Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Tahir meets Cappy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

Cappy's smile grew, but just a bit, when Tahir mentions hes a part of the pack. He still didn't fully understand what that meant, but it really did feel good to be accepted.

Cappy averts his eyes to his bird, whos content now with the amount of food shes eaten, and is scuttling between which finger she wants to sit on. He gently pats the bird on the head a little.

"Well, seriously though, thank you." He looks back up to Tahir. "I've been in a tough spot for a while but from what you've told me about the coven I probably won't have to steal anymore" God, he can't get over about how happy he is about never going hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:38 am

Tahir smiled and nodded his head. He was glad that even though he and Cappy had a rough start things were going to be good between them.

"Do you want anymore?" He asked, motioning towards the sandwich.

The Persian man had come to town with a purpose, and since he was now full he was ready to collect the food for later and continue on his way.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:44 am

Cappy shakes his head no, petting his bird with his thumb lightly. He figures after he and Tahir part ways he'll go explore the Coven a litte more, find out if theres actually a food storage, though Tahir has no reason to lie as far as he knows.

"I'm good." He opens his mouth to say thank you but stops, hes said too many thank you's for one day.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:50 am

Tahir stood up and wrapped the sandwich back up the paper packaging it had come with, collecting it into the plastic bag along with the cookies. This should last him one other meal, he figured.

"I'll see you back at the coven then. The next time I go hunting I'll let you know so you can come with." He said, and there was a glimmer of excitement in his eyes as he said it. He really loved hunting, and he couldn't wait to train a new lycan how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

Cappy stands up as well, smoothing out his clothes a bit and moving his hand near his shoulder so his bird can hop on it. He holds out his now empty hand to Tahir for a handshake.

"Definitely. I'll be around." His bird nibbles on his earlobe a bit as he says this, so he shakes his head a little to make her stop.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Tahir reaches out and gives Cappy a firm handshake. The Persian man's hand is huge, just like the rest of him.

He smiles again and gives Cappy a bro-nod before turning to continue browsing the city streets until he can find a pleasant place to buy blankets, pillows, and other nice things for his future little one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tahir meets Cappy    Tahir meets Cappy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tahir meets Cappy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2