Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The First Attempt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] The First Attempt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 am

Perhaps if he made the Lycan sore enough by playing on his masochistic tendencies he would take a few days off of training, or at least slow down and given the Elf a couple of days to prepare for the next time he chose to attack him.

The belt met his skin again, cracking down across both of his thighs, leaving a large welting mark in its wake.

"I don't see why you insist on fighting against me, it is rather obvious how much you enjoy what I do to you."

He muttered, stepping forward and unzipping the man's pants, pushing them down his thighs to expose the hardened flesh which pressed up against his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 am

He gasped, back arching as the belt came down upon his thighs, leaving a welt even through the thick fabric of his slacks.

"I fight against you because I refuse to lay under you all the time like I used to."

He wasn't going to play the good little slave boy any more. He had done so for two hundred years. That was more than enough.

He writhed a little, biting his lip as his slacks were pulled down.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 am

"I think you're denying yourself, I know what makes you feel good."

He added, leaning over and tracing his tongue up the man's member, sucking on his head for a moment before pulling away from him and bringing the belt down against his now exposed thighs.

"I suppose if you refuse to lay under me I will just have to keep winning."

Lycus smacking the belt over his chest roughly, harder than the other strikes, causing the belt the fray slightly at the edges from the force.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 am

"You also know how to torture me. I don't want that used against me."

He wanted to avoid all possible situations where he could be tortured. Anything that even hinted towards that he wanted nothing to do with.

Right now, though, he didn't have much of a choice.

His lips parted with a soft breathy gasp as the Elf's tongue lapped over his arousal.

He jerked when the belt met with his thighs and then his chest, crying out softly at the whip on his chest.

He laid against the bed, panting softly, staring up at Lycus silently with smouldering silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 am

"Torturing you sexually is rather enjoyable plus once you actually earn a satisfying touch, isn't it just that much better."

He lay over the Lycan again, his cool damp tongue trailing over the blistering mark across his chest, soothing the heated skin.

His hand curled around the man's arousal, stroking him firmly, he was going to get Aleksandr riled up beyond belief before he would be allowed to come.

A small smirk spread across his lips as he brought his free hand up and pushed them into his own mouth slow, his tongue laving against them as he kept his eyes locked onto Alek's.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am

"I prefer being the one that decides whether or not to give a satisfying touch."

He enjoyed being submissive and e reacted very well to being tortured but nothing could compare to the feeling of being sexually dominant. He loved seeing a submissive knelt below him, awaiting orders.

It was a beautiful sight.

He groaned softly, chest pressing up against Lycus' tongue, hips thrusting up into his hand.

His lips parted and he gave a shaky breath as he watched Lycus push his own fingers into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 pm

He gave a small grin as the finger slipped from his mouth and began trailing down his torso slowly.

"I bet you do, I wonder what you would be doing to me right now if you had managed to over power me.

Would I be tied up? struggling against your bonds, the rope biting into my skin, Perhaps I would have my ass up in the air, force into presenting it to you like a prize waiting to be claimed."

The Elf leaned in, his lips brushing up against the Lycan's ear as he spoke in a hushed tone.

"Or would you really try to put me in my place, I'd be on my hands and knees at your feet with a collar around my neck waiting for you to have your way with me and make me your little bitch."

He wanted to taunt the Lycan, a man that was so sure of his victory was bound to his bed, completely helpless.

His fingers trailed lower, guiding their way down his body, stroking over his pelvis before slipping between his cheeks and pushing firmly against his entrance.

He drew small circles for a moment before pushing one of his fingers in firmly, pausing for a moment before slowly thrusting it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:29 pm

A smirk curled Alek's lips.

What would he do to Lycus if their positions were reversed? Oh, he could think of a few things. Lycus was listing off a couple of them well enough.

Hearing what he wanted to do to the Elf was amazing. Arousing.

"Perhaps I'd keep you around for an entire day and do all of those and more," he purred in return.

"One things for sure, though. Those fingers of yours wouldn't be going in my ass." His muscles flexed in anticipation when the Elf's fingers pressed to his entrance.

His head tilted back with a soft groan as the finger pushed into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"An entire day huh? I'll just have to make sure you never get that chance."

He could only imagine what Aleksandr would manage to do to him if he had an entire day with him, it sent dread through him, it would be a safe bet that his backside would be extremely sore after that.

"I know they wouldn't, but I can imagine well enough what you would end up doing to my ass if you had you way.
It must be frustrating, having want you want so close, yet beyond reach."

His backside rubbed up against the Lycan's arousal, grounding down against him as a second finger was pushed inside of him, thrusting slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 pm

"Wouldn't you want to spend an entire day with me, Lycus?"

He'd like to spend an entire day with the Elf. It would be a day well spent, that was for sure. He'd enjoy it.

He groaned softly when Lycus' backside ground against his crotch. His hips pressed upwards to meet his backside.

Frustrating...?

No, not really. He had resigned himself to being the submissive partner today. Dwelling on what-ifs would just annoy him so he felt it better to forget about the what-ifs and just carry on. Enjoy the experience.

That's what he was planning to do, at least.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 pm

"I would, but not as your submissive."

He could imagine how immensely sore he would be after one round with the Lycan, he would want the whole ordeal to be over as quickly as possible.

If Aleksandr had an entire day with him what would he do? No doubt the Elf would be tormented and tortured beyond belief.
It was a situation he wanted to avoid as best he could.

Lycus pushed his fingers in deeper, pressing up against the Lycan's prostate as his other hand reached over to grip his arousal, pumping him painfully slow.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

"You'd like to spend a day with me? Well now." Had the Elf admitted that he wanted to spend time with him before? he could think of an instance.

"Its a shame you wouldn't want to be my submissive. I could make you feel as good as I did last time. Perhaps even better."

Honestly, the Lycan would enjoy it either way. He'd just be a little more sore if he spent the day with Lycus as a submissive. But that wasn't too much of a bad thing.

Alek inhaled sharply, head tipping back and back arching slightly as the fingers pushed deeper inside of him and the Elf's other hand began pumping him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 pm

"Don't let it go to your head, I'd enjoy having many other people spending a day with me, you're not special."

He replied, having an entire day to do as he wanted with someone sounded appealing.

Lycus wasn't opposed to spending a day laying with the Lycan, he couldn't deny that he enjoyed what the man had done to him, but the thought of releasing control of his body to someone else was a terrifying thought, more so when that someone was an ex-slave of his who held a grudge.

"You could, but I highly doubt you would. You made it very clear the other day that you want me to suffer, with that in mine why would I want to be your submissive."

He muttered, what ever Aleksandr had in store for him, it wasn't pleasant.

His hand continued to more, his fingers separating in order to stretch him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Alek snorted a laugh.

Was that intentional or not? He couldn't tell. There wasn't a mocking edge to it, but it could be a jibe at him nonetheless.

"There is no one way to make people suffer." He could easily think of a few ways that involved pleasure that could make the Elf suffer. There were countless ways and he was sure that he could think up a few more if he put his mind to it.

His lips parted and his tongue lapped over his lower lip as the fingers inside of him parted.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"I'd prefer to avoid all the possible ways of suffering."

He didn't want to be made to suffer, no one in their right mind would want to.

Laying with Aleksandr would put him into a position where he was exposed and vulnerable, he didn't trust the man not to take advantage of his situation.

His fingers continued to move, pushing deeper as they spread further apart, twisting and curling inside of the man as the hand around his member began to stroke him more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

"Not all suffering is bad."

Especially not if you had a few masochistic tendencies. Then suffering could be quite... fun. he was definitely in that little group.

He'd admit it to few people, but he did enjoy pain. But he was sure Lycus had already figured that one out.

His hips writhed slightly and he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 pm

"Perhaps not, but I do not trust you to have control over my body."

He could admit that openly, why would he trust Aleksandr enough to let him have control, it was suicidal.

After a few more moments his fingers slipped out of the Lycan as he moved down his body.

His tongue trailed down the man's thigh, lapping out and tasting the skin before he bit down on it harshly.

His mouth traveled higher until his tongue swept out over the Lycan's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Alek's lips curled.

He couldn't take that as an insult. It meant Lycus thought of him as a threat. For years he had strived to become a threat for the Elf and now he had achieved that goal. He was pleased with himself.

He bit back a soft whine when the fingers slid out of him. He felt empty. He hated the feeling of emptiness right after being penetrated like that.

A gasp passed the Lycan's lips when Lycus' teeth bit down harshly on his thigh.

A whine sounded when he felt the the slick heat of Lycus' tongue at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 pm

His tongue drew small circles around the man's entrance, his hands softly caressing his thighs.

The binding vines on his ankles gave only enough slack that the Lycan could only slightly end his knees, though it was enough space for him to get between his legs and have access to him.

A soft purr rumbled in the Elf's chest as his tongue pressed firmly up against the tight ring of muscles before pulling away.

Lycus adjusted his vines, causing them to bind the man's ankles together tightly and force his wrists behind his back, binding them together also.

Once he was securely tied the vines snapped off, so that the Elf could manipulate how he was place.

he grabbed Aleksandr's hips and roll him over onto his stomach, grasping the back of his knees and pushing them forward so that he had his chest and knees on the bed and his backside in the air.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 pm

He gave a shaky breath when the Elf's tongue pressed against him.

Alek grunted and struggled against the vines as they moved him into a different position. Couldn't he ever get a warning for this? He hated just being pushed around without warning.

A soft hiss sounded when he was rolled over and forced into a kneeling position.

Completely bared to the man. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:15 pm

He gave a soft chuckle when Aleksandr hissed, he obviously didn't like being pushed around, too bad, that's what he got for interrupting the Elf's sleep.

Lycus pushed down his own boxer shorts off, moving Alek's pants further down his legs.He wouldn't be able to removed them without letting the man's legs free so he would simply leave them on since they were out of the way.

He knelt behind the man and positioned his hardened flesh behind thrusting forward, pushing himself into the Lycan firmly, gripping his hips and pulling him back until his was inside completely.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:19 pm

He shifted a little, trying to find a comfortable position.

Without his arms to cushion him, his face and shoulders were pressed against the bed uncomfortably. He at least wanted a comfortable position to lay in while he was being fucked.

Alek lurched forwards, lips parting with a loud gasp as he was pushed in to.

A whine sounded when he was pulled back so the man was completely filling him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:30 pm

The Elf's head tilted back slightly as he gave a low moan, having Aleksandr on this angle felt amazing, he was tight and he could enter him completely.

Lycus kept a firm grip on Alek's hips, puling him back each time he thrust forward, causing him to push in further and harder.

The Lycan would benefit from this too, in this position each of his thrusts would push down firmly on his prostate, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

With each thrust the Lycan writhed and moaned.

He was caught between the uncomfortable position and the intense pleasure that was pulsing through his body.

The pleasure was quickly winning out.

Alek panted softly, face twisting in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Lycus groaned as his head slumped forward, this was not how he thought he would be waking up in the morning but he definitely wasn't complaining.

His nails bit harshly into the Lycan's hips as he continued to pull the man back on his thrusts as the speed and ferocity increased.

One hand slid down the man's side and grasped back into Aleksandr's member, stroking him with the same speed and power as his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The First Attempt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next