Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:22 am

If Darragh and Aegnat were asleep, he wouldn't have bothered trying to hide his moans. But, as it were, they were both still awake and he didn't particularly want them to hear him having sex so he was trying to be as quiet as he could.

Aodh gave a soft warning growl when Aeker's pace changed.

"Fuck," he hissed against his arm, hips jerking wildly into the Vampire's hand.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"You're a dick," he murmured, half way in between a growl and a moan.

This was just making it all the more difficult to keep his moans quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:27 am

"You were the one boasting about my cock, I though you would want to get reacquainted with it."

He purred softly into the man's ear, perhaps this would teach him not to talk about his penis in public.

His pace continued with the long firm thrusts but the movement of his hand got faster and firmer, pumping the man as his hips jerked wildly.

Aeker gave a soft breathy moan right in the Lycan's ear as his body pushed up against him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:31 am

"I'd rather get reacquainted with it when the kids can't hear," he groaned.

This was torturous. He was almost chewing on his own arm to stop himself from crying out as Aeker fucked him like this; hard and slow. Just how he liked it and Aeker knew that.

Hard and slow was both teasing and satisfying but right now he couldn't indulge like he usually did.

One of the Lycan's hands moved around to stroke the Vampire's hip again before turning its attention to his balls, kneading them firmly between his fingers.

"Dick," he hissed again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:37 am

"I could always stop, and we can finish once we get back from the pub when the kids are asleep."

He replied with a smirked as he moved his hips back, pulling out of the man almost completely, his tip almost falling out of the Lycan before he pushed himself back in hard.

The Vampire bit into his own lip as he tried to keep himself quiet, holding back a loud moan as he thrust slow and hard, his balls rubbing through the man's fingers sending a shiver through his spine.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:44 am

"You fucking dare," he growled.

He wasn't letting Aeker just stop now. Not a chance was he going to let him-

O-oh. "Fuck," he hissed, biting into his arm so hard he tasted blood. "Fucking hell," he groaned, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

Aeker was getting cruel.

"Sadistic bastard."

He loved him for it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:51 am

"Don't spill your blood, Love, I'm hungry and you're tempting me."
He purred in the man's ear, nipping the lobe softly, throwing up his breakfast had left him yearning.

Aeker's hips became more demanding, thrusting into him slightly faster as his hand moved at the same pace, he could at least sate one of his desires now then deal with the other.

A soft moan passed his lips, muffled by the Lycan's shoulder as he continued to move inside of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:01 am

"Don't be such a sadistic twat and I won't have to bite through my own arm," he growled softly in reply.

He groaned loudly when the Vampire's thrusts became faster.

"Come on," he purred, his hand curling around Aeker's, forcing his pace faster.

"You can do more than this."

He wanted to come. Now. Hard.

Then they'd spend the entire night thinking about what would happen when they got home.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:07 am

And with that Aeker was determined to make the man come immediately, the Vampire's entire pacing changed in a heart beat.

He bent Aodh up against the wall, his body pounding into him and his hand stroking him at a speed and ferocity that was completely supernatural.

He slammed his lover up against the wall, his body pushing into him brutally as he bit back a moan.

Aodh had wanted more and Aeker was providing it, knowing full well that the Lycan was going to be nice and sore as he walked around the pub.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

A gasp whistled through the Lycan's teeth when he was bent over and thrust into hard and fast.

Holy shit.

His body writhed against Aeker's as it was pounded into.

He was definitely going to be feeling this for the rest of the night. Not that that was a bad thing. In fact, he would rather enjoy remembering this with every step he took.

"Shit, Aeker," he gasped, writhing a little more as he felt heat in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"You going to come for me Aodh?"

He purred in the man's ear, nipping at the lobe before drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it.

Aeker leaned back and moaned softly, holding back the noises he wanted to make as he bit into his lip to silence himself.

His body kept moving at the same pace as his free hand gripped Aodh's hair, pulling his head back to expose his neck as he licked and kissed it.

Heat built up inside of him which only fueled his erratic movements.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Aodh groaned softly in reply.

If Aeker was gonna carry on like this then yes, Aodh was going to come.

The Lycan gave a loud keening whine when his hair was pulled, back arching as he rocked his hips harder, scrambling to hold onto something with his free hand while his other continued to massage Aeker's balls.

His nails scraped over the tiles as he gave another soft moan.

He could feel the pressure building up. He could feel the heat more and more.

"Please, Aeker." Right now he just wanted to come. He could deal with laying his pride down for a moment to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:51 pm

That plead send a shiver through his body, Aodh wanted to come, he was more than willing to give him exactly what he wanted in order to please him.

Aeker continued at this pace but lengthened his thrusts, returning to almost pulling out of him before pushing back in completely, a soft moan following each hard, long thrust.

His grip on the Lycan tightened, pumping him desperately as his body moved. His free hand released Aodh's hair, moving to wrap around his torso, holding his body up against him as he became more erratic with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:57 pm

He hissed softly when the Vampire's pace changed slightly again.

God, that felt so good.

He whined softly, panting heavily as his hips rocked faster, trying to get as much out of this new pace as he could.

Aodh's teeth sank into his arm again and he gave a loud grunt, body clenching around Aeker's arousal as he came. Hard.

"Fuck, Aeker," he panted softly, slumping forwards against the wall a little.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Aeker bit into the man's shoulder, his blunt teeth baring into the flesh firmly, muffling a loud moan as Aodh clenched around him, sending him over the edge beautifully, filling the man as he came.

"God, Aodh."

He panted, leaning up against him, his forehead resting up against his Lover's shoulder.

That was fast but definitely satisfying for now.

With a soft grunt he pulled himself out of his lover, he wanted to stay inside of him, once they had regained they composure they could go again but they had to head out.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

"Why did we agree to go right after dinner? Aeker, if I ever agree to something stupid like that again, hit me," he groaned softly.

He wanted more. That had been great even if it was only a quickie. He wanted to spend the rest of the night with Aeker. Just the two of them alone. with a few of Aodh's favourite toys that he had thought to pack.

But it seemed that wouldn't be happening yet. Not for a couple hours.

"We can slip out after being social for an hour..." he mumbled to himself.

"Turn around. Let's get that shit outta your hair."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

"We didn't agree to anything, you decided we were going and that you were dragging me along."

He replied with a chuckle as he turned around, pulling the ribbon from his hair, releasing the mattered mess of braids and junk from the garden.

"God that feels disgusting."

He muttered, he could feel mud dripping out of his hair as well as filthy feathers and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:16 pm

"If I do something stupid like that again, hit me," he repeated firmly.

A chuckle sounded as the mass of braids and dead things cascaded down Aeker's back.

"They really got you good, didn't they? I was lucky with mine. My hair was already at the backs of my knees, I just had to cut off all the braids and brush out whatever was left." It had been an easy job for Aodh.

The Lycan crouched down, working on untying the ends of each braid individually.

Aeker had a lot of hair and a lot of little braids. This would take some time. When he came to a skull that Aeker had missed or a leaf or a feather or a flower, he flicked it out onto the bathroom floor.

They could clean up after Aeker's hair was presentable again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm

"I will bend you over my knee next time you do something like that again."

He replied with a grin, having Aodh over his knee was always a fun experience.

"Don't tempt me, chopping it off sounds like a good idea right now."
The Vampire grumbled softly, this really did feel horrid, there was no way he was going to let fairies near his hair again, but it had been an interesting experience.

Aeker grabbed a chunk of hair and pulled it over his should working on getting all the junk out then slowly undoing each of the braids.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm

"I can live with that."

Being bent over Aeker's knee sounded fun. He liked it when Aeker bent him over his knee. Perhaps it was best to use something else as a punishment for doing stupid things.

"Nu-uh. You're not allowed."

Aodh liked Aeker's hair the length it was. He wasn't allowed to chop it off. If he even thought about it, Aodh would be the one bending Aeker over his knee.

"Part one done," he declared after he had undone a handful of braids and brushed them out with his fingers. "Just a hundred left to do."

This would take some time.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:26 pm

"We are going to be here all night."

His hair was an absolute mess and getting the braids undone wasn't easy, the fairies had made them so small.

Aeker reached out and grabbed his conditioner, hoping it would loosen the knots a little bit.

He spread a large amount of it through the silver locks, smiling softly as the braids untangled a little easier in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:28 pm

"Oh well, it was funny until I had to help."

Watching the fairies braid his hair and knowing his much trouble it would be for Aeker to unbraid them again had been hilarious.

Now he wasn't enjoying it so much.

His fingers picked at the braids gently, unravelling them easily enough.

There was a slowly growing pile of dead things on the bathroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:32 pm

"This wouldn't be so bad if they didn't add all this junk to the braids, I think I stand out enough without walking around with bones and feathers in my hair."

Going out like this wasn't going to happen, he was normally such a tidy person and having his hair like this grossed him out quite a bit.

"Oh well I will make it up to you for this late tonight."

Treating the Lycan was his way of thanking him for helping with his hair, this was a bitch of a job and he didn't want to do it by himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:35 pm

"I'm sure if you just spoke in German you could pretend to be from an ancient civilisation somewhere where all the bones and feathers are normal."

He knew that no one would actually be able to tell that he was just speaking German. It could work.

"Yeah, you better make it up to me."

He wanted a nice treat for this. This job was a pain in the ass. And not a good pain, either.

"I want to have to limp around tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Aeker chuckle and shook his head softly.
"That sounds a little unbelievable to be honest, I doubt such cultures exist in human society that they don't already know about."

There were many ancient cultures like that in their world but they stayed away from humans to preserve their way of life.

"I will, and that's a promise."

He would definitely make it up to the man in a way he knew Aodh would enjoy immensely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Aodh shrugged.

"They'll all be pissed as skunks. They'll believe anything."

No one went into a pub and came out walking straight. They'd all be well on their way to getting drunk as you like; it'd be easy to convince them that Aeker was from some tribe in a faraway place that none of them knew about.

"I'm holding you to that promise."

If Aeker didn't deliver, Aodh would be disappointed.

The Lycan threw his hands up in victory when he picked apart the last braid.

"I'm never helping you with your hair again." He slapped the Vampire's ass, leaving a nice red mark on his skin, then slid out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next