Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Hot Seat Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

"What's that? A poorly disguised challenge to make me strip off and prove you wrong? good luck with that.

All my ink is quite tasteful, I love my piercings, I have a few scars, nothing major, plus they don't bother me at all."

Rai laughed, wiping away an imaginary tear as she looked over at him.

"You're going to blow Lycan guys?"

A large grin spread across her face, she had selective hearing at the best of times.

"You're gay, that explains a lot."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

"At least I tried." He gave a careless shrug and an easy smile.

"Ooh, piercings. Now I'm really interested. What you got?" Curiosity killed the cat. Khaliq was just relieved that he wasn't a cat.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna be knelt right beside you, blowing every Lycan guy I see until I can't feel my jaw," he responded, tone heavily sarcastic, gaze darkening with a tone of disbelief.

No offence to the people that did but he really didn't see the appeal of dick. He'd rather not be choking on one.

"My idea of a perfect night."

He yanked some grass from the ground beneath his hand and tossed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm

"You're going to have to remain interested."

She teased, she would have him going over that thought in his mind until he couldn't stand it, it was more fun leaving people guessing.

"Or you'll just have to find out for yourself."

Rai was such a tease like that, taunting people was endless hours of entertainment.

"I thought that might be the case, the way you guys felt each other up on stage was a little bit of a give away."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 pm

"Challenge accepted."

One day he'd find out where all her piercings were. He'd enjoy the process of finding out.

He rolled onto his side, resting his cheek on his hand to keep it up.

"It's obvious that I fuck half the guys backstage in my break. Just cannot get enough of their asses. I really am the biggest manwhore there."

He hoped this wouldn't become a running joke.

He didn't want her going around screaming to anyone who'd listen about him being gay.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 pm

"That's interesting, I pictured you as a bottom...
I thought tops were meant to be masculine and more dominant looking.

Oh well I suppose that is just role stereotypes, and I am not one to judge, men, women, they both have their appealing factors."

Personally she didn't stick to a certain gender, if she wanted someone, then she wanted them, it was as simple as that.

"Well being a manwhore and a stripper kind of go hand in hand don't they? I thought it would have been a requirement for the job."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:05 pm

"You're right. I really look so feminine with all this muscle."

He rolled onto his stomach and stretched out again. "Let you in on a little secret; they use my ass all the time. They fuck me more than I fuck them."

This little running joke was getting too fun to not carry on. What did he care if people thought he was gay? He'd never even thought about being with a guy before; he knew he wasn't gay so what did it matter if other people thought he was?

"Not a requirement, just a nice little extra to have."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

"You really do, I'm more masculine than you, and that's saying something."

It was completely untrue of course, Liq was tall and covered in muscle where as she was lean with a womanly figure, a full chest, slim waist and hips that were made for wearing leather pants.

"I don't find that surprising at all, I'm Lycan after all, I can tell a bitch when I see one."

This joke just too fun to give up, she intended on tormenting him with this and if they happened to see each other again in the future she would be reminding him of it.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:24 pm

His eyes roamed over her very masculine form and he gave a low grunt.

"Well then, Miss Masculine, if you'd be willing to divulge your secrets to being as perfectly manly as you are, I would appreciate it."

She looked about as manly as Fawzi did. Raisa had a gorgeous feminine body. Perfect for working poles, he thought with a lavish grin. What he wouldn't give to see that at least once in his life.

"Well you caught me. Bitch is my middle name."

Khaliq "Basit" Bitch Abidi.

It had a ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 pm

"I would but regrettably I think you are beyond my help, maybe you should try protein shakes and hitting the gym more to bulk up a little."

Even the idea of him needing to do that was ridiculous, Liq was built enough as it was without needing to get more so.

"See, nothing avoids a Lycan's nose, good to know that I'm not going rusty though."

She replied, rolling over to lay out on her stomach, propping her body up on her elbows as she took another sip from the bottle that had sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

"And here I thought going to the gym had been doing some good."

He hit the gym three times a week at the very least for a couple hours of training. As difficult as training could get at times, he enjoyed going to the gym. And if he wasn't there, he made sure to do some training at home. He only had a few small weights at home though so his training was limited at best there.

"Maybe I should start going four or five times a week... See if that gives me any muscles."

He grinned and reached out, snagging her beer bottle and swallowing a mouthful of it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm

"I'd start going every day if I were you."
She replied with a chuckle, this was so much more fun that what she usually did after gigs, sitting at the bar getting tipsy while men sat there trying to flirt with her, after one insult they usually ran off calling her a bitch or some other profanity.

It was nice to actually hang out with someone who could take a mouthful of abuse and play along, laughing it off.

The woman's eyes narrowed as he snatched the bottle from her grasp, swiftly she smacked him over the back of his head and stole it back, clasping onto it firmly with two hands.

"Mine, paws off."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 pm

"Yes ma'am. Maybe next time you see me, I'll look at least somewhat masculine."

He wouldn't be taking her 'advice' but playing along was fun. He was happy with his weekly working out at the moment. He was muscular but not hideously so. He liked how he was at the moment.

And some big headed part of him told him she liked his body as it was at the moment, too.

Liq was laid back. The sort of person that could be insulted over and over and he'd just laugh along with the person that insulted him, making his own jokes on the subject.

"You can have it. Don't see why you drink that shit. Tastes like piss." He'd never been fond of beer. Before he had left Iraq, he had never really drank alcohol at all. The occasional drink, but otherwise he stuck to just drinking water.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm

"Because it is cheap and I haven't got money to blow on spirits."

She did prefer mixed drinks, normally spiced rum and coke, but it was double the price of a beer and the drinks were usually only in a small glass, she'd much rather pay for a large bottle and suffer through the taste of it.

When you live travelling around, not keeping a stable job certain things take priority, at least she could hunt to feed herself, she would be screwed if she had to pay for every meal, she ate a lot more than a normal female and buying it all would burn a huge hole in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:23 pm

"Poor you."

He patter her head, ruffling her dark blue hair with a grin.

"Become a stripper. With a body like yours, I'm sure you'll be rolling in it by the end of your first night." She was hot; she'd definitely be a hit on a pole if she tried it.

He'd definitely be there to toss her a few fives if she decided to go down that route.

"You won't need to buy that cheap shit then. You can get on the good stuff like me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Rai rolled her eyes and smacked his hand away from her head, that's just what she needed, condescension.

"Sorry but my dignity is worth a little more than a few fives in my thong."

She replied with a smirk, she would rather go without alcohol all together then be stripping for a bunch of horny guys to be pawing at her.

The less men she had perving on her the happier she was.

"I'll hang around here for a while, get a job and everything will be sweet."
Once she had enough money to live comfortably then she'd consider moving on, but from what she had heard this new coven covered most of the things she needed so saving up would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 pm

He laughed when she slapped at his hand, his own gripping hers.

He pulled her hand to his mouth, tongue lapping out to trace a line from the heel of her palm to the very tip of her middle finger.

"With a body like yours, I wouldn't be surprised if you regularly saw tens and twenties. If you're really lucky, I bet you'd see fifties."

Liq gave her hand a gentle squeeze before letting it go. "And if you give me a private dance, I'm sure I could spare a twenty or two for you. Then I could work on slipping something else into your thong."

Immediately he raised an arm to save himself from her wrath, body shaking in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 pm

"I'll show you fifties in a moment, fifty shades of purple."

She replied with a glare as she snatched her hand back, wiping the saliva off of it onto the grass.

There was no way in hell she was going to become a stripper, it just wasn't going to happen no matter how much money she could make.

Rai snorted a laugh as he shielded himself, little help that was going to do him.

The woman pounced on top of him, grabbing his wrists to pin his hands above his head with one hand, giving him a firm punch in the gut with the other.

"Keep it in your own thong."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

"Are we going to enact a spinoff of Fifty Shades?" he asked with a grin as she pounced at him.

He wouldn't be opposed to the idea.

"I can be tall, dark and handsome Christian and you can be adorable, sweet Anastacia." He only knew this much about the books because his sister had decided she'd read them. She liked them. Liq didn't even give them a second glance.

He grunted when her fist connected with the hard muscles of his stomach.

"I'm not wearing one," he said with a grin, one arm sliding around her waist, pulling her down against him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 pm

"How about I be the tall, dark and handsome one and you can be adorable and sweet."

She had heard about the book on television and people mocking it on the radio but hadn't read it either, that didn't mean she couldn't at least use the title to mock him.

"Of course you're not."

Rai replied, struggling out of his grasp and pulling away from him, stumbling to her feet slightly.

"Like I said before, paws off, I don't know where you've been, judging by your choice of career, a great many places."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm

"Honey, you're not tall, dark and handsome. You can barely be considered average height."

He pinched her cheek, cooing at her. "You're cute and adorable."

He was cruising for a bruising right now and he damned well knew it.

Liq let her go when she began to struggle, grinning at her as she stumbled to her feet.

"I'll have you know I don't fuck many people." Which was true. He only fucked women at work if he was really, really desperate. He did the whole, meeting a woman at a bar and dating her before taking her to bed bit for the most part.

He did have some class at times.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

"Don't call me honey."
She replied, she really wasn't one for lovey dovey pet names, they were sickening at best.

"You've not spent a lot of time around Lycans have you, you're basically asking me to tear you limb from limb."

Raisa added as she glare down at him, he definitely was sure of himself, that much was evident.

"Good for you, you want a medal?"
She really didn't care who he had slept with, right now he was just someone fun to tease and annoy, and that was as far as it was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Ooh, that got a reaction from her. "Sure thing, sweetheart."

He was going to play with this until it died. This was too fun to pass up.

Liq gave a little shrug and a grin as she glared down at him. His teasing was all in good fun. If he really pissed her off, he wouldn't be lying here at the moment. Or if he was, his throat would be lying a few feet away sans the rest of his body.

"Yupp, give me my medal."

The Necromancer grinned at her, silver eyes bright with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 pm

As far as Lycans went she was fairly level headed for a pup, most Lycan her age would've lost their temper and actually tried to hurt him by now, she could chalk that down to only being a half breed, it dulled some of the anger and cooled her temper slightly.

Raisa gave a groan and rolled her eyes, of course he was going to call her every pet name under the sun now.

"Would a few bite marks make for a sufficient medal? I don't seem to have one on me at the moment."

She replied, patting her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 pm

"Where you gonna leave those bite marks, babe?" he asked with a grin.

Usually he avoided the pet name babe like the plague but this little game called for the use of every pet name he knew. He'd tolerate using it for now.

He'd be killed if he waltzed into work with hickeys on his skin.

Thank the Gods for the invention of concealer. Without that he would have been bollocked for it more times than he could count.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:36 pm

"Perhaps your shoulder, or your thigh, I couldn't possibly looks past your throat..."

She mused over that thought, her finger tapping against her bottom lip as she thought it over.

Her lips were slightly parted and behind their veil the points of her fangs glinted in the moonlight.

She wasn't just a Lycan, for anyone with high senses that much was obvious, but necromancers weren't much better in that department so she wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat Song
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next