Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Good Morning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derrick Warren

[C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 pm

The Lycan's lips quirked up as he looked down at the boy, Derya had moaned out his name, it wasn't like before, he no longer fantasized about some other man being inside of him, he knew who he belonged to now.

He yearned for Derrick to be in him like this, claiming his body.

His hips moved hard and fast, he wanted to cause him to ache, he wouldn't be letting Derya out of this room today.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Derya had put forth a great effort to not think of his last lover while Derrick was fucking him.

It was very obvious that Derrick didn't like him thinking of anyone else. He couldn't afford to lose Derrick's protection just because he was thinking of someone else.

As long as he just thought of how good the sex felt instead of the reasons behind the sex, he could quite happily think of Derrick like this.

His hands tightened into fists and he gave a soft whimpering moan.

This was the roughest Derrick had ever been with him. It felt so good in the moment but he just knew he wouldn't be walking very much for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm

"You're mine."

He growled in a low, rumbling tone as he head leaned down, capturing the boy's throat and biting down on it firmly until his teeth broke the skin.

He would mark Derya today, he didn't care what the boy thought of it, he wanted everyone to see him with his body covered in bites and marks.

His hips moved hard and faster, letting Derya have his entire length with each long thrust.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Derya bit his lip.

Yes. He was Derrick's.

His lips parted in a gasping moan when he felt teeth bare down on his skin hard. The moan shifted into a hiss when the man's teeth pierced his skin.

Derya had no problems with being marked. He had expected it.

In fact, he encouraged it. If people saw Eric's marks on him, they'd know he was taken.

His hips rocked eagerly against his lover's rubbing his arousal against the mattress beneath him.His wrists were trapped and Derrick didn't look like he was going to start jerking him off any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

A smirk pulled at the corners of his mouth as Derya ground himself against his bed.

"You're going to spill all over my sheets if you keep that up, I'll make you lick them clean if you're not careful."

He warned, catching the boy's wrists with one of his hands, pinning them firmly against the bed as his free hand pushed beneath Derya's body, grasping his around and pumping him hard, his thumb baring down against the boy's slit mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 pm

The boy swallowed thickly.

"I won't do it," he grunted softly. Any order Derrick gave him would be met with disobedience.

Derya wasn't going to bend over obediently and clean the other Lycan's bed with his tongue just because Derrick wanted him to. Not a chance in Hell.

The boy shifted a little when Derrick's hand pushed under his body, raising his hips a little to make it easier for the man.

He moaned softly as Derrick's hand curled around him, biting his lip sharply his thumb rubbed firmly against his slit. He writhed as he moaned and rocked his hips at the same fast pace as Derrick's hand and hips.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Derrick couldn't help but grin, Derya could be defiant as he please, it wouldn't change the fact that if he wanted the boy to do something, he could easily force him to do it.

"Good thing you're going to come into my hand then."

He muttered, his tongue swiping over the bleeding wound on his neck.

Their pace quickened as Derrick gave a low moan, all this talk was arousing him further.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Each fast movement of his hand, each growling word Derrick said, each hard rock of his hips, each heavy breath that shook their bodies had the boy pushing closer and closer to his release.

His hands curled into fists, short nails scraping over the skin of his palms, grazing them but not cutting them up enough to bleed.

Derya whimpered softly as their pace sped up. Again.

This was all too much for the boy. He'd never been taken with this ferocity before. It was all so new and it felt so good.

With a violent jerk, the boy came, burying his face in the covers beneath him to muffle the scream.

There was no way Tony and Mark were going to be able to sleep through that.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm

That scream....

Derrick shivered violently as he cried into the pillow, his hand grasping the boy's wrists quickly moved under his chin, guiding his head up, out of the pillows so his screaming could be heard clearly.

With a loud moan he too was sent hurtling over the edge as he buried himself deep inside of the boy, the ferocity of his orgasm splitting the condom as he filled Derya's body with his hot release.

"Fuck..."

He groaned as his hips reluctantly slowed, his arms trembling softly as he struggled to keep him his weight off of the boy's body.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

His cheeks were stained dark red, eyes clenched shut when his head was yanked up from the covers.

How embarrassing. Everyone could hear that. Lycan hearing was incredible. He wouldn't be surprised if even the females heard that.

Derya's body shook with tremors as he slumped against the bed, whimpering softly.

That felt so good. Perhaps he should work Derrick up like that more often if sex this incredible was the result.

As the tremor's subsided, the boy became aware of the ache in his lower back. Or perhaps not. He wouldn't be doing much for the next few hours. He doubted he'd even be moving off the bed.

"The condom split," he muttered accusingly. His voice was still breathy with heavy pants. "You're cleaning it up."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Derrick slowly pulled himself out of the boy, removing the split latex from himself and tossing it in the bin.

"Looks like it did."

He muttered, rolling over and slumping onto the empty space on his bed, reaching for a towel as he wiped his hand clean.

"I don't think I will."

He replied, his hand stroking over Derya's lower back and cheeks softly.

"I like having it inside of you."

Other Lycan would be able to smell him on the boy all too clearly.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Derya whimpered and clenched when the full force of the pain hit him.

Derrick really had fucked him hard. He rolled onto his side and curled up, looking up at the man with soft silver eyes.

He hurt like Hell.

And yet he felt good. That had been amazing.

"You're a dick," he grumbled softly.

He'd have to deal with the man's release inside of him. He wasn't getting up to go clean himself out in this condition, that was for sure. He'd just have to lay here smelling like the man until he could get to the shower block.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm

"I know, and you love it."

He muttered with a chuckle as he stood up and stretched his arms over his head with a content groan, silently mocking Derya's inability to move at the moment.

"Here, since you were so good about letting me fuck you hard."

Derrick walked around him, leaning down behind the boy and laving his tongue at Derya's entrance softly, leaving a thick layer of saliva as his tongue probed into him slightly, soothing his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Derya snorted darkly. "Love. Yeah, that's exactly it."

He loved the fact that Derrick was such a dick so much. He just couldnt live without such a dickish attitude from the man.

"Everyone heard," he muttered softly, curling in tighter on himself.

"They're all going to stare at me."

He dreaded going out and seeing everyone's reactions to his scream. Hell, he dreaded turning over to see Tony and Mark's reactions. There was no way they could have slept through that.

He shivered softly as he felt Derrick's tongue at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"They are going to stare at you."

He confirmed as he pulled away from the boy's entrance and crawled into the bed behind him, pulling him gently in against him as his arms wrapped around Derya's aching body.

"And they are going to know you are mine and only mine. Then when you can walk, you can go outside and curl up on your rock with your books without anyone bothering you."

He muttered, nuzzling into the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Derya groaned softly as Derrick pulled him closer.

He didn't want people to stare. He wanted people to leave him alone. Staring at him was the exact opposite of what he wanted.

Der wanted to become part of the background. He wanted to be someone that people could just walk past without noticing. Now everyone was going to stare at him. He'd be the centre of attention.

The boy sighed softly.

At least no one would go near him. He guessed he could deal with stares as long as he was left alone.

"Thanks," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 pm

"Anyway, you should try get some rest, a day in bed will probably do you good."

He murmured as he leaned down a pressed a kiss to the boy's neck.

"I'll bring you some breakfast before I leave for work."

He would have to go soon, a shame, he liked seeing the boy like this.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm

"Who's fault is it that I'm going to be spending a day in bed, huh?"

He turned a glare and a pout over his shoulder to Derrick.

He shifted a little, gritting his teeth against the pain. Damned Lycan fucking him so hard he had to spend a day in bed. He didn't want to lay in bed all day. This was just cruel.

"You're not getting any sex tonight," he mumbled sulkily.

This was just about his only way of getting back at Eric for this.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 pm

"You can glare at me and huff as much as you want, I can tell you enjoyed the sex."

He purred seductively as he looked down at the boy, his hand contently stroking over the boy's backside.

"A good fuck is well worth the ache, in my opinion."

Derya could sulk as much as he wanted, Derrick didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 pm

He pouted again, laying back down so his back was to the man, cheeks burning dark red.

Yes, he had enjoyed the sex a lot.

His thoughts and fantasies about rough sex hadn't held a candle to that experience. It was something he'd like to experience again. Just... not any time soon. He didn't want to deal with this pain all the time.

"Maybe sometimes," he admitted reluctantly.

The sex was worth the ache...sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Derrick grinned to himself silently, he loved seeing Derya's cheeks burning brightly.

"If you're still sore by the time I get home this afternoon I'll lick you until you're feeling good."

The Lycan purred softly, he would rather enjoy doing that, at least he wouldn't have to put up with Derya scolding him.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:15 pm

His eyes flickered up to Derrick.

"That better be a promise."

Derya liked the thought of Derrick's head between his thighs and his tongue buried inside of him.

"Go get me some breakfast. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:21 pm

"It is a promise."
He replied with a chuckle, it was definitely something he would have fun doing.

Derrick snorted loudly at the boy's demanded food from him.

"God your bossy, I think you're the closest thing to a woman in this side of the yard.

Lucky me."
He added, rolling his eyes as he grudgingly pushed himself out of bed and padded off to fetch his a meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Good Morning   [C][M] Good Morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Good Morning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2