Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Training at sunrise.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Training at sunrise. Empty
PostSubject: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Lycus gave a soft yawn, the sun had just peeked through his curtains and yet he was awake, slowly getting dressed in clothing far more casual than his usual attire.

He wore black training pants, a tight grey t-shirt and a black hooded jumper. The hood of the jumper was folded down, but hugged closely two his neck.

It had only been a day since Alek's and his little moment in the dungeon, marks and bruises still currently covered his neck, perfectly shaped bite marks littered all over his torso.

He pulled his hair up into a pony tail which sprawled down his back and brushed softly against his backside as he walked.

A soft sigh left his lips as he turned the corner and opened the door to the training room, stepping inside hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Alek had been in the gym long before sunrise.

He had woken up in the early hours of the morning and come down here to give him something to do.

Already he had been for laps around the large room and used a few of the smaller pieces of equipment.

Not long before he had shucked the sopping grey shirt that clung to him and now he was laid out on the padded benchpress table.

As he lifted the weights, the muscles in his arms and chest rippled and moved, being caressed by the Lycan's taut tanned skin, the sweat covering his body shimmering in the low light coming from the many windows in the room.

A soft grunt sounded as he lifted the weights once more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm

The Elf paused for a moment as he entered, the man's keen eyes landing immediately on the Lycan, trailing over his rippling chest as his muscles tensed and stretched in the effort of lifting the large weight.

The scene in front of him was tantalizing, his skin was slick with sweat and his chest rose and fell with his heavy breath, the sun peaking in at the perfect angle as it hit him, the shadows cast on his body only making his muscles torso look more inviting.

Lycus tore his eyes away from Aleksandr, shaking his mind clear of the ridiculous thoughts in his mind.

There was no one else in here and he hadn't seen anyone wandering around at this hour, as such he pulled his hood over his head, exposing the top of his check, neck and his arms.

All of which were currently baring the man's marks, he was absolutely covered in them, something he wanted to keep hidden from the rest of the coven.

The Elf moved across the room and began to stretch, placing his hands on the floor and arching his back like a feline.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 pm

He knew someone had entered the room.

He knew they had paused for a moment before going onto the do whatever it was they were planning on doing.

He knew they were currently in the large open space usually used for duels. Stretching, he guessed.

But he didn't know who it was in the room with him.

Not did he care at the moment.

Another soft grunt sounded as he lifted the weights once more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

He was almost thankful that the Lycan hadn't responded to his presense, it mean he got a few more minutes free of being mocked for following the Lycan's 'orders.'

Whether or not he was here because Aleksandr had told him to come down here was unknown, he had dwelled on that while he was getting dressed.

It also could've been those mental images that the man had planted in his brain, the same images that had plagued him the previous night as he was still sore from their previous meeting.

Once he was stretched out be walked over to a bar suspended over head, jumping up he grasped onto it and gave a soft grunt as he pulled himself up, touching his chin to the bar, his legs crossing back over one another as his stomach and arms clenched and tightened in the effort of pulling up the man's weight.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm

His lips curled into a smirk.

How many times had he heard that grunt the other night?

Lycus had actually done what he had told him to do. He didn't know whether to be amused, smug or worried.

He hadn't thought Lycus would ever do what he would tell him to do. The Elf was far above taking orders from others.

Other than the little smirk he didnt react at all, just carried on with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

He cursed himself for giving into temptation and coming down here, he shouldn't have let the Lycan's words get to him like this.

When he had woken up at sunrise he should've rolled back over and gone back to sleep, instead here he was, pulling himself up on a bar in order to gain more muscle.

He shook his head softly, he couldn't back down now, he wasn't going to crawl back up to his room because he felt ridiculous, he'd stay down here until he had completed his workout.

The Elf kept pulling himself up, grunting softly each time his chin brushed the bar.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"It sounds like I have you bent over a table," he commented idly as he set the weights back on the equipment and sat up.

His silver eyes danced mirthfully.

"Its rather nice to listen to."

The Lycan stood and stretched his arms above his head as he padded over to a little mound of things strewn in the corner. He tossed aside the still sopping shirt and picked up a towel and a bottle of water.

He mopped his face and chest then took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Lycus pulled himself up a few more times before dropping down, landing perfectly on his feet, wiping his face on the back of his hand.

"I highly doubt those are the sort of noises you would hear from me if that were the case."

He muttered in reply as he move over to the treadmill, turning it onto a high setting as he began to run, his long hair swaying behind him as he did so.

Now that Aleksandr was paying attention to him, he grew more self conscious of the markings over his body, silently he hoped that he would be gone before his shirt became soaked and he had to take it off.

He could already imagine the smug grin of his lips when he saw that his bites were still present and very visible.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 pm

"You're right."

His lips curled again. "I think I'd hear pleads and cries of my name as you begged me to take you."

The Lycan dropped his bottle and hummed softly as he strolled towards the exercise bike not too far away from the treadmill.

"Correct me if I'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

"You're wrong."

He replied immediately, he would never beg to be taken, he wouldn't let himself be reduced to that.

The Elf had convinced himself that what had happened before was only because he was forced by his promise, he hadn't enjoyed it, he simply made the best of a bad situation.

His gaze lifted up and followed the Lycan as he sat down on the bike, narrowing slightly as he looked back down at the monitor on his machine.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm

"Am I now?"

He highly doubted it.

If he did enough the Elf would be a begging mass of want under him. he had broken more stubborn people.

His legs began to move, pushing the pedals quickly.

"Still deliciously sore, are we? I know I am."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"Very wrong."

He muttered, his eyes flashing at he looked at the man, he wouldn't admit that he had liked what the other man had done to his body and he did want to feel it again, but he his ego just couldn't handle begging for it.

"I'm not that sore."

He said, giving a nonchalant shrug as he continued to run.
Yesterday he had ached, more from being bitten so many times rather than being entered, though he had been a little sore, it had faded.

His neck hurt to more than anything, it was covered in bruising, he definitely wouldn't be offering his neck to the Lycan like that again.

"Though it is nice to know that I've affected you so much."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm

"Do you think that you would be even more sore if I had actually fucked you rather than just fingering you to orgasm?"

It was said casually as he looked forwards.

Lycus would definitely be more sore if he had taken his virginity the other day. But he hadn't and the Elf didn't feel all that sore right now because of it.

"I wouldn't take it to heart. Anyone would have given me this feeling. You're nothing special."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Lycus tensed, his body going ridged as Aleksandr spoke, he didn't want to hear what had happened to him said out loud, it didn't need to be voiced and it made him highly uncomfortable.

"Yes I think I would."

He replied, trying to pass it off as though the man's words hadn't had any effect on him.

His eyes narrowed as Alek spoke again, was he saying these things for a reason or was he just trying to be irritating?

"If you have something to say just come out and say it, or we can continue with this pseudo-pleasant chatter."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm

His lips curled upwards.

Lycus was trying to be so casual and pleasant at the moment.

It amused him greatly how much he was trying to pretend the other day wasn't a big deal. he couldn't find it in him to be insulted about it.

"I have nothing to say. Merely stating facts."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yes well I would rather you didn't, I fulfilled my end of our deal, that was all.

What ever small victory you have decided the other night was can stay in your own mind, I don't want to hear about it."

He replied, he could feel the man's smugness radiating off of him, like he had conquered the Elf simply by fingering him.

He had to stop a growl that was about to rumble in his chest, seeing the Lycan now was making him feel bitter about the whole event and he was strongly considering just going back up to his bedroom or the forest to be away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

"You enjoyed fulfilling the end of our deal."

There was no way he could not enjoy what had happened. Not with the expressions he had made and the way he reacted to his body.

Lycus had enjoyed sex with the Lycan and there was no way he could deny it and have decent evidence for it.

He gave a hum as he leaned forwards on the bike, speed up, legs pumping faster against the peddles.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Lycus pursed his lips, how could he deny that he had enjoyed the other night when it would be such an obvious lie.

Aleksandr had been there, he had seen first hand how he had reacted to the treatment, how he writhed and cried out as he came beneath the Lycan.

"I suppose you take a great amount of satisfaction from knowing that."

He muttered as his eyes turned to look straight ahead as he continued to run, his breath coming in soft pants.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 pm

"Of course."

He gazed at Lycus out of the corner of his eye.

"Centuries without sex and I can still make people fall at my feet."

There was no way Lycus would ever fall at his feet. But he enjoyed riling the elf up. And what was better to do that than bring up the one thing he never wanted to talk about again?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Lycus scoffed softly as Aleksandr spoke, was this why he wanted the Elf down in the gym room, so he could simply hold that night over his head everyday?

"I don't recall ever falling at your feet, nor do I have any intention of ever doing so."

The Elf turned off his machine and walked over to pick up his discarded jumper, pulling it back over his head.

The other night may have happened, he couldn't change that but he didn't have to stand here and listen to Aleksandr hold it over him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm

"We'll see," he mummed softly.

He was curious about what would happen in the future between them.

He'd admit that he wanted to lay with him again; something that he hadn't been able to admit in many years.

But would Lycus ever come to him again?

Aleksandr still wouldn't go to him for sex if he wanted it. The Elf would have to come for him.

He leaned forwards again, legs moving furiously. His backside lifted off the bicycle seat as he moved.

He still planned to stay here and work out for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

His eyes caught the Lycan's backside up in the air as exposed as he was pulling his jumper on, silently he scolded himself and tore his eyes away.

He was thousands of years old, he should have more self restraint than that. The last thing he needed was Aleksandr gloating about how much the Elf wanted him.

Lycus pulled on his jumper and fixed the hood around his neck so the marks were covered.

He was already awake so he may as well continue is workout, expect he would happily go and train in the forest, at least that way he would be undisturbed.

He shot one last glance at the man's backside and shook his head, it wasn't worth the grief, instead he headed back towards the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 pm

"You'll never get fit if that was your work out," Aleksandr called as the Elf made his way to the door.

What the Elf had done so far was barely a warm up.

He'd get nowhere if he only did that in a workout.

The Lycan slowed a little, lifting one hand from the bike handle to wipe the sweat from his face and neck.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 pm

"My fitness is none of your concern, besides I was planning on going out into the forest to train. The gym has lost its appeal."

He replied, shooting a glare at the Lycan, the idea of being here had been appealing when he had walked in and seen the Lycan sprawled out on the bench, but now that he was talking the appeal had all disappeared.

He'd let the Lycan think what ever he wanted, he wouldn't be listening to him again, he didn't know why he had listened in the first place, coming down here was a foolish mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at sunrise.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next