Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Stolen Property

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Stolen Property - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 pm

He's so young. Barely pushing a hundred. I can't remember what it was like to be that young and fragile.

It had been a very long time since he had been that young.

Alek surrounded himself with older people. Belial, Giacinto, Lycus, Aodh and Coilean. Sometimes he forgot that people could be young and weak.

We failed to protect him today.

He felt like he had failed the boy and that weighed heavily on him. If he failed to protect him now, could he do so in the future? What would happen to the boy if he failed him in the future?

A soft whine sounded from the Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm

"You were never this fragile."

Lycus replied, looking down at Chester, Aleksandr had been strong willed even when he was nothing more than a human child.

The Elf tugged on the wolf's ear to get his attention.

"You can't think like that, we can't protect him from the unknown. Nothing like this is going to happen again because the demons from the boy's past is in our possession.

I wont let anymore harm come to Chester, He will still have his freedoms but I intend on watching him closely."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 pm

I couldn't afford to be fragile with you picking on my ass every time you felt bored.

If Lycus felt bored, Alek was dragged over to play with him until he was satisfied. With how Lycus liked to play, if he was fragile, he was dead.

His silver eyes turned up to the Elf when he tugged on his ear.

We'll have to ask him about anything else that could harm him when he's feeling better. I don't want to be taken by surprise by something from his past again.

The thought of something from the boy's past being able to harm him again put him in edge.

...My paw set wrong. The broken bones had been healing as he transformed and now they had healed almost completely. But in the wrong position. They had shifted when he had changed into a Wolf and he was just feeling the pain from it now.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 pm

"Neither do I, I wish he had told us about this before it became a problem but there is no use dwelling on that now, at least he made it out alright."

Thinking about what could have happened made him shudder, if they hadn't heard him...

"Do you want me to break it for you?"

He asked, unable to keep the small smirk from his lips, Alek had put on an impressive yet terrifying display earlier but he was obviously paying for it now.

"By the way, remind me never to make you mad like that."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm

I haven't been mad like that for a very, very long time.

It took a lot to make Alek mad like that. He doubted Lycus would be able to do it. As long as Ly didn't try to push him too hard, he was safe from his wrath.

Alek lifted the deformed paw and waited for Lycus to break it and set it properly.

Have your fun, you sadistic bastard.

He knew Lycus would have fun with this. Above all else, Lycus was a sadist. Bringing people pain amused him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:07 pm

"Needless to say, I'm glad you didn't have that sort of strength when I owned you."

Things would have gotten extremely messy and he could see himself being severely injured and killed by the Lycan all those years ago.

"Don't mind if I do."

The Elf chuckled, gripping onto the Wolf's toes and yanking them up and back harshly one by one until he heard the cracking of bones quickly he reset them in their proper position, placing them straight before gently placing the paw on the ground.

"Don't shift back until they have healed over."
Having him going back into human form now would ruin his work.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 pm

A lot of people would have died back then if I did have that sort of strength.

He was sort of glad he didn't have that strength, either. If he had it back then, Lycus wouldn't be alive today. He'd miss the lovable bastard if he wasn't around now. He wouldn't say that out loud, though.

Alek grunted when his bones were broken again.

Want to do that any slower? he groused.

The Lycan snorted softly, his tail beating against the Elf. You'd enjoy breaking them again if I did shift back.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

"Don't tempt me."

He replied when the Lycan complained about his pace.

"I'm not the one would got to smash a Lycan's head against a brick wall, I have a little bit of pent up aggression."

Breaking Aleksandr's fingers have brought some relief to him though, he was at least thankful for that.

"I really would, I'd do it even slower too, really savor it."

Lycus chuckled and leaned against his Wolf, resting his head against the creature's thick fur, at least they had privacy here, otherwise he wouldn't be so open with his affection.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Sadistic bastard.

Alek knew that even if he had his fingers broken again, he'd enjoy it. A gift and curse of being a painslut. He couldn't truly get hurt from feeling pain.

He nuzzled closer to the Elf, eyes sliding shut.

He liked this, feeling both his boys against him. Perhaps when there was less worry involved, they could do this again. Just nap out in the sun together like this.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

His hand stroked through the wolf's thick coat, running through it tenderly, his other hand doing the same thing, only stroking through Chester's mattered hair.

"You can have a nap if you want, I'll keep an eye on him until you wake up."

He wanted at least one person watching over him, if he got tired then he would wake Alek and have him watch him.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks.

He was feeling tired. After all that emotional stress, he just wanted a few hours sleep to get over it.

He could deal with everything else as and when it came. Right now he wanted sleep and with Lycus' blessing, that's exactly what he did.

He fell asleep within moments.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Lycus looked over both of them as they rested, he too was tired but there were small moments like these where the Elf could be selfless and at this point his need for sleep was less than his need to make sure Chester was alright.

Secretly, he felt like he had failed the boy too, they promised to care for him and something like this had happened in their own territory, it wouldn't be happening again.

The three of them were still for a fair few hours, the two Lycan sleeping in the sun while the Elf watched them carefully.

Four hours passed until movement caught his eye, Chester was stirring, the boy's head lulled to the side as his eyes slowly opened, blurred for a moment before they trained onto the Elf's face.

Leaning over he shook Aleksandr softly.

"Alek he's awake."

He muttered as he moved to kneel beside the boy, brushing hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm

The Lycan groaned, giving a high-pitched whine and yawn before finally opening his large silver eyes blearily.

He blinked a few times, coming to at a slow pace.

When he had fallen asleep, he had shifted back and was laid out on the warm grass snoring loudly.

"Is he okay?" he murmured after a few long moments of coming to.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 pm

"I'm so sorry."

Chester whispered softly, his ability to speak was slowly coming back to him as the drug wore off and he got control of his muscles again.

The boy tried to sit up but lay back down with a soft whine, his pelvis hurt despite the fact that the wound was sealed, it was still tender.

"Don't try to move around yet."

Lycus instructed, placing his hand gently on the boy's chest to keep him down, he didn't want him to hurt himself more.

"He looks alright to me, just a little sore."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:04 am

Alek gave another soft yawn and pushed his hair out of his face.

"That's good to know."

The Lycan moved forwards, laying down next to Chester and nuzzling against him affectionately.

"We were so worried. We're so glad you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 am

Lycus moved to the boy's other side and lay out next to him so he lay out between the both of them.

Chester nuzzled back against Aleksandr, burying his face in against the Alpha's neck lovingly.

"Thank you, Masters."

He muttered, looking over at both men, there was never any doubt in his mind that he belonged to them completely.

"You saved me."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 am

Alek laid a gentle kiss to the crown of the boy's head.

"Don't scare us like that again. Us old men can't take a scare like that too often any more."

Trying to make a joke out of the situation helped the Lycan relax a little more. Making fun of himself for getting worried made him feel just that little bit more calm.

"We'll have heart attacks next time. Old hearts scare easy."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:30 am

A small smile appeared on the boy's lips as Aleksandr spoke, he had been worried that his Master's would be angry with him for everything that had happened, but that didn't seem to be the case.

"I wont, I promise."

He didn't want something like that happening again, the whole thing had been terrifying, but Adam was no where to be seen, he suspected his Master's had already killed him.

With a soft wincing moan the boy scooted closer to Aleksandr, rolling onto his side slowly and wrapping his arms around his neck as he pressed a kiss to the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am

"Good. Next time you scare us like that, you're grounded."

More jokes. The three of them had such a wide age gap. Just over three thousand years between he and Lycus and Chester. Age jokes seemed appropriate to lighten the mood a little at the moment.

Alek wrapped his arms around the boy, eyes sliding shit as a kiss was pressed to his throat.

His fingers weaved through the boy's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:41 am

Chester chuckled softly, despite everything that had happened the boy was in good spirits, not many things kept him down and when Aleksandr was going out of his way to make this less upsetting he couldn't help but cheer up.

"No more scaring the old men."

He confirmed, nodding softly in against the man's neck as he nestled in against him, a soft purr rumbling in his chest as Lycus stroked his fingers over his back before moving down his leg, feeling each muscle tense under his touch to make sure they responded properly.

"Can you move your legs?"

The Elf asked, rubbing the boy's feet. Chester nodded gently, curling his toes as Lycus touched them, everything seemed to be sore but working.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:53 am

"Good boy."

As long as Chess didn't scare the two of them, they could all live happily. Alek didn't want another care like that again.

His eyes flickered to Lycus, watching him silently as he checked over the boy's legs. He'd nearly lost both of them. His grip on the boy tightened slightly. He didn't want to come close to losing either of them every again.

"I love you both," he muttered softly into Chester's hair.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 am

"I love you too, Alek. You as well Chester."

Lycus didn't usually express his emotions so openly but today definitely required it, they had been through so much.

The boy's eyes lit up as he looked over at the two men, nestling in against them both as Lycus moved to cuddle up behind him, both men hugging him tightly.

"I love you both too, more than anything."

He replied, a gentle smile gracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:08 am

"Look at the two of us, Ly," Alek snorted softly.

"Age has us going soft." A couple months ago both of them would have rather cut out their own tongues than admit they loved each other.

"And you've had a hand in that, too, kid."

He nuzzled his nose against Chester's affectionately.

"You're making tow of the oldest people in the world go soppy."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 am

"I assure you, past me would be utterly disgusted."

Right now though he couldn't fault this scene, he had grown to appreciate these moment, heavens knew they were rare enough.

Chester smiled and lapped his tongue out against his Master's nose as it rubbed up against him.

The boy was a fan of soppy, he always had been and right now despite how his bloodstained body looked he couldn't have been happier.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 am

Alek's nose wrinkled when the boy's tongue lapped over it.

"Look at the three of us. Blood stained, injured and a total soppy mess. How do we do it?" he chuckle softly.

The three of them sure did manage to find themselves in some strange positions.

"What have you done to us, Chester?" He smiled down at the boy, stroking his hair gently.

Before Chester, the two of them would have never done anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Stolen Property
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: