Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

a Thief in town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

a Thief in town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 am

"Fighting? That's where I got most of mine from. Vampire Hunting is dangerous business." His eyes widened slightly when the words left his lips. Shit. It wasn't a good thing to tell vampires that you were a Vampire Hunter.

He laughed. "It must have taken me years to learn English. And a shit load of stomach wounds." He shook his head softly. "Back then it was perfectly acceptable to stab your student in the stomach when he screwed up apparently."

The Incubus leaned forwards. "Oh, I dont know, are you comfortable?" he purred in a very cat-like manner.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 am

her eyes widened slightly at the vampire hunter comment....and sallows a few times...she'd been targeted a fair few times....what if she was known well over here? however, she fought to remain calm. this place was a sanctuary and knew he wouldn't hurt her.

however, she'd play her cards more careful now

well, i used to have a Master. he.............was anything but kind....... she winced and looked away briefly trying to control her memories of her harsh Master.

when they moved onto learning english, her eyes cleared again and looked back at Ignico

well, it's taken me a few hundred years to full understand just from traders coming in from the west *grinned, still a little shakey*

she then shifted, hoping to distract herself further, and smiled like a cat up at the elder

well *purred* i'm quite comfortable where i am *stretches out a little and arches back upwards* but the question was if you were

she smiled wider, more sultry, seeing what reaction she would get
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 pm

He curled his lips in distaste. If there was one thing Giacinto had quite violently beaten into him, it was that Masters were something that should never exist. He had a feeling his mate had experience in the area of Master and Slave relationships though she had never said anything to prove it. "Yes, well not in our Mansion, I assure you. And if someone even thinks about taking a Slave in this mansion they'll have two Elders reigning down on them like the fires of Hell." It wasn't an idle threat. It was a promise.

He nodded. "I understand that. Giacinto, even in her infinite wisdom of languages, spoke English a lot when trading outside of Europe and in the America's." His head shook back and forth slowly. "I dot understand why; her birth language was Italian."

"I can't say that I'm entirely uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

well....enough on Masters and Slaves waves her hand

Altair was very silent on that topic.....his mistress was in a bad condition in that first few hundred years of her life

she chuckled at the comments about Gia, thinking she'd like to meet this woman and see how she got this man so whipped

however, her smiled broadened as she smelt the anxiety increase just a tiny bit

love, i'll tell you my exact age. i'm 798 years, 9 moths and 28 days. i'm older than you by only around 30 years, sugar. there's no need to be so tense around me. i honestly don't act my age darling. so relax.

she chuckled quietly and laid a calloused hand on his cheek, her hands showing a bit more of her age and what she's been through
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 pm

He cocked a brow at her chuckle.

A snort escaped him. "If you did act your age, you'd be a pile of rotting flesh and bones."

His eyes slid shut. "You have the hands of a fighter." He knew this because both he and Giacinto had the same think calloused skin. His hand slid up her arm, rough fingertips drifting over her tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

she chuckled closing her eyes to fully enjoy the feeling of another's hand on her and not hurting her or aiming to hurt

sighing quietly, she opened her eyes again

i have the mentality of a young human adult....not very mature at all *grins* however, i guess in other aspects i do act my age.....if my hands are anything to go by. seriously, i've tried everything to get them soft again, but after clambering up the sides of buildings, constant training, swinging from ropes and poles and generally running about the streets of my homeland, dodging the guards, my hands are kinda permanently calloused

she chuckled again

and i think a similar story applies to you, but minus the trying to soften the hands again *chuckles* you being a illustrious Vampire Hunder *said a little dramatically* i'd imagine toughens the hands and mind

she was glad that the younger wasn't a soft one. she liked a bit of a hard edge to the people she knew
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 am

"Humans, as a rule, generally aren't. But I do find it funny when an unsuspecting human tells me to act my age. One day someone will say that to me and I'll fall down dead on them." He grinned at the thought. He could play dead well enough to fool even a vampire at times. It would definitely freak out whatever human fell prey to him.

His shoulders lifted in a shrug. Ignicio preferred rough skin in all honestly. He wasn't one for soft gentle touches from soft-skinned maidens. There were times that he wanted soft touches, yes, but generally, he liked firm caresses from experienced hands.

And the best thing about knowing your way around a weapon would be the overall dexterity you gained. Hands that knew weaponry were generally very good with the body.

He chuckled again, relieved that she was joking about him being a Vampire Hunter instead of running away screaming and cursing him. "Giacinto's the illustrious one in our little Hunting group. I'm just a side-kick. She's been hunting Vampires for thousands of years. she has quite a name for herself."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am

she let out a small chuckle, imagining the poor humans having a heart attack before being drained by the man on top of her

i hope to be there that day simply to have a laugh

she laughed again as she traced her hand down to his neck and traced patterns over the places she new where sensitive skin would be

however. she cocked her eyebrow and tilted her head at what he said

care to tell me if she's ever been to Syria or Israel?

she could remember, many years ago when she was much younger, helping a Dhampire Vampire hunter looking for a Coven that was causing a great deal of trouble. the coven had gone through Jerusalem, and she'd damaged their numbers quite badly, making the others run back out of her home town. no one trespassed on her territory if they were going to cause trouble. she'd pointed the Dhampire in the direction they had gone, they'd headed further north where it wasn't quite as sunny
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am

"I shall have to call on you when I leave for Catania next time."

He stopped breathing for a few seconds when he felt fingers on his neck. He assured himself that the woman beneath him wouldn't try to tear his throat out with her bare fingers. And that if she did put too much pressure on the skin, he's tear out her throat.

"She has been many places. But yes, I believe she has told me of adventures and hunts there. It must have been over five hundred years ago, though. Or at a time when I wasn't following her around like a lost pup."

He relaxed a little, enjoying the feel of her fingers on his skin.

"If she was there, she would have been the Captain of a pirate ship under the alias of Captain Tony; a very effeminate man. Though, any vampire could tell she was female. Humans, though, were not very observant."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 am

she nearly chocked on her saliva and bit back a laugh

yes! that's the one! she was trying to find a coven in Syria, but i'd sorted out a large number of their coven after they tried to cause some trouble at a village i was protecting. they were often attacked by pirates once as it was a coastal town. the coven kept trying to attack the locals. they kind of got the message after one night half of their coven had their head on picks and were drying up out in the sun with seagulls pecking at the remains....scared them fucking shitless

she couldn't hold back the laugh this time and laughed properly, her voice melodic and rich with her accent as she idly toyed with a lock of Ignico's hair

yes, i remember her well. you could smell the age from her. quite intoxicating in my young age of only a few hundred years old *Grins* i was very thirsty as a young one.....and a lot more brutal, hence the heads on pikes. age has calmed me down, but i think i'll always have the bloodlust i had when i was little

her eyes glinted with a very faint sadistic light as memories of her past flashed by

Altair shuddered when he remembered what Sharifa used to do....she wouldn't ever kill her victims, but she would mentally play with them, toying with them until she decided to finally break them. she used to hate humans with a passion as they always seemed like mindless violent animals that did nothing but fight.....she hated them more after her family were killed...so she wanted to exact revenge against humans...but as time went on, and Altair guided her, the more she calmed down, and now is just a relaxed and easy going individual that barely judges a person

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

"Small world."

He chuckled to himself. "Heads on pikes? I'm sure whatever vampire Giacinto preyed on was unrecognisable afterwards. She has a rather brutal and bloodthirsty MO." He shuddered a little at a very vivid memory that popped into his mind. The first time he had joined Giacinto on a hunt. she wasn't merciful. Her age and cruelty really showed when she was on a hunt.

He nodded in agreement. "Her scent has only grown more intoxicating. I remember when we first met. I tried to feed from her. She was sexy, confident and smelt delicious so I thought why not? I was strong, young and full of myself. She kicked my ass right off the ship before I could even touch her. She really showed me my place."

A deep laugh rumbled in his chest. "Had my ass on a silver platter."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

one word went through her head at that: WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPED

she tried her damndest to not laugh....she tried so hard, but she couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing again

yeah, i know what you mean about the scent...but because i was so young, i knew it was a damn stupid idea to try anything against those that were in their thousands. but yeah.....i'd guided her to the edge of my homelands, and took her to where the coven was. i knew exactly where they were headed, and had the pleasure of watching her hunt....quite the hunt.

when she was young, she thought that Gia looked like a Goddess of war, and she loved that. she just about held back from joining in, the only thing stopping her was knowing she'd probably be killed for intruding on something as personal as a hunt.

she returned to tracing patterns against his skin again, now bringing her other hand up to trace idle patterns on his cheek, fascinated by the male for some reason...he was just a curiosity to her for some reason
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 am

"I wish I was as smart as you were back then. She really has a way with people that try to attack her." He lifted his hand and traced a line across her throat. The same place a thin, almost unnoticeable scar was on his throat. "She slit my throat and slung me out into the Mediterranean Sea. Damn good thing it was night and I had fed recently. Otherwise, I'd be dead."

"Giacinto is a bitch you really don't want to get on the bad side of." She may not have looked very fierce with the very feminine features and body and that cool, calm disposition but if you did something to annoy her, it would be more merciful to kill yourself than let her at you. In all her years, she had picked up a few things about torture and she liked mind torture. Slowly make them go insane without even lifting a finger against them.

"And, again, I wish I was the same. My first hunt with her scared me shitless. I could barely believe she was the same person."

He leaned into the fingers on his cheek without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

i can imagine...there is a dungeon if i remember correctly, so it doesn't surprise me. also, the way she hunted both terrified and awed me....she's most definitely a person i wouldn't want to annoy, so i'll be playing my cards right here....at home, i could do things a little more carelessly, as i knew the place like i knew the back of my hand....*chuckles*

she felt a sudden pang of homesickness then.

however, she smiled softly when the elder leaned into her hand. he seemed to not be entirely used to soft, but not so soft, touches

is she rough with you often?

couldn't stop the flicker of memories of her master
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 am

He chuckled. It seemed many people misjudged the use of the Dungeon. Giacinto very rarely torture people. No, there were other things she used the Dungeon for. Mainly they involved Ignicio, a human and copious amounts of leather.

"I won't deny that she looked beautiful and elegant, even covered in all that blood. But her eyes... they're different when she's on a hunt. So different that she looks like a whole new person. It's...scary, the change in her. When you know her as the calm woman she is on a daily basis." His tongue slipped between his lips, running over his lower lip quickly before retreating back into his mouth, eyes unfocussed as he remembered. Even now, after being with her on many hunts and getting used to the different side of her, he could never shake that fear he felt when he first witnessed her kill on a hunt.

He blinked and his wine eyes were focussed again, staring down into hers. "More often than not."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 am

she nodded mutely, remembering the fear that woman inspired in her while she fought

i see....you seem unused to a gentle touch she emphasized this by brushing some of his hair back behind his ear almost as if she's a little too rough too often or something of the likes

she raised her eyebrow and tilted her head. she saw the scar along his throat and used a hand hand to trace along it
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

"Maybe a little. But I'm a sadomasochist. A little pain and rough treatment isn't all that bad." His lips quirked upwards a little.

His head tilted back a little when he felt fingers on his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am

i see...but it must be nice to be treated kindly on occasion she purred, grinning as she let her fingers trace lower on Ignico's neck, tracing veins and faint scars, giving off the air that she wasn't going to do any harm to him, and idly traced around the hollow of his neck
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 am

"It is. But I have to travel away from Giacinto's affections to receive that."

He grinned a little and leaned down, pressing a kiss to the hollow of her neck as her fingers brushed his.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 am

she smiled and hummed again, closing her eyes.

gentle affections are nice from time to time

she let her hand trail lower down his chest and nuzzles his hair

i see......who do you usually go to for that then?

she was curious....did this man usually leave Giacanto's side often? or was he more a Masochist than sadist?
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

"I don't usually go to anyone. I've been in this small Coven for a long time. Occasionally I might pick a human up when I really need to feel a soft hand, but otherwise." He gave a shrug.

Giacinto and he weren't monogamous. Though, it was usually Giacinto that went searching for others to join her in the Dungeon.

Ignicio, as a whole, only took human lovers when he had to. Very rarely would he look for another vampire lover.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

hmm...never thought of going with a human....i think they're just a little too soft if i'm honest. i like a little edge usually.

she grinned like a cat and kissed the edge of his jaw as her hands wondered over his clothed chest
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 am

"Opinions. When I crave a gentle touch, I want a gentle touch." He trailed his fingertips over her cheek with a gentleness you wouldnt expect coming from a vampire.

A low purr thrummed in is throat as her lips pressed against his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 am

she grinned again

how gentle? this gentle? *kissed his jaw again* or this gentle? *kissed his cheek softly* or even this gentle? *kissed the tip of his nose in a feather light touch*

she felt the need to treat him gentle this time round as he seemed to be craving a gentle touch right then, and she also wanted to make up for the threat earlier....she needed to control her temper more....she wasn't her younger self any more
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 am

"How about this gentle?" he breathed, brushing his lips against hers.

When was the last time he was this gentle with anyone? He had tried to be gentle like this with Giacinto but it never turned out gentle...

The last time must have been months ago. Far, far too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Thief in town   a Thief in town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a Thief in town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next