Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Alek smirked as he cut himself a piece of bloody steak, pushing it around in the blood that seeped from it.

He hadn't pushed the prongs of the fork into the meat enough to actually hold it in place.

As such, it didnt even make it to his mouth before it dropped off the fork and slid down his chest, landing on his thigh. The chunk of meat had left a bloody line where it had slid down his chest.

"Oh dear, I must be out of it today," he muttered. "Chester?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Chester lowered his head, slowly lapping at the blood that streaked down his chest.

The boy purred audibly as his tongue trailed over tanned skin, down his hip and thigh until he reached the chunk of steak which he caught between his teeth before straightening up and chewing on it slowly with a small smile.

Food tasted better when he ate it off of his Master.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Alek purred softly, cutting himself another piece of steak as Chester's tongue ran over his chest.

"I don't want a single drop of blood on me when you're done, Chester."

He chewed on his steak with a purr. "The chef's outdone himself with this, Lycus. It's beautiful."

He 'dropped' a chunk of carrot.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Chester wouldn't dare leave a single drop on the Lycan, mainly because it tasted so good and secondly because he'd rather not be scolded tonight.

"I'll be sure to let him know you appreciate his cooking, no doubt it is a rarity that he gets to cook meat, he seems to be making the most of it."

It wasn't uncommon for Elves to eat meat in the slightest and those who worked in his kitchens were well versed in cooking a variety of food for when he entertained.

Chester chased the carrot down eagerly, not letting a single scrape evade him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

"His efforts are paying off."

He 'dropped' another piece of steak - this one landing dangerously close to his crotch.

Chester was enjoying this as much as he was.

Perhaps they'd have to do this more often during meal time. He'd definitely appreciate the attention of his boy's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Chester slid between his Master's legs his tongue sweeping over the man's pelvis as his cleaned him before trailing lower, taking the piece of steak into his mouth and chewing it contently before his tongue lapped over his skin again, making sure it was nice and clean.

The boy pressed a soft kiss to his Master's crotch, only slightly lower than where the meat had landed.

"I was thinking that we should get Chester cooking lessons."

He seemed to enjoy food enough, perhaps he would take to it well.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Alek nodded.

"I like that idea. He could start waking us up with a blowjob and a plate of pancakes. What do you think, Chester?"

His gaze turned down to the boy as he dropped another chuck of steak for him.

The steak was soon followed by a carrot.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"That sounds like a wonderful way to wake up."

Their morning blowjobs would go perfectly with a nice fresh breakfast and Chester usually woke up before either of them anyway so he had time to kill.

Chester caught the piece of steak between his teeth before it even landed on his Master's body and he couldn't help but giggle softly.

After grabbing the carrot he moved to sit back in the man's lap and he chew contently with a purr.

"I'd like that."
He replied, cooking seemed like a lot of fun, he could do basic stuff but nothing exciting, mostly instant noodles and toast.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 pm

"I'll talk to Giacinto when we get back. She can teach him."

The Vampire would love to teach the boy how to cook, he was certain of it.

Alek's hand stroked through his boy's blond hair gently as he smiled at him. "Better be damned good pancakes and blowjobs, Chester. I want nothing but the best from you."

He finished off the first steak on his plate with a purr.

"I expect a good blowjob tomorrow morning, as well. I want to be up early so I can go down to the yard and pick up my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Though he didn't much like the Vampire he could deal with letting her teach their boy how to cook, it was innocent enough.

Chester leaned into the touches in his hair with a gentle purr, leaning back to nuzzle in against the man's neck, kissing it softly.

"I'll do my very best."

He replied, there was no way he would leave his Master disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"Good boy."

He offered the boy a piece of steak as he continued to play with his hair gently.

He was enjoying spending time with both Lycus and Chester as they just talked. It was a pleasant change.

They'd have to just talk with one another more often.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 pm

He liked the idea of cooking grand meals for his Masters and sitting down together each day to eat and enjoy them.

Chester took the steak and savored it, chewing slowly with a little smile.

He wanted to learn how to cook steak like this first, that way when he went off for his social time each day he would make it for himself.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

"Do you want your morning blowjob from Chester as well, Lycus?"

The past few days he hadn't been woken up by Chester's talented mouth. He'd missed the feeling. He definitely wanted his morning blowjob tomorrow morning.

He held out a chunk of steak and a carrot speared on his fork for the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 am

Chester chuckled and pressed a kiss to the Lycan's lips before taking the offered food.

His arms wrapped around the man's neck and nestled in against him.

"I do, it would be quite a nice way to wake up, not that this morning was disappointing."

He replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:06 am

Alek gave a soft chuckle.

"Once again, thank you for helping with my little problem. Feel free to help me any time I have such a problem, though, unfortunately it won't happen often."

He inhaled a few more bites of steak before offering another piece to the hybrid.

"I'm sure we can work out something pleasurable out tomorrow morning, though."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

"That is unfortunate, I was rather looking forward to delving into your subconscious again, sadly even when asleep you wouldn't tell me what you were dreaming about."

Chester pressed another kiss to his Master's lips before taking the food and nibbling happily as he lay back against the man's bare chest.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 am

"That will just have to remain my dirty secret, then."

He was content to not share what he had been dreaming about. Lycus would never hear the end of it if he found out he'd been dreaming about Lycus and a few of his friends all fucking him at the same time.

He was happy to live without that.

After the Lycan's second steak had been demolished, Alek was feeling pleasantly full. He took the time to cut up pieces for Chester, feeding them to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am

Chester contently sat and ate as food was offered to him, little moments like this he enjoyed immensely where the men doted on him and he got a lot of attention from them.

Plus nestling in against the Lycan's bare body was a joy that so few people knew, he loved it.

"You look about ready to fall asleep in his lap Chester."

The Elf muttered with a smile, which earned him a small laugh from the boy.

"It was a long day, and Master Alek is comfortable."
He replied, nuzzling in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

"Stay awake long enough for dessert, Chester," Alek chuckled softly, stroking the boy's hair gently.

"Then you can sleep all you want. I think I might join you. It's been a long day for all of us."

Curling up after a nice big meal and cuddling with his boys until they all fell asleep sounded like a perfect way to end the day.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

The mention of dessert made the young hybrid perk up a little, nothing got his attention like sweets, his Masters would know that well enough, every time they went into town back home he would beg to go to his favourite bakery and usually walked out with a bag pull of goodies.

"For dessert, I can stay awake."

He replied with a soft laugh, looking up at Aleksandr through his thick blond fringe of hair.

Lycus called over one of the servers and asked for dessert to be brought out, the woman ran off immediately and returned moments later with a tray in hand, placing it down in front of the men.

"For dessert, we 'ave a black forest layer cake with chocolate and cherry sorbet."

The Woman muttered, her voice laced with a thick French accent as she placed the cake down, promptly cutting a slice for each of them and placing it down, avoiding staring at Aleksandr's naked form as best she could before scampering off.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 am

"Ah, the French. Always enjoy the sight of a naked man," Alek chuckled when the woman scampered off like a terrified animal. "I do hope she enjoyed the view of my body."

As he had done with their meal, he alternated between spooning a mouthful into his own mouth and holding out the spoon for Chester.

He purred softly as he licked the back of the spoon.

The cake was just as good as the main course.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 am

"It's as though you want my staff to despise you."
The Elf chuckled, breaking into his cake, his spoon gliding through the layers as if they were made of air, the cake seemed to light and fluffy to support itself, yet it did.

Chester took the mouthfuls he was offered without hesitation, purring loudly with each bite.

"I want to learn to cook like this."

He muttered, licking cream from his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 am

Alek snorted softly. "They hate me enough as it is without adding fuel to the fire."

The Lycan smiled, dipping his spoon in the cream and tapping it again the hybrid's nose.

"It'll take a lot of time and effort to do that. You'll have a good teacher, though. After taking lessons with her, you'll learn."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:52 am

"I can't imagine why."

He replied, laughing as he looked over at his lover, any Elf would be immensely pissed off that Lycus had taken Aleksandr as his lover, more so if they had worked for him for years to try and get his affections.

Chester stuck his tongue out, trying to lap the cream off of his nose but unable to reach it with his short tongue.

"I'll learn, then we can eat like this all the time when we go home."
There boy replied, adamant that his words held the truth, he would be able to do this one day.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 am

"It couldn't be because they want in your bed and my lovely fat ass is taking up all the space in said bed, could it?"

Alek smirked, leaning over to lick the cream off Chester's nose.

"That'll be nice. I'll talk to Tony when we get home and you can start learning as soon as she's ready to start teaching you. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next