Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm

His hand tenderly stroked over Cy's chest, gently trying to sooth the man as best he could.

This sort of thing was very different to what he was use to dealing with recently, he didn't know how to cheer up the Vampire, every time he had made the man happy he had done so accidentally, like growing another pair of fangs.

"I'm worried about you."

He muttered gently, pressing another kiss to the back of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Ray was worried.

He must have acted really shaken if he made Ray worried.

He felt almost bad for letting his emotions run away with him. Almost. Cy was still very shaken and, though it wasn't quite as bad as it was when Ray had first walked in, he was still shaking.

His lips parted to say something but he just couldn't find anything to say.

What could he say?
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Rayner normally stayed fairly quiet, not talking very much and when he did speak more often than not he was asking for something.

They hadn't been together long and the majority of the time he had been turned Cy had left him alone.

He pressed his lips against the man's skin softly, holding his closer as the man shook.

"You know I care about you, right? I don't normally express myself, but I really do care."

He muttered, his affection normally came in touch and desire form, words normally didn't factor in.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Ray cared about him.

So did he.

He was falling into this trap of comparing the two. A dangerous thing to do. A very dangerous thing to do.

Cy gave a shaky breath as he shifted around, pulling Ray closer and burying his face in his Fledgeling's hair.

He needed to forget about him. He wasn't here any more. He was in the ancient past. History that he hoped he didn't have to revisit any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

He hugged the man tighter as he was pulled in close, nuzzling up against him.

"I just want you to be happy."

He muttered, pressing soft kisses to the man's neck before holding onto him tightly.

Seeing Cy like this put a knot in his chest, a dull ache that he wanted to rid himself off, he had immense empathy for the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Ray wanted him to be happy.

He could feel himself slipping in and out of this trap.

Ray said things similar to what he said. But he actually meant them. Cy thought he had meant them, too.

Could he trust Ray to actually mean what he said?

Or was he being stupid, just like he had been with him?

He pulled Ray closer.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Rayner had been trying to hard recently, his Sire wanted him to behave and he did his best to be good.

His attempts at running away had stopped completely, he didn't resist the man at all and when he was let out of the house he did everything he was told.

The beast really did want to obey and serve, everyday it was in control it got stronger and Ray's consciousness grew weaker, it was beginning to learn how to live like this, it's existence constantly threatened by it's hunger.

It didn't want to leave Cy's side.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

This was what Cy wanted.

He wanted someone that would love him. Love him and obey him and wouldn't act out.

Cy pressed a kiss to the top of Ray's head as he nuzzled against him.

Ray had been so good to him lately. He was the lucky break that he needed. The Fledgeling that he hoped wouldn't leave him even more broken than he already was.

His previous Fledgelings had all done it and he didn't think he could handle much of that any more.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:10 pm

He nestled in closer as he was hugged and kissed, a gentle purr sounding as the man showered him with small acts of affection.

"I love you."

He whispered, nuzzling his face in against the man's neck, he knew that he was in love, the beast had loved Cy ever since it was first created.

Letting it exist for this long wasn't something that usually happened and it showed no sign of disappearing any time soon.

"Don't be sad."

He muttered, kissing his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:15 pm

I love you.

That was something that he never genuinely said to him.

Cy knew that this was the Beast talking. Ray was buried deep inside the body currently curled up against him.

He didn't care. Someone loved him. Genuinely loved him. And wouldn't leave. Wouldn't torture him.

Ray would stay and love him like he wanted.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 pm

He didn't care if he got the man's love in return, being with him was enough, being able to hold and kiss him.

It didn't matter how many times Cy chained him up and abandoned him, drank from him until he was barely conscious, tore into him during sex or denied him the chance of ever leaving this house,

None of it mattered, he could handle the abuse and endure the solitude as long as he got fleeting moments of tenderness to see that the man still cared.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

This was what he needed.

Someone who would love him through all his shit. He finally had someone that would love him like he needed.

The Vampire smiled softly.

This feeling was amazing. He was finally getting what he had needed for the past thousand years.

His teeth scraped gently over his Fledgeling's throat.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

The touch of teeth to his neck had him instinctively tilted his head to the side, offering up his throat to his Sire.

Cyneric had been the only person he had spoke to for months now, the man had become his entire world and he was unable to see what was happening to him.

What Cy was doing to him.

He was just a loyal little dog, running back to it's master no matter how many times it was kicked.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Cy smiled when the boy tilted his head back for him.

So eager to do what he wanted of him.

So eager to bare his throat to the upset Vampire.

His Fledgeling definitely knew how to please him. His fingers curled in the boy's hair, stroking through it gently.

He was so glad he had found Ray.

Cy pressed another kiss to the Fledgeling's throat before nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:38 pm

He didn't know how to act any other way now, if he kept Cy happy then he got fed and treated well.

Self preservation was always the underlying reason for a lot of the beast's actions.

A soft purr sounded as his throat was kissed and his body nuzzled against.

His arms tightened around the man as he leaned up and kissed a tender peck to the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 pm

This affection was making him feel better.

He had never given him true affection. He just did whatever the Hell he wanted.

Ray was giving him true affection.

Feeling true affection made him feel amazing.

Cy smiled again and coaxed the boy to stand. He wanted to go lie in bed with him and just curl up together for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Rayner stood as he was coaxed to, holding onto Cy's hand firmly as the walked toward the bed.

He didn't want to break contact with the man any time soon.

He lay down, gently pulling Cy down with him and curling up against his Sire.

Ray had already decided, next time Cy was out of the house, he was going to hide that DVD so they could never watch it again.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 pm

The little smile on Cy's lips never faltered.

He was so happy he had found Ray. He'd been just about ready to give up and leave Russia when he found him.

His last little ray of hope for the country. No pun intended.

The Vampire's lips searched out Ray's when they curled together.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:59 pm

He kissed the man eagerly his hands stroking through his sire's hair soothingly.

"Do you want me to get rid of that movie for you?"

Ray asked softly, pressing another little kiss to Cy's lip, their noses brushing together as he nuzzled in against him.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:04 pm

"I can do it," he assured, stroking the boy's hair back.

It was still very short. His hair was taking a while to grow out. That was a shame. He liked long hair and he had hoped trimming it a little would prompt new hair to grow back healthier.

He'd get rid of the movie tomorrow.

It'd be nice to see go personally.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:06 pm

His hair did look a lot better, it was glossy and healthy again, but it would take quite a while to grow back out again, at least the current length was just long enough to be able to style it a little.

"Why did it upset you?"

He asked curiously, how had a movie that was relatively cheery pull such a negative response from the man?
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

"One of the actors. The tall American man? Sam."

Cy sighed softly, fingers running through the boy's hair.

"He's a doppelgänger of a man that I used to know." he more than just knew him.

"I had some not very pleasant experiences with that man... Hearing him sing about love that faded... Well, it hit a nerve."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Rayner could make an educated guess as to what happened.

"You were in love with someone?"

He asked, not in a jealous or threatened way, simple curiosity, he couldn't imagine Cyneric letting someone he loved slip through his fingers.

His sire was far to possessive to let something like that happen.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Cy sighed heavily.

"A long, long time ago. He was my Fledgeling. My first Fledgeling."

Back then he had been a stupid, stupid boy. "I was...maybe nineteen? Still very young. Younger than my physical body. And I fell in love with one of my Clan's blood suppliers. His name was Nikolai. He was easily twice my age. Probably closer to three times. He was in his mid fifties."

The Vampire's ice blue eyes stared up at the ceiling blankly.

"I fell in love with him and I turned him, intent on keeping him as my bed slave. I was son of the Head of the Clan; it was expected of me to have my own harem and he would be the first of many."

The man shook his head.

"He was older than me in all respects. Did you know if a pureblood turns someone older than then, the Fledgeling is more powerful? I didn't until then."

He worried his lip between his teeth as he pulled Ray closer.

"Our roles became reversed. He took me as his bed slave. I became his toy and his meal. He fucked me, fed from me and abused me for years."

He nuzzled against Ray, clutching him tighter.

"I was fifty by the time I found a break. He'd been away for a few days. I had had the chance to regain my strength. I escaped my chains and when he returned..." Cy cringed at the memory. "When he returned I attacked him and I killed him."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Rayner listened to the tale, giving the man all of his attention, this was the first time Cyneric had ever told him anything about himself, about who he was and where he came from.

The more the man spoke the more he realized that he didn't know a thing about any of this, about Cy, about what he was and about this new world he had been brought into.

I became his toy and his meal. He fucked me, fed from me and abused me.

History was repeating itself except now he was Cyneric with no prospect of ever being powerful enough to escape the man, this fact escaped his notice, the man's abusive nature was always forgotten as soon as he received a tender touch.

His arms wrapped around the man's body tightly, holding him close.

"It's alright, you've got me now, I'll protect you."

He muttered, his Sire's first real love had broken and abused him, he wouldn't let anyone close to the man ever hurt him like that again, he would protect the only vulnerable part of Cy, his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again   [C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: