Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] Empty
PostSubject: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 am

After leaving her despondent blood supply back in her room, Jenevieve swiftly made her way over to the Aria wing.

She had Smile's scent in her nose, and she followed it with haste. Her boots clicked with each step and her curls bounced with her motions.

She finally traced his scent all the way to one of the door's in the Aria wing. It occurred to her that she had never seen his room before, even though he had seen hers.

She knocked on the door quickly and then clasped her hands in front of her dress, waiting Smiley to open the door.

Last edited by Jenevieve Gladstone on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 am

The deranged vampire man lay soaking in the bathtub located in the room that was meant for him to share with two others. This was the second time he had ever set foot into the room, the first being when he was required to gaze into it to get acquainted with the mansion. He preferred to spend his time away from others in the confines of his own mind, wandering the desolate areas, spying on others when need be.

Now that he had returned from his long journey he felt he needed to soak daily to wash himself of foreign scents and replenish those of which were common to him. The bathroom was thick with steam and his legs hung over the sides of the tub, his torso hidden by the murky waters saturated with suds.

When he heard the light knock on the door he didn't bother to get up, it was unlocked anyway as was the door to the bathroom. If it was someone who posed a threat it didn't matter to him either, he was relaxed enough to be energized to fight another off, even when he was as naked as the day he came into this world.

A smile spread wide across his lips and he begun humming a nameless tune.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 am

Jenevieve knocked again, not wanting to intrude. When she heard him start to hum though, she let out a groan.

How typical of him.

Turning the knob on the door she found it was unlocked. Stepping foot inside it didn't take her long to realize he was bathing. She walked over to the bathroom and leaned against the door.

"B, it's me." She called out. "Can I come in?" She asked permission. It wouldn't be anything she hadn't seen before, but he did deserve at least some privacy as a person... even if he hadn't given that to her when the roles were reversed.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 am

He continued to hum leisurely, he found it strange she felt the need to ask permission. Did her sense of "politeness" keep her from entering? He was positive it wasn't his body, her response to that was... Favorable to say the least. He chuckles to himself at the thought and hums a little faster, trying to mimic or increase her heart rate. She may notice by now that he is humming the theme of Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho".

The vampire closes his eyes and continues to hum along as if he doesn't notice her voice. In fact, he blocks out her voice from his train of thought, focusing only on how amusing the situation is, how frustrated she must be getting. He licks his upper lip and his foot starts to tap against the tile floor in beat with his humming.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 am

She did get a little frustrated at the fact that he was ignoring her, but she had come to expect this much. With a sigh she tapped her foot against the floor.

"Well I know you can hear me, and since you're not protesting I'm coming in." Se said, turning the door handle and stepping inside. It was if she walked into a wall of steam.

Just to spite him, she left the door open so the steam would be let out.

But now that she was here she found herself unsure of what to say. He was so interesting to her, the way he lounged so carelessly in the bath humming a psychotic tune as if she wasn't even there.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat, trying to get his attention. Her hands were placed on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 am

Her attempt at spite didn't phase him, the man merely rolled his head over so his eyes could look into her's as he hummed the tune from the scene where the psychopath stabs the woman in the shower. His grin his stretched across his face in a very amused fashion, it is clear he is adoring every moment of her frustrations.

The circles under his eyes seemed to be darker and the vampire had scratches on his face and shoulders. The hand that hung lazily over the side of the tub had a large hole in the center though it looked as if it had been healing slowly. His hair was wet, slicked back out of his eyes and face, making him look almost distinguished from the neck up.

"Care to join me cherry eyes~?" he questions, his humming coming to an abrupt halt, "All this steam has been working up a thirst for me." he chuckles and licks his lip, his tongue flicking like that of a snake.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 am

In all honesty she very much would like to join him. He was so overwhelmingly handsome to her, especially the way his hair was all slicked back and the wounds he had that littered his body.

Rolling her eyes she started to strip down her dress, making it seem like she felt obligated to join him when in reality she was very thrilled he had asked.

"You can feed from me to help you feel better but first I want to talk, understand?" She said as she started taking off her boots, otherwise totally naked.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 am

His greedy eyes fell to her ripe breasts and the curves of her hips, her womanly figure stirring up a fiery lust in him that he didn't bridle. He enjoyed watching her give into it too, as if he had cast some sort of spell on her. No matter how hard she tried to hide it too it was still obvious in her quick willingness that she wanted his attentions badly. It had been far too long since their last encounter and he pined for her physical submission.

"Hm... Talk? There is always time for talking. Maybe a little pet while you whisper in my ear? A little nibble while you question why I brought you your gift?" He stifles a chuckle, but the laughter blazes in his eyes. For some strange reason he felt more in control this time around, finding a balance between his mortal aching and his immortal command over his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 am

She liked the way he stared lustfully at her. Not that Razzle had hindered her self confidence, but she was glad to see a man have a normal reaction once again.

She crawled into the bath with him, causing some of the water to drip out over the edges from the new mass. She could feel that he was aroused, and she just smiled up at him while he spoke.

He drove her crazy, that was for sure.

"Shh." She ordered, leaning in to kiss his lips and silence him. "First business then play."

Still, she couldn't help but take him up on one of his suggestions.

"Why did you bring me the immortal?" She whispered in his ear before giving it a little nip.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 am

Alright, he would play her little question and answer game, but she would have to go through the same torment as his body. With his wounded hand still hanging out over the side of the tub Smiley slips his other hand into the bath to run his index finger up the back of her thigh as he responds, his lavender eyes locked on her red ones.

"To repay you," he answers calmly, "For letting me touch your quivering body~" He whispers out the end of the sentence and lets his fingernail scratch her skin very lightly.

He is lying of course, he only needs her to look after the immortal while he prepares the creature's true use. The vampire, to his great fortune, is an excellent liar, not a trace of his dishonesty shining through in his speech of demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 am

She bites her lip when he scratches her soft flesh, keeping her eyes locked with his lavander hues.

"And how did you find him? He told me how you beat him to a bloody pulp once you did." She said with a grin, caressing the skin on his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:35 am

He smirks and lets his fingers wander down the space between the part of her legs and her rear, stroking her lightly to coax her open. His expression doesn't change from his devilishly handsome grin as he does this.

"An old friend gave me his location before I came to the coven, it was just a matter of hunting him down," his eyes flicker when she notes his abuse toward the man, "How else was I supposed to fit all of him in to that little body bag? I had to tenderize the meat so to speak~" he chuckles to himself, the immortal isn't the smallest of men.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 am

For the first time Jenevieve's cheeks flushed red as she felt his fingers become more intrusive. A soft gasp and she was quick the break the eye contact, feeling ashamed of her outward reaction. She liked to be more in control then that.

He did make her body quiver with desire and she couldn't help that. Well if that was the way he wanted to play then so be it.

With a breathy laugh she positioned her thigh so that it was right between his legs, pressing up against his crotch. She rotated her hips and leg, rubbing it tauntingly.

"I see~" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am

The man laughed internally, she was trying to regain the control she had lost for a split second. Though his manhood grew harder against her advances his face kept the same handsomely amused expression. His hand slips slowly between her thighs and his fingers caress against her smooth skin. The fingers of his other hand twitch in longing.

"Are we finished asking questions angel? Because if we're not I'll be needing that blood in my head to think clearly~" he grins after his comment and gives her inner thigh a squeeze in his masculine hand.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 am

"Yes, I do have one more question." She said matter of fact like, though her hips and legs kept squirming up against him to keep his member hard and erect.

She leaned in and kissed his lips deeply, an almost angry feel behind it. It was a forceful kiss that demanded he kiss back. Her claws sunk into his lower back, drawing tiny traces of blood that seeped out into the water.

"Are you ever going to leave like that again?" She asked, pulling away just slightly so that their lips were still very, very close. Despite how forceful the kiss was, her voice sounded weak, scared almost.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 am

The pain of her nails was something he embraced and took in, feeling her passion seep through her actions and flow amidst the water like the little traces of his blood. He kissed her back with an equal amount of vigor, letting their skins knead together in a lustful embrace of the lips. He let her pull back when she needed to speak to him and he took in her words. He would he honest though it may come with a price.

"I don't belong to you," he says in a whisper of a reply, "But if you surrender a part of yourself to me I will do the same for you. If you won't abandon me I won't walk away from you." His tone is honest and riddled with a sort of emotion that is normally absent from his voice. It unnerves him because part of it isn't him.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am

The tone of his reply also unnerved the little vampire woman. She had not heard that from him before, this new kind of emotion that was laced in his words. It reminded her of the way he used to speak to her, and that made her heart beat even faster.

Her face still very close to his, she nodded her head up and down slowly, her cherry red eyes focused in on his lavender hues.

Her kneading and grinding had stopped in this moment, and the only noise there was was the trickle the water in the tub made, as well as the soft pants of Jenevieve's breath.

"Okay." She said in a near whisper.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 am

His hands slip up and out from under the water and cup her face slowly, pushing a lock of her hair back behind her ear. Something in his eyes was different, foreign almost, and whatever it was it was weak with exhaustion. It looked over Jene with soft fear in its eyes and leaned in to kiss her lower lip with a tenderness that Smiley lacked.

But just as soon as it appeared, it was gone, and the tender passion left the kiss with it as Smiley slipped his tongue between her lips with ease. In his own mind emotions began to dissolve once again. He had let it slid just this once to make the angel trust him, because those feelings were something separate from Smiley. The belonged to another.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm

This sort of tenderness he showed her, even if it was for just a brief moment, caused a burning to stir within Jenevieve's heart. She kissed him back with an equal amount of sensitivity. She didn't think it was possible for her cold old heart to ache like this. It was a feeling she was not new to, but had almost forgotten.

The change was quick inside the man beneath her. For a moment it felt like he truly cared for her, and the transformation was so swift Jenevieve wondered if she imagined it.

Giving in she began to get more forceful with her actions as well. The gyrating of her hips returned as she rubbed his slick, wet member between her legs while they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Greed started to consume Smiley once again, a greed for her flesh, an ache that needed to be soothed by her touch. He didn't need it of course. If she were to stand up and walk out of the room he could return to his state of calm in a matter of seconds, but as long as he had the option he would take it. He would take her, and he would take her in the way he pleased.

The vampire's cool hands run down to Jenevieve's ample chest to caress the sides of her with his fingertips. There was something entrancing about the woman's breasts for that inner part of Smiley that commanded physical attention and he would allow himself to give into that addiction. His arm reaches over to take a bottle of citrus scented oil off the shelf of the bathtub. Smiley moves his lips over to Jene's ear to which he nips her earlobe.

"Let me touch you," he coaxes in a whisper, his eyes flickering in his skull.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Fire consuming her heart, Jenevieve nodded her head up and down at his request. The ends of her hair were wet, and the rest frizzing up from the steam and humidity in the room.

"You can touch me however you want, B" She whispered with a quivering breath in his ear. No one would truly know the significance of that grant, for anyone that has ever laid with her was dead save for this man.

Jenevieve didn't like giving others control over her like that, but there was a part of her that trusted a part of Smiley.

She trusted B.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

An undetectable shiver ran up Smiley's body internally at her use of the letter he let her call him. With guiding hands Smiley takes the small woman's hips and leans her back against the end of the tub, pulling his own legs into the water. He twists open the bottle of citrus perfumed oil and takes an inhale, small images of past memories flickering in his mind. He pours a puddle of the honey colored liquid into his hand and then over her naked chest before setting the bottle to the side.

The smooth amber liquid runs down over her ample chest and shimmers in the dim light, making Smiley's mouth water in want, need. The man leans in and pushes his hands up against her chest to hold her slick breasts in his hands, kneading deeply against her flesh. He is concentrated, steady, but vigorous at the same time, all of his motions filled with lustful desire. So human suddenly is the man who longs to be more, and it makes him sick.

He likes it.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Jenevieve lets him guide her small body, and she remains to keep her eyes locked on his as he pours the sweet smelling oil over her bare body.

The woman bit her lip as he let his hands knead and massage her chest, her large bosoms soft and touchable. The little buds on her breasts began to harden just slightly, pebbling up from the stimulation.

Jenevieve allowed her eyes to flutter shut, sticking her chest out more for the man. The water from the bath disguised her arousal as the two of them shared yet another intimate experience.

It had been so long since they had shared an evening such as this, and Jenevieve hadn't even realized how much her body truly pined for him until now that he was right here, naked beside her and touching her so passionately.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm

His hands move steadily, concentrated, adding all the right amounts of pressure in all of the right places. The warmth of his palms encases the stimulated parts of Jenevieve's breasts as he moves his hands in deepened circles. The vampire moves his face down to lick the side of her neck deeply, his breath hot against her moistened skin. He would not feed yet, it was too soon. He would get her exactly how he wanted her and then he would drink from her pure skin, determined to leave his mark on her.

Her throbbing veins taunt him as he lets the ends of his fingernails prick lightly against her skin with each upward knead against her breasts. His member grows hard under the water, the fragrance aiding to this greatly, his body pines for passionate contact. With one hand still lingering on her chest the other moves down under the water to slip between Jene's thighs, stroking up her seam, feeling the velvety flesh that rests nestled between her pearly legs.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Jenevieve's heart pounded in her chest, her frame shivering at the delight he made her feel.

Her entire body tingled and ached when his fingers tauntingly touched the sensitive space between her legs, light enough to tease her in all the right ways.

The vampire woman leaned back in the tub so that he could get over the top of her. Snowy white hair floated in the water as her cherry hues gazed deeply into lavender.

"Take me B" She whispered, her tone almost desperate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]   Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

Overdue Conversations with a Madman [M]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: