Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Wandering Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:16 am

Liq thanked JC as he climbed out of the Vampire's car.

Now where would Raisa be? What had she said? Garden. Kitchen or her room.

He didnt know where any of those were. Best start wandering around in hopes of finding her somewhere.

The Necromancer set about wandering, hands buried in the pockets of his tight fitting jeans, the black shirt he was wearing clung to his muscular chest, sleeves pushed up to his elbows and the v neck dipping low to show off a a nice amount of his tanned skin.

The had wandered for a while and found himself in a long hall of doors.

Where was he?

He needed directions. Randomly selecting a door, he knocked on it and waited, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 am

Raisa was sat on her bed typing on the laptop that lay open on her bed, the television across from it on, playing episode after episode of cartoons, luckily for her the last hour had been a marathon of Adventure time, so it kept her fairly occupied.

Raisa jumped off of her bed and ran to the door as it was knocked on, Khaliq was meant to be over today and so far she was eager for company.

The woman was wearing skin tight purple leggings and a black t-shirt, the back of which was torn in specific places to resemble a skull, it was what she usually wore casually, leggings and a long shirt.

She opened the door and smiled brightly at him.

"You made it."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:29 am

"I promised I would crash. How could I resist joining you in your bed."

He grinned down at the woman, raising a hand to tug affectionately at a lock of her blue hair.

"Let the night begin. If you're planning on keeping me up all night then better start sooner rather than later."

He slid into her room and sprawled out onto the bed, kicking his shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 am

She chuckled softly, batting at his hand as he tugged on her hair before shutting the door.

"See what I mean, empty~"

She replied, gesturing at the room, it was huge and there were belongings at two beds but never anyone sleeping in them.

It was a large room meant for four people to live in comfortably and it was just her at the moment.

The woman pounced onto her bed, landing on top of him rather ungracefully.

"Once the puppy arrives you need to stay over more to help me...train him."

Pick up poop, he was going to be untrained, there was going to be poop and piddle on the floor for a week or two until they got in a routine of taking him out.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 am

He grunted when she landed on him. "Lump."

Liq snorted, arms wrapping around her.

"I'll help train him but I'm not picking up his shit. That's your job, being a responsible pet owner and all."

He was good with animals but no one liked picking up puppy poop and scrubbing piss form the carpet.

"What do we have liked up for tonight then?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:46 am

"The best lump there is."

The woman chuckled, cuddling up to him happily.

"I'll clean up his mess, it's just more fun finally teaching him a trick if there is someone else there to bask in his intelligence with me."

She knew she would be picking up his poop, luckily the bathroom was close that she could flush it away.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.

I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. You always have plans, other girls have plans, cats have plans.

You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are...so I have no idea what we are going tonight."

She replied with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 am

"Debatable."

He poked at her sides before pushing her off him, sitting up and pulling his braid over his shoulder.

"I might as well just move in with you with the amount of time you want me to stay here. I claim this side of the bed." He stretched out on the right side of the bed, smirking at the woman.

"I didn't expect you to be a Batman fan."

He wasn't a huge Batman fan. He'd seen the movies, read a few of the comics when JC had leant them to him but he wasn't a hardcore fan.

He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside before his hands moved to his pants, unbuttoning them. That was slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 am

"Hell no, right side in my side."

She replied, wiggling in between him and the edge, slowly pushing him over to the left right, she always slept on the right side of any bed.

"You're not allowed to move in here, where would I stay when I've had too much to drink and can't run all the way home?"

She didn't want to go to the apartment when Liq wasn't there, Fawzi's boyfriend still unnerved her.

"You didn't expect me to be a Pokemon fan.
Stop expecting things from me!"

She cried out melodramatically as she rolled about on the bed, uncaring if he was dressed or not.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:02 am

"Right side is my side," he whined. He always slept on the right side of the bed. Sleeping on the left side felt strange.

He gripped her hips, dragging her on top of him and shuffling back onto the right side of the bed. "Right side is my side," he repeated.

"It's nice to know you're thinking about me when you make life choices for me to benefit you," he snorted sarcastically. He wasn't allowed to move here because she needed somewhere to stay when she was shitfaced.

"I'll keep that in mind when I start expecting things from you again."

He watched her roll around with an arched brow.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 am

"Fine, I have a new side of the bed then, on top of Khaliq."

She replied, if he was going to push her off of her side of the bed she was going to lay on top of him.

Raisa moved, sprawling out on top of his body, well, at least he was warm.

"You wouldn't want to move in here, you'd get sick of me and you'd miss walking in on your sister having sex."

She replied with a giggle, looking down at him.

"Book book book."

She chanted, reaching over pathetically to her night stand, pawing at an open book before pulling it over and facing it toward him.

"Piercings~"
She purred, showing him the cover before flipping to a page that showed all of hers.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 am

"I have no complaints."

If she wanted to lie on top of him, he wouldn't be complaining about it.

"How could I possibly survive without watching my sister and one of my best friends having sex?" It was disturbing always walking in on them having sex. If he could burn all those images from his mind then he would do so happily.

He almost cringed at the mention of piercings.

This was the part of the night he had been dreading.

With a soft sigh, his eyes slid shut.

"What piercings would you suggest?" he murmured. The quicker they got this out of the way the better.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 am

She purred loudly when he asked for her suggestions, she would be lying if she said she hadn't been thinking about it.

"Depends what you're willing to get, I think you're a bit of a wuss for something of the things I would suggest."

She replied, flipping through the book, holding up a picture for him.

"These lip piercings are amazing in my opinion, I can only imagine how much they would torment the women at the club knowing that they can't kiss you."

She replied with a low chuckle.

"Tongue piercings are really hot, and they have their uses."

A small little grin as she looked down at him.

"I have two more I'd like to show you, but you can't freak out on me."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 am

He pursed his lips as his eyes flickered over the picture she showed him.

They didn't look terrible...

His tongue flickered over his lower lips. They were tolerable. He'd consider them. And maybe the tongue piercing. She was right about them having their uses. He'd been with women that had tongue piercings. Very pleasurable experience.

"But you can't freak out on me. That sounds great. Really calms me down."

He inhaled slowly then gave a long exhale. "Go on, show me."

She was just showing him pictures. It wasn't like he had to get them.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

"Well I was thinking, since you keep yourself nice and clean shaven for work that there two would look amazing on you."

She replied, recoiling slightly as she showed him the picture, she was bracing herself for the moment that he hit her for even suggesting it.

In all honesty these two were the ones she would definitely like to see him sporting.

A frenum titan piercing and a guiche piercing, but they were a little extreme for someone who was hesitant to get his lip pierced.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 am

His lips pressed together as his eyes passed over the pictures.

Admittedly they looked good. He could see why people liked getting them done. They looked sexy and he was sure they'd drive women mad if they got the chance to see them.

But they also looked very painful.

Who would sit still when they knew they were having a rod shoved through their skin.

He gave a little noise, not quite agreeing to them but not quite telling her they were disgusting.

They looked good but he wasn't fond of the idea of them being done on him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

She chuckled nervously, well at least he hadn't chucked a fit.

"If you get the Guiche piercing I'd let you pick a piercing for me."

Raisa grinned a little, she already had a few but there was always room for more since she rarely wore some of them, the ones of the back of her neck pulled on her hair and got caught too often so she usually removed them.

"Look through the book, what would you choose if you HAD to pick one for me."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 am

He gave a half-hearted grunt.

If he got a piercing then he could choose one for her.

That deal was somewhat tempting.

"If I choose the piercing for you, do I get to see it whenever I want?" He gave a little smirk, slightly weaker than usual. The thought of being pierced anywhere had him feeling a little uncomfortable.

He flicked through the book slowly, cringing occasionally as he saw a few of them before finally stopping on one.

"This one is the one I'd choose for you."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

"Don't look so run down, it's not like I am forcing you into the chair to get it done, right now this is all hypothetical."

Her eyes turned down at the image a small smile.

"It would be hard to find someone to do that, most piercers stay far away from fourchette piercings."

She murmured, her eyes trailed over the piercing.

"Luckily that is actually possible with my body type, most women can't have one."

Her smile widened, she wasn't scared of the pain and if she found a good piercer she would be happy.

"I'd get that, no problem."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

"If you were forcing me in the chair, I'd be half way back home by now. I'm not having any piercings done."

The thought of having metal shoved through his skin put him off more than the look of the piercings attracted him to them.

He gave a little half shrug. He didnt know how popular it was or not.

He had just pointed out what he had thought he was hot. It was unlikely she'd get it, anyway. He doubted he'd be getting any piercings any time soon.

"Now that that's over and done with," he declared, snatching the book from her and closing it, sliding it under the pillow he was lying on. "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 am

"You're such a baby, I think you'd look hot with a little metal, you seemed quite fond of mine.

It's funny to think you have less balls than I do, I have plenty of piercings and hell, I might get that one just because I like it too."

She declared, sitting up in his lap as she grinned down at him.

"Well we could play video games, go for a swim, the pool area has a heated spa next to it. There is the wine cellar to raid, or the kitchen if you haven't had dinner, the games room, we could play a game of snooker...
Anything you want to do."

She replied.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 am

"I'm sorry I'm not fond of the thought of having metal shoved through my skin," he muttered sarcastically.

He wasn't fond of the idea of having his own body pierced. Yes, piercings looked sexy but he really didn't like the idea of getting them done.

If she found a way to make it completely painless then he'd consider it.

He gazed up at her as she sat up on his lap, hands moving to rest on her hips as she grinned down on him.

He liked this. Seeing her straddling him like this was sexy.

"Anything I want to do?" A wide grin pulled on Khaliq's lips.

She should have known by now that saying something like that was never good in Khaliq's presence.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 pm

"It only hurts for a few minutes, less if I'm there to lick your wounds better."
She replied with a purr as she looked down at him from her perch in his lap.

Raisa snorted a laugh at his responce of course he would turn an innocent explaination into something perverted.

"Maybe I could be more tempted by your body if it was more decorated."
A smirk spread across her lips and she ground her body against him tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 am

He arched a brow a little.

Lick his wounds better. After seeing the piercings she wanted him to get, she was willing to lick them better?

"What happened to not being into me?" he asked with a smirk, hands gripping her hips as she ground down against him.

"Am I just too tempting?"

He was sexy and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Raisa chuckled as he gripped her hips, shaking her head at him as she sat up, moving off of him.

"I'm not into you, I just like working you up then smashing your hopes."

She replied with a cheeky grin as she moved across the room, picking up a plushie and tossing it at him.

"I'm cruel like that, besides, we both know I wouldn't sleep with you, whore."

Raisa laughed and moved through her video games.

"Wanna play xbox?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm

"That's just cruel."

He caught the plushie before it hit him and tossed it back at her.

"I'm not a whore, I'm a stripper. There's a difference. Strippers get paid to take their clothes off. Whores keep their clothes on most time time and still get paid."

He pushed himself to sit up and shimmy up the bed to prop himself up against the headboard. The more he shimmied the lower his jeans got until they were half way down his thighs and everything was out in the open.

He didn't care at all.

"What game?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   Wandering Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Alexis, Arzu, Kells and Raisa's Room-
Jump to: