Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Finding The Tomb

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 am

Alek padded through the forest on his way towards Lycus.

Perhaps now the Elf would be a little better behaved. If he begged him, he might even bring him towards the release he was sure he be desperate for after a few days with a toy pushed inside of him like that.

His steps faltered to a stop when he approached the area he had tied Lycus up in.

He could see the rotting body and the plants creeping up towards him.

No...

Alek dashed forwards, tearing at branches and grass as it curled closer to the body. His teeth and nails scraping at the ropes until the body slumped forwards into his arms. "Lycus! Lycus!" he yelled, shaking the body a little. This... this couldn't be real, could it? A sick joke played by the Elf?

Tears welled in his eyes.

It couldn't be a joke. Any body would have let off a smell as it rotted; even younger Elves. This Elf wasn't young as his body still smelt of the forest.

The tears streamed down his face as he pulled all the plants and rope from his body, leaving him laying against him completely naked.

"Ly..."

How could this have happened? He had been gone for a few days. He'd left him in the most uninhabited part of the forest. This was supposed to be a test of the man' endurance, not a murder attempt.

He picked the body up and dashed; towards the mansion. Through it.

He crashed into Belial's room, breaking the door as he did so. He didn't care about the door.

Alek laid Lycus down on the bed and turned to the Fallen sitting at his desk. "Bring him back. Bring him back!" There was a desperation in his tone that he'd never used before. His skin and clothes were stained with blood and his face with tears.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 am

Belial jumped out of his chair as soon as he had heard the man crash through the door.

The Fallen looked down at the bleeding mess on his bed, unless you knew this was Lycus you wouldn't be able to tell, the man's face had been torn up, his chest sliced to ribbons, even his legs were cut open.

"Holy shit..."

He muttered, of course he had seen far more gruesome things but never someone he cared about, he hadn't known the Elf well but seeing Aleksandr so desperate tugged at his heart strings.

"Alright."

He blurted out, it wouldn't be an easy task, his body was ruined and his soul had long since past on, it was easy when souls lingered on the body was intact.

"It's alright Alek, I'll get him for you."

He replied, the Lycan was a good friend to him, he could do this one thing for him.

The Fallen grabbed a book from his shelf and opened up to a page with a large hexagram drawn on it and unknown symbols.

Belial moved over to the bed, he had to take the Elf with him, without a body to put his soul in there was no way to get him back. Gently he scooped him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 am

Alek gave a low protective growl when Belial approached them.

Right now he was a feral mess. He was angry and sad and desperate all at once. It left him frazzled and easily provoked.

His snarls increased in volume when Belial touched his Elf.

He knew Belial was helping him, but that was his Elf. Right now he didn't want anyone to touch him. Not one person.

Silver eyes met with Belial's blazing purple as his hand grasped Belial's tightly in warning. Don't damage him. Don't do any more to the Elf's body.

"He needs to come back, Belial. he has to."

He was desperate. He didn't care what he had to give up to get him back, he needed the Elf to come back to him. Safe and alive. He needed him.

Slowly the Lycan let go of Belial's arm and slumped against the bed.

"Please bring him back," he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:02 am

He understood why Aleksandr was snarling at him, he would do the same thing if anything like this happened to one of his Slaves, he'd destroy who ever did it then rip Heaven or Hell apart to get them back.

"I'll get him back for you, no matter what, I'll return with him."

The Fallen promised, he was going to have to make a deal with who ever had claimed the Elf's soul to get it back from them, and if need be, slay them if they refused.

"Stay here Alek, I wont be long."

He promised as he started to chant softly beneath his breath, his eyes down cast on the Elf, in the blink of an eye they both vanished from sight and they were gone.

Seconds turned to minutes which seeped into hours, retrieving a soul from Hell was no easy task, not when it had been taken.

After little over four hours the Fallen appear, a loud crack sounding as he broke through the barrier of Hell and Earth, his large black wings spread out behind him, his clothing torn and skin coated in a thick layer of soot and ash.

However, curled up in his arms was the Elf, unconscious but breathing, his skin coated in black but he looked up harmed, curled up tightly in a ball.

Silently Belial stepped forward and placed Lycus down on the bed before collapsing into a nearby chair, panting softly in his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 am

"Thank you. Thank you."

Alek curled up on the bed as he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Four hours. In four hours, Asher had returned with Coilean from their walk. Asher had cleaned up the bloodstained sheets and left again, leaving Coilean with him. The two Lycan curled up on the bed together, waiting for their men to return from Hell.

Alek shot up when Belial appeared once more.

When he set the Elf on the bed, Alek pulled him into his arms.

"Gods, thank you, Belial. Thank you. I'm forever in your debt." He knew the implications of that and he accepted them wholly. If Belial needed anything he could provide, he'd help the Fallen immediately.

As Alek hugged his Elf, Coilean crawled to Belial's side and rested his head in his Master's lap, whimpering softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 am

"It's alright Alek, just take better care of him, Lucifer was not pleased that I was taking one of the oldest souls he had seen in a long while."

He replied, pursing his lips, the two of them had argued again but Belial had done a trade, giving the Fallen some of the souls he had stashed away in his personal chambers.

"I'm placing him under my protection, who ever did that to him will try again and getting him back a second time will be even harder."

He muttered, relaxing back in his chair, throwing off his tattered shirt as his wings slowly vanished.

Belial smiled down at Coilean and stroked the man's head softly.
"Not mad at me anymore?"
He asked softly as he leaned down and kissed the man on the head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 am

"I will." His voice was an absolute promise.

He would look after Lycus to the best of his ability. No more stupid mistakes like leaving him out in the forest. He was determined to keep the man safe now. Through anything that they went through.

Alek cuddled his Elf closer, burying his face in his hair as his tears begna to fall again.

He couldn't wait for Lycus to wake. There was so much he had to say.

Coilean whimpered softly as nuzzled closer to Belial, eyes sliding shut when his head was kissed. How could he stay mad at him after he had gone to Hell? He'd risked his life for his father. Coilean couldn't be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 am

Belial nodded softly, he believed the man, seeing the two of them it was clear to see how much Aleksandr cared for the Elf, enough to make a deal with a Fallen Angel to get him back from Hell.

Leaning over he pulled the tail from Coilean's backside gently before removing his collar, he needed the man's help, not the help of a puppy.

"Coilean help me into the bath, I wanna get all this soot off me and fall into bed."

He muttered, Belial was tired, rightly so, it took a lot of energy to get to Hell, even more to get back, last time he had done it, he had just collapsed on the floor.

He gripped onto the Lycan's shoulder and slowly made his way into the bathroom, Aleksandr needed some time alone with Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:29 am

The Elf lay curled up in the Lycan's lap, his ash coated body laying motionless but breathing against him.

A soft, barely audible whine left his lips, the tiniest movements of his fingers and toe occurring in his half aware state.

He knew someone was holding onto him, he didn't know who.
The sound of screaming and roaring had silenced, he didn't know where he was or how he got here.

The Elf's eyes flickered beneath their closed lids, completely disorientated.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

Coilean gave a soft groan when his tail removed.

No matter how often the tail was put in and removed, the experience felt strange. It was more pleasurable than painful now but he still didn't much enjoy the experience.

He Lycan stood and helped his Master into the Bathroom.

Alek pulled his Elf closer when the door shut behind his son and his Master.

"Come on, Ly," he breathed, burying his face deeper in the Elf's hair.

He needed him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 am

Slowly the man's eyes slid open and he looked around in complete confusion, his mouth opened to talk but his throat was parched and sore so it slowly slid shut.

His eyes eventually looked up at Aleksandr, his brows drew together slightly as he looked up at him, was he hallucinating? Was someone playing a cruel trick on him?

He didn't understand what has happening, he went to move but winced softly, his body ached as such he lay still up against him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am

Alek bowed his head to kiss the Elf deeply when his blue eyes lifted to meet his silver.

It felt so good to see his eyes after seeing the state of his body when he first found him. Alek had always loved his eyes. Always.

"S 'agapó," he muttered softly, the tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"S 'agapó, Lycus, S 'agapó."

He pulled the Elf closer. "S 'agapó kai lypámai tóso."

I love you and I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 am

"Cruel daímonas , me ton ánthro̱po pou agapó̱ na me vasanísoun peraitéro̱."

He muttered in a hoarse croak, his lips pursing as tears began to stream down his face.

This wasn't fair, were they letting him see hallucinations of Aleksandr only to tear them away from him?

He took in a shaky breath, he wanted to go home, home to Aleksandr, the real Aleksandr.

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 am

"Trópon sklirís , symfonó me , allá eímai akóma énas Lykánthropos pros to parón," he murmured with a weak chuckle.

He had done some cruel, malicious things in the past. He'd no doubt he'd be going to Hell. Perhaps he'd become a Demon when he did rather that become a tortured soul. Continue to be malicious long after his death.

Alek stroked his Elf's cheeks gently, wiping away tears and smearing soot over his face.

He bent to kiss the Elf again.

"Eísai spíti, Lýkos. Archikí mazí mou. Lypámai polý."

You're home, Lycus. Home with me. I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 am

"Archikí̱ selída, Pó̱s?"

He muttered, looking up at the man, swallowing thickly, he looked like Alek, smelled like him, even spoke just like him.

Was he truly back? If so how did he get here, there were ways but none he knew of that Aleksandr had access to.

He kissed the man back, this tasted like Alek, everything about him was perfect, it was really him.

"Mou éleipses , énio̱sa san tóso kairó ."

He added, coughing softly as his hand reached up to touch the man's cheek, stroking it, smearing soot across his face.

I missed you, it felt like so long.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Poúlisa ti thélisí mou na Belial. Ó, ti zitá apó ména tha gínei."

It was a high price, but something he'd pay again in a heartbeat to get Lycus back. He'd sell everything he had to bring Lycus back to him.

"Mou éleipses, polý."

His eyes slid shut when Lycus' hand stroked over his cheek, tears spilling from his closed eyes, cutting through the soot on his face and the Elf's hand.

"Ítan pára polý kairó. Poté den tha symveí xaná." He wasn't going to leave Lycus like that again. Ever. He'd keep the Elf safe. As safe as he possibly could now. That would never happen again. He wouldn't be able to handle seeing his body like that again. Cold and lifeless and rotting...

I missed you, too

It was too long. It'll never happen again
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:24 am

Belial? The one who grabbed him, the Angel with the black wings, he remembered seeing him for a moment, he was carrying a mangled corpse, his corpse, then he blacked out and woke up here.

With his brows furrowed he brushed the tears off of Aleksandr's cheeks, he didn't want to see the man cry, perhaps he had, many years ago, but not anymore.

Lycus tried to remember what happened, Aleksandr came into his room, told him he was leaving for the mainland and that he had to follow him.

He remembered walking through the forest, then he remembered pain, immense amount of pain, he was blind, he couldn't see.

The Elf winced, groaning as he clutched his head as it throbbed.
"I. .. Den thymámai ..."

He muttered softly, bits were missing in his mind, small yet important parts were absent.

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:30 am

"Min prospathísete na."

He didn't want either of them remember it. What he did remember would haunt him for the rest of his life. Any more that he remembered could haunt him even more.

Alek didn't want him straining himself to remember such a horrible act.

"Eísai spíti. Edó mazí mou tóra. Aftó eínai to móno pou metráei." Anything else was unimportant. Right now all that mattered was that Lycus was in his arms.

"As sas metaférei píso sto domátió sas kai na sas párei katharisteí. Tha doúme éna cháos," he tutted softly like a mother would do if her child had rolled around in mud. He'd take Lycus back to his room, bathe him then curl up with him in bed.

________
Don't try to

You're home. Here with me now. That's all that counts

Let's take you back to your room and get you cleaned up. You look a mess
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 am

He nodded gently, if it was that bad that his mind that pushed it away then he didn't want to know, he didn't want to remember how he died or what Hell had been like, he experience it for a small while and that was enough.

He was home, home with Alek, that was all he wanted, nothing else mattered right now.

The Elf shook his head, his arms wrapping around the man.
"Mi̱n me afí̱seis sto do̱mátió mou kai móno , óchi apópse , se parakaló̱."
Lycus' words came out as a plea, he felt like a child afraid of the dark again.

Except now the monster in the dark was very real and it had captured him once already.

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:46 am

"Egó den tha."

It felt strange talking to the man like his protective mother. It made it feel more intimate doing so in Greek.

They hadn't spoke to each other in Greek in millennia.

The Lycan slid his arms under the Elf and stood, carrying him bridal style.

"Thank you, Belial. What you've done for me is much appreciated. If you ever need help with anything, I am more than willing to provide my assistance."

He nuzzled against Lycus and padded towards the door. "As sas párei katharisteí," he cooed affectionately. He wanted to get Lycus cleaned up and in bed. They both needed a good amount of sleep after what had happened to the Elf. It had been an emotional experience.

He carried the Elf through the hallways of the mansion, growling at anyone that dared to look at them for too long, kicking the Elf's bedroom door shut behind him and padding into the bathroom, depositing Lycus on the toilet before moving to turn the bath on.

_____
I won't

Let's get you cleaned up
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am

A small smile graced his lips at the Lycan's promise, he wasn't going to leave him tonight, he didn't want to be away from him any time soon.

Belial may have been the one to come and get him but it was Aleksandr who had bargained with him to get him back.

For once the Elf buried his pride as his arms wrapped around the man, nestling in against the side of his neck as he was carried, even if he wanted to walk, he currently didn't have the strength.

"Thank you."

The Elf muttered at the bathroom door, he could hear men on the other side talking, the Fallen must be inside washing up as well.

He nuzzled back against Alek and held onto him tighter, his hands stroking through the back of his hair softly, nodding at the offer of bathing, he wanted to wash all of this away, and more than that he wanted to drink the cold water as it poured generously from the tap.

Lycus didn't even seem to care as people looked at them as they walked through the halls, he had Aleksandr, what more could he want right now.

The Elf sat down on the toilet, his hand running over his chest, stomach and then finally his face, everything was where it was suppose to be, he didn't look like that corpse anymore, he was alright now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 am

When the bath was drawn, he stood and moved over to kneel in front of Lycus.

He felt like one of the men's old Slaves. One of his bathhouse Slaves. It amused him that now, after so many years, he finally felt like the man's Slave and yet he didn't. He felt much closer to Lycus emotionally.

He was his lover more than anything else.

Alek leaned up to kiss the Elf deeply, purring softly as he did so, stroking over his thighs gently.

He stood and picked the Elf up again, setting him gently in the bath and perching on the edge.

The Lycan stroked Lycus' cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 am

He kissed the man back deeply, soot covered hands stroking the Lycan's neck softly.

Lycus gave a soft sigh of relief as he was lowered into the water, it felt so good, his skin felt too dry, like he had been without water for weeks, he had been exposed to such heat that is soft skin felt course, though that quickly faded as the water lapped at him.

He looked up at the Lycan with a small smile on his lips, leaning into the touched on his cheek, his piercing blue eyes were full of life again, despite the ash which quickly washed off of him he looked healthy, just extremely worn.

He turned the tap onto the coldest setting and cupped his slightly clean hands catching the water eagerly and taking in mouthful after mouthful, sating his thirst and quenching his parched throat.

Turning off the tap he lay back in the water which was quickly turning grey.
"Ennooúsa af̱tó pou eípa prin , s 'agapó̱ Aleksandr , nomízo̱ óti pánta ."
He muttered, his voice sounding much more like it usually did.

Aleksandr Trabukos

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 am

Alek gave a soft chuckle as Lycus gulped mouthful after mouthful of water.

Perhaps he should have stopped off at the kitchen first to get Lycus a drink. He didn't want him to go without anything to drink.

"Kai s 'agapó pára polý."

Alek picked up a sponge and ran clean water from the tap over it.

"Kathíste epáno."

He began wiping the sponge over Lycus' soot-covered back gently.

Sit up
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

He sat up when instructed to, purring softly as the sponge swept over his body, it felt so good to be cleaned, he felt filthy as if the events from the last few days still lingered on his skin.

As Aleksandr scrubbed him he began sweeping his hands through the length of his hair, trying to softly strip the dirt from it.

The Elf still had questions, he wanted to know what had happened to him, he had died, how? Was it an accident or had someone purposely tried to harm him?

But those could wait, he didn't want to think about it right now, all he wanted to do was get clean and curl up in bed with his Lycan, then when he woke he was able to move around he was going to head into town purchase his favorite meal and sprawl out on the lawn, thanking the Gods he was alive, better yet, thank Aleksandr and Belial that he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding The Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding The Tomb   Finding The Tomb Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding The Tomb
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: