Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 am

Nanda smiled, tilting her head a little at Giacinto's giggling. She wondered what that amusing thought could be.

"I guess you could say I am. I was raised on meat, made me sick a lot growing up. So now I'm raising Selene as a herbivore." She said as she tussled the child's hair. "Plus her father is a vegetarian too so we all get along just fine." Nanda said, and from her tone it was clear there weren't any ill feelings between the girl's parents.

Nanda wore no ring on her finger though, no indicator that she was still married.

Selene giggled and rolled off of Giacinto's stomach, standing up straight. She took the woman's hand.

"It's okay, my papà is an alcoholic too." She said sweetly. Nanda's eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh out of embarrassment.

"Selene your papà is not an alcoholic!" She said, having a hard time not laughing out.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 am

The woman gave a slow nod.

She didn't understand it herself. Most probably because she had to drink from living creatures to survive. She had no choice. She had developed a taste for meat after just drinking blood for a few years.

Unlike Nanda, Giacinto didn't hold back her laughter at the girl's antics. Peals of her light laughed filled the air.

"I'd like to think I'm not an alcoholic. It's been far too many months since I last got drunk to be dubbed an alcoholic."

Unfortunately she remembered it all too well. It wasn't a pleasant time for her.

Giacinto sat up and stroked the girl's long, curly hair.

"Shall we go get the table set up and pour drinks and be helpful for Mama?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 am

"Don't mind her Giacinto, she thinks that anyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic." She chuckled, standing up and straightening her shirt.

"Isn't that what it means? Anyway Papa does drink a lot of wine." Selene retorted, putting her hands on her hips.

At the offer to help her mother, Selene nodded her head up and down, once again taking Giacinto's hand.

"I can show you where everything is!" She said as she started to lead Tony to the kitchen.

"That's really very kind of you Gia. Are you sure? If you want to relax I can take care of everything."
Nanda offered, not wanting her special guest to have to do any sort of work.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 am

Giacinto chuckled softly.

"No," she chuckled softly. "An alcoholic is someone that drinks a lot of alcohol. Drinking a little bit every now and again is part of being an adult."

It happened often. The odd glass of wine or beer.

The woman nodded, her hair bouncing around her.

"Of course I'm sure. I can manage to help around the house a little. I came uninvited; this is the least I can do."

The woman followed behind the child as she pulled her towards 'where everything was.'
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 am

"Well that's very kind of you Giacinto." Nanda said as she followed the two of them into the kitchen.

She took the opportunity while Selene had her back turned to give the vampire a tender kiss on her cheek as way to say thanks.

She then smiled sweetly and made her way over to the stove, the source of a thick savory aroma that filled the room.

"Okay, so in these cubbords is where Mamma keeps the dishes for me." Selene said, pulling out a plastic cup and plate for herself. She then pointed up to cupboard that was out of her reach.

"That's where she keeps the grown up dishes." She said, feeling very helpful and informative.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 am

Giacinto turned her head head when Nanda kissed her cheek, capturing the woman's lips, teeth scraping over the soft flesh of the woman's lower lip before she pulled away with a grin.

The woman blinked as her eyes turned down to the plate and cup in the girl's hand.

"Is that..." She hadn't seen that character in nearly twenty years. "Is that Calimero?"

She crouched in front of the girl and looked over the chicken printed on the plate. The woman gave an excited little laugh. "It is. Calimero. I didn't think anyone this day and age knew what it was. I adored those cartoons."

Now she felt old, though. The original run of that cartoon had been in the seventies and she had been there for that. And again in the nineties.

She had nothing to do but sit and watch cartoons a lot of the time in the past few decades. When she had settled in Sicily, Calimero had become her favourite cartoon.

The woman ruffled Selene's hair before standing again, reaching up to take two plates from the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 am

Nanda had on her oven mitts and was just taking the eggplant dish out when she heard Giacinto. She smiled big, she hadn't pinned Tony to be the kind to watch cartoons, but she guessed she was wrong.

"I used to watch that a lot when I was younger, back in the 90's." She said, taking the oven mitts off. "Now I watch it with Selene from time to time. We have them on VHS."

"He wears his egg on his head." Selene giggled, pointing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 am

"I watched it a lot back in the seventies. Loved it."

She set the two plates down next to Nanda so she could plate up then took Selene's from her and added it to the little pile of plates.

"When I found out it was showing again in the nineties I couldn't resist watching it again." She really had loved that show.

"All right then, Kidder, dinner time." She picked the girl up and swing around in a circle, grinning at her as she set the girl down in her chair.

"You need any help dishing out, Nanda?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 am

"You should watch it with me and Mamma sometime." Selene pipped up, tugging on Giacinto's coat with excitement. She then let a delighted squeal escape her at being spun around.

Nanda was very impressed. Not only could Giacinto walk in such high heels, but she could carry and play with a child in them too. Now that took some serious skill.

"Oh no, I'm okay. But help yourself to the refrigerator, that's where we keep all the drinks." The woman said as she began to dish all the plates up.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 am

"That sounds fun. But we're gonna have to ask Mama if its all right. I don't plan to make it a habit to invite myself over whenever I want."

Bullshit, but it was polite to say so.

Nanda was her human. Anything the human owned, she owned. She could and would invite herself over whenever she wanted.

Giacinto nodded and padded over to the fridge, pulling out two cans of lemonsoda.

"Do you want wine or lemonsoda, Nanda?"

She cracked one can and poured half of it in Selene's cup. She set the can next to the cup then cracked her own can, taking a sip of it as she waited for the woman's answer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:47 am

Nanda smiled.

"You're free to come over when ever you like Giacinto." She said, bringing the plates over to the table and setting them where they should go.

Selene eagerly drank from the fizzy beverage when it was placed in placed in front of her, letting out a satisfied "aahhh" as she set the cup down.

"I'll go for lemonsoda." Nanda said as she set the utensils.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 am

"Perhaps not the best offer to give someone that would take it," she chuckled softly.

Now she had been given the permission, she decided she'd appear at a stupid hour in the morning just to see the woman's reaction. Giacinto would take the offer literally.

The woman gave a little nod, picking up another can and cracking it open.

She set it down in front of the woman then took her seat opposite her.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, the woman kicked off one of her heels. "It looks wonderful, Nanda. Thank you for inviting me for dinner."

As she took her first bite, her now bare foot slid up Nanda's leg to caress her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Poor Nanda had no idea what she had just gotten herself into. But she did enjoy Giacinto's company a lot, so she didn't regret making the offer. At least not yet that was.

The human woman waited for her guest to take the first bite, her little girl doing the same. As soon as the food graced Tony's lips, Selene started digging in, holding her spoon awkwardly, as most toddlers did.

When Nanda felt Giacinto run her foot up to her thigh, she got a playful smile on her face, raising her brow to Giacinto. As a succubus she couldn't really blame her for her actions.

She didn't want to get too riled up in front of her little one, but subconsciously she let her legs spread a liiiiittle more from Giacinto's touch.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Giacinto hid a smirk behind another mouthful of food.

She could be entirely blamed for her actions. Being a Succubus meant that you couldn't say no to sexual touches. You still had the mind to perform or not perform sexual touches on others.

This was entirely the woman's mind playing with the human.

Her foot stroked over her thigh once more before pressing to her crotch, rubbing up and down slowly.

"So, what are we doing after dinner?" she asked the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Nanda's cheeks only became slightly more pink. Giacinto's attentions felt good, but it also felt wrong knowing that Selene was right there. What if the little girl dropped her fork and wanted to reach under the table?

"The eggplant, mozzawella, rice bake." Selene said, pronouncing each word as best as she could. It was one of the toddler's favorite meals to eat, mostly because she was such a glutton for "mozzawella".

"Do you like it Giacinto?" Nanda asked, curious to know if her lover approved of her cooking. She didn't like coming off as needy for praise, but she did hope that she pleased the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 am

Her foot continued to press against the woman's crotch.

Her eyes flickered up to Nanda when she asked the question, lips curling upwards slightly into a smirk.

The woman was trying so hard to make everything seem all right.

It was amusing.

"It's good. Definitely something you'll have to teach me to make in the future."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 am

Selene was to engrossed in her current task of devouring the food to notice any of the sexual tension going on in the room. She was blissfully unaware.

Nanda fidgeted a little, glancing over at the clock and wondering if she could get away with putting Selene to bed a little earlier tonight.

She then turned her attention back to Giacitno. That would be fun, to be able to teach and prepare a meal with her lover. A smile twitched at the corners of her lips.

"The trick is to not cook the rice completely before you p-put it-" She had to clear her throat, her toes wriggling a little at the stimulation between her legs. "In the oven." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 am

The woman gave a little nod, smiling a little at the break in the middle of her sentence.

It looked like this was affecting her. Good. She wanted to rile the woman up and see her reaction. It would be fun to see.

The woman took a sip of her lemonsoda with a soft hum as her foot continued to stroke the woman gently.

Giacinto looked completely unaffected by what was happening under the table. Her face was straight, posture relaxed. She looked like she was just enjoying the meal. Not teasing her lover mercilessly under the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Nanda noticed how calm and collected Giacinto was.

She was having a grand time teasing her like this. The human woman grinned and feathered her fingers up the length of Tony's calf, reaching up under the sensitive part of her knee to see if she could tickle a reaction out of her lover.

She doubted that the vampire was really ticklish, but it would be fun to try and see what would happen.~
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

The woman arched a brow at her lover as her fingers stroked the back of her knee.

Giacinto was not ticklish. She never had been. Nanda wouldn't get a reaction from her if she continued like that.

She merely smirked a little and continued eating.

Her toes stroked over the woman through her pants once more before pressing against her a little more firmly, rubbing in small circles.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 am

She continued to eat her meal, silently enjoying the little touches she was receiving.

Once Selene had finished she hopped off her chair to go put her dishes by the sink. She wasn't a messy child, Nanda raised her well.

The little girl finished a bit earlier then the two women did. The toddler did have a small habit of gobbling her food up quickly, she was a fast eater. It was a quirk she picked up from her father.

"Are you sleepy yet Selene?" Nanda asked, silently hoping the child would say yes.

"Nope." Selene said. She normally stayed up another hour or so after dinner, playing or watching the television.

Nanda sighed out softly.

"I think... I think that we're going to go to bed a little early tonight, okay piccola?" She said, setting her fork down now that she finished her meal.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 am

Giacinto licked the back of her fork and set it down on her empty plate.

"That was delicious, thank you."

A good meal. Something she would be making in the future. The two of them would definitely have to spend some time together, teaching and learning.

She spent a moment sliding her shoe back onto her foot before she stood, collecting her dirties plate and cutlery and moving over to the sink.

Washing dishes wasn't something she had thought she would be doing when she came over here but it was something she'd be doing anyhow. She'd eaten alongside them; it was only fair that she washed up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 am

Selene gave off a little whine at having to go to bed early, but before Nanda could scold her she saw that her lovely vampire guest was starting to wash the dishes.

Nanda stood up, walking over to Giacinto and running her hand affectionately down the woman's back.

"You don't have to do that."
She said softly as she let her hand rest on the succubus's waist.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 am

Giacinto waved her human off.

"I want to. Go take care of Selene while I wash up." She always washed up after a meal. She hated a kitchen in any form of disarray.

The woman smiled at Nanda, pressing back against her body, tilting her head to kiss her gently.

"Go. I won't be long."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 am

Nanda closed her eyes lightly as she kissed the woman back, giving her waist a gentle squeeze before pulling back to look into her eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered, nuzzling her nose against Tony's before going over to her daughter.

Selene had occupied herself by playing with some dolls. She let out a little squeal of delight when her mother scooped her up, but then realized it was to take her to bed.

"Noooo Mammaaaa!" She whined, squirming. "It's too early for me to sleep!"

"Shhhh" Nanda coo'ed, taking her little one back the bathroom. She put the child down on her little stool in front of the sink.

"Brush your teeth." She said, getting her own toothbrush ready. Grudgingly Selene obeyed her mother, and the two brushed their teeth. Nanda then made sure that the little girl used the bagno before taking her hand and leading her to bed.

She tucked the girl in snug and read her a story, then kissed her head before turning to leave the child to fall asleep with her many stuffed animals and night light still on.

"Mamma" She said in a little voice. Nanda turned around to look back at her daughter.

"Are you putting me to bed early so you can spend quiet time with the nice Vampire?" She asked, holding her blankets up to under her chin.

Nanda let out a soft laugh. She wasn't sure how "quiet" it would be, and she also didn't want Selene to feel that she was being pushed aside so she could have company without her.

"No, I'm putting you to bed early because you woke up so early to day." She lied, a little white lie that she figured was harmless.

"I'm going to bed too." She added, and that definitely wasn't a lie.

Satisfied, Selene wished her mother sweet dreams and then cuddled up against one of her stuffed animals.

Nanda blew her little girl a kiss before locking the door and making her way back to see how Tony was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Unexpected   [C][M] Unexpected - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Unexpected
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next