Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 am

His eyes slid closed and a genuine smile curled his lips.

Alek nuzzled against Lycus, his tongue lapping out over his skin.

Lycus wouldn't take anyone else into his bed. That was good. He felt much less jealous now. He didn't have to worry about another man fucking his Elf.

With a soft growl, Alek's teeth sank into Lycus' neck, piercing the skin.

Lycus was his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:03 am

Lycus groaned as his neck was bitten into, arching his neck back to offer it to the Lycan to bite.

His hands reached up and stroked through the man's hair, gripping it as he pressed closer to him.

"Are you being possessive now? You know I am not going anywhere."

He wouldn't be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 am

At first the bite had been possessive.

Now it was a punishment for making him jealous.

His jaw tightened, teeth piercing his skin further as a growl rumbled in his chest. He was going to leave a nice deep bite mark on the Elf's throat.

He swallowed the blood that poured into his mouth as his jaw tightened more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:19 am

Lycus cried out as his neck was torn into brutally, his cry mixed with the excited roars of the Lycan who wanted to see the Elf in pain.

He could feel muscle and ligament tear beneath the man's sharp teeth and the sudden loss of blood left him light headed.

"Alek.."

He growl, the word gargled through his mangled neck. Lycus gripped the man's jaw, trying to pry his jaw open.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 am

With a self-satisfied smirk, he let the Elf's neck go.

He'd be feeling that wound for quite a while. Alek had made sure of that. It was quite a nasty bite.

The Lycan's tongue lapped over his blood-stained lips with a low purr.

He loved the taste of his lover's blood.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am

Lycus clutched his neck firmly, gasping as he glared over at his Lover, having moved a safe distance away from him.

Now he was considering having another Lover is Alek was intent on tearing his throat out.

"Shit..."

He murmured as blood swiftly coated his fingers, his hand quickly lighting up to try and heal it before he lost too much blood and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 am

He smirked in amusement as he watched Lycus try to heal himself.

He'd done quite a number but the Elf wouldn't be seriously injured by it. After he stopped the bleeding, he'd be absolutely fine.

Alek wasn't stupid enough to get the Elf killed just for a little jealousy.

"Enjoying yourself, Lycus?" he purred darkly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:38 am

Lycus sighed as he moved his hand away from the mark, which was still evident but sealed over so he was no longer bleeding but it was streaked down his chest and hand.

"You're a jerk."

He murmured, glaring over at him darkly as he straightened up slowly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 am

"Nice to meet you, Pot," he snorted with a grin.

Lycus was just as much of a jerk as he was.

The Lycan expected an outburst now. Some kind of punishment. Perhaps the whip.

It's what usually happened when he pushed his lover like this.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:49 am

"The pleasure is all mine, kettle."
He muttered, he would get the man back for tearing his throat open, all in good time.

Right now he was still on a mission to rile the man up, any pain he felt now would be nothing compared to what Aleksandr would be feeling.

Lycus reached up with his bloodied hand and drew on the man's chest in his own blood, slowly writing his name across him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 am

Alek gave a soft chuckle.

Even in the midst of what he was sure was going to be a fierce punishment the two of them were cracking jokes.

The Lycan shivered softly as the Elf's wet finger traced over his tanned skin.

He swallowed thickly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 am

"Good thing I know how to heal myself, I'd hate to bleed out, not when we are having so much fun together."

The Elf smiled as he looked down at his name sprawled across the man's chest in dark crimson letters.

"There, now everyone can see who you belong to."

He purred as he locked eyes with the Lycan, bringing his bloodied fingers to his mouth and slowly sucking them clean, his tongue lapping off the last of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 am

"It'd be such a shame if you couldn't perform now. The fun hasn't begun yet."

It was easily mid-morning now and he hadn't had a release yet. He was less than pleased. He wanted to fun to begin.

Alek purred softly when the Elf's tongue caressed his bloody fingers.

"They all know I belong to you anyway."

It was pretty obvious after being strung up and teased all morning.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 am

"I don't think they do, after all, they are all so adamant about what they are going to do to you, yet, I don't hear any of them begging me for permission to touch you.
I'm not inclined to let anyone touch you without my permission."

He purred as he reached down and grasped the man's arousal firmly.

"This is mine."

The Elf stated as he began to stroke the man firmly, Aleksandr was not the only one who was possessive.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 am

"They're new," he chuckled softly.

Newbies weren't likely to take Lycus' ownership of them seriously until they realised Lycus wasn't a force to be messed with.

It took Alek decades to get that stuck in his head.

Alek purred when the Elf's hand began stroking his arousal again.

"Yes, yours. It belongs in your ass."

His hips rocked upwards into his lover's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 am

"That's a shame then, it wont have the pleasure of being in my ass for quite a while."

After today Aleksandr wouldn't be able to move well enough to be able to dominate him, and while the potion was in effect he wouldn't let the man over power him, he knew Alek would seek revenge for today.

"I might let you stick it in Chester's ass later if you behave, but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case."

He added, reaching up to touch the deep mark on his neck as his hand pumped the man hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 am

"Might? Oh, you're so kind," he snorted softly.

The more frustrated the Lycan got, the more snappy he was becoming. He wanted to come. Hard.

Lycus was being cruel by working him up then preventing his release.

He gave a soft grunt then a moan as the Elf's hand moved faster around him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 am

Once he had more control over the Lycan he was determined to put him in a more restrictive binding, after that bite he didn't want to put himself in a vulnerable position around him.

"Well if you insist on tearing me up like this I don't think I want you to enjoy yourself like that."

Lycus licked his lips slowly before pulling his hand away from the man's arousal, only to lick his thumb and grasp him again, baring is hot, damp tongue down on the man's slit and rubbing it as he stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 am

Alek chuckled.

He was getting more and more amused at the current situation. Lycus was getting annoyed with him and that was showing.

His lips parted and he gave a loud gasp when the Elf's thumb pressed down against his slit.

His hips rocked faster as he felt arousal creeping up on him.

He just hoped that this time he'd get his release.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:37 am

Lycus was frustrated, he wanted to be inside of his Lycan, but he knew once he was inside he wouldn't want to stop whether Aleksandr came or not then all his hard work would be gone and the man still wouldn't submit to him.

With that in mind if Aleksandr held out, he would hold out as well.

"I wonder how they would all react to seeing you fuck me up here, I can only imagine the howling and uproar as you mounted me, Gods, the envy would be so thick in the air, I bet you would be able to taste it."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 am

Alek gave a soft whimper, tugging at the shackles around his wrists.

He wanted that. He wanted to throw Lycus down and fuck him in front of everyone. He wanted to be thrown down and fucked in front of everyone.

He could still feel the stretch the Elf's fingers had caused. He wanted to feel more of that. He wanted to feel his lover's whole hand inside of him.

Alek gave a frustrated hiss as he tugged at the shackles again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 am

Dirty talk always got a good reaction from the Lycan, he wanted more of them, he wanted to see the man crack.

"I'd fight you of course, I couldn't have you dominating me in front of my Slaves, but we both know I'd give in soon enough, after all I do want you inside of me, claiming me as you own.

I would scream out your name as you forced me over the edge, the tiles splattered with my shame, only, I wouldn't be ashamed, not that I would ever admit it.

I'd take you after that, as hard and fast as I could muster, it would be primal, sensual, after what you had done to me I'd want to show you just how much passion I could muster, passion that I had only ever shown you, but now, they would all see it."

He murmur softly, his hand continuing to pump hard and fast as he leaned in, his lips brushing against the Lycan's ear as he spoke each hushed and sensual word.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 am

Alek gave another whimper, the rocking of his hips becoming desperate as arousal washed through him.

His breathing was heavy, his face flushed.

He wanted it so much.

He wanted to fuck. To be fucked.

"Please," he breathed in a desperate whine. "Please. Please."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 am

A dark smirk appeared on the Elf's face as Aleksandr began to whine and plead, at which point he immediately stepped away from him, his hand stopping all movement as he let go of the Lycan.

"No."

He replied firmly, Aleksandr would get no more stimulation until he had calmed down, or if he bowed to the Elf and submitted.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 am

Alek gave a loud, desperate sob when Lycus pulled away from him.

No. No, no, no, no.

He couldn't. Lycus was so cruel. How could he do this to him? Tease him so much. He just wanted to come!

His teary eyes gazed up at Lycus pleadingly.

"Please. Please," he sobbed, writhing pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next