Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Wandering Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raisa

Wandering Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"Regardless of how you put it, you sell your body for money in one way or another~"

She replied, a slight singing quality to her voice as she shuffled through her games.

"Lets play...left for dead 2, a nice relaxing game to start the night off."

It was one of her favourites, hectic and grudgy, with plenty of violence.

She grabbed the second controller and tossed it over to him, uncaring of his current state.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 pm

"Nice and relaxing," he snorted softly, catching the controller.

"If you were with someone with less coordination you would have knocked 'em out with that. I'm awesome enough to grab it but not everyone is that awesome."

He rested the controller in his lap, stretching out and shifting a little to get comfortable.

Now he was comfortable he grinned at the hybrid. "Ready to get your ass kicked?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 pm

"Maybe that was my plan, knock you out with a flying controller then selling you on the black market as a sex slave."

She replied, perching herself on the bed as the game loaded.

"I'm sure you would catch a nice enough price."

That was true enough, selling him would set her up for a long time, but that currently wasn't on her agenda, right now all she had planned was killing virtual zombies with a chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm

"How do you know I'd be a good sex slave? My new master might get pissed off with my inability to perform as a slave and give me back to you."

Sex was something he was good at. But obeying other people and doing exactly what they wanted of him? Not a chance. He wasn't planning on doing that ever.

He was too much of a free spirit to take orders from people.

Liq picked up the closest plushie and lobbed it a the back of her head.

"You'll just have to find something else to do with me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:35 pm

"What do I care? Once I sell you I wont be sticking around long enough for a refund.

I'd leave Italy, maybe go to Japan, I don't know, It's not like I'd be dumb enough to give them any details to contact me if you don't behave.

Plus, I'm sure they would take great pleasure in punishing you until you did as you were told."

She mused on that thought, how much would it take to break him?

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

"Uh-huh."

Until he did as he was told.

That would take a lot of punishing. He wasn't one to take orders. Ever.

If a woman took control physically then he'd go with it. If she started giving orders, he'd tell her to go fuck herself.

He stretched out, planting his foot in the middle of her back and shoving hard. "You sell me off like that and I'll hunt you down."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Raisa gave a low chuckle as she was shoved, looking over her shoulder and grinning at him.

"And do what? I very much doubt that you could hurt me."

She replied, shaking her head and turning back to the game.

"Though it would be immensely amusing to see you try."

He was cocky with his ability, it would be his undoing because she could easily see him underestimating her ability.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm

"I can try."

He felt it better to try than to do nothing at all.

He didn't want to hurt her but if she did something stupid like that - or anything else that would make him annoyed like that - he'd definitely have a crack at trying to do something.

"Don't sell me off to the Black Market and we'll be fine, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:54 pm

"I make no promises."

She joked with a laugh, laying down on her stomach as she plowed through a wall of ravenous zombies, mowing them all down skillfully.

"Don't annoy me and I wont sell you, well...I'd think twice about selling you at least."

It was fun to have someone to joke around with like this, even if she was threatening him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 pm

"I make no promises."

He admitted that his cocky nature annoyed people but he wouldn't do anything about it.

He had too much fun being himself.

Liq planted his foot against her backside and pushed, pushing her off the bed with a wide grin.

Sabotaging people when they played games together was fun.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

"Then I can't guarantee that I will never try to sell you to Slave Masters."

She replied, yelping in surprise as she was pushed off of the bed, landing against the floor with a thud.

"Ow....you asshole."

Raisa pushed herself up and glared over at him from her seated position on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:02 pm

He grinned down at her.

"You love me for being an asshole."

Or not. But it was still fun being one, even if it pissed her off. In fact that's why it was so fun being one. Pissing her off was fun.

His green eyes were bright and his grin stretched wider.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:06 pm

"No I really don't, it's one of your worst features, perhaps you could be considered a decent man if you weren't such a cocky shit, but alas, your personality ruins everything."

Raisa crawled back onto the bed, careful to sit just out of reach of his pesky foot.

She didn't want to be pushed onto the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"My personality is just fine, thank you very much."

He lifted his hips a little, kicking off his jeans. They were just getting in the way now; half on him, half off. It was better to just kick them off and be done with it.

"That's better," he crooned as his jeans fell to the floor.

Now he felt more natural.

"How well are you taking me kicking your ass?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Raisa snorted and shook her head at him.

"You're deluded if you actually believe that."

She replied, stretching out on the bed as she settled into playing the game.

"Like I said, you're deluded, you couldn't properly kick my ass, in game or out of it.

Now shut up and lets play."

She added, nodding over to the television.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 pm

"I'm not deluded."

He snorted loudly. "Challenge accepted. I'm gonna make you eat those words."

He leaned forwards grinning, really getting into the game now. His pride was resting on the line here.

"Let's not forget that two minutes ago I quite literally kicked your ass."

Liq would kick her ass in game. He was determined to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Alexis, Arzu, Kells and Raisa's Room-
Jump to: