Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Misunderstandings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

[C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Wolfgang leant down to kiss the human deeply when their positions were switched.

He slid out of the man's lap and dropped to his knees, pushing Cain's legs apart.

The Lycan stared up at Cain through his lashes as he leaned forwards to lave his tongue along the length of his arousal slowly, tongue circling his head slowly, lips parting to give his head a wet suck.

His hands rested lightly on his thighs and his eyes never wavered from staring up into Cain's.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Cain stared down at the boy as he moved out of his lap, for a moment there was disappointment but that faded away instantly as the boy dropped to his knees, his tongue laving up his arousal.

A moan left him as he settled in against the chair, writhing slightly as his body relaxed.

His hands reacted down, stroking through the boy's hair softly, gripping onto it softly as his head was sucked, his eyes still locked onto Wolfgang's.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Wolfgang leaned into the fingers stroking through his hair affectionately as he continued to lave his tongue over the man's arousal.

His big blue eyes still never wavered.

Even as his tongue laved down the man's arousal and over his balls. He sucked gently at the skin of the human's balls, still staring up at him with those soft blue eyes framed with long, thick light lashes.

His tongue laved lower, lapping gently over the man's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm

He kept the eye contact as the boy licked his body, purring softly, his hips pressing up against the boy's mouth, now they had agreed to fuck he didn't want to be teased anymore.

Cain lifted his hips as his entrance was licked, the boy had journeyed a little low.

He had been entered before, quite a few times, but normally it was just a finger or two, it was a rarity that he let someone enter him and tonight he had gone out trying to find someone who was submissive.

This boy....everything about him screamed sub.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 pm

His tongue continued to lap at him for a few moments before probing gently, pushing into him.

Still his eyes didn't shift from Cain's.

His tongue continued to probe and lick as his fingers stroked over his thighs gently.

Wolfgang was a perfect example of never judge a book by its cover. He may have looked and acted like a sub when he was out at the club, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth.

He was a very different person in the bedroom as he was anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm

"I thought I was meant to be fucking you."

He murmured, looking down at the boy suspiciously, as his ass was licked and probed continuously.

Cain wasn't certain what was happening right now, was this kid thinking he could pretend to be submissive and then try to take control.

"Get away for my ass and get back up here."

He instructed, petting his lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:11 pm

A little grin curled the boy's lips as he pulled back a little.

"When was that discussed?" Neither of them had said anything on the topic of who was fucking who.

The human had just assumed that he would be coming out on top because he was bigger than Wolfgang.

No.

Wolfgang pushed himself to his feet slowly and crawled into Cain's lap. His tongue lapped over the man's earlobe gently. "Don't you want my dick in your ass, Cain?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm

"You were the one who decided to start calling me Master, I figured it was fairly obvious who was in which role."

He replied, wasn't that indication enough of the boy being more submissive than himself.

Cain purred softly as his earlobe was lapped at, his hands stroking over the boy's hips, stroking over his pelvis before rubbing his arousal softly.

The boy wasn't very big, a fair bit smaller than him, that was quite evident.

"I'd rather have my dick in your ass instead."
He replied, though taking the boy into his own body wouldn't be all that difficult, had be been with bigger.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:25 pm

"If I remember correctly, you didn't want me to call you Master."

His teeth scraped gently over the man's earlobe again.

"You've already fingered me and you were rough." The boy pouted as he spoke. "Isn't it fair to let me have my fun, too?"

Wolfgang gave a soft moan when his arousal was stroked, hips pressing forwards a little.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"I only fingered you to prove that you were talking shit in order to stop be from bringing that guy back with me."

He replied with a glare, Cain bet that he would be able to get that boy to bend over for him easily enough, there would be no fight for dominance there.

"Remind me not to take you out clubbing with me again."

He would be more successful next time without the boy there making life difficult for him.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 pm

"Does that mean you didn't want to finger me?" The boy pouted, looking, and feeling, just a little insulted.

The only reason he fingered him was because he was talking shit?

To safe Cain's life, he might add.

Wasn't he attracted to him? Didn't he have a desire to finger him and watch him squirm and moan?

He pressed his cheek to Cain's.

"You really only did it because I was talking shit?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Cain sighed, he was being cruel being he was cranky about this little bit of misunderstanding as to their roles tonight.

He shouldn't take it out on the boy like that by making him feel bad.

"I'm sorry I said that, truth be told I wouldn't have fingered you if I didn't find you attractive."

He was crumbling under the guilt the boy was putting on him.

"If you want to be the dominant partner tonight, then you can."

He added, hoping it would get that insulted, sad look off of the boy's face.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 pm

A little smile cracked his lips as the human spoke.

Wolfgang was finding out quickly that Cain was a rather easy person to manipulate emotionally. It seemed big blue eyes and a little pout was getting him a lot.

The Lycan wasn't faking the emotions he felt, but he was playing on them a lot to get what he wanted.

He leaned up to press a little kiss to Cain's lips before sliding off his lap again.

He peppered little kisses along Cain's thigh as he settled between his legs again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Cain gave a slow sigh, he knew he was giving in to what the boy wanted and was probably playing into his hands.

Either way it didn't matter, he was making the boy happy after having a bad night out, it wasn't the worst that could happen.

Plus he was going to make sure that he enjoyed having the boy inside of him.

He leaned his head back against the couch, his gaze still down on the boy as a soft smile pulled at his lips as he was showered with kisses.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:57 pm

He nipped the man's thigh, sucking a patch of skin into his mouth.

He released the skin when he was sure it'll leave a nice mark. As most Lycan were, he was possessive. He liked leaving marks on his lovers.

Wolfgang was a bitch for leaving a lot of marks on the people he took to bed.

His tongue lapped over the man's entrance again
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 pm

He gave a soft moan as his thigh was nipped and sucked on, his hands reaching down to stroke over the boy's hair slowly, running the locks through his fingers until they fell loosely around his face.

Cain let his eyes slide shut as his entrance was lapped at again, his body relaxing for the boy to take control of.

He'd let Wolfgang toy with him and do as he pleased as long as he didn't pass any of his boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Wolfgang smiled when Cain's body relaxed under his tongue.

This wasn't as painful as he thought it'd be. The problem with liking 'studs' was that they liked to dominate more often than not.

Trying to find one that would willingly consent to submitting was difficult.

He was glad Cain was willingly submitted. Though he really wouldn't have wanted to, if Cain hadn't wanted to submit, he would have walked away.

One hand slid down the human's thigh to rub against his entrance gently.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 pm

It was guilt that drove him to submitting so easily, tears always got to him and he hadn't meant to upset the boy with what he said, it was better to roll over now and not upset him even further.

After all, he did still want to sleep with the boy, he was an attractive young man.

He groaned and pressed his body down against the finger rubbing at his entrance, he didn't want to be teased anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 pm

His finger pushed into him slowly, feeling the human's body clench around him.

He began thrusting his finger slowly, eyes flickering up to meet Cain's again as he leaned forwards to lap at the head of his arousal.

This round was just a good hard fuck, he reminded himself.

They could roll around teasing each other's bodies later.

A second finger pushed into him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 pm

His eyes slid open slowly, glancing down at the boy, his lids hooded lustfully as the finger pushed into his body.

Cain's body was fairly tight, he hadn't had anyone fuck him for a fair while, even still, he accepted the two fingers easily enough, this ring clenching around them as they began to thrust.

Like the rest of him, Wolfgang's fingers were fairly small, hardly a problem for the human to handle.

His tongue darted out over his tongue as he looked down at the boy with desire.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 pm

He took the human's arousal into his mouth, sucking it firmly as he worked the man's entrance with his fingers, stretching and thrusting.

Slowly, he worked a third finger into him.

That was a little tight.

He wasn't much larder than his three fingers, though. It wouldn't take much more stretching before Cain was ready to take him.

Wolfgang was under no impressions of having a large penis. He knew he was smaller than average, and rather thin. He didn't particularly care, though. He didn't need a big dick to be able to fuck someone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 pm

If the boy did have a large dick Cain wouldn't have rolled over without a fight, his body wasn't prepared to take a large intrusion and he didn't have the desire to sit here and be forced apart until he could.

The boy's length and width were more than enough for him.

The three fingers made him groan, his body writhing as his arousal was sucked on and his body thrust into, finding the more pleasurable touches too stimulating to be able to sit still, he was use to thrusting into someone at this point, he had energy to burn.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Wolfgang pulled his fingers out of the man gently, leaning down to leave his tongue over the stretched muscle a few times to soothe it a little.

He pushed himself to his feet and leaned over the man's body, pushing onto the tips of his toes so he could reach him.

He pressed his lips to the man's in a fierce kiss as he slowly pushed into him.

A soft groan sounded from the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Wolfgang pulled his fingers out of the man gently, leaning down to leave his tongue over the stretched muscle a few times to soothe it a little.

He pushed himself to his feet and leaned over the man's body, pushing onto the tips of his toes so he could reach him.

He pressed his lips to the man's in a fierce kiss as he slowly pushed into him.

A soft groan sounded from the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Cain pressed forward into the kiss, his teeth grazing against the boy's tongue as he drew it into his mouth, sucking on it firmly as he kissed him roughly, his hands weaving through the boy's hair, pulling him closer.

The man's legs spread further, his legs draping over the arm rests and opening his body up completely as he was pushed into.

Wolfgang's groans were matched with one of his own, there was a bit of stretching as the boy thrust into him, his body tight around his member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Misunderstandings
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: