Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:50 am

He shivered softly. He could feel his hot blood being smeared over his skin; his stomach and arousal.

Gods he loved the feeling of blood on his skin.

Alek inhaled sharply when two fingers were pushed into him roughly, his legs moving to press together instinctively.

It felt good but it was rougher than what he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 am

Lycus stopped him, placing his knee in between the man's legs, grinding his knee against Alek's ball firmly as his free hand gripped onto his hip, hard enough that he was leaving bruises where his finger tips dug into his skin.

"You're going to ache, remember?"

He purred in against the man's ear, thrusting his fingers in more roughly, forcing them deep inside until he couldn't push forward many more.

After a few more thrusts he added a third finger, twisting them as he drilling into the Lycan's body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 am

He gave soft pants, eyes squeezing shut as the Elf's knee forced his legs apart again.

He'd have bruises, cuts and possibly worse by the end of this. They had barely started and he was already cut up and covered in his own blood. The rest of the morning was going to be an interesting experience.

"Yeah," he grunted softly, hips rocking with the Elf's fingers in hopes of easing up on the rough pace. "I remember."

He hissed between clenched teeth when a third finger was pushed into him. "Wanna use a little more blood there?" He was okay with being sore, but there was a cut off point to that. He wanted at least something to lubricate him well if Lycus was planning to stretch him a little.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am

The Elf purred, Aleksandr was uncomfortable, this was more than he had managed to do lately.

With a smirk he leaned up, biting into the man's neck sharply, purring as a rush of blood flooded into his mouth.

Lycus took a generous amount before pulling back, letting it dribble from his lips and splatter onto his fingers and down between Aleksandr's cheeks, lubricating him well in his own blood.

"The fingers wont be in there much longer."

He promised, his pelvis grinding against the man's ass, the length of his arousal evident.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:10 am

He groaned loudly, head tilting to the side to offer more of his neck for the Elf to tear into.

His skin was going to be stained a deep red. Spattered with blood and saliva and god knows what else by the end of the day. He shivered softly at the thought.

"Moving straight to fucking me? Horny bastard."

He couldn't complain. He was hot, hard and ready to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 am

"I wonder if I could maul you hard enough now to make it mark for a few days."

He pondered, his tongue trailing over the bleeding mark he just made before biting into his neck again, his teeth tearing into the skin so much more easily now, baring down into his throat.

"Of course, I've wanted to dominate you like this for days, I've used up all of my patience now."

He replied, thrusting into him hard, baring down roughly onto his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:20 am

Alek groaned again, a violent shudder rushing through him as his neck was torn into.

Lycus knew how much he loved his neck being bitten. That was a cruel use of one of his favourite feelings.

"Yeah? You've been wanting my ass since I fucked you so hard you couldn't walk, haven't you?" he chuckled softly.

The Lycan gave a loud gasp as the Elf thrust into him, hips writhing as he pushed up against his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:27 am

"Yes, and now I am not going to let you down from here until you can't walk, then I am going to carry you back to our room."

He replied with a smirk, how could Aleksandr handle being carried like the Elf's bride?

"Are you enjoying that?"
He asked as Alek writhed against his fingers which were swiftly pulled out of him, leaving the Lycan empty.

Lycus slowly undressed himself, pulling off his pants and shirt was ease, his arousal slipping between his lover's cheek and grinding his length against him.

"You're mine."
He purred darkly, gripping the Lycan's hips firmly as his arousal was lubricated by the man's bloodied cheeks before thrusting into him brutally, the same way Aleksandr had done to him, pushing into to the hilt as he pulled his Lover down onto his arousal at the same time, burying in deep.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 am

"How long are you planning on leaving me up here?" he snorted softly. "Days? Weeks?"

Even with this strength, it would take a lot of time and effort for the Elf to fuck him hard enough cause him to not be able to walk. More than a good hard fucking, that was for sure.

"Yes," he hissed softly, hips rocking back against his lover's fingers. He was enjoying this. It was rather obvious he was enjoying this.

"Yours," he purred in reply, giving a soft cry as the Elf thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 am

Lycus gave a low groan as he thrust into the man hard and fast, his new found strength being put to the test, he wasted no time in picking up the pace until his hips moved relentlessly.

The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the yard as the Elf's pelvis hit against Alek's ass hard.

His nails bit into the man's hips roughly, his nails breaking the skin and piercing into his flesh as he yanked him back with each forward thrust.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 am

Alek could do very little right now.

His arms were tied and he wasn't breaking those shackles or the pillars any time soon.

He wanted to thrust back against his lover but the man's pace was relentless. He couldn't get his bearings.

All the Lycan could do at the moment was writhe and moan as he was fucked hard and fast.

His eyes flickered open. He wanted to see the Lycan watching him.

It wasn't only the new pups watching him, now. A few people had gathered in the yard to watch him being fucked by the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 am

The Elf dislodged one of his bloodied hands from the Lycan's hip before stroking it over his body and grasping onto his arousal firmly, pumping him with long, hard strokes to match the ferocity of his hips.

"You look so good all bound and bloodied."

Lycus purred darkly, his sadistic side was out in full force today, he was enjoying himself.

With a loud moan he jerked his hips forward in pure brutality, an audible crack sounding as his pelvis slammed against the Lycan's coccyx and by the sound of it, fractured it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 am

"Yeah?" Alek asked with a feral grin. "I feel it."

He felt good. A good hard fuck, the feeling of being bound and unable to escape, the pain, the pleasure. He felt good.

He felt beyond good.

He felt-

Alek gave a loud cry as he felt the pain radiate from his back. "Fuck!"

Fuck, that hurt like Hell. "Bastard. Careful." He didn't want to be nursing too many broken bones by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 am

"I'm sorry, love."

He muttered, unable to keep the constant purr from his voice as he pressed a kiss to the man's neck.

"I told you I'm not use to feeling like this, and you...you make my blood run hot, I can't control myself with you, I just want all of you."

He added, his tongue lapping at the blood on the man's shoulder as his hand moved to stroke his lower back soothingly his other hand still pumping him hard and fast as his hips continued to move.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 am

Alek snorted. Like fuck you're sorry. You enjoyed that," he murmured softly, a small fond smile curling his lips.

Lycus was as sadistic as they came. He was certain he'd enjoyed causing him pain.

"Horny bastard," he teased with a soft purr as he began to rock his hips again. The hot pain he was feeling in his lower back had faded slightly, adding to the pleasurable torment he was already feeling.

"Still not good enough for me to call you Master," the Lycan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 am

"You caught me in a lie."
He replied while a smirk spread across his lips, that crack had sent shivers down his spine.

The hand stroking over his lower back moved and gave Aleksandr's cheek another burning sipap before gripping onto his hip again and pulling him back as he thrust forward roughly.

"Perhaps I should just keep breaking bones, hearing you cry out is just amazing, I think a few of the pups came just from hearing it."

He purred, he wouldn't do too much damage to the Lycan, once he was free of his shackles he didn't want to deal with the man's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:18 am

Alek gave a soft groan when the Elf began guiding his hips with each thrust again.

"They're coming already? How boring. It's not so fun when our crowd is finished before we are. You should have teased them for a little longer," he moaned breathlessly.

Honestly, he liked the idea of being forced through teasing touches for a while before being finally allowed to come.

"Don't break too many bones. I could be out of commission for a long while if you do. You'd miss my cock if you couldn't have sex with me for a while."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 am

"There are still plenty of them who haven't and more arriving each time you cry out."

He replied, more and more people were entering the yard now, curious about what was happening.

"There is still plenty of time to tease them, and you, I don't want you coming any time soon."

Lycus smirked and gave the tip of Aleksandr's arousal a firm smack, he wouldn't be coming yet, not until Lycus was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 am

"A growing audience?"

This felt so familiar. It was just three thousand years in the future.

It was all the same. Lycus was stronger than him. He was tied up. People were jeering and jerking off at the sight. He was in pain and feeling a lot of pleasure. He wanted to come. Hard.

He hissed softly when he was slapped. He writhed a little in response to the slap. That was cruel. Giving him more stimulation then telling him he couldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 am

He could tell when Aleksandr wanted to come, he had been with the man so many times that his body read like a book to the Elf.

As such when the Lycan began to writhe he slowed right down, his thrusts slow but firm.

"Yes, so many of them are coming out to see you being fucked, hundred of them, and that's just the Lycans, I bet the Elves are hiding close by, sneaking a glance every chance they get."

Lycus purred softly, his hands stroking over the man's pelvis rather than touching his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 am

He gave a soft whine when the Elf's movements slowed.

A hundred.

Hundreds of eyes staring at him; watching as the Elf fucked him and he could do nothing but stand and take it. People watching and enjoying it. So many people.

"You should invite them all to watch, too. Make it a party," he murmured, hips rocking back against Lycus' eagerly.

"They call all watch you being a cruel, bastard."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 am

"A cruel bastard am I?"
He asked before pulling back out of the Lycan completely.

"If I am so cruel perhaps I should just leave you be, surely you would be much happier without a bastard like be taking advantage of you body?"

Lycus cooed with a chuckle as he pressed his arousal against the man, grinding against him but not entering him again.

How long would it take, how many teasing touches until Aleksandr begged to be fucked hard and fast again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:54 am

"You know you are."

It was no new thing; being called cruel. Lycus was always cruel. it was a well-known fact, not an opinion.

He sighed softly when Lycus pulled out of him. "Cruel bastard," he reminded him.

Alek wanted to be fucked. He wanted Lycus to take his body and the Elf damn well knew that.

His hips rocked back against Lycus' as he ground against him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

"Do you want my cock, Aleksandr?"

He replied with a small smirk as the man rocked against him, that much was obvious but he wanted the man to say it out loud.

"I think that you might have to earn that right."

Lycus added as he moved his hips away from the man, a single finger pressing between his cheeks and rubbing against his entrance slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 am

"You know I do, Lycus."

He and Lycus were both the same in that aspect; the needed each other's bodies. He needed Lycus' right now.

The Lycan gave a soft sigh when the Elf pulled away from him and stroked his entrance with a singe finger.

It wasn't enough.

He wanted a Hell of a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next