Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The First Attempt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The First Attempt Empty
PostSubject: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

It had been well over a week since he had last seen Lycus.

He had been biding his time, working out and devising battle plans. He wanted to do this right. There was no way he'd allow himself to lose.

The Elf's bedroom door creaked open as quietly as the Lycan could manage. The Elf had to be asleep. It was three in the morning. Unless he was nocturnal, he would definitely be asleep.

Alek was tired. Perhaps it hadn't been the best idea to stay up through the night. He probably would have been better napping and waking himself up a little before now. But he wouldn't let that stop him from going through with this.

The Lycan padded towards the bed slowly, silver eyes narrowing slightly.

When he was a few feet away, he pounced.

Last edited by Alpha Aleksandr on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:50 am

Elves were not known for their heightened senses, Vampires and Lycans were generally better in that department unless they were in the woods, then no one could rival an Elf.

However even Lycus could hear the door creak open, he was a light sleeper and when he heard feet padding softly against his floor he knew who it was, Aleksandr had finally come for him, but he had prepared for this.

The Lycan never made it onto the bed, instead when he was a few inches away from landing on the Elf he had been ensnared and hoisted into the air by vines which coiled themselves tightly around his body.

As soon as the deal had been struck he went down and purchased himself some barbed-wire vine, a fast growing vine that is incredibly, despite the name the plant only hand small prickles which helps it twine together thickly, perfect for trapping a Lycan.

He had placed dozens of the plants beneath his bed to ensure his protection.

Lycus slowly opened his eyes to stare up at the ensnared Lycan, a smirk spreading across his lips, he was an Elf, he had control over foliage and the man had walked right into it.

"Morning Aleksandr."

He yawned softly as the vines curled over him, growing thicker and wrapping themselves around him, binding his arms to his side and holding his legs together before snaking up around his neck.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 am

Alek gave a shocked little yelp when the vines twined around him.

He hadn't been expecting a trap. Especially not a plant trap. He could only do so much fighting against plants.

The Lycan thrashed and growled, trying to break free of the plants as they bound his arms and legs together.

How did this go so wrong so quickly?

He had expected to just be able to attack the Elf. He didnt factor in any traps like this.

"Morning Lycus," he replied with a pseudo-pleasant smile, still struggling.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:04 am

"I don't think my Smilax Australis likes you very much."

He muttered as he sat up, the vines promptly hoisting the Lycan back, positioning him so that the Elf could see him.

Each branch that was broken was replaced by another, with the Elf here the plants could keep growing at their rapid pace, Aleksandr would give in to exhaustion before he broke free of them.

"I figured sleeping in the woods would be a bit obvious and with my scent over everything in this room I knew you wouldn't pick up on the fact that I have brought more plants in here."

Elves smelled like the woods, discerning their scent from any other plant was impossible, Lycus' room would just constantly smell of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 am

He growled softly.

He wasn't much fold of these damned plants, either. He didn't want to be caught up in these damned plants any longer.

And he just couldn't break free. Every time he managed to break a branch, it grew again and he was tied even tighter.

"So pathetic that you have to hide behind your plants, Lycus?"

Alek hated control over plants. He really hated it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 am

The Elf gave a yawn as he brought his hand up and rubbed his eyes.

"So pathetic that you have to sneak up on a man whilst he is sleeping, Aleksandr?"

A smirk spread across his lips, if he was so pathetic for hiding behind his own powers then what did that make the Lycan for resorting to such lowly tactics?

"I had no idea you were so cowardly, are you truly that scared of losing to me in a fair fight?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:00 am

"How many times have you had me dragged to your room still asleep?"

More times than he had been bothered to count. Numerous times he had woken up to a whip across his back and Lycus stood above him.

"I thought I'd return the favour and see how you like it."

Just a part of his revenge.

His struggling slowed to a stop. He was getting nowhere with these plants.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 am

"You're much more compliant when you're sleeping."
He muttered, getting Aleksandr to do what he wanted was an impossible task, so he got creative with his ways of forcing him into obedience.

"Seems you will never know that since you can't manage to sneak up on me.
Perhaps you should train harder, the work your doing doesn't seem to be doing much."

He taunted, Alek had doubted his physical ability but it seemed he still was about to best the Lycan.

The vines shifted, wrapping around his wrists and ankles, flipping him over and pulling down onto the bed as the Elf got to his feet.

Once Alek was on the bed the vines coiled themselves around the bedposts, pulling him out stretched.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 am

"I'm sure you'll be more compliant when you're asleep."

He doubted Lycus would be able to fight back if he was asleep. No one could fight if they were asleep.

"I plan to train much harder after this."

He began struggling again as the vines shifted, trying to break free as best as he could, growling loudly and cursing the Elf as he was stretched out.

Fuck, he was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:20 am

"I think I've bet you Aleksandr, and I did so without laying a single finger on you.

So now tell me, who is less capable in their roll as Elder?"

He chuckled again, some Lycan he was, for all his muscle and strength he couldn't even beat an Elf when he had the advantage.

"All brawn and no brain."

He muttered, stroking his hand over the Lycan's chest, how many times would Aleksandr underestimate him?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 am

Less capable of their role as an Elder?

"I don't know. How well are you ruling over your Elves? Know them all by name yet?"

Being an Elder wasn't all about being able to fight. You needed to know your underlings well to be a good Elder.

Alek began growling loudly again, thrashing violently, tugging sharply at the vines curling around his wrists and ankles.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 am

"You know, I think I will buy that muzzle for you, sometimes I just get so sick of hearing you talk."

He replied as he perched himself on the Lycan's lap despite his thrashing, he couldn't move much, not with how the vines spread him out.

"What was my reward for beating you again? Oh yes, this."

Lycus reached over, giving the man's backside a tight squeeze, his lips quirked up, it seemed Aleksandr had come here expecting to claim his own reward with how he had come dressed only in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:38 am

"Just try it."

There was no way he'd allow himself to be muzzled. He'd bite through any gag forced into his mouth. He wouldn't let anything near his mouth.

He growled when Lycus settled in his lap, hips bucking upwards to try and force him off, probably only succeeding in thrusting his hips against the Elf's.

His eyes slid shut when the hand squeezed his ass.

Another soft growl rumbled deep in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 am

"So, are you going to be a man and take it, knowing that you lost to me, or are you going to be a pup and try to run off with your tail between you legs."

Right now that was exactly where Lycus wanted to be, between Aleksandr's legs.

As the Lycan's hips bucked upwards he ground downwards, rubbing his body up against the Lycan's crotch.

"I wonder how many days your ache for after I'm done with you. better yet I wonder how many people will see my marks all over your body and know exactly what I did to you."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 am

"I promised you this if you won."

He'd admit defeat this time. But the war wasn't won yet. No, this was merely the first battle in a long series of them. He was determined to win the war.

And he'd admit that he was excited about laying with the Elf again. He wanted Lycus to fuck him again. He just wouldn't admit that to him. He'd be more than happy to keep quiet about that.

He bit his lips with a soft groan when the Elf's hips rocked against his.

Oh God. The mental images that the Elf's words left with him were beautiful. He could already see dark marks littering his skin and the delicious ache that'd stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 am

A smile spread across his lips, at least Aleksandr knew when he was beaten.

"Tonight, you're mine."

He muttered, grinding his hips down against the Lycan's, he wanted to hear more of those moans, he would own his body tonight, and he would claim it, as was his right.

Leaning down he gripped onto the man's chin and forced it upwards, exposing his vulnerable neck.

The Elf's teeth scraped down over the soft skin, his tongue darting out, sampling his prize.

Lycus wasted no time in biting down roughly on the side of Aleksandr's neck, right below his ear, he would leave a large mark here that no one would miss.

He chews on the skin for a moment before biting down harder until the skin broke and blood flooded his mouth which promptly dribbled down his chin and dripped steadily on the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 am

"And next time you're mine."

He was beat this time but this would only motivate him to do better next time. Next time he'd be the one to claim the prize.

But he was winning something tonight, at least. He would enjoy this, even if he had been the one to 'lose.'

His head tilted back when his chin was forced upwards. A shiver ran down his spine as the Elf's dull teeth scraped over his skin.

He groaned loudly, biting his lip sharply, when he was bitten.

He shivered again when he felt his hot blood rolling down over his tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:11 am

"I wouldn't count on it."

He purred as his tongue lapped out over the bleeding wound, he was going to take this slow, he would savor his victory.

The Elf was going to cover Aleksandr's body in his own bite marks, enough of them that there was no chance of people not seeing them.

Once the bleeding slowed down on one wound he would create another, sinking his teeth into the man's neck, torso, arm and even marking his pelvis.

Each mark was made with care, the skin was carefully torn into forming perfect marks then he would suck on them, darkening the skin while his tongue lapped up as many of the droplets of blood that trailed over his skin.

Though through his efforts the man was still streaked in his own blood which trailed down his side and stained his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 am

Each bite was met with a low groan.

The Lycan's back arched a little with each tear of his skin and his head tilted back once more, hair pooling around his head on the bedsheets.

He writhed against the bonds, teeth sinking into his lip again.

He loved being bitten.

But being bound like this where he couldn't do anything about it was torture. With each bite he could feel himself getting more and more aroused and nothing he could do would help with that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:23 am

The Elf's eyes turned up the Lycan as he bit into his lips, he slide up his body and stole the lip from him, taking it into his mouth and nipping it until small droplets of blood seeped from it.

His mouth was already filled with the sweet tang of the man's blood which he would be able to smell all to clearly every single time he exhales.

"You can have a small taste."

He purred, releasing the lip so that Aleksandr could suck onto it, perhaps small moments of mercy would win over some favor in case Lycus did lose at some point.

The Elf's icy stare shone as he looked down at the man, his tongue tracing over his own red stained lips, a loud purr rumbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 am

A soft moan sounded when the Elf bit into his lip hard enough to make it bleed.

He whimpered, moaned and writhed, hips pressing upwards insistently, grinding up against the Elf with a groan.

He wanted more.

The Lycan's eyes squeezed shut and he gave a soft whimper again.

Already he felt needy. He needed to be touched more. Bitten harder, groped more. Something. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 am

"Oh no, not yet."

He chuckled, swaying his hips from side to side, rubbing his backside up against the Lycan's clothed arousal.

Lycus was going to do this in his own sweet time, he was going to drag out the Lycan's torture until he was about to burst, he was the one who had won, he had no obligation to satisfy Alek's needs, though he might, if he behaved.

"May I will touch you if you beg me too."

He muttered softly as he leaned back down, his tongue tracing over each bite mark, his hot breath flowing over the damp skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am

He whimpered softly.

That was cruel. Very cruel. Was Lycus just going to rile him up until he got to a point where he'd be begging for it?

His hips pressed upwards, grinding against the Elf's backside.

A loud snort sounded and his silver eyes flickered open to stare up at Lycus dully. Beg him? Not a chance. He wouldn't beg right now. Not a chance on the Elf's life.

He gave a shaky breath, head tilting back slightly when the tongue lapped over his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 am

He chuckled as Aleksandr snorted, that was the reaction he was expecting.

"I'm not going to force you to beg, you might just be whimpering a whole lot more, I plan on taking this slow and enjoying myself."

With that said Lycus pulled himself off of the Lycan and got to his feet, moving over to his cupboards and pulling them open.

"This isn't the dungeon so I will just have to improvise."

The Elf returned after a few moments with a leather belt in hand, he wrapped the buckle around his palm and held onto it before lashing the length of it across Aleksandr's stomach, the leather giving off a satisfying crack as it hit against the skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 am

The dungeon.

God, he could only imagine what would happen if he had jumped hi near the dungeon and this was the outcome.

Perhaps another time he would jump him near the dungeon and drag him down there and have some fun with him. It had been a while since he had played with so many toys. He'd have fun doing so.

The muscles in his stomach tensed and he gave a low gasp when the belt came down upon his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The First Attempt   [M] The First Attempt Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The First Attempt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next