was near impossible to find one as a human.

"You use to live in a coven, why do we live alone?"

He liked living with Cy, but he did get lonely when the man went out, he couldn't even recall what other people were like to have around, if it weren't for watching television and going out about once a week he would forget there was a world beyond these walls.

Rayner had more questions, some he was more afraid of asking than others.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"Million's, I'm sure. There are a few covens around her, actually. I've dropped in to say hi. A couple hundred in each of those covens, I suspect."

Even he followed the rules of telling a coven if you were going to hunt in their area.

"I was expelled from my coven when I killed Nikolai."

His lips pursed. "News travel and gossip lasts forever. People still refuse to accept me into covens because of that."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Rayner's brows furrowed as he looked at his sire, clearly incredibly confused.

"Why would they expel you for that and not what to accept you into covens? He was abusing you, he deserved it."

He replied, anyone that could be that abusive for so long deserved any cruel fate that they got dealt.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 pm

"In my clan, to have a Fledgeling is the biggest honour. It's something only a few could have back then."

His lips quirked upwards a little.

"As having a Fledgeling was the biggest honour, killing a Fledgeling was the biggest dishonour. I killed my Fledgeling. For a good reason in your mind and mine, but not good enough in the Clan Head's mind. He refused to keep me as his own and decreed that I should never be allowed in any self-respecting coven for I would bring dishonour on them, too."

He shrugged. "It happens. It's mainly the older covens and the copy-cat covens that refuse me. I dont care so much any more."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:41 pm

"In my clan, to have a Fledgeling is the biggest honour. It's something only a few could have back then."

His lips quirked upwards a little.

"As having a Fledgeling was the biggest honour, killing a Fledgeling was the biggest dishonour. I killed my Fledgeling. For a good reason in your mind and mine, but not good enough in the Clan Head's mind. He refused to keep me as his own and decreed that I should never be allowed in any self-respecting coven for I would bring dishonour on them, too."

He shrugged. "It happens. It's mainly the older covens and the copy-cat covens that refuse me. I dont care so much any more."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Having a fledgling was a great honor, he had turned Nikolai because he had fallen in love with him.

That wasn't the case with him, Cyneric didn't love him, he had been turned as a punishment, to be taught a lesson about respect.

It was a lesson he had definitely learned and as silly as it was he couldn't help but feel jealous of the dead man, he had been given a better start and didn't deserve it.

"I know we can't go to a coven, but in the future, can we move to a bigger house?"

He asked, being cooped up all day in this tiny apartment, barely big enough for one made him anxious, he wanted more space to move around in, more things to do to occupy his time.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"There's a chance we could find a coven in the future."

When he was certain that Ray would behave perfectly well. He wouldn't allow him out in a coven if he was less than the perfect Slave. Not a chance.

"We can buy a bigger house," he replied with a nod.

He agreed that this place was much too small. Bigger than Ray's first apartment, but still not big enough.

"If you behave, we can go looking in the next few weeks." There was nothing tying them to this apartment. They could up and move whenever they wanted to. Money wasn't a problem.

"Hopefully this time I'll have a more pleasant move. Movers aren't very gentle with couches. I got tossed around a lot."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:11 pm

A smile appeared on the fledglings lips, they could move into a bigger place, he was excited about that, he wanted to be able to roam around larger rooms, maybe get somewhere that he could have a little more fun when Cy left him on his own.

"I'd like to get a place with a backyard."

He murmured, nuzzling against his Sire, he really liked the idea of spending nights outside in the garden, maybe Cy would let him have a little garden of his own that he could sprawl out in and lose himself in the scents and sounds.

"If we moved somewhere less crowed, could I go outside more?"

He asked, if there were no people around, he wouldn't be as much of a danger.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm

"A back yard would be nice."

His tongue laved over his lower lip. "Somewhere large. Three bed, perhaps. One for us, one for our playroom and a room for myself. We'll have to set up little runs around. If we're getting a larger house, I'd like to be able to stretch my legs a little."

He could picture himself scuttling around in little home made runs around the house.

It'd be fun.

"If you behave yourself, yes. You can go outside more. But not without me. Not yet."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'll behave."

He promised, if it meant they could move house to somewhere bigger and he could go outside more he would do everything he was told.

He would be Cy's perfect little fledgling if it meant he got more freedom.

All he wanted was to feel less cramped, Cyneric could have complete control of him but as long as he got to see more than these four walls he would be content.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 pm

"Then you can go out more."

He ran his fingers through the boy's hair gently, smiling to himself.

Ray really was a great Fledgeling. He was lucky to have found the boy and kept him.

"I'll have to start training you to not react too much to human blood soon."

The more training the boy had, the less likely he was to lash out at humans and the more likely Cy was to let him go out alone.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 pm

He purred as fingers ran through his hair, he really did love feeling Cy's fingers against his body.

He pursed his lips softly as the mention of blood.

A few moments later his fangs clicked into place, just the mention of it and his teeth were aching.

The man gave a gentle sigh, he would have to do a hell of a lot of training, when ever he saw a human he only wanted to feed, his mind knew they were his prey and wanted to hunt them down.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Cy's lips quirked up into an amused smirk when he heard the small click.

His fingers stroked over the boy's lower lip before gripping his jaw, pushing open his mouth so he could gaze at the four perfect points of the boy's fangs.

"So hungry for blood," he chuckled softly, one finger stroking over a fang gently.

He pricked the tip of his finger on the fang and drew the bloodied digit over the boy's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

His tongue lapped out over the finger as it stroked his lips, not resisting as Cyneric pulled open his mouth.

The fledgling started to salivate as the finger stroked over his fangs.

They were so sensitive and ached under the man's touch, desperately resisting the urge to bite his hand.

A deep groan sounded as the bloodied finger stroked over his tongue, lapping against the digit, his mouth still gaping slightly as the blood slid down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 pm

His finger withdrew from the Fledgeling's mouth, tracing down over his chest, drawing a line to each nipple then down to his navel, stroking all the way down to the tip of his member.

Cy leaned back and offered his bloody body to the hungry Fledgeling.

Ray was hungry and now - now he had promised to stay around - he was willing to truly let the man feed.

He could takes as much as he liked.

He knew he'd be almost completely drained tonight, but he didn't care.

Ray deserved too feel truly full and sated at least once.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:30 pm

A soft whine sounded as the finger pulled from his mouth and stroked over Cy's body, causing him to tense and hardened immediately at the sight.

Rayner's eyes widened his eyes dilating in unbridled yearning, he wanted the man's body and his blood so openly.

His fangs ached at the sight, he moved, crawling on top of Cy, his movements were that of a predator, stalking it's prey and moving in for the kill.

His tongue lapped over a nipple, following the line and he cleaned up every drop, licking the man's skin slowly and meticulously.

Ray's tongue caressed his navel before moving down to his member, taking particular care when he cleaned the man, his tongue pressing against the man's slit as he licked and nibbled, his fangs grazing against his sire's length.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Cy's eyes slid shut and he laid silently, without even a twitch as the boy's tongue laved over his skin.

He groaned softly as the boy began cleaning his slowly hardening arousal. His boys tongue and teeth felt amazing against his aroused skin.

The Vampire pricked his finger again and drew a line of blood across his stomach.

"Missed a spot," he purred softly, pushing himself up onto his elbows as he watched the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm

His eyes flicked up at the fresh scent of blood, pulling away from the man's arousal as he leaned up and licked the blood off of Cy's stomach, nibbling his muscles and dragging his fangs along the pale flesh cutting a thin slice all the way along his stomach, the cut not even visible until it started to bead with tiny droplets of blood.

A dark purr sounded in his throat as he looked down at the man, his eyes wild with desire, honed in only on his sire.

All his senses were focus on Cy, and only Cy.

He straddled the man's hips, baring his backside down against the man's arousal, he wanted to bite and feed, be penetrated and fucked. He wanted it badly.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 pm

The muscles of his stomach flexed under the attention, tensing a little as his back arched upwards slightly.

He shivered softly as he watched his blood well up in little beads along the invisible cuts from the boy's fangs. He was mesmerised by the little streaks of blood.

A smile curled his lips as he raised his fingers to stroke along the length of one cut, purring at the small sting. His tongue lapped over his bloodied finger as the purr rumbled louder in his chest.

The smile soon morphed into a wide smirk when Ray crawled up onto him and ground down against his arousal.

The Vampire bit his finger again, drawing a bloody line down his neck and chest, circling his nipples again.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Rayner leaned down, his tongue lapping at his sire's nipples before drawing them into his mouth and biting down on them with his teeth, sucking on the small nubs before letting his fangs graze against them and following the bloody trail up to Cy's neck.

He pressed his lips to the man's throat in a kiss when he was cleaned, his heart rate picking up to a frantic pounding as he felt Cy's strong pulse beneath his lips.

He wanted to bite the man how he had been bitten, the smooth slice which brought pure pleasure to his body.

Slowly he pushed his fangs in deep, his bite much smoother than before, layers of skin punctured easily under his sharp teeth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: