Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Unexpected Realisation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"I know that. And I don't blame you for what you have to do." He said softly, taking her hand. He pressed his palm to hers and then slowly entwined their fingers as he talked, staring at them even though his thoughts were somewhere else.

"Not all are worth saving. Blood will always have to be shed. But if there is any chance it doesn't have to, it shouldn't. I never appreciated life until my family lost it." He said honestly, giving her hand a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm

She squeezed his hand back, bringing it up to kiss his knuckles softly.

"I know, innocent life should be spared where possible and you did a good thing by saving that boy.

Deep down Aodh is a good man and I'm sure that if he had killed that boy he would've calmed down and regretted it later.

Don't beat yourself up over what happened between you two, he will get to know you, see how loyal you are and he will come to love you as I do."

She assured him, Aodh wouldn't stay mad, with Tahir as family he would come to look past what had happened and warm to him.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Tahir couldn't help but get a crooked smile to his face.

"Well, hopefully he won't ever love me exactly like you do. I don't know how Aeker would feel about that." He joked, leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

What she said did comfort him though, it helped him a lot. He wanted his child to grow up with not worries between his father and his uncle, or his cousins. The Persian man had grown up in a family with strong bonds and he wanted that for his offspring as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Alexis couldn't help but laugh at Tahir's response, that wasn't exactly what she had meant but it was amusing nonetheless.

"Actually I don't know how I would feel about that either to be honest, might have to keep an eye out on full moons in case you lot end up sprawled out naked in the grass under the moonlight."

She teased, leaning up to nip his neck softly, purring happily as she nestled in against him.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

The large man snorted out a laugh at what she said, holding her in a little closer.

"Don't worry, my heart only beats for you. As does the pulse in my... ahem..." He looked to the side, patting her stomach subconsciously. He wasn't much for dirty talking, especially not in front of a lady.

In fact he hardly ever swore around Alexis. It just didn't feel right to him to use such language around someone as beautiful as her, even though he was sure he'd heard such a few scandalous words slip from her mouth from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Alexis covered her mouth with her hand and giggled as Tahir spoke, her Lycan never spoke dirty or was ever crass, he was always such a gentlemen, unless they were in the act and he was caught up in passion.

It was adorable to see him attempt it and she couldn't help but find it very endearing and amusing.

Unlike Tahir, Alexis was very blunt and to the point in most situations.
"Well then, I'm glad to know that I'm the only one making you hard."

She replied as she sat up in his lap, straddling him and kissing him softly before nestling in against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Tahir laughed out, ah yes, this was his wonderfully blunt Alexis. He kissed her lips a little deeper and rested his hands on her hips when she sat in his lap.

"Exactly." He said. rubbing his nose against her's before she nestled against his chest. He was so content to just hold her like this, to feel her warm body against his and enjoy her company. In fact there was no where else he'd rather be.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 pm

She smiled up at him as he rubbed his nose against her's, her tongue darting out to lick the tip of his nose playfully before cuddling up to him.

"I love you Tahir."

She muttered, her hands gripping onto his shirt softly as she hugged him.

They didn't have to worry about the baby, or the situation with Aodh, everything was going to work out fine, they had many people here who would help them.

Seeing Aeker with the twins told her she could count of him if she needed help.

"If we end up with an entire litter of children, I'm blaming you."

She muttered, it wasn't uncommon for a woman to have four or five children at once when the father was a Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 am

Tahir took a deep breath, enough to make his chest rise and with it the small but powerful woman on it. He let it out slowly, letting his fingers run through a few strands of her hair.

"I love you too." He said softly, holding her close.

"And if we end up with a litter of children... I... I don't even know what to say." He admitted, totally speechless at that comment. He chuckled softly and closed his eyes, feeling worn out but content.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

"Then we let them run wild in the garden and sit there watching."

She replied with a chuckle as her eyes slid shut and she curled up against him, nuzzling her face in against his neck.

"We're going to be fine, it's safe here and we have enough family to help care for them no matter how many we end up with."

She replied as she kissed the underside of his jaw tenderly, there was no reason to stress out, everything would be alright.

"On the plus side, my chest will get bigger."

She replied with a soft chuckle, she already had quite a full chest for a woman her size.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 am

Tahir liked the idea of that, sitting with his beloved and watching their babies play and run around outside. A soft smile rested on his lips as he imagined it.

"Well be better then fine I think. Because we'll have each other and even though it sounds cliche, that's all I'll ever really need." He said, his eyes still closed.

He peeked his eyes open at the last thing she said.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but they'll also be very sensitive as well, yes?" He asked, playfully reaching his hand up and squeezing one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 am

She smiled and nodded softly.

"We'll be better than fine, it will be wonderful to have a family of our own, little children running around to play with."

She could already imagine long night spent outside while the kids ran around and played, they'd teach them how to swim down in the pool and spend hours watching them splash each other.

"They will be very sensitive, you'll have to take special care of them."
She replied with a small grin as he squeezed her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am

Tahir noticed the words she used. She said children, as in plural. As in if she didn't have more then one baby this time she'd maybe want more? A whole family to share with him. It made him nervous but happy at the same time.

"It'll be fun." He said, nuzzling his nose against her neck so that his breathing could tickle her. He gently cupped both of her breasts in his hands and groped them.

"Don't worry, you can count on me." He said, kissing her neck but then laughing softly. It was crazy how much he loved her, how much he loved being with her. Slowly he went back to kissing her neck, feeling her soft skin against his lips.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her so close to him in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 am

She chuckled softly as he cupped her breasts and played with them, it was funny seeing him like that, his large hands engulfing her small body with such ease.

"If it is a Lycan pregnancy you can't get mad at me if I get cranky, Vampire's aren't meant to have children that quickly."

She replied, nestling into against him and nibbling on his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 am

Tahir continued to kiss her neck, but moved his hands down to rest on her stomach now instead of her chest.

"I won't get mad at you. I'll be your servant, ready to cater to your every need. If you want something, it will be done. I'll make it happen." He said between kisses, his voice low and gruff despite the tenderness of his words.

He brought his knees up so that his legs were on either side of Alexis body as she sat between them, nestled up against his chest. Wrapping his legs around her he rolled them over so that he was on the top of her. He pulled back to look into her eyes, gently holding her face in his hands.

"Your wish is my command." He said before leaning in to kiss her lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 am

The sound of his voice mixed with the kisses over her neck sent a shiver down her spine, Tahir was going to care for her no matter what, that knowledge placed a smile on her lips.

She kissed him back, her hand stroking over his cheek gently as he lay over top of her, she loved seeing him like this, he looked so strong and she felt so safe beneath him.

"You'll regret saying that, you know I'll use it to my full advantage."
She replied with a chuckle as she looked up at him cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 am

A big smile spread across Tahir's face. Only Alexis would have ever seen him smile so much. When he wasn't around her he was a lot colder. A lot more serious. He rarely showed any sort of emotion at all, but it wasn't like that when he was with her. She made him feel carefree and lighthearted. It was a side of him that only she could bring out.

"Good, I shall rise to the challenge." He said, imperiously playful, but then a little bit more of a serious expression came to his countenance.

"Because you're so worth it." He said, and then he rolled off of her so that he was lying beside her. He let his hand smooth over her flat stomach again. It would be adorable to see her get a baby bump.

"I can't think of a better mother for my children." He said quietly, his eyes deep in thought as he looked forward to the future with her beside him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:29 am

She looked down at his hand as it stroked over her stomach, physically she still looked the same, but the knowledge that there was a child growing inside of her made her automatically more protective, she would guard this child with her life.

"And I can't think of a better father for my children."

She replied, curling in against his side, his fingers gently running through his bread and over his cheeks as she stared up at him lovingly.

The Vampire had never thought of having children but it seemed so perfect now, planned or not, this was an amazing thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Realisation   Unexpected Realisation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Realisation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2