Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets Empty
PostSubject: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:26 am

Aodh grinned as he drove.

They'd made it to Ireland and they'd been driving for a while now. They'd found their way into County Kilkenny and now they were just making their way to the little town near where Aodh grew up.

"The boat ride wasn't too bad, was it?" The ferry had taken hours to pass from Italy to Ireland. Aodh had spent a lot of the boat ride holding Aeker's hair out of his face while he leaned over the edge.

A grin lit up his face as, while they were passing through a town not far from their last stop, his eyes fell upon a toy store. "Here we are. we won't be long in here."

He parked up the car and strolled into the store, humming as he looked over the toys.

Eventually he picked out a couple super hero action figures and a big box of beads and threads for friendship bracelets. Those would do.

Soon he was back in the car with the bag in hand.

"Nearly home," he murmured as he started up the car again with a bright smile. He was excited.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

The day had already been an experience, timidly Aeker was taken into the sun for the second time in his long life.

It had been terrifying and he clung to Aodh like a frightened child but the silver had worked and he hadn't burst into flames though as predicted his eyes stung in the daylight sun and he had swiftly pulled on the sunglasses he bought but a his eyes adjusted to the light he was able to witness to splendor of the day time.

Everything was bright an vibrant, and he was surprised to see just how many humans walked around in such a care free manner.

The ferry ride had not been enjoyable, he had thrown up all of his breakfast and thankfully no one got too close so they didn't see the rich red colour which spilled from his mouth.

"I don't like boats."

The Vampire muttered distractedly as he stared out the window intently, taking in all the scenes around them, completely in awe of the daylight even after these las few hours.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:44 am

"You'll get used to them, love."

Boats were terrible at first. Even Aodh had struggled when he first started travelling by boat. Now his sea legs were just as great as his land legs. Aodh loved being out in the ocean.

"And here we are. Home sweet home."

He parked up in front of an average sized house sitting on the edge of the river and grinned widely.

"Come on, there are a few people you've got to meet."

He slipped out of the car and bounced impatiently on the balls of his feet as he waited for Aeker to move around the care and join him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:51 am

"I hope so, I don't like the idea of losing my lunch every time we go on one."

After that little fiasco he was glad he packed spare blood bags, he'd be needing them by the end of their trip.

His gaze looked over the house, it was different to what he expected, smaller, but if had that homely charm which his own childhood home had severely lacked.

"Coming."

He replied, pulling his jacket over himself and getting out of the car eagerly, the sunlight made him look even more pale if that was humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:00 am

Aodh snatched the bag of toys out of the car and darted up the driveway towards the house.

He didn't bother with knocking, merely flung the door open and dragged Aeker inside, pulling him through the hall and into the livingroom.

Two people were curled up on one of the large couches watching Thor.

"Not even going to look up to greet me?" he asked, arching a brow.

Both of the occupants of the couch - a woman barely scraping thirty and a little girl of ten - looked up then gave a bright smile.

Anyone could see the similarities between the three of them. They looked like family. The little girl had his bright eyes and the same lighter ginger tone while the woman had darker ginger hair. They even smelt alike.

The little girl jumped up and tacked the Lycan in a hug.

"I've missed you, Aednat," Aodh chuckled, picking the girl up and hugging her tightly.

"Nattie, Anya, this is my finacé Aeker."

The woman, just as excited to see Aodh as Aednat was, was hovering by the man, ready to slip in for her own hug. Unlike the little girl, though, she had manners and when introduced, took the time to greet the Vampire.

"Good afternoon, Aeker. Aodh's told us a lot about you. It's a real pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:08 am

Aeker watched the scene in front of him unfold with a mixture of utter confusion and surprised.

Why hadn't Aodh told him about these people...who...who were they, he had rather obvious suspicions but that made his stomach churn slightly.

"Good afternoon, the pleasure is all mine." Who ever you are...

Aodh had told them about him but not a word the other way around?

The Vampire stood there awkwardly, clearly standing out amongst the four of them as the odd one out in this little reunion.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:17 am

"Uncle Aodh, Uncle Aodh," Aednat chanted, tugging on a lock of the Lycan's long hair. "Your... Fiancé... is pretty. I wan his hair."

Aodh chuckled softly and set the girl down, ruffling her long hair.

"Why don't you go tell Uncle Aeker that?" he whispered in her ear.

The girl immediately darted to the Vampire's side, tugging at his trousers. "Uncle Aeker, I want your pretty hair."

Her wide green eyes looked up at the tall man - he was even taller than her uncle - as she reached forwards to stroke his long silver hair.

Anya stepped forwards to hug Aodh. "Your poor man looks so confused, Uncle Aodh. Didn't you tell him about us at all before dragging him to our doorstep?" Aodh's silence answered that question. He got a firm slap on the shoulder form the human woman. "God's truth, Aodh! Shouldn't you tell your boyfriend that you have living descendants that you keep in contact with? I think it'd be something I'd tell them before I ask them to marry me." Her gaze turned to Aeker. "I am so sorry for my uncle's idiocy. I'm Anya ó Broin. I'm one of Aodh's sisters great great great great great great great great - oh stuff it - I'm his great to however many degrees niece and that's my daughter Aednat."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:26 am

Uncle Aodh, okay that clarified things a lot, he had thought for a moment... No if that had been the case there was no way he would stay apart from them.

The Vampire's bright crimson eyes turned down to the little girl as she tugged on his pants, a gentle smile gracing his pale lips, she was adorable.

The man knelt down until he was eye level with the girl, his own hands stroking through her bright coloured hair.

"Why would you want my hair when you have beautiful hair of your own?"

He asked, his smile warming as he spoke to her.

"It's alright Anya, I'm accustomed to him being an idiot, this all just took me by surprise.

It was a rough trip and I wasn't quite expecting a family reunion."

He admitted with a chuckle, his own accent becoming more apparent as it differed from theirs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:45 am

"Your hairs pretty and silver and long. I want long hair like yours." Her hair was skimming her lower back but it was nowhere near as long as Aeker's.

The little girl was envious of her 'uncle's' beautiful hair.

"I'm not an idiot," Aodh defended with a pout.

He hadn't told anyone because he had to be careful with who knew about this family. Coilean would disagree with him ever having contact with them. Alek would also disagree with him. If he told anyone and the information reached either of those two, he'd be in the shits.

He wasn't an idiot, he was careful.

"Now, I come baring gifts. I bought you something fun."

He rifled through the bag, pulling out the box of beads and threads and handing them over to her. "Now... should I give you Iron Man or Thor?" he asked with a little grin, knowing right away who the little girl would want.

"Thor! Thor! Give Darragh Iron Man. Darragh likes him better!" Nattie had always loved Thor. She adored Chris Hemsworth's portrayal of him.

"All right, here you go. A Thor all for yourself." He held out the package containing a Thor action figure with a grin, the grin only widening as she grabbed it and hugging it excitedly, bouncing up and down like Aodh was known to do when he was excited.

"Would you two like a cuppa?" Anya asked, eyes flickering between Aodh and Aeker. "I think its time for an afternoon snack and a friendly chat. Come on Nattie, lets go bake some cakes for the boys while they settle in."

Aodh smiled as he watched the woman and girl disappear from the livingroom.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Aeker but this isn't something I can let get out." He bit his lip. "Just... Just one more surprise, I promise. Come on."

He tilted his head and turned to stroll down the hall, stopping at a door. he gave it a couple of firm knocks. "Darragh?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:55 am

He chuckled softly at the little girl's envy.

"Hair like mine is a pain, sometimes I trip over it and get it caught in the car door, I'll tell you a secret, the only reason I don't cut it is because if I do, Aodh will cry."

He replied with a smirk, straightening up as she ran over to Aodh.

"Deny it all you want, Love, you're still and idiot."

He replied nodding at Anya and thanking her as two girls wandered off to make tea.

"It's alright Aodh, I understand it was just a shock, today has been overwhelming already and adding that just left me a little stunned."

Another surprise? Today was full of them it seemed, he followed after the Lycan, his eyes trailing over the door in suspense.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:03 am

A little voice bid Aodh welcome into the room and he cracked open the door.

Sat on the bed, colouring happily in a large colouring book, was another young child. A young boy at the young age of six with ginger hair at the same length as Aodh's, curling into his neck.

This boy looked like the spitting image of Aodh, right down to the crooked smile that curled his lips when his brown eyes settled on Aodh.

"Athair," the boy cried out, leaping from the bed to run over to the Lycan, arms stretched out, demanding a hug from the man.

Aodh complied, scooping Darragh up and kissing the boy's chubby cheek.

"Oh, Darragh, I missed you so much." He nuzzled into the boy's neck, squeezing him tight. Words couldn't express how much he had missed Darragh.

The little boy clung to Aodh tightly, refusing to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:12 am

As soon as he saw the boy he knew, he had doubted with the girl but seeing that boy's face, that smile, he didn't even need the boy's cry translated to know what he had said.

Aeker looked at the two of them with wide eyes, his mouth lulling open in shock as he stared at them for a moment before looking down at the ground.

After all this time together, everything they had been through why didn't Aodh tell him about this?

"Sie haben einen Sohn."

He muttered, his eyes flicking back up to the Lycan.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:20 am

Aodh's eyes turned to Aeker when he spoke.

A frown curled his lips. Aeker didn't look or sound happy.

"Ich habe einen Sohn," he replied, hugging Darragh closer. "Gibt es ... Sind Sie damit einverstanden?"

He didn't want Aeker to have a problem with Darragh. He really didn't.

Aodh inhaled slowly.

"Darrag-"

"An bhfuil sé mo mháthair nua?" the boy asked, looking up at Aodh with wide curious eyes before turning his gaze to Aeker.

"I. .. Níl a fhios agam ..." the Lycan replied in a soft whisper, his gaze flickering to Aeker worriedly. He didn't know how Aeker would react to Darragh.

Is he my new mother?

I...I don't know
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:33 am

"Aodh..."

He started as his hands ran through the front of his own silver hair, he stopped through, his eyes landing back on the small boy.

They had wanted a child and here was a little boy that was biologically Aodh's. Aeker couldn't muster anger when he looked into those wide eyes. He just felt immense sadness, all this time he had Aodh all to himself when a ferry ride away a little boy was without his father.

It made his eyes glisten with tears he refused to let fall.

"I. ... sollten Sie mir gesagt haben. Er sollte mit dir gelebt haben die ganze Zeit. Wo ist seine Mutter?"

He suspected the answer to that and it wasn't something he wanted to hear, but he had to know.

Tentatively the Vampire stepped closer to the two of them, his pale hand reaching up to stroke through the boy's hair.

"Hello, I'm Aeker."

He muttered softly, was he why Aodh had asked about adoption then been so passionate to come to Ireland?
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:43 am

"Ich konnte nicht, Aeker. Ich konnte nicht sagen, niemandem davon. Coilean würde widersprochen haben und Alek würde mit Lean-und Nicht gute Dinge Side passieren würde."

It had killed him to keep such a big part of his life secret from everyone he was close with. Already he'd come here a few times while he and Aeker had been dating.

"Ich konnte es nicht riskieren, ihn mit mir allein. Aber jetzt ... Wir können beide sich für ihn. Haben Sie ihn mit uns ..." He was hopeful that Aeker wanted Darragh.

"Tot. Sie starb während der Geburt."

He and Darragh's mother hadn't been close but he'd jumped at the chance of having a child, even if he couldn't be there for him all the time.

Darragh leaned into the hand stroking his long hair, a gappy grin curling his lips. One of his front teeth had fallen out recently. "I'm Darragh. Are you my new mommy?"

Aodh was too nervous to ask but Darragh had the trait of asking anything that popped to mind fearlessly.

I couldn't risk having him with me alone. But now... We can both stand up for him. Have him with us...

Dead. She died during childbirth
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:55 am

Aeker didn't take his eyes off of the child the entire time Aodh spoke, how could Aleksandr and Coilean object to this? This boy...he. He was simply perfect.

The Vampire gave a sad nod, she hadn't survived child birth even in this day and age.

Darragh had never had an actual mother, living with relatives, seeing his father every so often.

"Your Daddy and I are getting married soon."

He replied as a small smile graced his lips, he really was the wife now.

"If you want me to be your Mommy, then I will be your Mommy forever and you can come live with your Daddy and me."

He replied, his sad eyes brightening as he spoke to the boy, how could he be mad about this? Aodh was protecting his son, the only upset emotion he felt was sadness for Darragh, he must have been so lonely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:02 am

Identical bright smiles lit up both the Irishmen's faces at Aeker's words.

The two could be together. All the time. Aodh could have his son and Darragh could have his father.

"Little late for a birthday present, but I hope this'll do it, aye, Darragh?"

The little boy's smile couldn't get any bigger, even as tears rolled down over his freckled cheeks.

He got to be with his daddy.

Darragh squirmed in Aodh's hold until he let him down onto the floor. The boy almost launched himself at Aeker's legs, burying his tear-strained face in the Vampire's legs.

He got a mommy and daddy for his birthday, even if they were a little late. Nothing could beat that. Best birthday gift ever.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:12 am

Aeker looked down at the little boy adoringly, his eyes holding a warm glow, it was the look any loving mother would give their child.

Leaning down his pried Darragh off of his legs and pulled him into a tender hug, his eyes flicked up to Aodh as he face nestled in the child's ginger locks.

His eyes said it all, Darragh was his son now too, and he would care for him with all the tenderness and love a mother could provide and protect him with the fierceness and power of a much more ancient Vampire.

Even if they were both male, Darragh deserved a mother and father, so Aeker was more than happy to take that role, it was obvious enough that he was more motherly out of the two of them anyway, even if it resulted in constant teasing from his Mate and strange glances from people who heard the boy call him Mommy instead of Daddy. For the sake of his family, he didn't give two shits about what was normal.

Leaning over he placed a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead before wiping his watery eyes on the back of his sleeve.

"We are going to have to spend lots of time getting to know each other."

He muttered softly, he wanted to know everything about the boy, his favourite toys, colour, what food he likes, games he enjoyed, everything and anything.

Then perhaps one day, he would get to the stage of being a real parent, like being able to look at the small boy when he was upset and know exactly what was wrong in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Aodh smiled softly at the scene in front of him.

It had really wrenched at his heart when Aeker hadn't looked enthusiastic from the get-go. he had been scared that Aeker wouldn't have wanted Darragh.

But Aodh had had nothing to worry about. Aeker had taken to Darragh like a fish to water and it looked like Darragh liked Aeker quite a bit, too. Darragh had always been careful with who he trusted; more than likely due to the bullying he got about not having a mother and his father not being around all the time. He picked his friends carefully but when he chose someone, they were his best friends. He was incredibly close with them.

The little boy nodded then grasped Aeker's hand, pulling him towards the bed. "I just drew a fairy. Come see, come see. Athair takes me and Nattie to see the fairies when he comes home. they only like him. Will you come with us to see them?"

His dark eyes turned up to Aeker as he scrambled up onto the bed and pushed his colouring book aside, holding up a sketchbook for the Vampire to see. On the page he was showing the Vampire was a very colourful mass of squiggles that vaguely resembled a person with wings.

Aodh's hands slid under the boy's arms and lifted him from the bed, taking a seat where the boy had just been and settling him in his lap. "Well, look at that. I think that is Einin. You should take that picture with you when we go down and show her. I think she'll be mighty flattered that a handsome young lad like you is drawing her."

Darragh giggled and flushed red. "You think, athair? You think she'll like it?"

The Lycan laughed and tucked a lock of the boy's long fringe behind his ear. "I think she'll love it. What do you think, Aeker?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Aeker sat down bedside him on the bed, his crimson eyes scanning over the collection of scribbles with a gentle smile.

"I think it's beautiful Darragh, of course she will love it, anyone would love such a pretty drawing done of them."

The Vampire nestled into his Lover's side, sitting together on the bed as they admired the drawing.

"Who is Einin? A fairy friend of yours?"
He asked, looking at the young boy, fairies were a rare thing to see, let alone allowing themselves to be seen by children and a Lycan.

Unless they weren't real fairies, of course.

"I've never seen a fairy before, they get scared and run away from me."

That was true enough, fairies didn't particularly like Vampires, there had been a history of Vampires devouring them for the magical properties in their blood and now, they simply avoided his species.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Aodh grinned to himself as Darragh turned his attention to Aeker again to show off his drawing more.

Darragh was definitely following after his father's footsteps when it came to being artistic. The boy always had a pencil in his hand. He loved drawing just as much as Aodh did.

"She's a little garden fairy that lives by the river."

The bottom of Anya's garden met with the river just beyond. There was a large hedge that was home to many creatures; among them garden fairies. Unlike forest faeries, garden fairies were tiny, the size of a small bird.

Aodh had spent a lot of time talking to them back when he was Darragh's age and he was lucky enough that their clan still lived in the same area. Aodh had found them and started talking to them again, introducing Aednat and Darragh to them when they were both a lot younger than they were.

"Athair will show you them!" Darragh exclaimed. "They were scared of me when he first showed them to me." The little boy looked ashamed and stage whispered. "I wanted to touch Einin. She ran away."

Aodh grinned and ticked the boy's sides, making him giggle loudly. "But now she loves you the best, doesn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:44 pm

"You tale after your Dad you know, you both draw beautifully, I'm very jealous."

He admitted with a chuckle, drawing definitely wasn't his strong point.

"I'd love to see them, do you think they will like me, Darragh?"

He watched Aodh tickle the boy with gentle fondness, this was what he had wanted, for his Mate to have the child he always longed for, and now he could, Dallagh could come live with them and they wouldn't have to be apart again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Darragh blushed and squirmed. "Athair's better."

Aodh had had a lot more time to practise his drawing skills. Darragh had only been drawing since he was three. In three years he had improved masses. By the time he was as old as his father, he'd be a brilliant drawer, too.

"I wasn't this good at drawing when I was your age, little man. I'm jealous of your skill, too." And didn't even think about starting a hobby as an artist until he was hundreds of years old.

The little half-breed gave a firm nod. "You're pretty and nice," he explained. That was a good enough reason for the fairies to like Aeker in the boy's mind.

"If they can put up with me, caedséarc, they can most definitely put up with you." There was no doubt that Aeker would get along with the fairies.

"We can go down tonight and see them. We'll bring Nattie along. See if we can't steal one of Anya's cakes for them." Aodh could smell the cakes cooking in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:08 pm

"Your Dad's an old man though, by the time you're his age you'll be even better."

He replied with a smile, nestling in against his Mate, pressing a soft kiss to the man's cheek.

"We will have to make sure you don't inhale them all if there is any hope of bringing one of them down for the fairies."

The Vampire teased with a chuckle, Aeker was excited to meet them, it was definitely an experience he had never had before, it was long overdue at this point in his life.

"Such a glowing review Darragh, I'm honored you think so."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Aodh rolled his eyes.

"You're an old man, too." Granted not as old as him. Aodh was the oldest thing in this town and Aeker was getting on in years himself. He was getting pretty old.

"I can always cut back on one cake for my lovely fairy ladies."

Aodh loved seeing the fairies. He could skip one cake for them.

Darragh grinned widely at the Vampire. "Aeker, you said daddy's old and he says your old but he wont tell me really how old. Are you really old? Like fifty! That's really old."

His eyes held a curious innocence as he asked the question.

He was truly curious about the age of his father and his father's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets   IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

IRELAND Sharing In The Secrets
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next