Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 pm

His thumb rubbed away one tear track gently.

"Look at how beautiful you are, stained with tears." He loved seeing the boy cry.

"We're such lucky men, having a boy like you."

The two must have done something right to have the boy fall into their hands.

"C'mere." He held his arms open, inviting the boy to curl up in them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

When Aleksandr's arms invited him in he crawled in eagerly despite the painful stinging that radiated from his backside.

His face buried in against he Master's neck as his arms wrapped around the man's shoulder tightly.

He kissed and lapped at the man's neck apologetically as he nuzzled in close.

Chester really was a pup, no matter how many times you kicked him, he came running back more affectionate than ever.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

"Such a good boy," he crooned softly.

The boy was the model Slave boy. He was affectionate and eager to please and, even when punished, came back to them without any resentment.

"We love you, Chester."

His fingers stroked through the boy's hair gently.

He laid a kiss on the crown of the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"I love you too."

He murmured gently, his large eyes flicking over to Lycan before turning up to Aleksandr.

He loved them both equally, no matter how many times, or how cruelly he was punished.

Lycus leaned over with a small smile, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek as he nuzzled in against Alek's neck again.

"What a dysfunctional little family we are."

The Elf muttered with a chuckle as his hand stroked down the boy's back gently before leaning over and pressing a kiss to Aleksandr's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 pm

"Dysfunctional is good."

They wouldn't be them if they weren't dysfunctional.

He returned Lycus' kiss, leaning against the Elf as he smiled, stroking their Slave's head and neck gently.

This was nice. They were all being affectionate with each other.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

"Agreed."

The Elf muttered as he leaned in against his lover, nestling in against the two other men.

His free hand moved to stroke through Alek's hair gently, weaving through the loose, damp curls, which slide through his slender fingers.

A gentle smile was set on Lycus' lips, a rare thing to see on the usually impassive Elf, but it lingered there as he nestled in against them.

Chester's sad eyes were bright again as he looked up at the two men lovingly, nuzzling against both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Alek relaxed, holding his two favourite people close.

This was so nice. It was something he was definitely going to make time for in the near future.

"I'm still hungry. Feed me."

His silver eyes turned up to Lycus, a little smirk curling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Lycus chuckled and pulled the tray of food back onto his lap so he could feed the Lycan.

He scooped up another large spoonful of yoghurt for the man, being sure to collect a few pieces of fresh fruit on the spoon as well.

Carefully he brought it to the man's mouth, kissing his shoulder softly as he fed the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Alek leaned forwards to take the yoghurt and fruit from the spoon.

Lycus was being surprisingly nice about caring for him. He had expected Lycus to dump the bowl on his head when he asked the Elf to feed him.

His fingers continued stroking the boy's hair and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 pm

He was in a good mood, it was that simple, any other day he would have told the Lycan where to shove it but he had promised the man he would be well cared for, and he didn't make a habit of breaking his promise.

Chester cuddled in closely, pressing gentle kisses to the man's chest as he was fed.

"I'll be glad to see you well again."

Normally having Alek stuck in bed with him for days would sound like a treat, but the man would be too sore to be of any fun for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Alek chuckled.

"If you dont want to see me like this, don't offer me out to a couple dozen newly turned pups."

His eyes slid shut and he gave a low purr.

"Though, I wouldn't argue with being strung up and fucked like that again. I feel so good. Maybe you should have left me up there for a little longer."

He'd enjoyed the experience.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 pm

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I went through a lot of effort to be able to over power you."

He replied with a small smile, pressing a kiss to the man's lips before offering him another spoonful of food.

"Perhaps I will have to string you up again sometime, good thing I made extra just in case."

Lycus grinned softly, looking over at his Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Alek's lips curled upwards.

A lot of effort, huh? Alek would definitely have to make sure the Elf put a lot more effort into overpowering him in the future.

The Lycan swallowed the offered yoghurt.

"Stringing me up again in the future is an option."

He leaned forwards to steal another kiss. "But I won't play nice like I did this morning."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 am

"Good."

The Elf replied, kissing the man back deeply before offering him another scoop of food.

"You gave in so easily this morning, I like seeing fire inside of you."

If the Lycan didn't try to resist him it would be boring rather quickly.

"You two should get some rest."

He muttered, his hands stroking through both Lycan's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 am

"You used foul play," he accused.

Orgasm denial was just cruel. He never lasted long when he was being denied an orgasm that he desperately wanted.

The Lycan pulled Chester closer, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I think you're right. I could do with a nap. What about you, Chester?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

"You keep telling yourself that."

He replied, orgasm denial was a commonly practiced method, it was cruel and highly effective.

Chester nuzzled in against his Master affectionately, giving a small nod and a yawn.

He had slept in this morning but that didn't mean he had slept all that well, he was still weary.

Lycus curled in against the men, intend on having a nap also, he had been up earlier than anyone.

"Sleep well you two."

He muttered, draping an arm across the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12