Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Is There A Way?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Belial's eyes slid shut for a moment as Aleksandr's hand slid around his throat, slowly his heart beat stopped, as did his breathing, both were things he didn't actually need to do, breathing was more a force of habit from living around human than an actually necessity and unlike mortals, he had full control over every aspect of his body, after all, Belial's truest form was a spirit, a spectral being, not a solid form.

When his eyes opened he looked back up at the Lycan, his signature purple gaze replaced by the darkest of black.

"I've had my wings torn from my back and been thrown down through the Earth where demons feasted upon me until I rose up and enslaved them, I lived for millenia in Hell where the pain in constant and undying.

I've been exorcised more times then I can count, nearly having my soul torn apart, I've been sealed away and set on fire, buried and crucified.

If you think you can cause me true pain Aleksandr than you have a lot to live up to."

He replied with a sick smirk as he gripped the Lycan's wrist and ripped it away from his throat, toppling the man over so they were laying on the ground, Belial pinning him down.

"I think I can handle you perfectly fine, the real question is..."

Belial vanished off of the Lycan, disappearing then reappearing on the bed in the Fallen's female form, her chest exposed and the sweatpants he had been wearing now far too large and draping over her lap.

"Do you think you can handle me?"

She asked, her head tilting to the side as she gazed down at the man on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

"Quite a feat," he purred as Belial listed what had happened to him in the past.

A lot, most certainly. Did he think he could top that? Most probably not. But he wasn't planning on bringing the Fallen just pain. Belial was in for a Hell of a lot of different sensations that would all roll into one Session.

How long would that Session last?

Days, weeks? The entirety of Mating season and more?

He wasn't sure. He definitely knew it wouldn't be over any time soon after it had begun. Alek wanted to prolong that.

The Lycan grunted when he was forced to the floor, smirking up at the Fallen.

This was getting much more interesting than what he had come to the man for.

His head tilted back when he disappeared from above him and started talking from her spot on her bed.

His tongue trailed over his lip slowly as he moved to push himself to his feet.

He advanced on her slowly, staring down at her silently for a moment.

Alek reached forwards, stroking over her sides gently before his fingers pinched her nipples harshly, nails piercing flesh. Blood rolled down over her breasts and stomach and soaked into her pants as he tugged her upwards into a violent kiss by her nipples. He bit at her lips and tongue until blood filled both of their mouths.

The Lycan pulled back, tongue tracing the path of a rivulet of blood that had streaked down her chin.

"I'm sure I can handle you, Belial."

He gave her nipples a sharp tug again, tearing at the already broken skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Belial hissed softly as her nipples were abused but stood obediantly as she was yanked up, kiss, groaning as the taste of her blood filled both of their mouths, even she could admit that her blood tasted damn good.

When he tugged at her nipples again she grabbed him and pushed him down onto the bed, sitting up on top of him.

"This could be really fun."

She purred, licking the blood from her lips with a smile, her hands smoothing over the torn open nipples which healed almost instantly.

"I can control every part of me to fulfill your desires, if you want me to bleed quickly I can, want me to heal instantly I can, or my wounds could stay open for hours.

Perhaps we could even work through some of the fantasizes I'm sure you have swirling around that sadistic little head of yours."

She replied, her form changing again as she slowly took on the appearance of Aleksandr's Elf, Lycustheos, his long chestnut hair flowing over the both of them, blood staining his chest.

"I wouldn't even ask for anything in return, it's been too long since someone was truly rough with me."

Belial replied, his voice perfectly matching that of Lycus'.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

He sat down when he was pushed, hands gripping her thighs when she straddled him.

He purred softly as she murmured in his ear, telling him what she could do. What a Session with her could be like.

He bit sharply into her throat, drinking down her blood greedily, pulling back roughly, watching skin tear without a care for what could happen to her. She was the perfect bedpartner for him. He could treat her as roughly as he wanted without her keeling over and dying.

Alek could live out every fantasy he had ever had through her and still she would come out of it unharmed.

When her appearance changed, Alek's hands fisted tightly in the Fallen's now chestnut hair.

He dragged Belial across the bed by his hair, forcing him to bend over the bed with his legs spread, hand fisting tightly in his hair, pushing his face against the covers as he tore the sweatpants over his hips.

His free hand tore at his slacks until his arousal was free and he smeared his fingers in the blood dripping from his mouth and over his neck, forcing three blood-stained fingers into his entrance roughly.

"I want nothing but you. Male or female, you will take no other form but the ones I have seen you in the past. No Lycus. No Zakhar. No one but yourself," he growled in his ear, biting onto it sharply as he pulled his fingers from him and thrust into him roughly.

He didn't want to confuse fantasy with reality. Fucking Belial as Lycus could bleed into his Sessions with Lycus in the future and he could lose control and treat him like he had treated Belial.

He couldn't afford that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Belial moaned as her skin was torn into, this was perfect, the two of them held no intimate affections for one another, what they did together was purely to sate the other and emotions didn't have to come into it, no one could be upset over what happened in their sessions.

He groaned a he was forced down, his hands bundling in the blankets as Aleksandr held him down, his backside perfectly presented for the man.

The Fallen winced as he was entered so roughly but pushed back on the fingers eagerly as he was scolded.

Those growled words had shivers spreading through his body, this was blissful, a strong sadistic man laying over him.

Another moan tore from his lips as Alek thrust into him, seemed he didn't appreciate this new form of him.

"Yes Master."

He replied in a whimper, looking up at Aleksandr as he was pounded into, he couldn't resist saying that as he stayed in Lycus' appearance, he wondered if the Elf was calling him Master yet, he highly doubted it.

"Sorry Master."

He moaned in the Elf's voice before shifting around him, taking on his male form as he was fucked from behind.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Alek lashed out with a hard slap when Belial spoke in Lycus' form.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it immediately. Do not continue to play around," he growled in warning, tugging Belial's hair back until his back was arched uncomfortably, still thrusting viciously into him.

He expected to be obeyed down to the last word.

Belial knew what a good Master expected of their slaves. Alek wouldn't tolerate anything less.

"From now on I expect you to call me Master after everything you say. Your speech is for me and me alone when we're together."

His nails scraped down over Belial's neck and chest, leaving behind deep scratches that bled profusely.

"Do you understand, little whore?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yes Master, I wont misbehave again Master."

He replied in an uncomfortable groan as he arched his back as far as he could to relieve the pulling on his hair,

Alek was strict, even now when they weren't even in a session he was in full control, well, as much as someone could control Belial.

He groaned as he was thrust into as his skin cut open, the feeling of his blood seeping from his body sending shivers down his spine.

He was being cut open and punished but a small grin was still present on his lips, it was fun riling Aleksandr up, he didn't like it when he pretended to be Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm

"You better not."

If Belial misbehaved again, he'd get a punishment far beyond being fucked without much preparation.

"I'm going to fuck you until I come then leave you there. Whichever of your Slaves returns to this room first gets to lick the semen from your ass. I hope they enjoy it as much as you do," he purred softly. "I want that Slave to come to me personally tomorrow and thank me for letting them taste my semen."

"If I don't get one of your Slaves at my door tomorrow, semen is all you'll be eating while I take you in Session."

All the Fallen would taste for potentially weeks would be semen, sweat and blood.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

A little smirk pulled at his lips at the Lycan's next order, he wondered who would come home first, how they would react to his demand of them to lick out his ass then head over to Aleksandr's.

They would be expected to do so without question, it was one order he considered following outside of session purely because he was intrigued about the results.

"They will come to you without delay, Master."

He promised, panting as the man pounded into him, it had been so long since he had been properly dominated, calling someone else Master for once was a strange felling, but not all bad.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm

"Good."

He smirked as he bit into the man's neck again, tearing through skin eagerly.

"I might even fuck them myself and send them back to you so you can lick my semen from their ass," he purred softly.

Even if it was Asher that came to him as a woman, it'd be her ass that he'd use.

He'd make a point of making it very obvious that he'd used the Fallen's Slave for his own pleasure.

"Wouldn't you love to lick Master's come from your Slave?" he purred in Belial's ear, giving a soft breathy moan at the end.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

He groaned as his neck was torn into, it held pain to it but the pleasure of having his skin pierced was even more powerful.

"I'd savor every last drop, licking my lips and purring as I did so, just tasting you would make me hard for you Master."

He replied with a soft moan, Belial was a highly sexual creature and that was clearly showing, even as a Slave he could rile up his Master with only words, work them up until they were pining for him.

He was highly well versed in the art of seduction.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Alek's lips curled into a little smirk.

"Dirty, needy little whore."

His hand slapped the man's ass, leaving a blazing red print on his cheek. "Do you get hard at the thought of every man that fucks you here?"

His hand slid up and he smirked as he pushed a finger inside the man alongside his arousal. A second finger followed soon after the first and he continued to thrust both his fingers and his arousal eagerly into Belial.

He wanted the man to feel well used by the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 pm

He groaned as he was slapped and arched his back again, presenting his ass perfectly for the Lycan as he fucked him.

"Men, women, who ever is worthy of fucking me, Master."

So few people interested him enough to let them dominate him, not that he was opposed to being fucked, more that he didn't want to bend over for every person who boasted about being a good fuck.

His hips rolled and thrust back onto Aleksandr eagerly, more so when the fingers were added into him, his backside stretched deliciously over him and he wanted more, he really wanted to be abused.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Alek snorted softly at the answer.

Belial really was a little whore. His little whore at the minute. Belial wasn't bending over for anyone but him.

"I wonder what people at your club would think if they saw this. You're well known for being a dominant, yes? How would they react to seeing you act like someone's dirty little slut? Perhaps I should take you to the Club on collar rather than Lycus."

It would be amusing to see.

Alek groaned softly as his body warmed slightly in the beginning of release.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

A smirk pulled at the fallen's lips as Aleksandr spoke.

"You'd shock many of them, many would love to see me on my knees, they would idolize you.
Others hold me in high esteem, they would resent you.
After what happened last time none of them would dare say a word, one way or another, Master."

He panted as he thrust back against the Lycan, moving faster and harder on his hands an knees, having everyone at the club see him at Aleksandr's mercy would be a beautiful sight, he had never gone there as a submissive before.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Alek smirked softly.

"We'll definitely have you go there with you collared at some point." He'd love to see the shocked and resentful expressions and hear what people had to say about it.

"I'd fuck you on stage for everyone to see. Perhaps even let other people have you," he chuckled softly. He doubted Belial would agree to that.

The Lycan groaned softly against the back of the Fallen's neck.

He could feel his release drawing closer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"They'd die before they had the chance to enter me, Master."

He replied, he wasn't opening his ass to the public regardless of what Aleksandr ordered, the Lycan was a special case as far as letting him fuck him went.

If Alek allowed everyone in the club to have a turn it would only take a few people dropping dead before everyone else returned to their seats.

The Fallen began to move faster as the man groaned, thrusting himself back against him roughly, really letting the Lycan ride him hard.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Alek gave another chuckle at the answer.

"Would you kill your Slaves fuck you if I told them to fuck you? Or would you let them?" he asked, pausing occasionally in his speech to moan or pant softly.

Alek's hands gripped Belial's hips tightly, stilling him as he began thrusting into him hard once more, groaning loudly at the feeling.

He was fucking him harder and faster than he had ever fucked anyone before. He was finally letting himself go slightly and he loved the feeling of it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"They are not your Slaves to command and will do as I tell them, Master."

If their fun started to effect his claim on his Slaves then it was over and he would have Aleksandr on his knees in a heart beat, the Lycan was fucking him because he was letting him, Belial had not, and could not be over powered.

Belial gripped the sheets as Aleksandr began to move, it had been too long since someone had really fucked him hard, he groaned loudly as tried to keep himself still.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Even as an acting Slave, he kept his control over his Slaves.

Belial was a good Master. Alek was impressed.

The Lycan bit sharply into Belial's shoulder again, grunting loudly as he came inside the man. he continued to thrust inside the Fallen until he had come down from the high of release.

His teeth slid out of Belial's skin and he stepped back, pulling his slacks up and tucking his shirt back into them.

"I expect one of your Slaves in my room by tomorrow morning. Stay in that position until they've cleaned out up."

Alek leaned down to bite one of the Fallen's cheeks sharply until blood spilled down over his thigh.

"I appreciate your help. Good night Belial."

The Lycan turned to walk from the room with no further words to the man laid out on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Belial could feel the hot liquid filling him and he couldn't help but groan softly, purring loudly as his skin was torn open.

He lay on the bed with his ass in the air and his chest pressed down against the mattress, he was going to have to lay like this until someone came home which in all honesty shouldn't be all that long.

"You're welcome, good night Master."

He replied as the man walked out, when he was gone the Fallen chuckled to himself, that had been fun, he was going to need to be sated now, the Lycan had left him yearning.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Nearly an hour after Alek left the Fallen's room, Coilean crawled up the hallway.

Asher had remembered something important that she had to go do and had sent Coilean back to Belial's room alone.

He pushed open the door and crawled in, pushing it shut behind him, taking a moment to be a little more human than he should be to unclip his leash and hang it up in its rightful place before padding towards his bed.

He paused when he caught side of his Master leaning over the bed.

Coilean gave a soft, confused whine as he sat down to watch the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Belial had almost fallen asleep in that position and instead lay there dozing slightly until the door opened, at the sound of Coilean's whine he couldn't help but chuckle to himself, brilliant.

He was going to send Coilean to his father's room to thank him for letting him taste his come.

"Coilean, up on the bed, I've made a mess of myself and need you to clean me up, do a good job and I'll play with you."

He muttered as he arched his back, stretching with a satisfied groan.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Coilean blinked at the absurdity of the order.

If he cleaned up his Master, he'd get touched. Okay, the order wasn't that absurd, but it felt strange.

Coilean rarely got touched in a sexual way. He was more of a pet than a fuckmutt, though occasionally Asher or Belial himself would relieve him of his sexual frustrations. But that had happened earlier today. It was unheard of for it to happen twice in one day.

Why was he complaining about it?

The Lycan climbed up onto the bed then paused.

Did he want him to wipe it off or...? He gave a soft whine, waiting for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:51 pm

"Lick it up."

He instructed pressing his backside up higher, insisting that the man lick him clean.

This was what Aleksandr had instructed so he was going to make Coilean do it, he could only wonder how the man would react to seeing his son on the other side of the door in the morning.

It was going to be very amusing to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Is There A Way?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: