Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Misunderstandings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:42 am

The boy the day before had left him bitter and aroused, something he remedied soon after by rushing back to the hotel and taking care of himself in his room.

Today however he was feeling better, the fog of his concussion had lifted and though some of his antics the day before made him cringe he wasn't any worse for wear.

Cain was dressed casually, as he usually did, a dark hoody covered his torso, the sleeves rolled up, showing off his muscular arms.

His jeans were dark grey and slightly baggy against his large frame.
Despite not showing much skin or having the tightest clothes what he was wearing made him look like walking sex, it showed only enough to make you want to undress him and find out what else he hid behind those thick fabrics.

He trudged toward the door, his heavily boots thudding against the ground, layered black hair framing his face as he opened the door.

"Oh hey."

He greeted nonchalantly as he grabbed his wallet and room key, dumping them into his pockets, "Ready to go?"

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:46 am

Wolfgang nodded, his blond hair bouncing a little with the movement.

"Ja." This was his first real slip of language. His accent was thick, but generally he tried to speak as perfect English as he could.

But right now he wasn't worried about the language.

He wanted to get a little tipsy then have hot sex with someone.

Who cared if he didn't speak perfect English?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 am

"Good, then lets go have a little fun."

He replied as he locked up his room and led the boy back down to the foyer.

Within a few minutes more men from the game yesterday showed up, a few others who hadn't come down to the beach at all and they all piled into the van and headed off.

Twenty minutes later they arrived, this street was a long strip of various clubs and pubs, multiple of them catering to certain tastes and people crowded out the front of each one in various costuming or outfits, showing what was to be expected inside, many of them were themed.

"What to choose, what to choose."
Cain muttered as he stepped out of the van and surveyed their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:09 am

Wolfgang stayed close to Cain as they piled into the van. When they arrived, he also stuck close to Cain as people dispersed to find a club to their liking.

The boy looked around curiously, making note of a few bars that looked interesting.

There was more than one bar on the strip with men wearing leather and bondage stood outside advertising.

He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 am

Beneath his hoody Cain was wearing a surprise for anyone who managed to get him out of it on the dance floor or at the pub.

His eyes shone with mirth as he looked over some of the leather clad men standing outside what appeared to be an BDSM themed club.

A dark purr rumbled in his chest, that looked like a bit of fun, plus, he could just tell that this would be one of those places that had people dancing in cages suspended from the roof and live demos on stage.

Needless to say, he was in.

Whether or not the boy followed him around all night didn't bother him, he had invited him along after all.

Cain made his way through the group of men and women crowding the door, earn himself more than one grope of his way through.

He turned to one man restrained in a harness who was growling at him and growled back with a smirk before licking his own lips tauntingly and walking off as the man's handler yanked him back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 am

A bright smile curled his lips when Cain made his way towards a BDSM themed club.

Wolfgang was pleased. He stuck close behind the man as he pushed into the club. A few gropes were laid upon him as he padded behind the human.

A purr sounded in his chest as his eyes turned over the scenes that he could see within the club. He was small. Very small. He couldn't see a lot that was around.

But that didn't bother him too much. He just stuck close to Cain, letting people grope him and watching others as they made out and ground against each other.

He gasped when someone shoved their hand inside the back of his jeans, one hand flying out to grip the back of Cain's hoodie as the other gripped the unknown man's wrist, yanking it out of his jeans. A soft warning growl sounded.

He wanted sex, but he wasn't going to tolerate being harassed like that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:29 am

Cain halted all movement when he felt the boy grasp onto his hoodie and heard the boy gasp, a noise that would have been drowned under the moans and loud music if they weren't so close.

His eyes darted around fast enough to see the boy yanking the hand of some filthy older man out of his jeans.

He wasted no time in pulling the boy back against him right after lunging forward and punching the man square in the nose.

"Keep your hands off of other people's property, fucking asshole."

He snarled at the man before dragging the boy away from the old man, letting him walk in front of him as he kept his hands on the boy's shoulders to deter anyone else as they made their way to the bar.

"Sorry about that."

He muttered to the boy as he gestured for him to sit on the last available stool at the bar. Laying claim to the boy was the only way to get away with striking someone in a club like this without being thrown out on your ass, everyone respected someones claim on a person, if not Doms would be losing Slaves left, right and center.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:35 am

Wolfgang didn't fight when the human pulled him against him.

Nor did he mouth off when he was called property, though the thought burned in his mind. Property. No. He was no one's property.

The boy pulled himself up onto the stool and slumped against the bar, pouting up at the human. "You're going to have to call me yours all night now," he whined. If they bumped into that man again, he'd kick up shit if Wolfgang was off trying to get into someone else's pants. So would anyone that had been in that immediate area. That was quite a few people.

"I have no chance at finding someone if I have to pretend to be yours all night."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:39 am

"Not true."

He replied dismissively as he waved down the bartender and ordered himself a drink.

"You're not wearing a collar, so you're not a Slave of any kind, or even a Sub.

If anyone asks you about it later just tell them that we are in a open relationship and you're looking for someone for us to have a threesome with but you have strict guidelines about who to pick so you can dismiss anyone you don't want."

He replied with a shrug as he was handed a beer.

"That way you can fuck anyone you want in this club and still come running to me if you need rescuing."

Cain was much sharper and more intelligent when he wasn't drunk and concuss.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:45 am

Colour Wolfgang impressed, the human had said something clever.

He didn't think humans had it in them.

The boy ordered a drink and sighed softly when he was sassed. Of course people didn't think he was old enough. He rooted through the pocket of his tight jeans to pull out his ID.

He was always carded when he went out. It got boring very quickly.

"I'll remember that when I head out onto the floor." His lips parted around the lip of the bottle, swallowing a mouthful of the alcohol. His tongue laved over his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:49 am

"If you cock block me though, so help me God I will feed you to that old perv."

He warned, pointing his bottle at the boy before bringing it back to his lips and taking a deep swig.

Cain was more than happy to help him out if he was in trouble but not if he did something that cost him someone to warm his bed for the night.

That would be a very easy way to ruin his good mood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 am

The Lycan chuckled softly.

"I promise I'll make a conscious effort not to cock block. Now... should I be calling you Sir or Master?" the boy purred, looking up at the human with amused blue eyes.

Now he'd been threatened, he felt the need to do just what Cain had warned him not to do.

Leaving threats to lie just wasn't his style.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:58 am

He looked down at the boy dryly, of course he was going to be a pain, he was going to ruin his chances of getting anyone from this club and he end up with some boring vanilla from one of the others.

"How about you call me Cain?"

He asked, rolling his eyes, down at the boy.

"Keep that shit up and I really will put a collar around you next."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:01 am

"Cain doesn't sound as sexy as Master."

The boy drained his bottle and disappeared into the crowd, waving at the human over his shoulder as he began prowling.

Time to have some fun before he went to wreck Cain's fun.

Perhaps if he ruined Cain's chances with someone else, he would make good on that promise to crawl into his bed that he had made the day before?

He'd have to see.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:06 am

Cain necked the rest of his bottle before ordering another, he always felt more comfortable when he had a decent amount of alcohol in his system.

He mingled into the crowd, dance, talked to a few people, Europeans seemed to love his accent, it made it easier to pick up people.

And pick up he did.

No more that half and hour later he had a hot little thing pressing up against him in one of the booth seats that surrounded the outside of the dance floor.

A French boy with a slender pale body, dark eyes and light hair pressed up against him, grinding against his body as his hand slid down into Cain's pants, rubbing him firmly as he kissed and nipped at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 am

The Lycan had been having his own fun grinding and dancing, and occasionally sharing a few words, with many men.

He'd also been keeping an eye on Cain.

When the guy that Cain had been watching began teasing the human, Wolfgang decided that it was time to step in.

He slid between bodies and almost skipped towards Cain. His step faltered for a moment when he caught the smell of the boy pressed against his Cain. Vampire. Not a chance in Hell.

The boy smiled brightly as he pressed up against the human,gripping his hand and pushing it down the back of his jeans without any shame. "I did as I was told, Master. Stretched myself nice and loose in front of everyone in the bathroom just for you."

His eyes flickered up to the Vampire as if he was just noticing him. "A new friend, Master?" he asked, tilting his head a little as he gazed at the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 am

Cain gave a groan of displeasure as the boy ran up to him, seriously? He was actually going through with this shit?

He didn't even know the kid's name and already he wanted to get rid of him.

Cain gave a devious smirk as his hand was pushed down the boy's pants, one of his fingers pushing into him roughly.

The French boy looked down at Cain in confusion before giving a peevish look over at Wolfgang, he could smell the deep scent of dog on him, wonderful, a Lycan.

"This mutt is your Slave?"
He asked, looking at the man quizzically.

"Apparently."
He replied dully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:26 am

Wolfgang's eyes slid shut and he moaned softly when the finger pushed into him.

He was glad he'd been horny earlier that day and spent a few hours playing with himself. Otherwise that would have been a little uncomfortable.

The boy gave a bright smile to the Vampire as his arms slid around the human's neck.

The dark look in his eyes and the possessive way he held his human said all he needed to say.

Fuck off.

He didn't want any Vampires around humans. They were dangerous creatures. Almost as stupid as humans themselves. One little mistake and a Vampire would kill a human easily. He wasn't going to let that happen.

Especially not with this human. He was starting to get interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 am

The quiet noise sounded, one that Wolfgang would be able to hear all to clearly, even over all the talking and music, the soft click of the Vampire's fangs extending.

His eyes narrowed as he too pressed up against the man, his hand still down Cain's pants, rubbing him more firmly, he wanted to get the Human's blood pumping.

The look he gave Wolfgang in return simply said one thing.

No, you fuck off.

"You're not loose at all, little liar, go do it again, properly this time."

If the boy was going to pretend to be his Slave he was going to treat him as such in retribution for nearly ruining his chances with the boy in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

Wolfgang grit his teeth a little as the human ordered him away.

Fuck.

Cain was not helping his cause here. He was trying to keep him from getting killed.

The boy pressed a kiss to the human's chin as his arms reluctantly slid from around his neck.

"Stay the fuck away from him, fanger. This human is mine and I am much older than you," he growled so softly that Cain probably wouldn't hear anything more than a soft whispered noise; a displeased moan at being told to go and redo a task, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 am

The vampire smirked as the Lycan was forced away from his human, he had caught his one fair and square and some entitled pup was not going to stop him from enjoying this.

A soft chuckle sounded as the Lycan gave him a warning, his body grinding up against Cain who moaned softly, his head lulling back as the Vampire kissed his throat, his piercing green eyes glaring over at the Lycan as his fangs graced over his skin so softly that the man wouldn't be able to feel it.

"He is mine now, I quite like him, I'm going to take him home to meet my family."

The boy purred back, his voice nothing more but a low rumbled to the human's ears.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:47 am

Fuck.

Fuck.

Wolfgang bristled and clung to the human, looking up at Cain with tear-filled blue eyes. He couldn't leave the two of them alone now.

He couldn't let this Vampire take Cain away to meet more Vampires.

"I'm sorry I didn't complete your task right, Master. Please don't be disappointed with me."

The tears weren't fake, though they weren't welling in his eyes because he hadn't completed a task right. His human was being targeted by a Vampire that was threatening to kill him. His interest had built up a lot and he didn't want the human to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:52 am

He looked down at the boy clinging to him and sighed.

"Weren't you just leav- Hey why are you crying?"
He murmured as he reached down and wiped the tears from his eyes.

The boy hadn't done anything to disappoint him, he had barely seen the kid in the last half hour, it's not like he was really his Master or anything.

His eyes widened as he looked down at the boy with worry.
"That old guy didn't try to touch you again did he?"

He asked, trying to sooth the boy and stop the tears, he hated seeing people cry, unless of course they deserved it.

The Vampire gave a low, grumbling hiss as the attention was taken from him and put back onto the pup.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 am

The boy's eyes lowered a little as he nuzzled against the human's hands, taking comfort from the fact that he could.

If he didn't keep the man's attention for long enough to get him away from that damned Vampire, then he wouldn't be alive for long.

The tears continued to flow as he clung to Cain.

He nuzzled into Cain's chest, clinging to his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 am

"Hey, don't cry."

He cooed softly as the boy clung to him, nuzzling against his chest.

"Look, I'm really sorry but I'm going to take him home now, he has had a bad night."

Cain muttered apologetically to the other boy, gently pushing him out of his lap as he scooped up Wolfgang instead and hugged the boy tightly to his chest, wrapped his legs around his waist as his hand stroked through the boy's hair as he stood up, carrying him against his body and heading toward the exit and back toward where the van had been parked to take them back.

The Vampire sat there on the couch, stunned into silence as he glared angrily at the two of them as they left.

He gave up with a hiss, going into the bathroom to find someone else to take Cain's place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misunderstandings   [C] Misunderstandings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Misunderstandings
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: