Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I]Confiding in a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[I]Confiding in a friend Empty
PostSubject: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Alexander was busy preparing for his trip to London with Raisa and then while thinking about london his mind drifted..to meals and entertainment and making Raisa happy.
these thoughts gave Alexander doubts, doubts on weather inviting her was a good idea, weather he should even try and it was giving him cold feet.

he needed a walk and to talk, to somebody, anybody and thus he strolled out from the mansion and into the woods. his thoughts wondered and soon he drew to an opening and a small smile lit up on his face. the cottage.
maybe Zeke would would have some advice.

he walked up to the door and knocked gently, remembering the cubs.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 pm

With the pups and Zeke all happily sleeping after a long day of running around keeping each other entertained, Moe was left up to do her own thing.

As much as she loved Zeke and the pups, she liked having her alone time to just sit back with a good book and relax. No one to cook for, no dirty nappies to be changed.

Her small body slumped back into the large armchair that she had claimed as hers, legs tucked under herself, a thick book in her hands.

Her slim body was swathed in a thin green night gown that barely brushed mid-thigh. Not something she would every wear in company other than her book or Zeke.

The Hybrid's eyes flickered up when she heard a gentle tapping on the front door. Her brows furrowed slightly as she set her book down and padded through the hall. They rarely got people knocking on their door this late; not since the pups had been born. Everyone knew that they were always tired by the time the sun set that they just fell into bed as soon as the pups were asleep.

She opened the door, eyes flickering up into the red gaze of Alexander. Her cheeks flushed a soft pink.

"O-oh, um... Hi, Alex," she muttered softly, eyes turning to the floor.

She had thought that it was may Aeker. Aeker was so close to family now that she didn't mind being so...undressed in front of him.

Right now she wished more than anything that she had stopped to pull on a robe first.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 am

Alexander waited patiently at the front door, gathering his thoughts and just hoping that he wasn't disturbing anything.

To his surprise it was not zeke that answered the door, it was moe. usually this would have been fine but to see moe in such..little clothing was unerving.

"oh ..sorry" he stumbled out as he tried not to let his eyes wonder.
"is this a bad time?" he asked as he removed his jacket and placed it between them to cover her modesty.

he was only wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top this evening, its was quite warm and his hair was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 am

"No, no, it's fine."

She opened the door wider and gestured for him to come inside.

"Come in, come in. Zeke's asleep at the moment but if there's something I can help with, I'll be happy to do so."

She gave him a bright, slightly awkward smile as she ushered him into the living room.

She disappeared into her bedroom for a moment, smiling softly as she glanced at Zeke sprawled out on the bed snoring like it was going out of fashion. "Look at you, can't even keep your blankets on yourself in your sleep," she tutted softly, slipping the duvet back over him. She brushed his long hair out of his face gently.

Moe returned to the living room a few moments later with Zeke's large, warm robe wrapped around her. She looked like a child playing dress up with daddy's clothes but she didn't mind. Zeke's clothes were always much warmer than her own.

She settled down in her armchair again. "Is there anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 am

Alexander looked cautious "you sure?" he asked as he sat down.
waiting for Moe to return in something more...covering.

while he waited he looked around the room, it had changed slightly from when last he came and relaxed with a beer with Zeke. Talking to his missues would be interesting to say the least.
as she walked back in he almost mistook her for Zeke apart from the size difference.

"this will be slightly awkward, I was hoping to talk to zeke but in hind sight a women would be better so thankyou for letting me in Moe" he commented.

Advice from Zeke would have involved a few beers and a joke about women in general which when he was honest to himself wasnt what he wanted. He smiled at moe and sighed.

"um...I have a problem...a female problem" he slowly jutted out. feeling like a teenager
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 am

The woman's hands settled in her lap and she smiled at the Vampire.

Female problem?

"What...sort of female problems?" she asked almost hesitantly. She was caught between wanting to know exactly what was wrong and coming up with her own theories on his...female...problem.

"What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Alexander smiled back awkwardly and sighed.
"im not very good with them, im either too late in expressing how i feel or just mess things up and it gets...lonely." he admitted.
even after many years and many escapeades he was still a teenager when it came to actual feelings for another.

"let me be clear, theres this women...and i dont know if i want reassuraence or advice. but she said she would go on a trip with me but i dont want to spoil it."

his hands rubbing together nerously as he said all this, the pureness of his plea making him uncomfortable and figety.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm

A problem with a lady friend. That was very different from what her active imagination had cooked up.

"So...you've met a woman that you like and asked her out on a date. You don't know how she feels about you and don't want to ruin any chances may have provided she does like you."

Her bright eyes flickered up to him for confirmation. Did she have that right?

"Well...tell me about her first. What's she like?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Alexander nodded and smiled.
"shes a hybrid, very pretty and very laid back. she has a dog and works.
she has great taste in hair colour and is fun to be around and her name is.. Raisa."

he could have gone on for another 10 mnutes about her but decided not to.

" i invited her on a trip to london" he said with a smile.

it was obvious that when he started speaking about her his face lit up.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Laid back.

That really wasn't enough for her to go by.

"Does she like games? Sports? What mannerisms does she have?" She needed to know a lot more about the woman if she was going to help Alexander at all.

"Tell me anything you can about her."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Alexander chuckled and took a deep breath.

"well where do i start? she was invited here by the Alpha and is a beautiful women,truely."
a smile already on his face.
"well shes a little younger than me and hasnt travelled much which is a shame, its kinda why i asked her to london" he said while removing a piece of hair from his face.
"
he spent the next hour telling moe about how she was a little younger than him,how she like playing video games and their favourite character on smash bros was samus. he even went into detail about the shade of her hair and the colour of her eyes. the fact that she was a challenge and they had fun together. she was as he said beautiful and the fact that she was half lycn didnt phase him in the slightest, which for alexander was a giant step.

"...She eats anything she like and doesnt care what it is, and i really dont want to mess it up, this trip was not specifically a date per say though."

(sorry if you wanted more but at work so will edit this later to add in more motions and dialogue,hope you can work with this, more to come shortly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I]Confiding in a friend   [I]Confiding in a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

[I]Confiding in a friend
Page 1 of 1