Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Of Wolves and Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 am

A figure leans silently against the wall, his white flesh peeks out from the ends of his dress shirt and the part of his hair behind his neck. He barely looks like he's moving at all, not even the silent breaths he takes moves in his chest. He is waiting for something, but he doesn't know what. It could be anything, all he knows of it is that it will happen. Soon.

Smiley blinks softly and leans his head against the wall, an unreadable, studious expression on his face. He has receded from the group since the absence of the angel, since she left the house and him. He shoves the thoughts of her into the darker places of his mind until he wishes to pull them back out again and lets his numb brain take a rest.

He takes in the silence around him and sees it as his life, dull, dark, empty... And yet riddled with secrets and information. He wants the spark again, but it will take time. He knows it will. So he waits for his something in silence, the stillness soothing and taunting him all at once.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 am

Exploring.

Zakhar had taken to exploring the mansion after he had settled in his room. He wanted to get a good feel for the mansion before he let Lino explore the grounds.

He tucked a strand of his ebony black hair behind an ear, bringing the two raised scars on his cheek to light.

His heavy boots thumped against the ground as he walked at a slow, purposeful pace, silver eyes flickering over everything in his path.

His eyes settled on a body and he slowed to a stop, head cocking to the side slightly, hair sliding back into his face as his eyes trailed over the body. Male. With a twitch of his nose he identified him as a vampire.

He looked dead.

The Lycan began walking again with a soft shake of his head. What did he care if he found a dead body? Someone else would find it eventually and then it'd be their problem.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 am

(Using my Anastasia Account for both my Twins as i'm a lazy git who cba to keep changing over XD)

Anastasia and Dmitri had been exploring the mansion, finding the new scents fascinating.

They had now learned about Elves and Vampires now. Necromancers they already knew about because of Rasputin; but the new knowledge made Anastasia grin broadly and giggle, while Dmitri simply hovered near her with a easy and small smirk, simply watching his sister be happy

that was when they came across the scent of a Lycan....and something akin to their old Home....it smelt of Russia

granted, not as strong as on each other, but it was still there

they couldn't help but gravitate towards the scent of something so familiar

that was when they saw the rather intimidating figure of another Lycan

Ana giggled happily, grabbing her brother's hand and dragging him towards the other, smiling brightly despite Dmitri being a little more sober and hesitating slightly, but went willing enough if only to protect his sister

he was also keeping an ear out for any movements or spikes in heart rate and braething of the wierd creature that looked dead

"privet! Vy novichok zdesʹ , kak my?" Anastasia asked excitedly "Ya chuyu zapakh Rossiyu na vas! Vy chuvstvuyete zapakh iz doma!" she giggled brightly

she then turned her sharp eyes to the Vampire and grinned at him, giving him a small wave. she could see a very tiny movement in his chest and a faint pulse in his neck

the guy was alive

--------------------

hello! are you new here like us?

I can smell the scent of Russia on you! you smell of home!
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 am

Smiley's eyes turn in his head to look over at the quiet man passing him by, the rest of his body remaining still and silent. He took in the look of the man, the way his ebony hair refused to stay tucked behind his head, the dark, mysterious qualities about him. He found it amusing. A man who obviously did not want to be taunted or bothered.

Smiley's lips curled up at the corners, giving him that signature eerie sense of sick amusement.

"How much is that doggy in the window? How much is that doggy for sale~?" He coos out in a hauntingly dry sing-song voice, an air of boyish amusement hovering over his person.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 am

Zakhar's silver eyes flickered over the two Lycan silently.

His lips didn't quirk upwards in a friendly smile, nor did they part to form words. He just stared with one unseeing eye and one dark silver.

And then his eyes turned to the corpse - it was still alive? - when he sang.

"How much are you willing to pay for doggie?" he asked in a deep, low voice thick with a heavy Russian accent, silver eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

Anastasia simply giggled at what the Vampire sang, clapping her hands together and grinning brightly

she already like this one!

Dmitri, however was keeping his ears peeled and listening to the Lycan now.

his voice held an edge of Danger than Ana will be attracted to

she always loved dangerous things and trying to get reactions out of them

he could smell that the other Lycan was much older than them, so he didn't want his sister getting injured by him

he reached over and gripped his sister's hand, ears twitching to each sound made

Ana squeezed his hand back, knowing his concern, but was using her eyes to see the Danger as well, her pupils dilating with excitement

"so you do speak mister! and you are Russian like us! that's so cool!" she giggled brightly, grinning at the other Lycan

she then turned her attentions to the Vampire and waved again

"hello! my name is Anastasia! Anastasia Romanov! and this si my Twin! Dmitri Romanov! you're a Vampire, right? we're still getting used to smelling Vampire scent" she giggled

letting go of her brother's hands, she went right up to smiley, leaning forwards to look directly into the vampire's eyes with childish fascination

"oooooh! you have dark circles around your eyes like mine and Dmitri's! but ours are more purple *snicker*" she said happily, idly poking the dark circles before retreating back to her brother and holding his hand once more
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 am

Smiley's eyes hood, shielding the dark amusement he feels around the older lycan and the subtle way he plays along with his pestering.

"I'll pay a good 20 cents for doggy and not a penny less~" He says gently, letting the vowels roll off his tongue, the words coming out almost like a gentle hiss.

And then his eyes fall upon the twins.

"It looks like the pet store isn't going to be running out anytime soon." He chuckles under his breath and flexes his fingers so his knuckles crack under his skin, his upper lips twitching very slightly.

"Smiley." The vampire replies to the girl, "And unlike you my circles come from... Other matters~" He says softly to her, letting his body relax against the wall, never taking his flickering, lavender eyes off Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 am

Lino Pianesi sat on the edge of the large king sized bed, staring ahead at nothing. His pale blue eyes looked to be glossed over, appearing to be deep in thought.

He wore only his olive green tethered jacket and a pair of worn out blue jeans. His black sneakers had cuffs on the front of them from when he dragged his feet, a bad habit he carried.

His shoulders slumped slightly and his brunette hair brushed over the tops of his eyes.

However, were one to enter his mind there wouldn't be much going on inside him. He tried to keep his thoughts and emotions at bay, even from himself. So he studied the wallpaper decorating the wall before him, how it's deep red colors felt against his vision.

He was told to stay in the room until his master returned. And that's just what he would do, even if he had to remain here alone for hours.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 am

"Price too low," he murmured softly, silver eyes flickering and a slow grin spreading across his lips.

His tongue flickered over his lower lip.

Idly he wondered how Lino would deal in this situation. These people were interesting and he wanted to know how his boy would react to them.

"Many mutts in pet shop tonight."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 am

Ana grinnd wider

what's yours from? ours are from Quicksilver Rush! she giggled

however, her giggling abruptly stopped at Zakhar's comment and huffed at him

hey! only one mutt here, and that you! my brother and i at least know we're purebloods! she said

she then went up to him, scowling and pointed at her eyes as she got in his face

see? blue!! not silver! you have silver eyes. you're just a Bitten she said, childishly sticking her tongue out at the Lycan before crossing her arms over her chest and huffing at him again

Dmitri was keeping a close eye on his sister and Zakhar, having taken a small amount of offence at the 'mutt' comment

he didn't like that term at all

anything else but 'mutt' they are fine with

Dmitri continued to keep a sharp ear on the situation, simply letting Ana do all the talking
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 am

His smile turns up on the left corner of his mouth, his nostril twitching very slightly before he speaks out,
"Then name your price doggy~"

He speaks quietly to Ana, not taking his eyes off Zakhar,

"Mine are from the darkness leaking out of my brain." He grins after saying this and he even lets out a slightly laugh, his toes curling in his shoes and then uncurling.

He lets his lips close around his smile to let the female lycan bicker with the older lycan, wondering if they will go at each other... He then lets his eyes fall on the younger male, wondering why he remains silent...Wondering if he's hiding something behind those quiet blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 am

"What price are you willing to pay, vampire?"

Zakhar arched a brow.

It wasn't very often someone was stupid enough to insult him like that.

He didn't like it.

"YA by perestatʹ govoritʹ , prezhde chem poteryatʹ golovu, durak." His voice was low and quiet.

He slid his phone from his pocket and his fingers slid over the keys quickly before his phone returned to his pocket.

Join me.

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 am

Anastasia. dostatochno. My zdesʹ ne dlya togo , chtoby borotʹsya, sestra. Dmitri murmured, his voice soft and airy, but still strong and masculin

his ears were tilted back and he pulled his exuberant sister back to his side as she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest

no brat! she whined

he just gave her a stern look and she settled again

she always trusted her brother's judgement

however, she still stuck her tongue out at the other Lycan

Dmitri then looked over at Smiley

if you're curious about something, ask.he murmured

he didn't see the other very clearly because he was a little out of his 'clear sight' range, but he could see enough

Ana then turned her attention back to Smiley

so like Daddy Rasputin? he had dark eyes from Darkness. or so he told us before he died *giggle* she giggled

Dmitri relaxed a bit when he felt Anastasia relax again.

that was close to going horribly wrong there

-----------------------------------

Anastasia. enough. we're not here to fight, sister.

but brother!
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am

Lino felt the phone buzz in his pocket and he pulled it out, flipping it open. He all ready knew who it would be from. This phone was purchased for him by Zakhar, and Zakhar was the only one who had the number.

He stood up from the bed and left the room, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked. His posture wasn't straight, he always look like he had some sort of weight over his shoulders and his head hung a little.

He wasn't entirely sure where his master was, but he figured that he'd start with the vestibule and make his way from there. A lucky guess which proved to be right.

He saw his master there with three other people. Two of them clearly twins, the other one intimidating and dark looking. The third was not a Lycan such as himself. Ever since he was turned his senses had been heightened, and he learned how to recognize others of his own new race.

He walked up and stood next to Zakhar, standing a little behind him but very close, staring at the ground just ahead of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

"So the doggy can sell himself but the cost isn't measurable to him... How peculiar~" He speaks out, his voice almost melodic and taunting. His eyes flicker over to the meek little creature that appeared next to the older, sliver-eyed lycan. The re-enforcement? Doubtful. This soul had a crushed disposition, not one fit of fighting.

"How about I trade you my watch for your little possession there? He looks like a good footstool if you ask me." He chuckles under his breath and then without looking away from Zakhar he speaks to Dmitri,

"Most of my thoughts cannot be asked with words. So I don't believe you could answer them if you wanted to."

He ignores Ana's ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 am

Zakar arched a brow as the woman stuck her tongue out at him.

It was childish.

The Lycan took a step back when Lino appeared, an arm sliding around the younger wolf's shoulders, fingers caressing the skin just above the collar around his neck before he pulled him closer.

His lips curled upwards slightly as he nuzzled into the pups brown hair.

"Watch is not enough for pup." He wouldn't give his boy away for a watch. He was far too attached to the young Italian. "This one is mine."

And then he bowed his head to brush his lips against Lino's slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:37 am

Anastasia was getting riled up, and her blue eyes flashed for a second, her lip curling

a dark and dangerous aura began forming around her like a thick and heavy cloud, her pupils going to dots, and her hands clenched into fists as her side as her breathing picked up slightly, her jaw tight

how dare they simply brush her off like that! she'd had enough of that from her time in Russia! form being pushed away by her only father figure and from being brushed off as weak by those men that killed her Gypsy family

she was about to lash out when she felt a strong hand on her shoulder

looking back, she saw Dmitri looking at her with concern

Dykhaniye , sestra. eto prekrasno. net nichego plokhogo . eto prosto , kak oni deystvuyut . oni primerno tak zhe stabilʹnoy, kak i my. my ne mozhem nabrositʹsya zdesʹ .... dazhe yesli ya by ochenʹ khotel , chtoby .... he murmured swiftly into her ear, giving her a quick peck on the cheek as it always calmed her down

physical touch always grounded her again and allowed her to control herself

da brat. Mne ochenʹ zhalʹ. YA ne imel v vidu ..... she murmured back, giving her brother a peck on the cheek

Dmitri then turned her around and hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around the other's waist

that was when they'd noticed the rather timid looking Lycan...he looked so young!

they looked between the much older lycan and the smaller one, but simply shrugged off any strangeness. they were used to it

Ana had calmed down enough to begin smiling again and grinned at the pair of Lycan

so that one is yours? he's so pretty! she giggled, smiling at the little one and grinning at the taller one, her little moment forgotten along with any rudeness

Dmitri let out a small sigh of relief

-----------------------

Breath, sister. it's fine. nothing is wrong. it's just how they act. they're about as stable as we are. we can't lash out here....even if i would very much like to....

yes brother. i'm sorry. i didn't mean for.....
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 am

Lino didn't flinch or even move as Zakhar brushes his fingers against him, pulled him close, and kissed the top of his hair.

It must have been blatantly clear to everyone that he belonged to his Master. Even before Zakhar stated as such. Within a minute of the others laying eyes on him he had all ready been established as property.

He closed his eyes gently as Zakhar brushed their lips together, his fingers twitching just slightly at his side. His cheeks got a more blushy hue to them, he wasn't used to his master doing this in front of others. He opened his eyes once the kiss was finished, but didn't make eye contact with anyone, continuing to stare at the floor. The blush did not leave him though.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 am

His eyes hood silently once more as he watches these strange creatures interact in their strange culture. How they own one another. How perfectly acceptable that is to them and how their fore bearers must have condoned this behavior.

Strangely, this didn't fascinate him. It did nothing to gain his attention, nor stir any sort of substantial emotion withing him. It meant nothing to him, other than the fact that they embraced it. It would not effect him in the long term of his life, so he shouldn't waste another moments thought on it.

His upper lip twitches softly against his smile and he looks a Lino, drinking in every little detail, comparing him to Zakhar, balancing how they worked together... He saw them as two gears, one forcing the other to mesh with it. Their watch would be slow to tell time, wouldn't it?

He smiles darkly at Lino and cracks his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:23 am

"Da," he replied with a nod. This one as his.

Zakhar's fingers weaved through Lino's hair idly, lips quirking upwards into a grin. It was so easy to make the boy blush.

He didn't have to expend any effort to have the red hue grace his tanned cheeks.

His eyes flickered back to Smiles; he watched the vampire study his pup silently, lifting his free hand to brush his hair behind his ear again.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 am

Anastasia giggled and danced over to the little pup and bent over at the waist to look him directly in the eye with a slightly unnerving and hysterical stare

this one is cute! where'd you find this little cutie? she giggled, snickering at his blush

this one was easily flustered

she pecked his cheek before smiling up at the older Lycan

don't worry! i'm not trying to take him away from you or anything. i don't need him. i just think he's cute and i couldn't resist! she giggled, dancing back to her brother, and wrapped her arms around his neck while his hung about her waist

she leaned her head against his shoulder and looked at Smiley

your eyes are sharp! they're like mine. that's so cool! she snickered, and continued to hold onto her twin, not caring if it looked a little weird

they had done much much worse for an audience
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:02 am

Once the female lycan had made an attempt to look into his pale blue eyes, Lino did not avert them. He gazed back into her neurotic face, let her gawk at him without a single objection.

He found me in a cardboard box on the street corner of course. "Free to a Good Home" was all it had written on the side in black marker. I was just there for the taking.

He thought sarcastically, bitterly even. He bit his lip. Thoughts like that he hated coming into his head. They didn't do any good. Not any good at all.

All these eyes on him made him feel insecure, scared even. Scared enough to want to lash out. But he knew better then that, so the only rebuttle he had he kept hidden away to his thoughts.

For the first time he did flinch once she kissed his cheek. He wasn't expecting that. A small flashback of a memory came into his mind. Female lips caressing his cheek. Skin on skin. Long strawberry blond hair splayed out on the mattress.

He had to stop that. All these memories and thoughts and emotions. They were useless. Totally useless. He took in a soft breath and looked away from the others once again, eyes hooded, nearly closed as he stared at the floor.

What he did wonder was if he'd get into trouble for that. Though he'd done nothing, a small tinge of anxiety came into his gut, foreseeing some sort of punishment at "letting" another kiss his face.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

Smiley's grin grew wider and he took his eyes off Lino, pinning them on Zakhar to see what his reaction to this display may be. He was mildly surprised that Lino didn't cower away at this display, he had proven himself to be more than just Zakhar's toy to Smiley, though he knew the boy's will was dissolving quicker than it could be recovered.

His "sharp" eyes then flickered over to meet Ana's, hiding away so much mental activity buzzing within the cavity of his skull, running and rushing through the cells of his cranial organ.

"Sharp isn't the word.... Dead is closer to what our eyes are."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am

The Lycan's grip tightened around Lino's shoulders possessively, silver eyes sharpening in a deadly glare aimed at the only female in the gathering.

"Ne trogayte to, chto moye snova," he murmured.

The tone wasn't harsh and his face was smooth and near expressionless apart from the dark burning of his eyes. His body was even relaxed.

But the dark words and even darker glare would send shivers down the strongest man's spine. Zakhar wasn't to be messed with and touching his things without permission was definitely messing with him.

Anastasia Romanov

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 am

Ana simply giggled up at the Lycan, having forgotten the feeling of fear for glares

"chto vy budete delatʹ, durak ? YA ne slabak." she said with a bit of a lilt, her blue eyes flashing and smoldering

Dmitri's eyes were closed as he listened closely to the other's heartbeat and trying to anticipate his next move

Anastasia was purpously trying to rile the other up

moving swiftly, he pulled his sister back away from them, holding her jaw so she couldn't speak

"ne razdrazhatʹ yego. pozhaluysta. Bezopasnostʹ i Mir." he whispered to his sister, and then looked up at the other Lycan with slightly hazed eyes

"moy samyy tyazhkiy izvineniya, Zakhar. ona .... ne tak stabilʹna, kak ya ... ona budet tantsevatʹ so smertʹyu dlya ostrykh oshchushcheniy ... i vy, ser, vonyayet ot nego na nekotorom urovne ... a takzhe opasnosti." he said, making sure that his twin wouldn't speak, lest she get them into trouble he didn't want to get into

--------------------------------

what will you do about it, mutt? i'm not a weakling.

don't antagonise him. please. Safety and Peace.

my most grievous apologies, Zakhar. she....isn't as stable as i am...she will dance with death for the thrill of it...and you sir, stink of it on some level...as well as danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Wolves and Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Wolves and Men   Of Wolves and Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Wolves and Men
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next