Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Hot Seat Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

"I can live with that, replacing those skins would cost more than you'd be willing to tip."

She teased, whoring herself out for cash wasn't something she saw herself doing any time soon, she wasn't that desperate yet.

"Should I give you my stripper name or my real name..."

She mused, leaning back in her chair with a hum, it was fairly obvious that he had given a fake name, most strippers at clubs like that had a stage name that they went by, it made sense why they would do so.

"Raisa."

She replied, looking over at him with a gentle shrug.

"Most people just call me Rai though."

It sounded like a males name when shortened, not that she minded, most of her friends were male so her becoming 'one of the guys' was natural progression.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:39 pm

"Shame. I'm quite fond of the idea of seeing you humping me. Maybe next time."

Khaliq laughed heartily at the little jibe. "I was at work, what d'you expect? Giving out my name there was like handing you all my details and telling you to stalk me."

He had a stage name for his own protection.

"Raisa," he repeated, much the same as she had repeated his stage name when he had given it to her.

"You can carry on calling me Basit if you want. Friends call me Liq, though."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Sorry, I don't sell my body, nor do I pay people for theirs."

She replied with a small grin, this evening had been a little bit of fun since she was moving into a new town, she wasn't going to be rocking up to strip joints every week for human contact, that would end up being an expensive past time.

Rai snorted softly as she looked at him.
"Me stalk you? Unlikely."

She replied, she could already tell he had an ego and she would happily deflate it a bit for him.

"Liq?"

A grin spread across her lips and she laughed softly.
"You were born for the business."

With a name like Liq how could he not be stripper, he did seem quite fond of using his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 pm

"Good girls shouldn't tell lies. I remember quite vividly you slipping me a twenty for my body not too long ago."

The man gave a little shrug.

"It's happened with some women in the past." He had been new to the business once upon a time and newbies always made stupid mistakes. He'd had more than one woman follow him demanding all sorts of things from him. He had learnt quickly what to do and what not to do when it came to stripping after those few incidents.

"Definitely." He was definitely good enough at it to have been born for the sheer purpose of getting naked while men and women ogled him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm

His response pulled even more laughter from the woman as she looked at him and shook his head.

"It's adorable that you would assume I am a good girl, how young and naive you are."

If anyone else had been listening that would've seemed like a very strange thing for her to say, he looked a lot older than her, in his mid thirties while she was still in her twenties.

Raisa continued to chuckle to herself softly as she pushed her hair from her face and looked back at him.

This man was definitely entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 pm

"I'm not that young."

He leaned back in his chair, feet dropping to rest in her lap. He looked the picture of comfort, relaxed in his chair with his feet up and a glass in his hand.

"Though you're probably ancient, aren't you?"

He stuck his tongue out with a low chuckle.

rule one of talking to women was to not bring up their age but he just couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Raisa snorted and laugh and glare at him, tossing her empty beer bottle at him, hitting him square in the stomach without shattering it.

"I'm not that old, compared to other people I'm still a pup."

Her father had been a Lycan, she knew well enough the dynamic of packs and she could tell there was one around, her father had told her about it and she knew about Aleksandr, now he was ancient, in comparison she really was just a young puppy.

"Still old enough to tear you apart though."
She replied light heartedly, with a small grin on her face, he was much taller than her and the thought of a woman of her appearance taking him down was not comprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

His hand shot up to grab the bottle as it hit his stomach to strop it from falling and shattering. The last thing he wanted was to get cut up.

He barely got away with the scar on his face. Girls wouldn't be happy if he tore up his body on broken glass.

"No doubt."

Liq could admit that he was physically weak. Just about any supernatural creature would be able to tear him apart not matter their age.

He was stronger than most humans but weak as far as Supernatural creatures went.

He set the bottle down next to his chair and took another sip of his brandy.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 pm

"Do you live in the coven?"

She asked looking over at him, her friends were all human and had rented out an apartment in town, she however was on her way there, it had been highly recommended and she didn't want to be too close to her companions during full moons or mating season.

Times like that she sent around her own pack usually but travel had her venturing away from home as such if the pack near by accepted her it was safer to just stay around them.

Being a young Lycan was rough to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

"Nope. Cant stand shacking up with people I don't know. I live in an apartment just down the road."

His eyes turned towards his house. He could see it from here. It was a nice place; not huge but big enough for him and his sister to live comfortably.

"I've got a friend that lives there, though. He hasn't complained about it."

Jean-Claude seemed to like it enough.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm

"That's a relief, hopefully it's good, no way I can live in the same house as my friends."

That really wasn't an option, unless she wanted to spends days on end locked up in her room so she didn't snap at anyone when she was in a foul mood.

Living on her own was always an option if she could save up enough money to put a deposit down on an apartment of her own.

The Lycan stretched out with a soft groan, laying back in the chair comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

He was surprised she hadn't tossed his feet off her lap. Not that he was complaining about it, of course.

"Get bitchy once a month?" he asked with a little smirk.

Lycan bitches were always pissy on the full moon.

He was lucky that they had the sense to not go prowling around clubs during that time. There would be quite a few casualties if they did, he was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm

She didn't particularly care about his feet, they weren't annoying her at the moment so she would just leave them, if he was stupid enough to annoy her then she would send him toppling back on his ass.

A smirk pulled at her lips and she looked over at him, shaking her head softly.

"You don't know much about Lycans do you? Once a month for males, twice a month for females."

She corrected, one week during their time of the month then a few days either side of the full moon, if they were unlucky and both resided in the same time frame then those around the bitch better run and hide.

"Fun fun fun~"

She added, stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 pm

"That's gotta be a bitch."

He found it difficult enough having to deal with his sister once a month.

If it happened to a woman twice a month they could fuck off. Khaliq wasn't gonna deal with bitchy women twice a month. Not a chance.

"How'd you deal with it twice a month? You must spend more time on than not."

That'd drive him up the wall.

He drained the last of his brandy and stood. He leaned over her, hand slipping into her bra to pull out a five. "Another beer for you," he gave in way of explanation, little grin on his lips as he pulled back, holding up the note.

"I'll be back in a minute."

He disappeared back into the pub, returning a few minutes later with a brandy, a beer and her change in hand.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Raisa shrugged in reply.
"You get use to it, you just have to learn to channel your anger into something other than wanting to kill something, hence drumming."

She replied, there was always outlets for the frustration and emotion that came with being a Lycan, being around so many Lycan would make things more difficult they would end up fueling each others anger.

Her eyes flicked up to him as he stood over her, a chuckle leaving her lips as he spoke, lucky he did or she just may have retaliated the invasive touch of her own.

"Thanks."

She said as she reached up and took the drink from him once he returned, slipping the change into the tight pocket of her pants.

A contented sigh slipped past her lips as she took a long sip from the ice cold drink.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 pm

He dropped down in his seat, resting his feet on her lap again.

"No problem."

He'd enjoyed retrieving the money for her drink. If he got to do that every time, he'd be happy to get her drinks all the time.

"So, where you from?" he asked curiously.

He couldn't place her accent.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

"The Ukraine, you?"

She asked, it wasn't long ago that she left home, as such her accent was still heavily present in her voice, chances were it would be for quite some time to come.

As such she didn't give offence when people struggled to understand her, despite how well she spoke English.

It was rather obvious by the blue hue that her hair was dyed and chances were beneath the dark colour that she was actually blonde, hence the reason for the dye.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 pm

"Basrah."

He had his sister had lived in the city all their lives until recently. They'd only come to Italy a few years ago.

"Iraq," he added as an afterthought a moment later. Not everyone one of the city and he had to constantly remind himself of that when talking to others.

He had had no trouble understanding her English. That could possibly be due to once having a thick accent himself, though it had died down in the last few years and he had found himself with an odd mix of Arabic and Italian accents as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 pm

"Iraq, that must have been an interesting place to grow up."

This was hardly how she pictured her night turning out, getting dry humped by a stripper, running into that stripper at the bar, then getting chummy with him.

Not that she was complaining, he wasn't exactly bad company, and hey, at the very least he was good to look at.

Rai took another sip of her drink, resting her hands on his feet.

"How did you end up in Italy of all places?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 pm

He shrugged.

Sometimes it was hard, sometimes it was fun. They had their ups and down there same as every place.

"Ehh, Fawzi decided to travel and I followed. We got here and spent a few weeks and I got a job offer down at Zó. I acceptned, we got that little apartment and the rest is history."

The only reason he had settled in Catania in the first place was for his job.

"What'd bought you down this far?" Catania wasn't the most popular spot for tourism. He and his sister had only come here to say they'd done it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:43 pm

"Fawzi?"

He didn't seem like the kind of guy to have a committed relationship, let alone follow someone across the globe, though she hardly knew him so she really couldn't assume anything.

"Most Lycan that grow up in packs know the other main Alphas around the globe, I was travelling around and during March it isn't really safe for me to be without a pack."

Female lone wolves didn't last long during mating season if their scent was caught, most male wolves simply couldn't resist themselves in that situation, hence why females generally don't last long.

"Aleksandr is the oldest of us and I was meant to arrive here before March to ask to stay with his pack before moving on but our trips got delayed on the far west side of Spain, so yeah, I wont be staying too long I don't think, just stopping by for a while before heading home."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"My sister."

She was right in thinking he wasn't one for committed relationships. he had fun fucking around and that was more than enough for him.

"Just scouting the Catania pack then?"

"I don't know anything about the pack so I can't help you with that one." Not that he wanted to help anyway. He generally didn't get close to Lycan packs. They could be dangerous and he was rather fragile compared to them.

One or two Lycan at a time was all he was willing to handle.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 pm

"That must be fun, travelling around with you sister."

She would've enjoyed that but Raisa was an only child so there was no chance of that happening any time soon unless her father decided to take a new wife.

"Pretty much, it's a big pack from what I hear so hopefully it will be alright for me to stay there."

Her father had told her about Aleksandr but that was about all she knew, the other pack members were a mystery to her.

"That's alright, I'll learn about them soon enough, I was going to spend tomorrow scoping out the coven."

For a lone wolf it was always safest to have a look around first and check for hostility.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 pm

"It depends what mood she's in." When she was in a good mood travelling with her was fun. When she wasn't he suffered.

Fawzi could be scary. She was a lot older than him and a lot more powerful. She was the one that taught him that when a woman wanted control, he'd be better of giving it to her.

"Have fun with that."

Personally, he couldn't think of much worse than having to go scout out a place where possibly hundreds of people resided.

He'd much rather his little apartment.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

"Oh I will, it has been far too long since I got to have a proper run."

She replied, stretching her back out again, being cooped up in a car or a plane for days on end made her edgy, at least here there was a lush forest that she could run through without being seen or attacked.

Raisa was already excited for it, she wanted to shift and run, climb, pounce and hunt until the animalistic side of her was completely sated, her muscles sore and her body exhausted.

"You have no idea what it's like to be trapped inside your own body."

She craved being a wolf a lot of the time, things made more sense that way, instincts took over and it really cleared your mind, not being able to change was the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat Song
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next