Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Stolen Property

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[C] Stolen Property - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 am

"If I go soft, I am blaming Chester."

The Elf chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to the boy's neck as he nestled in behind him.

"I didn't mean to."

He replied, looking up at the Elders innocently with wide aqua eyes, his gentle smile widening slightly.

"What ever I did, I'm glad I did it."

He muttered pressing a kiss to Alek's lips then Lycus', he really couldn't ask for much more than this.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 am

"We'll both blame Chester."

Alek returned the boy's kiss gently, smiling softly as he stroked the boy's hair.

He loved the fact that the three of them could do this now. They had finally slowed down and were now appreciating the fact that they could just lay around and cuddle. They hadn't been doing enough of this recently.

He nuzzled closer to Chester, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:46 am

He adored moments like these where the three of them could just relax and he could talk to them, it was different in sessions when he was to be silent unless spoken to and had to reply simply with 'yes master" or 'no master' just being able to talk to them both was a treat.

"I don't mind taking credit."

He murmured with a soft laugh as he relax in his Master's arms, despite today he felt safe here, safer then he ever had.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:51 am

Alek snorted softly.

"I can picture quite a few people that'll be upset with us going soft. Can't you, Lycus?"

A smirk curled his lips. "Your wives will be green when they find out you've gone soft and they weren't there to witness it."

His fingers caressed the boy's scalp, combing through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:55 am

Alek's snort was met with one of his own as he propped his head up on his hand and looked over at the Lycan.

"Since when have I ever cared what my wives think?"

The Elf had no love for his wives, they were simply a necessity in his clan, something even he could not escape for ever, he rarely ever saw the women.

"I didn't know you were married Master Lycus."

The boy muttered, looking up at the Elf from under Aleksandr's chin.

"I'd hardly call it married Chester, those women are just social leeches."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 am

"As are everyone in that damned clan bar mother," Alek chuckled.

Everyone in that villa was just there for Lycus. He was one of the oldest most influential Elves in existence. Even being his Slave meant you were above a lot of people.

"If people think they can get in with Lycus, they try their damned hardest to do so."

His eyes flickered up to Lycus again. "How many virgins have been offered to you, eh? Must be a few thousand by now. Perhaps more?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 am

"Indeed, though she is a special case."

The Elf despised most of the occupants of his estate, they were there for him, but for very selfish reasons that he was not to fond of.

"I've never bothered counting to be honest, after the first thousand you no longer care anymore."

It sounded shallow and vain but the Elf quite literally had women knocking on his door every day, it became taxing after many years.

Chester blushed softly, his smile curling at the corners of his lips.

"I didn't know you were so important."

He admitted, he was only young, the young ones rarely ever knew about old families or influential people.

He knew of Aleksandr of course, most Lycan did, people told many stories about him, most he was quickly learning, were false.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 am

"Of course she is. Mother does everything for other people. I can't remember once instance when she did something for herself."

He smiled softly at the thought of the Pack Mother of the villa.

"I want to see her again. We can introduce Chess to her. I'm sure she'll fall in love with him."

Alek laughed. "I know what that's like. I don't know how many pups have been thrown at me in hopes I'll take them in and they'll be associated with me. And this is my beloved daughter, married to Aleksandr Trabukos." He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"The Trabukos line gets far too much interest considering I am the only one actually with the Trabukos name." Aodh and Coilean and Moe and Zeke were all part of his line, though they all had their own surnames. "We're nothing compared to the Akoníto line. I can't go ten minutes in a conversation with an Elf without your name being bought up. Sometimes it can get tiring hearing your name over and over. Lycus, Lycus, Lycus."

He grinned teasingly at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 am

Lycus nodded softly, he could tell by the look on Aleksandr's face when he spoke of her that he wanted to see her again.

"That wont be a problem, I doubt I could convince her to leave the estate but we can always take a trip to Greece to see her, no doubt she would love to see her longest living child."

He knew she was proud of Aleksandr, not many got to be his age.

Lycus chuckled and nodded, they could both related to that.
"Luckily for you that your species doesn't dictate such things."

He had been forced into marriage by societal pressure when he was much younger, his father had pushed for it in a time where being an unwed head of a clan was frown down upon by everyone so he had taken a bride, any bride he didn't care.

"You're a rare line, I can see why mothers would want their daughters to be the first Trabukos Alpha female."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 am

"The two oldest Lycan in the world," he muttered softly.

His mother wasn't well known. She was kept a secret by Lycus. If anyone knew of an Alpha female that old they'd do anything to get their hands on her. It was safer for her to not be know.

As so few people knew of her, he was often considered the oldest Lycan in the world and sought after by people.

"Yes, thank the Gods that Lycna are uncivilised swine that don't give two shits about anything other than hunting and fucking."

He raised an arm and an imaginary glass to the toast.

"I doubt that I'll marry anyone any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 am

"Hunting, fucking and fighting."

The Elf corrected with a smirk, a chuckle rumbling in his chest as he looked over at the Lycan.

"I'd love to see the look on my wives faces if they threw them all out on their pretentious asses."

He mused on that thought with great joy, seeing those women tossed down the societal ladder would be hilarious to the man.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 am

Alek shrugged.

"I don't care so much about fighting. Hunting is what really gets me going." He grinned a wide toothy grin.

"That would be an amusing sight." When you were as old and as high up the social ladder as he and Lycus were, seeing people slip and fall down said ladded provided the best amusement.

Alek would definitely love to see a few pretentious bitches drop a few steps.

"I would love to see their reactions to Chester and I." A Lycan and a half-caste boy barely old enough to walk being taken as the Elf's lovers. It would cause such a scandal.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:43 am

"Perhaps if we go to Greece I'll do just that."

Lycus really was a sadistic man, not just for physical pain but emotional turmoil, he'd love to see their faces as his wives were replaced by the Lycan and Hybrid, there would be tears and public uproar.

The Elf couldn't think of anything more hilarious, the thought that so many people cared about his personal life was amusing.

Chances are the news would reach back to Italy before they did.

He wondered how she would react to seeing her Master and son together.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:48 am

"I'm willing to bet we'll make many grown men cry."

Such a thing as this was rare anywhere. Two very influential men tossing out that many women at one time... It would cause quite a public uproar.

"Perhaps we should wed in the public eye to cause more of a stir."

Alek loved rocking the boat of social normalities.

"And you, my boy, are going to be right in the middle of it. So many people will covet your place and none will get it. None are worthy of taking your place," he crooned softly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 am

"Shall I come to resent you like all my other wives?"

The Elf teased with a chuckled as he looked over at the Lycan.
"As far as proposals go I have to say, that's the weakest one I have ever received."

Chester's cheeks went bright red, he was suddenly realizing that he was in the middle of two of the most powerful men in the world and they both loved him.

It was a funny thing to take in and the idea of being envied by people was something that unnerved him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 am

"Who's to say I'll be taking the role of wife? I believe you are far more feminine and much better suited to the role of wife than I am, dearest Lycus."

Alek grinned, silver eyes flashing. "I can just see you in a dress, your hair up in a bride's braid. I do hope you'll be taking my name. I'd hate for the Trabukos line to die out so quickly."

The Lycan laughed. "I would get down on one knee and present a stick in place of a ring, Elf, but my arms and full and I don't feel like moving."

He nuzzled against Chester with a grin.

"You could always refuse my proposal if you didn't like it."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 am

"Being an Elf I can hardly help that."

All Elves had very feminine appearances, in most cases it is nearly impossible to tell apart female and male Elves, unless they have a defining feature, like breasts.

Lycus smirked as he looked over at the Lycan before laying out on his back against the grass.

"Alright then, I refuse."

He replied as his eyes slid shut.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 am

Alek gave a soft snort.

"All right then. I'll just whisk Chester off and marry him instead. You're not invited to our wedding. Ready to become my bride, Chester?"

He smirked down at the boy, giving him a little wink before leaning forwards to kiss the boy deeply.

"I'll treat you right, like a good husband should."

His silver eyes flickered up to Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 am

The boy beamed up at his Lycan Master returning his wink before kissing him back before he nestled in and nuzzling up against his neck.

"Yes Master, of course I'd be your wife."

He replied with a soft giggle, if Lycus didn't want to marry Aleksandr he would, jokingly of course.

"There you go, now you have a nice young bride, don't forget he is still mine as well, I'll be crashing the honeymoon to have my way with him."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 am

"I'll be having my way with anyone that enters our home during the honeymoon. If you wish to crash our honeymoon, I'll be having my way with you, too. Two lovely asses to claim as my own."

He pursed his lips in thought.

"Of course, the three of us could just get married. That would solve any trouble about who belongs to who, wouldn't it?"

A three way marriage. They were more common in the supernatural world than in the human world. Three people married it each other quite often in the supernatural world. If there was a fight over who would have one man and all parties agreed, it was common enough for the three to all marry. That way they all had each other.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 am

"Perhaps I'll simply leave the happy couple alone then."
He replied with a small grin, denying the Lycan a chance of claiming his ass was always amusing to him.

The Elf obviously thought that entire things was a rather ridiculous joke, a few months ago he would not have considered a relationship with the Lycan and now they were Lover's who shared a Slave.

Chester was a hopeless little romantic when it came to things like this, fairy-tale endings were always his favourite.

"Perhaps you should have presented him with a stick Master Alek."

The boy muttered with a smile, kissing the Lycan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 am

"Perhaps you're right, Chester. Next time I'll make sure to propose with a nice stick."

He chuckle softly to himself, cuddling Chester closer.

"How are you feeling now? Still sore?"

His eyes turned down to the boy's pelvis, tracing over the wound slowly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 am

Chester buried his face in against the man's neck, hiding it as he winced softly, his brows drawing together before he forced them to smooth out as Alek stroked his pelvis.

"Still hurts a bit."

He replied, it definitely wasn't a pleasant pain, not considering the fact that he had almost lost part of his body.

"I feel alright though, it feels good to be able to move again."

That had freaked him out the most, he was scared of being paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:56 am

Alek stroked the boy's hair back out of his face.

He shifted a little, shuffling downwards until he was hovering over the boy's pelvis.

His tongue lapped out over the wound slowly. This was more to sooth the wound a little than to actually heal it now. He couldn't do much to heal the wound any more. Just sooth the pain a little.

"You'll be fine soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 am

He tensed slightly as Alek's tongue lapped over his wound but quickly relaxed as the pain dulled with each layer of saliva the ancient Lycan coated it with.

"Thank you."

He muttered softly, reaching down to stroke his hand through the Lycan's hair tenderly, this really was helping a lot.

"I don't think I'll be wearing pants for a few days."

Having cloth rubbing up against the sore flesh sounded horrible, at best he would be padding around the mansion in one of Aleksandr's long shirts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Stolen Property
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: