Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Finding The Tomb

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm

The Lycan worked on cleaning off his Elf's skin gently.

He didn't want Lycus to look like he'd spent days down in Hell. After tonight, he'd look just like he did before Alek dragged him out into the woods.

They'd forget about the last few days and go back to what they did before.

Alek pressed his lips to the top of the Elf's head as he leaned over the man's shoulder, pulling him back against the Lycan's clothed chest and wiping the sponge over his chest.

It felt so good to be holding the Elf in his arms again. Breathing and not rotted in his arms.

Alek gave a shudder at the imagery that thought caused and hugged Lycus closer.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:18 pm

He nestled into his arms, he could feel the man shudder, he may not remember but clearly Aleksandr had seen things that haunted him.

"It's alright now Alek, I'm alright, after a long sleep it will be like nothing even happened, I don't want to remember and I want you to forget."

He muttered, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to the underside of the man's jaw, his arms reaching up to run through the man's hair softly.

It was easier said than done, but he didn't want the man to dwell on this, he was alive, there was no need to think of his death.

"I'm not going to leave you again."
He muttered, he wasn't going to die again any time soon, he refused to.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'll try to forget," he murmured softly, eyes sliding shut as Lycus pressed his lips to his jaw.

He really wanted to forget. To not see what he had seen just hours before.

"If you leave me again, I'll be the one going back to Hell to drag you back," he growled playfully in the man's ear, nipping at it gently. "Sling you over my knee and teach you a lesson you won't soon forget."

His hand slid down Lycus' back to grip a cheek with a grin.

"How long do you think you'll go without sitting? Three days? Four? A week?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 pm

He gave a soft chuckle as his cheek was grabbed, causing him to squirm slightly as he smiled up at the Lycan.

"If you rescued me from Hell twice in my lifetime I'd willingly throw myself over your knee and let you 'teach me a lesson' until I couldn't sit for a month."

He replied, nipping the man's neck softly as his arms wrapped his neck, pulling him down from above him to kiss his deeply.

Saving him from that place was something he wouldn't be forgetting any time soon, he owed Aleksandr so much.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Alek gave a low purr at the mental image. He couldn't help it. Even if the idea of what would lead up to that event wasn't something he wanted, just the thought of slapping Lycus until he couldn't sit for a month had a shiver running through him. And it wasn't a bad shiver.

"Your cheeks would be so red. I'd be able to feel the heat from them."

Alek returned the kiss eagerly.

This was nice. Being able to be so close to the man like this was something he had been wanting for weeks. He'd enjoy this affection while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 pm

"And it would be worth every stinging moment of it."

He purred, leaning up against the Lycan, he wanted to be close to him, as close as possible.

As long as he was alive he didn't care, any pain he felt up here couldn't even compare to what he would've felt down there, in fact he could see the novelty of it now, bodily pain, emotional pain, it showed you that you were still alive, that you could still feel.

He never wanted to lose that, he wanted to feel, if he had died permanently there would've been so much he regretted not doing, he wouldn't make that mistake this time, he had a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Alek gave an amused hum.

"Remember that next time I sling you over my knee."

The Lycan dropped the sponge in the bath and reached over to pick up the Elf's bottle of shampoo.

"I will and I won't be making it easy for you."

He lathered a generous amount in the man's hair, humming softly as his fingers slid through his long chestnut locks and massaged his scalp.

He didn't care that doing this with his clothes on was ruining them. He was just enjoying the man's presence.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Normally Lycus would resent being treated like this, he wasn't a child who couldn't bathe himself, but this was nice, it felt so good and he was too tired to do it himself, if it were up to him he would collapse in bed covered in soot, reeking of sulphur.

"I just won't give you a reason to sling me over your knee."

He replied with a soft chuckle, Aleksandr couldn't punish him if he didn't misbehave, though knowing the Lycan he would do it for fun anyway.

The Elf gave a soft moan, tilting his head back to make it easier for Aleksandr, being clean was absolute bliss.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 pm

"You're a cocky, self-assured, stubborn Elf. It's only a matter of time before you do something worth punishing you over," he pointed out with a little grin.

It just wasn't in Lycus to behave perfectly.

Alek picked up the showerhead and began rinsing off the shampoo, soap and stubborn soot from Lycus' body, hand stroking over his skin to help brush some of the really stubborn soot away.

"Next time you go for a bath in soot, I'm not helping you clean it all off."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 pm

"I could behave properly if I wanted to...maybe."

He replied, pursing his lips slightly, that was a lie, he would never be a perfectly obedient Slave, Aleksandr could train him for decades and he would still misbehave sometimes, he couldn't help his nature.

"Good thing I don't intend to make a habit of it, it doesn't feel that pleasant.
Thank you for helping me down here, I appreciate it a lot."

He replied, he really was grateful, he was the one person he trusted enough to care for him like this and now he could curl up in his bed, he had never missed his bed so much in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Alek snorted.

"I'd have to see it to believe it."

He doubted he'd ever believe it. Lycus just wasn't capable of being well behaved. Ever. Even if his life depended on it.

Ah, bad thought.

When he was happy with the cleanliness of his Elf, he stepped back and picked up a towel, shaking it open for him.

"You don' need to thank me. I'd have done this even if you didn't want it."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Lycus pulled himself to his feet and stepped out of the bath, holding onto the wall for support as he wrapped the towel around his body and sat back down on the edge of the bath.

He wasn't injured but his body was drained, he was tired and his limbs simply refused to work until he had a proper rest.

"Didn't like seeing me all filthy?"

He replied with a cheeky little grin, if he wasn't such a tidy person he'd think about rocking up dirty simply to annoy him, but that wasn't going to happen, he didn't want to provoke the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

"Not when I'm not the direct cause of it."

If he had made the Elf dirty through an outdoor Session himself then he wouldn't mind cleaning him up like this afterwards.

But the Elf hadn't gotten dirty because of him forcing him to so he wasn't going to deal with it again.

Alek cupped the man's cheeks gently and coaxed him forwards to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Lycus dried himself off gently, rubbing the soft cloth over his damp skin.

He kissed the man back eagerly, his hands reaching up to stroke over his face, he kept wanting to touch the Lycan, just to prove to himself that he was still real, he was still here, he wasn't a hallucination.

He looked up at the man from his seated position, his eyes were bright and full of life, his hair was glossy and soft, his skin held colour, he looked healthy.

Lycus got to his feet and leaned up against Aleksandr, nuzzling his face in against the man's neck affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Alek nuzzled against the Elf in return, smiling softly.

He was here. No kicking or screaming or threatening. No corpses. He was just here. The two of them were here together and he couldn't be more pleased about that.

The Lycan tossed Lycus' towel aside and guided him, naked, towards his bed.

He didn't care if Lycus usually wore clothes in bed. Tonight he just wanted to feel him against him and know that he was real.

Alek shedded his clothes and left them on the floor, stretching out on the bed and bidding Lycus to join him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm

The sight of his bed had him purring, he'd happily lay in that bed with Aleksandr for days on end, right now he didn't care if he wore clothes or not, he just wanted to be warm and comfortable, curled up with his Lycan.

When Aleksandr sprawled out on the bed he crawled in after him eagerly, nestling in against his side, his arms wrapping around the man's torso, his head resting on his broad chest.

His hand stroked over the man's bare chest, gently caressing his muscles as he leaned up and kissed his throat softly, then his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Alek smiled when Lycus curled up against his chest.

This was what he wanted right now. To just lay with his lover and bask in his presence for the next few hours.

Or until his need for food grew too much that he would have to tear himself away from the man. A day, maybe two?

A soft purr sounded as Lycus kissed his throat, the purr continuing as he bent his head to kiss the Elf's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Being near the man made him feel safe, as if he kept near him nothing could harm him.

He kissed the man gingerly, his hand stroking through his hair and over his torso, caressing his chest and stomach.

Touch told him that this was real, he could feel the heat coming off of Aleksandr's skin, the pulse of his heart beating beneath his skin.

Being alive was something so many people took for granted, supernaturals more so, when you live for so long the idea of not existing any longer just doesn't dwell on your mind.

From now on the Elf was going to live his life more fully, he refused to deny himself any longer, if he wanted to lay with Aleksandr then he was going to do it, if he wanted to get stronger and better himself then he was going to.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Alek purred softly as Lycus's hands stroked over his muscular flesh.

Being with Lycus like this was nice. Gentle stroking of skin, their heat bleeding into each other making them both feel warm and safe.

He loved it.

The Lycan pulled his Elf closer and pressed his lips to Lycus' in a long, lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 pm

He loved this, so much, he wanted to be close to him and being able to do this without any hostility or stress was just what he needed.

The two of them had been through something horrific together, and even though they both wanted to forget all about it at least it pushed them closer together.

He moved closer when he was prompted to, cuddling up to him as close as he could get before kissing him back, his lips lingering and capturing the Lycan, keeping him close, in this moment he wanted to show him how he felt, words were great but actions were louder.

He lay up on top of the Lycan, it wasn't a show of dominance, it wasn't even sexual, he just wanted to have a much skin contact as possible, he wanted to be near him.

His hand stroked the man's jaw softly, his hand gently caressing him as he leaned down, peppering his neck with kisses as his arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

He purred softly, lips quirking upwards a little against the Elf's when he lay on top of him.

He knew this wasn't a sexual experience.

Alek wasn't aroused. He was just pleased. There was no hardened flesh on either of them. They were just glad to be together, touching each other, stroking and hugging and kissing.

They didn't need any more tonight.

Just to be close with each other.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

As he pulled back from the kiss his rubbed his nose affectionately against Aleksandr's.

Normally he wouldn't be so affectionate, so loving, but if there was ever a time for affection it was tonight, being close would heal them both, they would come to know that they were both there for one another.

His icy blue eyes trailed over the man, looking over his body completely, it was as if it was the first time he had truly looked at him. He wasn't holding himself back, he was allowing himself to really experience being near Aleksandr.

Leaning down he nuzzling against his chest, taking deep breaths as he took in the man's scent, savouring it and storing it in his memory.

Pressing forward the tip of his tongue lapped over the man's lips, tasting them, a soft purr rumbling in his chest as he took in all these little details.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Alek smiled softly.

This affectionate Lycus was a pleasant surprise. He had honestly thought that Lycus would push him away and blame him for this. He blamed himself for it.

He stroked the Elf's wet hair gently, brushing it out of his face as the Elf buried his face against his chest.

It was so strange seeing the man like this. He wanted to be close to him; wanted to hug and kiss and nuzzle against him.

His lips parted a little when the Elf's tongue traced them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Perhaps if Lycus knew the events leading to his death, or the act that killed him he may put some blame on Aleksandr, but he didn't know what had happened.

All he knew was that Alek was the reason that he was no longer in Hell, he had seen the man cry over him and fuss over him, getting protective if anyone got near him.

When the man's lips parted he kissed him then settled on his chest, cuddling up against him an yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 am

Alek held the man closer when he nuzzled against him and yawned.

Time for bed. Both of them were tired and they were in the perfect place to get some sleep.

They could do whatever they needed to do once they had gotten a good amount of sleep and had a good meal in the morning.

His fingers combed through Lycus' hair idly as he settled down, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding The Tomb
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: