Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Is There A Way?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Is There A Way? Empty
PostSubject: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:44 am

Alek traced the carved runes on the door, brows furrowing slightly.

He knew they were wards against something but he didn't know what specifically. It made him curious. What did someone as powerful as Belial have to ward off?

He was here on a mission. He didn't have time to be thinknig about carvings.

Alek gave two quick raps to the door.

"Belial, its Aleksandr. Do you have time to talk?"

Last edited by Alpha Aleksandr on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Belial had just had a rather intense session with all three of his Slaves and lay sprawled out naked on his bed.

Asher and Coilean had gone out for a walk and Zakhar was down in the garden reading.

When he heard the knock at the door he pulled himself up to sit with a groan, shrugging on some loose sweatpants which hung low on his hips.

Walking over he ran a hand through his hair, neatening it as he opened the door for Aleksandr, the smell of sex constantly lingered in his room and he knew the man would be able to smell it strongly.

"Evening Aleksandr, of course I have time, come in."

He motioned, allowing the man to walk in before closing the door and opening a window, sitting down on a soft leather chair closest to it, pulling up a second one for the Alpha.

Belial reached over to his bedside table and grabbed a packet of cigarettes, placing one between his lips. He didn't want all the ancient texts which filled his room to smell of smoke, as such only did so near the window.

"It's unlike you to come visit me, what's the occasion?"
He asked with a little smirk, completely comfortable sitting in front of him like this with a vast amount of his body exposed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm

The smell of sex in the room was so thick that he couldn't recognise his son's scent over it.

He took a seat in the offered chair, one let crossing over the other.

"Do I need an occasion to visit you?" He arched a brow.

Perhaps visiting Belial just for social interaction occasionally from now on would be something he should invest his time in. He enjoyed the Fallen's company.

"What do you know of Elven powers?" he asked, leaning forwards in his seat as he waited on Belial's answer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:10 pm

"Most people need a reason to visit me so don't worry, it won't offend me."

He replied with a chuckle, at least he enjoyed the Lycan's company, his room was that far away from everything, it was meant to deter people from visiting without a reason.

"Elven powers? Quite a lot, I was around when the first Elves began to roam the woods after all, care to be more specific?"

He asked, no doubt he was asking about this because of Lycustheos though he didn't quite understand why.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

"Is there a way to dull or block an Elf's powers for a short period of time?"

He was better of cutting right to the chase.

He was getting annoyed with the Elf's barrier flaring up every time he didn't like something. He wanted to put an end to that happening and the only way he could think of was to cap his powers somehow.

And who better to come to for advice than one of the oldest and most knowledgeable men on Earth?

He just hoped Belial had a good answer for him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 pm

"Elves have their vulnerabilities, granted they are not as well known as silver is for Lycans and the sun is for Vampires, but they do exist.

Elves draw all their power from the Earth so cutting them off from that is difficult, since we are surrounded by woodlands, unless you want to lock him in the dungeon for a week until he weakens but that could do serious harm to an Elf as old as yours.

The best and easiest way to block out his power is to poison him."
He replied, looking over to gauge the Lycan's reaction to his suggestion.

"That sounds worse than it is I assure you."

He added, standing up to find a book on his shelf, smiling a he plucked one up.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

He pursed his lips at the mention of poison.

He didn't like the sound of that.

Poisoning Lycus. No, he definitely didn't like the sound of that. It would take a lot to convince him to poison his Elf.

Sounded worse than it was? Alek arched a brow enquiringly. "Oh? How so?"

He wanted to know how poisoning his Elf sounded worse than it actually was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 pm

"Brugsmansia, more commonly known as the Angel's trumpet, it's a toxic, highly hallucinogenic plant, they are not hard to find so you can imagine why Elves would keep their effects a secret.

With a few plants it wouldn't be hard to take down an entire tribe of Elves, even within the woods."

He replied, turning his book to a page showing a large picture of the plant and handing it to Aleksandr.

"The effects on a human are rather nasty, as you can read for yourself, but for an Elf it does something entirely different.

The seeds are odorless and tasteless, ingesting the seeds or flower could leave an Elf practically paralyzed for days.

Of course I'm not suggesting you feed them to him, just being near them is enough, say you had a few seeds in your pocket, the toxicity would fill the air without him noticing, it would block all of his powers without physically harming him, at worst he may feel dizzy and tired if exposed to them for too long.

Embedding them in a collar is also an option, it would stop all powers completely, being that close to him would leave no room for his magic to escape."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Alek's eyes turned down to the book once he had taken it from the Fallen's hands.

He listened intently as he read through the passages written on the page, silver eyes following the page down before settling on the picture.

He had seen that plant before. Hundreds of times. And it affected Elves like that? He hadn't known that. How interesting... The man's fingers traced over the design slowly.

"I just need to expose him to them in close range?"

His eyes flickered up to Belial.

That was easy enough.

"And it would nullify his powers completely?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"Yes."

He replied, nodding softly as he sat back down in his chair, crossing his legs over one another.

"It doesn't nullify them, it traps them, he will feel completely normal and wont realise that he doesn't have his power until he actually tries to use them.

The toxicity in the air traps the magic inside of his own body not allowing it to extend beyond that, since he will be breathing in the fumes he will be unable to use his powers for about an hour after the seeds have been removed as the toxins leave his respiratory system."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

"I see..."

It wouldn't be difficult to get a hold of the seeds. And if they were odourless, it would be easy enough to keep them around to use against Lycus.

"Thank you, Belial. Your help has been most helpful."

He gave the Fallen a grateful smile as he closed the book and set it in his lap.

He'd have a chance at having Lycus without worry about those barriers yet.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:07 pm

"You're welcome Alek, I'd still like to see Lycustheos bound up on stage at my club so if there is anything further I can do to aid you in taming him then I am more than willing to help."

He replied with a small smirk, seeing that man bound up on stage crying out would be a beautiful thing, something he definitely wanted to indulge in, and if he had a chance of sampling him for himself then he was very interested in helping Aleksandr.

"I hope you two had made progress? Guessing from you questions it is safe to assume that he is being a bit of a handful?"

He asked, he could see how the Elf would be a struggle to deal with for someone no well versed in magic.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Alek gave a low chuckle. "Perhaps you shall see it in the distant future."

He doubted Lycus would be letting him take him to such a club any time soon. It would take a long time to take him as a Slave; even longer to train him to tolerate other people watching him.

"We have."

They had made a lot of progress. He was both shocked and impressed with what they had managed. "He is more willing to allow me to dominate him. I even caught himself preparing himself for me not so long ago."

The Lycan sighed softly. "He is a handful but time will make him easier to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"I would be a beautiful sight seeing the two of you up there, with how well you trained Zakhar I'd love to see how you work with your Slaves."

Seeing Aleksandr in action was definitely worth waiting for, more so when you saw the man he was dominating.

"Preparing himself? Now that is a good sign, what ever it is you're doing it seems to be working well for you, soon he'll be at your feet begging for it."

He replied with a soft chuckle, a grin spreading across his lips.

"Time makes everyone easier to deal with, it's all about knowing what they want and what they are willing to do for it."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

"When he's ready, I'll take him to your club and you can see first hand how I work with my Slaves."

He wouldn't push Lycus before he thought he was ready.

Alek smirked. "Yes, he is well on his way to becoming a good obedient Slave. He just needs more time." And then he'd have the man begging at his feet. He'd enjoy seeing that.

"As I'm finding out with Lycus. I know what he wants. I'm just trying to find the best way of using that as incentive to submit to me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 pm

"Of course there is not rush, there is no point putting unnecessary stress on a Slave, nothing good comes out of it and at such a vital time in his submission you don't want to push to far and have him withdrawing."

He replied, it had seen it so many times before, people would come to the club, the Slave would freak out and they would never be seen there again.

"I'm sure you will come up with something, if he is already preparing himself for you then that is quite a large revelation, shows that he wants it at least.

I take it that he hasn't submitted many times in the past or is he just stubborn?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Alek gave a nod. He knew this. He had made that mistake in the distant past. He wouldn't be making it again.

Once more he nodded. "I've got a few ideas floating in my head. Nothing solid yet, though." He'd have to sit down and think over his plans very carefully.

He couldn't overlook anything. He needed a perfect plan to get Lycus to submit to him.

He'd have to start thinking his plans over seriously in the near future.

"A little of both."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 pm

"A stubborn, prideful Elf with little experience being submissive."

Belial chuckle softly and shook his head.
"Sounds like you have your hands more full than I do with your one Slave compared to my three.

I must admit I don't envy you in that department, training a Slave is rewarding but it is so taxing, the frustration gets to me."

He added, breaking in Coilean had been fun for some parts but most of it was painful and infuriating, he didn't want to have to go through that again anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

"My hands are very full with him."

He smirked. He'd let Belial's mind supply the double meaning behind that.

"That I probably do." Zakhar had been trained well as his Slave. Asher seemed to be very well trained. He didn't know about Belial's Pet. Having such well trained people under your command came at the price of putting a lot of effort into training them.

"That is why I have never tried more than one Slave at a time. Any more than one and I wouldn't be able to cope. You're mad for keeping three. How do you manage all of them at the same time?"

He couldn't get his head around the idea of three Slaves at once. It was a near impossible feat in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Belial couldn't help but laugh softly at the Lycan's words, the more he spoke to Aleksandr the more amusing he became.

"Having more than one is a difficult job, more so when you have to deal with all of them having quite high sexual appetites.

However three is quite easy to maintain when they are all very close to one another, they are more than happy to take care of each others needs, which is a good thing with Mating season coming up, I'll have my hands full with Zakhar.

I try not to favor one over the others but during Mating season they know I will be caring for him primarily, he is my Mate after all, he needs me then more than ever."

He did try give them all the same one on one time, but Mating with Zakhar was something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Belial let his Slaves pleasure each other?

How strange. Alek didn't like the idea of that himself. When he had a Slave, he wanted to know exactly what happened; how much time they spent pleasuring themselves, if they came or not.

When a Slave was with someone else, they could do things together that Alek didn't approve of.

"Taking a Lycan as a Mate..." Alek snorted softly.

"That seems to be a new craze sweeping over the mansion at the moment." It was a dangerous craze. Lycan were highly sexualised beings and Mating Season with them was a fierce trial. Lots of people were killed during Mating Season.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"Well technically he took me as a Mate, I objected to it in the beginning for some rather obvious reasons but after a while I failed to see the point on holding back.

Do you disagree with everyone who have taken Lycans as mates? By your reaction it seems to evoke some distaste."

Belial of course knew the dangers of having a close relationship with a Lycan, dangers he himself didn't have to worry about but he did wonder, just how long would it be until someone in the coven died because of it.

Mating season was brutal, look at a Lycan's mate the wrong way and you'd be lucky if you died a fast death. Try to take another Lycan's mate and you'd better pray for death and even more common was the event where a Lycan accidentally killed their own mate.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 pm

"I have had rather a few unsavoury experiences centred around Lycan's mating."

Including but not limited to Giacinto, Coilean and a large amount of women in his earlier past. He held few positive emotions for Mating.

He'd prefer to live in a world without it.

"I do not disagree with the emotion behind people willingly taking Lycan Mates. My sour thoughts come with the act of Mating itself."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Belial chuckled softly and nodded, he knew what Aleksandr was speaking about fairly well, despite his absence he had been keeping tabs on a certain female Vampire for all those years.

"You don't like losing yourself in the thralls of passion? Personally that is one of my favourite things about Lycans, they do make such passionate lovers, granted things can get a little violent and that could be a deterrent for those how can actually die."

He added with a small laugh, flicking his hair out of his face as he lay back in his chair.

"I suppose you wont be sampling your Elf during the month if that is the case, or have you got yourself in control?
If not and you're looking for a less...breakable partner I wouldn't say no to letting you in my bed."

He added, a devilish grin spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

"Losing myself in passion is perfectly acceptable."

He didn't mind losing himself in passion. He enjoyed the experience greatly.

"It's the consequences of one such as me losing themselves in the heat of the moment that holds me back." He'd killed bedpartners before through losing himself. He'd killed many and injured more.

He was strong and he held back greatly in every day situations. To lose himself meant to stop holding back. He was three thousand years old and had a strength that not even he knew the limits of.

"I won't be." He'd participate in Sessions, but he wouldn't be fucking the Elf. He'd go entirely unsatisfied throughout the whole of Mating Season unless he found time to jerk himself off once or twice. He doubted he'd find the time.

Alek's lips twitched at the offer and he stood. Alek bent over Belial, hand curling around his throat, thumb pressing against the Fallen's chin to push his face upwards. "Could you handle being my lover?" he purred, hand constricting around the Fallen's throat. "Could you handle the pain that came along with it? You'd suffer broken bones; bloodloss. I might even tear chucks of your flesh off in my passions. You'd see what really made me a sadist; Zakhar's limits would only be the beginning for you if we shared a bed."

His words were purred, a deadly poison disguising itself as honey. His eyes gleamed with a sadism that could be classed as certifiable.

His hand didn't release its hold on Belial. He wanted to see the man desperately clawing at his hands to find much needed air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Is There A Way?   [M] Is There A Way? Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Is There A Way?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: