Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Intensive Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 am

she kept to the edges, but not in the corners so she had more room to move and kept her eyes on Alex, Altair flying around.

she looked up at Altair and silently communicated with him, and suddenly could see from her view point as well as his, trying to pick out weaknesses

she didn't like what was happening....this was her first time encountering such a creature and was frustrated at not knowing how to defete it
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 am

The body stopped once again in the centre, its smile never leaving its face. laughter echoing from the walls and corners, some sounding nearer than others. a large block or what seemed to be the walls started moving slowly forward creating a smaller room around them.

OOC: no im not god modding, no its not the walls lol
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 am

she panicked slightly, feeling she was being dragged closer to the demon, and hissed in her mind, retreating away from Altair's viewpoint and brought her hands up, spirit fire coiling around her now and emphasising where she was before she sent a huge spirit blast at the demon, following through, her hands raised.

she jerked her wrists and twin hidden blades appear from her gauntlets, and she stabbed the creature in the ribs
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:33 am

The body and IMAGE shattered as laughter erupted from all around her as the 'walls slowly closed in.

" you really shouldnt of tried to attack me, i was willing to show you mercy. i might be still if you stop right now!" the voice was agin echoed but more firm and direct.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 am

she growled unhappily, but deep down, along with ALtair, she wouldn't be able to defete the demon that was a part of Alex....not at how week she was currently, and withdrew her blade, shoving away the darkness from her and deactivating everything while putting her weapons away
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm

The light revealed a wall of alexander copies arm in arm and on eachothers shoulders which were now slowly fading away into nothingness. the Real alexander Dropped down from the top of the wall infront of her shaking his head.
"you let your temper rule you, calm and do not jump to conclusions." Alexander sniffed at her then smiled "you must be hungry, here, feed"He held out his wrist for her, a kind of peace offering as it were.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 pm

she hesitated....his blood smelt strange....it wasn't like the warm spicy smell of the locals of her home, or even the exotic smell of the traders and travelers who had been to many places....

i fear your blood isn't to my liking.....it just simply doesn't smell right. something off......i can't even really bare to stay close to you.....

she didn't like this man, and neither did Altair...something was clearly off if the way he was acting previously was anything to go by

she could also smell evil coming from the man...she just wouldn't accept his blood
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Alexander cocked his head slightly at her remark and frowned slightly.
thats a shame..... what about is it about my blood that you will not like?

Alexander retracted his arm, his beautiful blueish eyes now shining naturally once more.
and i apologise, but i can asure you that i am no threat to the ones i care for, that includes HER...
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 pm

it smells off....it has the dairy smell that many westerners have, and slightly oily in a bad way. there is also that smell of something evil inside you. from the way you acted previously, it wouldn't suprise me.

her tone was cold and cruel...she didn't care how thirsty she was, she wouldn't take any of his blood...even if Allah demanded she do so.

you will always be a threat to her with that evil residing in you.....she may view you as a friend as she is secretly soft at heart.....you dare exploit that, and you will taste my blade, no matter how strong you are or how weak i am

her voice was strong and full of determination.

back home, where she was known as The Eagle of Jerusalem, they said sh was loved by Allah....she just hopped that was true
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Alexander sighed heavily, this was not what he had wanted but then again who could blame her? yes there was an evil inside of him and yes it was slowly getting stronger.

again you threaten me and again i shall respond, I cared for her deeply. i will not tell you what happened with us but if you wish to know that ask her yourself.

Alexander turned away and sheathed his daggers, stepping back into the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 am

she growled low in her throat.

she wasn't a stranger to running, but it still irked her as she spun on the heel of her boot and Altair settled on her shoulder, watching her back

i care not...you so much as hurt her, even Allah himself couldn't stop me. or even that demon inside you....you're a curse and should be treated as one....

with that, she wrapped herself and Altair in shadows and disappeared from the room, cursing him in Arabic as she left
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 am

Alexander shook his head and sighed once more.
yes... a curse... once i have had to live with since i can remember... you do not know what it is like, no one does.

Alexander turned to where Shar previously was seconds ago.
as for Valora, SHE TREATED ME AS A PERSON!!! AND THATS ALL I EVER WANTED!!!

Alexander began to shake as he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 am

she had heard what the creature said

and he didn't know that she knew exactly what it was like.

she reached up and stroked Altair as she shucked off the shadows and continued walking

also....Valora was always like that....she treated her like a person as well....she loved how unbiased her friend was...and hoped one day she'd reach the kind of unbiased while still maintaining her emotions

sighing heavily, she pushed her hand through her hair

whispered no matter what......i'll protect her....the only reason i hate you is because of the demon in you.....get a will and find a way of getting rid of that, and maybe we might stand on more even ground....i did that with mine

with those words, she left entirely, disappearing down the corridors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intensive Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2