Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

(O)Meeting her new Elder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

(O)Meeting her new Elder Empty
PostSubject: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 am

Taylor had decided to explore the forests, nature simply calling out to her as she wondered closer.

She sighed softly as she crossed the border of it and ran her fingers through the foliage, closing her eyes and sighing softly as she went, feeling the heartbeat of the forest.

It felt familiar to her for some reason, but she pushed the thoughts to the back of her head as she trailed deeper into it, listening to her surroundings.

However, she paused and cocked her head slightly, turning an ear to the wind as she sniffed.

a slow smile spread across her face.

"Hello sir......Am i intruding on your space?" she asked softly, closing her eyes and arching an eyebrow before reaching into her pockets and sparking up a cigarette
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am

Lycus could tell when someone entered the forest, this was his domain and now that he had become accustomed to the space, nothing slipped past him while he occupied it.

"If you were intruding, you would no longer exist."

He replied coldly, he was a true high Elf, regal and distant, his young yet striking face was pale and impassive, his eyes perfectly glassy, a ghostly colour of pale blue, eyes which at a glance could cause lesser men onto their knees.

Long chestnut hair flowed freely down his back, tapering to a gentle point just below his waist.

"I'd ask you not to smoke in my presence."
He was rather enjoying being out in the forest and the smell of smoke would surely disrupt that.

Lycus was a patient man, but he was blunt, to the point of being harsh. He was well known for that, not an Elf alive hadn't hear his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 am

Taylor instantly stubbed out the cigarette without thinking. When she did though, she was confused by how quick she followed the order...she usually laughed in people's faces when they told her what to do....

She then looked over at the man and felt the urge to bow her head, but held strong and stayed straight and proud.

"Lycus Akoníto.....Yes? It's a pleasure to meet you." She murmured respectfully, downcasting her eyes for a moment before meeting his gaze again.

She's faced off the Fae before...she could hold face with a very old High Elf.

however, something about this man made her respect him and have a slight likening to him. She could see he was a 'what you see is what you get' kinda person who puts things straight and doesn't sugarcoat.

She held those traits in high regard
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Young, reckless, Lycus could tell by the way this woman held herself that she considered herself a bit of a rebel.

The Elf had little patience for those who decided to cause a ruckus and could already tell he would have to keep an eye on this one.

"The pleasure is mine."

He replied, unsure about whether or not his words held truth to them, time would tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:27 am

Taylor studied the other, intelligent eyes evaluating.

Then she cracked a grin.

"You're the Elf Elder here. So that's why i bent to your order so quick. Well. It's been a while since I've had one, so I apologise for any....Trouble I may cause." she chuckled softly, bowing once more respectfully.

"However, I must warn you, Trouble seems to follow me everywhere. even if I actively avoid it. Being a Bounty Hunter has its unwanted side effects." she snickered before clambering up a tree and settling down in the branches, running a hand over the rough bark and sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:38 am

"An ingenious deduction considering I'm one of the eldest Elves alive."

He replied, withholding the exasperation from his voice, there was no other reason for him to be in here, he had his own empire to run back in Greece, if his business in Italy was not of importance then he wouldn't bother with it.

"If your presence becomes a nuisance I am sure it will not last long."

There was no threat in his voice, or distaste, just simple fact. If she caused trouble and got involved with the wrong people, she wouldn't last long and he wouldn't be putting his life of the line for some renegade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 am

"I understand. and apologies for stating the obvious." She said with a roll of her eyes.

she was aware that her life would be short if she pushed things to far, but she had a gut instincts that even if things got tough, she'd pull through...that she'd been through worse.

The old bite mark she couldn't remember how she got throbbed a little and she put her hand over it, and grimaced for a moment.

"How long have you been here Elder?" she asked softly, trying to think of something else than thigns she couldn't remember
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 am

"A few months."

He replied simply, in that time so many things had happened that it felt like it had been much longer.

Drama seemed to fester in this coven, there was never a peaceful moment and as soon as he got comfortable something happened to shake everything up once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 am

"You're about as Talkative as my Mate after a night out." she snickered. "Not very." she said with a smile.

"could you possibly tell me a bit about this place? Valora told me a little, but not much." she asked, tilting her head to the side and watching a family of sparrows in their nest. she snickered at one of the chicks fell over
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm

"I don't see the point of idle chit chat, my time in valuable."

He replied, there were a great many things he could be doing right now, all of them were more productive than standing around talking.

"About this place?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow. What kind of person arrives to live somewhere they hadn't even researched or at the very least scoped out.

"This is a coven for a multitude of different species, somewhere safe for them all to live."

He used the term safe loosely, your safety depended on who you decided to annoy and who you took as allies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Taylor's head throbbed softly and winced a little, holding her head as images of Alexis seemed to flash in her head, despite her not knowing her.

"I see....by any chance...is there a woman by the name of Alexis here?.....I don't know why, but the name rings a bell..." She mumbled, still holding her head a little.

"Also, how on earth do all the species co-exist together?....i thought it'd be a war zone.." she chuckled softly, rubbing her temples.

Truth was, she scoped out the place, but she wanted to sort out myth from fact
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 pm

"Alexis Rozen? Yes she lives here with her mate and child."

He replied, he would give the woman that much but wasn't inclined to say much else, if she wanted to talk with Alexis that was up to her.

"They co-exist because if they don't, they are disposed of, or kicked out by their Elder."

If someone couldn't get along, they could go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (O)Meeting her new Elder   (O)Meeting her new Elder Empty

Back to top Go down

(O)Meeting her new Elder
Page 1 of 1