Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just Give Me A Reason

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Just Give Me A Reason Empty
PostSubject: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Asher sat curled up at the top of her bed, wearing a dark green tshirt and a pair of black boxers much larger than what would actually fit her tiny frame. Coilean had given her some of his clothes for the time being until they could go out shopping to get her some clothes for herself.

Coilean was sat at the foot of her bed, legs crossed, facing her.

The two chatted idly, sharing stories and laughing at each others terrible jokes. He hadn't the heart to leave her side in the past few days. he hadn't acted like the Pet he should be, even though he was wearing his collar. He just didn't care at the moment. Keeping Asher calm was much more important than keeping Belial happy at the moment.

She had quickly become a part of their twisted little family.

The two of them fell silent for a short while, Coilean leaning back against the bed and Asher turning her gaze out of the window.

Minutes passed and the two stayed in a comfortable silence. Asher liked that. She didnt feel the need to talk and fill the silence with Coilean. The silence was comfortable. No awkwardness. No nothing. Just peace. Peace that she didn't feel often.

A soft hum sounded from the girl. She didn't look around, just stared silently out of the window. It looked like she didn't even realise she was humming, even as the soft sound began to take shape.

Coilean perked up slightly. He knew that song. He waited, listening silently for a few moments as she hummed before his lips parted.

"At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You're an asshole but I love you
And you make me so mad I ask myself," he sang softly.

The woman's humming cut short and she bit her lip, cheeks flushing a dark red. "S-sorry."

The Lycan looked up with an arched brow. "What's there to be sorry for? You're allowed to sing." His silver eyes lit up. "You know what? Lets go sing. As loud as we want where no one else will hear us. Just the two of us."

The woman looked unsure. She only ever sang when she was alone. She... she didn't think she was that good at singing. She didn't want anyone else to have to hear her singing. "I-I don't know..."

Coilean reached forwards to grasp her hand, tugging on it gently, coaxing her to stand. "It'll only be us. No one else will near. It'll just be a little fun. And to tell you the truth, I'm not all that good at singing. I play instruments more than I sing. Its my brother that has the vocal talent." He started walking backwards, pulling Asher along with him. "Just one song and then we can come back up here, I promise."

She looked unsure, but followed behind him slowly. "F-fine... Just one song."

The Lycan sent the woman a blinding smile as he pulled her along. He'd love to see her get lost in music. He wanted to see her forget the world for a little while and just enjoy herself.

Coilean led her down to the Ballroom, smiling as he pulled her towards the grand piano sat at the back of the room. He lifted her easily to sit on the piano, slightly disturbed by her weight. She was just so skinny...

The Irishman pulled up the piano stool and lifted the lid and ran his fingers over the beautiful keys. "You're a fan of P!NK, right? Let's see if you know this one."

His fingers played over the keys, eyes sliding closed. He fumbled a little, trying to make up the tune as he went along and have it sound like the song. He didn't know the song note from note. the best he could hope for was an imitation. He just hoped she recognised it.

She did. her lips parted slightly. her voice was soft, hesitant. More of a whisper than actually singing.

"Right from the start
You were a thief you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep
Things you never say to me
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love."

Coilean smiled up at her encouragingly as she almost-sang. Just a little more. Just a little more powerful. He wanted her to get lost in the music.

"Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again."

The Irishman hummed softly in time with her. She was doing so well. Already her voice was getting more powerful as she gained confidence.

"I'm sorry I don't understand where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine," he sang, loud and confident, and just a little flat. He was being truthful when he said he wasn't the best singer.

She giggled softly, one hand coming up to cover her mouth, missing her line.

He chuckled, too.

"Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everything
And its all in your mind." He arched a brow at her as he sang.

"Yeah but this is happening."

"You've been having real bad dreams
Oh oh
You used to lie so close to me
Oh oh."

"There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between out love, our love, oh our love, our love."

Her face lit up as she slowly lost herself in the song. She was enjoying herself immensely. Her voice was gaining power. It was a little hoarse. She wasn't used to putting so much life into her singing.

"Just give me a reason
It's in the stars
And we can learn to love again," they sang together, smiling at each other, green and silver eyes bright. They were both enjoying themselves.

"I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my heart
Your not broken just bent and we can learn to love again," he sang, fingers still moving along the keys in a poor rendition of the song.

"Oh tears ducts and rust."

"I'll fix it for us." There was a promise in his eyes. He would fix this. She'd be fine. She'd get over Hendrika, even if it meant just moving onto another Master. She'd be fixed and she'd enjoy life once more. The way it should be enjoyed.

"We're collecting dust but our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason
It's in the stars
And we can learn to love again."

With a final flourish, his fingers passed over the keys.

The two were panting softly, smiling brightly and very happy with what they had just done.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Belial hadn’t seen Asher or Coilean in a few days despite what the Lycan had said about finding him once she was asleep.

After his talk with Zakhar he had brooded and thought for
quite a while, he had come to the conclusion that he was going to find a new Master for Asher as soon as possible, he wasn’t going to keep her.

He ventured off to find the two of them, stepping towards
the ballroom silently, leaning against the door as he watched the two of them sing, quite poorly, with one another.

They had bonded, he hadn’t seen Coilean so close with
someone, he looked happy, and she seemed like a completely different person when she was around him.

He had seen that look in Coilean’s eyes, he wanted to make
everything right for her, and he held a lot of compassion within him.

The man sighed softly, at the end of the day he wanted to do
whatever for right for Asher, she had been through so much and deserved better than what she had been dealt.

Zakhar would welcome her with open arms, Coilean was already attached to her, Belial couldn’t make her leave now.

He ran his hands through his hair, quickly changing his earlier decision; he would take the girl under his wing.

“First a Dominion, then a Demon, a Fallen and now I’m
turning into a freaking Guardian. Make up your bloody mind Belial.”

He grumbled quietly to himself before gaining his composure
and stepping into the ballroom, his books clicking against the hardwood floor as he moved forward, his eyes trailing over the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 am

Coilean had noticed Belial as soon as he had approached the ballroom door. He had been constantly on guard with Asher around. he didn't want anything bad happening to her for fear that she could break.

He hadn't reacted, though. He had a hunch that if Asher knew Belial was there she'd draw back into her shell again. he wanted her to enjoy herself for a while.

She was. The woman had a bright smile on her face. Her eyes were a sparkling bright colour that hadn't been present since she was a young child. Singing with the Lycan had been an amazing experience that she had truly enjoyed.

But the sudden confidence in her faded quickly. Her head snapped around when she heard the footsteps moving across the room and you could see her confidence deflate in front of your eyes.

She hunched slightly, slipping off the piano as her eyes settled on Belial. She bit her lip gently, moving to settle on her knees, head bowed, hands clasped in her lap. Belial had heard her singing. He must have thought it was such a racket. What sort of punishment would he have for her for doing something so terrible?

Coilean leaned back, torso twisting so his back was to Belial, and settled a hand on top of the kneeling woman's head. He stroked her hair gently. "Afternoon, Belial," he greeted as he continued to stroke her dark hair gently. It felt strange speaking while he had the collar around his neck. Belial had made it clear that he was a pet when the collar was around his neck. He was an animal. He didn't think or speak like a human.

It made him feel slightly uncomfortable doing it but he wouldn't remove his collar himself and he wouldn't act like a pet until he was sure Asher would be okay. Pets weren't helpful here.

When he knew Asher had a good Master to take care of her, he'd go back to being the Fallen's good little doggie.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

“Good afternoon,” he replied as he continued to walk forward, stopping a small distance away from the two.

He could clearly see how Asher’s demeanor changed, guilt flooded through him, she had been doing so much better with Coilean and all he had to do was appear and ruin all of their progress.

Belial moved up behind the pair, his hands reaching down to remove the Lycan’s collar from around his neck.

For the moment he would allow Coilean to be a man, he needed him this way until Asher was comfortable again because it was clear that the Fallen was not good at dealing with the emotionally damaged.

“Coilean I would like to talk to you for a moment, privately.”

He muttered, slipping the man’s collar into his pocket before walking back towards the doorway, taking this girl on would be a delicate matter, as such he would require the help of all those who served under him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Coilean's lips curled upwards when his collar was removed.

He didn't have to feel uneasy at the moment. That was good. He'd feel much more comfortable now.

His eyes flickered up to the Demon and he nodded.

The Lycan slid off the bench and knelt in front of Asher. His hands cupped her cheeks gently and he coaxed her face upwards. "I want you to sit and practise your singing while I'm gone. Sing as loudly and as badly as you want. But I want to hear you singing when I'm stood outside. Understood?"

The woman nodded in response, leaning into the gentle touches on her cheeks. Being ordered to do something she enjoyed doing. She was overjoyed.

Coilean smiled softly and bowed his head to kiss her forehead before standing and turning to Belial.

He padded after him silently, closing the door behind them and leaning against it, smiling as her voice seeped through the door. She was such a good girl. She had done what she had been told to do immediately and she sounded like she was letting go and enjoying doing what she had been ordered to do, too.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

“I know I was too harsh on her earlier, I lost my temper, Zakhar has already scolded me for that.”

He muttered, running his hand through his hair and sighing, he had thought he had made up his mind when he came down here but that had changed so quickly.

“He also gave me an idea, one I rejected completely until now. Asher needs someone who knows what they are doing to care for her, but more than that she needs people around her that will support her and take care of her until she is well again.”

His eyes gazed down, bright purple meeting with piercing silver as he stared at the Lycan.

“I can’t promise that she will get the help she needs with any other Master that takes her, chances are they wouldn’t be any more helpful to her than her last Master.

Zakhar has already given me his opinion on it but I wanted to talk to you about this too, this doesn’t just affect her or me, it will affect all of us.

I’m going to take Asher as my Slave, at least that way I can personally assure her safety and we will have to work together in order to get her eating properly and getting her over all the problems she has developed, it is going to take quite a lot of time but if we are gentle with her I am sure we can make this work.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm

The Lycan gave a little shrug.

In all honesty, he would have done the same. He wasn't the best with trying to comfort people. When he bonded with people he would happily try to comfort them, but otherwise he was just as useless at dealing with emotional issues as Belial was.

But good on Zakhar for scolding their Master. His respect for the younger Lycan raised slightly.

Coilean nodded. Yes, that sounded right. She needed more than just one person to help her. She needed a lot of people. Friends. Family.

His gaze didn't waver as Belial's eyes bored into his.

Any other Master? Did that mean? No, Coilean. Stop jumping to conclusions.

His eyes widened slightly when his 'jumping to conclusions' was correct. Belial was taking her as his Slave. After a moment of shock, his expression faded into a gentle smile.

"You know, you're getting a lot more compassionate than I remember you being when we first met," the Lycan stated, stepping forwards, pushing off the wall. He leaned up to press a gentle kiss to the Fallen's lips.

"I like this nicer Belial. he should stick around for a while."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

He kissed the man back softly, a small smile pulling at his lips.

“You weren’t exactly a pleasure to be around either, if my memory serves, following me down an alley with holy water, and I distinctly remember a few exorcisms. “

He sighed softly; he knew exactly who was to blame for him being more compassionate.

“You can thank Archinoam and Zakhar for this new found compassion.”

He grabbed hold of the Lycan’s hand and placed it over his chest so the man could feel the heart being strongly in his chest, it was a symbol of his soul being healed, something unheard of amongst those who had fallen, yet Belial was living proof that it could be done.

“I’m not going to expect her to work just yet; personally I would not feel comfortable laying a hand on her until her body is in slightly better shape.

I am too use to dealing with you and Zakhar, being rough wasn’t really an issue but she is a lot more delicate.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm

"I never tried to be a pleasure," he chuckled softly. "Even now I want to piss you off sometimes."

But now pissing the Fallen off skirting along the lines of pissing on the floor and talking like a human rather than trying to kill him.

"Oh, I will go and thank them personally very soon."

Beating. Belial's heart was beating. His hand fisted in the Fallen's shirt and he smiled softly. Never would he see the day that a Demon's heart starts beating, he had thought. But that day had come.

"Let her work. She doesn't feel complete unless she's doing something." His eyes turned back to the door. "Let her clean and cook for you for now."

The two of them had been talking a lot about her old life. "She only ever had Sessions once or twice a week. Hendrika only went to her when she was horny and couldn't get someone else. Bitch. Otherwise she was just a housemaid with a collar around her neck and a rather revealing uniform. We'll work on getting her weight up and making her healthier. Honestly, I don't think you'll have much of a hard time getting her to look after herself when you make the contract."

Asher had unloaded all of her confusion and worries onto him while they talked. He knew a surprising amount about her.

"She still holds loyalties with Hendrika. If she takes on a new Master, she'll do exactly what they tell her to do. Contract her and get her to increase her meals over time. She won't throw a fit like she did the other day if her Master told her to do it."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

"Alright then, cooking for the three of us, twice a day, should consume a lot of her time, at least that will give her something keep her mind of things."

A small smile spread across his lips as he looked down at Coilean.

"Looks like I wont have to clean up your messes from now on."

He chuckled softly, perhaps if he knew that Asher would be made to clean up his urine he would stop peeing on the floor.

There was plenty that she could do for him besides sex, it would be good to have a woman around, she could walk Coilean when he got bored and look after him when Belial was out.

"I suppose I will have to write her up a contract for her, but first things first, she is going to be my Slave, I want her dressed as such, I wont have one of mine walking about in clothing far too big for them.

At the moment you're the closest one to her, I want you to take her into town and buy her some clothing and anything else that she will need."

Belial fished out his wallet from his pocket and handed the Lycan his credit card, she was going to belong to him, it was his responsibility to pay for her needs, no one elses.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm

"Four," he corrected immediately. She'd be cooking for herself now, too. No two pieces of bread that had been shown a slice of cheese. He wanted her to eat something substantial that she cooked.

The Lycan gave a soft chuckle.

"I could always get adventurous and actually pee on you rather than just the floor." He arched a brow in challenge. Would he make Asher clean that up, he wondered.

"I think she looks good in my clothes," he replied, lips curling up into a little smirk.

But he'd like to see her in clothes that would fit her. Skirts and dresses. Shirts and jeans when she was feeling lazy. Something that fit her properly and showed off her beauty instead of making her look far too thin and small.

"All right. I'm on shopping duty."

He took the card from him with a little smirk. "Can we get some nice things to play with, too?" he purred as his smirk widened a little.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yes, four."
He corrected himself, he wasn't going to let another piece of bread enter that woman's mouth, it had very little nutritional value, it was no wonder she was so thin.

"If you pee on me you are going to find yourself on stage at the club in a very uncomfortable position while I publicly punish you."

He replied, his eyes narrowing at the promise, he would make sure that Coilean never did it again.

"I think she deserves some clothes of her own, don't you?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly, how long had it been since she had owned clothes that she had picked out that were just for her.

"Things to play with? Only if I get to play with them."
He purred his words, if Coilean wanted to buy some toys he could, but Belial would be the one using them on him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 pm

"Such a terrible fate."

It was already a well-known fact that Coilean liked exhibitionism. He had admitted it to himself and he was pretty sure Belial knew already that he liked being put on display for people.

The more people he met that were a part of his life, the more accepting of it he became. He was more than happy to admit things to himself now that he was realising that this lifestyle could be fairly normal.

"Definitely. We'll dress her up all pretty-like, don't you worry."

His silver eyes flashed. "We might even think about getting some ...less pretty clothing to show off to Master when he's been good." His teeth flashed in a cheeky little grin.

"Once again, if Master's been good, we'll let him play."

The cheekiness left him and he turned a more serious look on the Fallen. "Go write up her contract. We'll come up to your room when we're back. I wont tell her about this. You get the pleasure of doing so later. We'll see you in a couple hours, Belial."

He leaned forwards to lay another soft kiss to the Fallen's lips before disappearing back into the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:04 pm

"You've not had to go through one of my public punishings, I'm sure Asher has seen her fair share of them, perhaps she could enlighten you."

The Fallen chuckled, a small smirk spreading across his lips, no wonder the girl was wary of him, she had seen him in full action up on that stage, she had seen what he could do.

"If Master's been good?" Belial cocked a quizzical eyebrow at the Lycan.

"I don't have a reputation of being good."
He added, he kissed Coilean back softly, giving the man a firm pat on the backside as he turned around to head back into the room.

Once he was gone Belial disappeared, porting up to his bedroom to write up his newest contract.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

They were out in town for hours before they finally returned.

Both carried a couple of bags but neither of them minded.

Asher smiled up at the Lycan happily. She wore a simple grey sweater dress and a pair of skinny jeans rather than Coilean's far too large clothing. Her hair had been tied up and that showed off the piercings in her ears. She had always had the holes but Hendrika had taken the piercings from her when she had terminated the contract.

But now all the unused holes had been filled. She felt better now she had her piercings back.

The two of them deposited a couple bags in Asher's room. Bags that they didn't want Belial to see just yet. They were for when he was a good Master and deserved a treat.

They still carried a couple bags. Most of them were Asher's clothing but there was one filled with a few things Coilean had decided to pick up. Most of them from a good pet shop.

The Lycan knocked on Belial's door and waited for an answer, slinging an arm around Asher adn pulling her closer, nuzzling against her with a smile. Everything was going well. He was happy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Belial had been at his desk, dutifully writing up the contract he would present to Asher once her and Coilean returned from their shopping trip.

When he heard the knock at the door a soft smile graced his lips, that would be them.

He got to his feet and padded over to the door, opening it, his eyes automatically drawn to the woman, she looked so much better dressed in clothes that fit her, yes she was still far too skinny but at least her clothes didn't make her look even smaller.

"Come in you two, I hope you enjoyed your trip into town."

He was trying to be as pleasant as possible, he wanted to make a better impression on Asher than the one he had left her with last time.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 pm

The woman quieted a little when Belial opened the door.

But she still held the smile and stayed standing. She was in a good mood and Coilean had told her that she didn't need to bow to Belial. He was a person just the same as those two.

And Coilean had been sure to bring up the fact that he had fucked Belial twice. He wasn't the big, scary, untouchable person she thought he was.

"We did," Coilean replied, leading her into the room. His eyes turned to the dog bed that he would usually gravitate towards before he shook his head and led the Changeling to the bed, sitting down on it and pulling her down next to him.

"We got some nice stuff. And you enjoyed yourself, didn't you, Ash?"

The woman's green eyes flickered up to Coilean before turning to Belial. She gave a little nod and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm

"I'm glad to hear it and Asher those new clothes look wonderful on you."

He added, a small smile gracing his lips as he looked at the woman, he didn't let is gaze linger in case he made the woman uncomfortable.

"Actually, Asher, I have something I wish to discuss with you."

Belial moved to his desk and picked up the piece of paper which he had neatly written his contract upon.

He crossed the room and handed it to her before sitting back in his seat.

"Please, read it through."

He muttered as he made himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm

She blushed a little, eyes lowering to her lap but her smile not fading from her lips.

He thought she looked nice. No. He thought she looked wonderful. She hadn't had a compliment like that in a long time.

Her eyes flickered up curiously. What did he want to talk to her about?

She shifted a little when he approached, eyes landing on the paper in his grasp.

The woman looked up at the Fallen for a few long moments as he handed her the papers before finally descending to the pages.

Her eyes snapped up to him, wide with shock after she had read the first few lines. This was a contract. A Slave contract. Did he...?

Her tongue lapped over her lips before falling back to the page again. She read and reread the contract, trying to memorise every word of it. After a few minutes she set the pages aside and looked up at the Fallen silently.

Her face was blank and expressionless as she stared at him; letting on nothing of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm

He looked over at the woman, his features calm as he took in her blank expression.

"Firstly I want to apologize for my actions the other day, the subject was something I am passionate about and I let my emotions run high.

Secondly I want you to know that I am not offering you this from a sense of pity or obligation.

Zakhar, Coilean and myself have become quite fond of you in the short time you have been here, I have discussed this with both of them and all of us would gladly welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay.

This contract, it is more than just a Slave and Master relationship, as dysfunctional as it may seem the three of us are like a family now, we look after one another, I want you to be a part of that."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm

He was apologising?

She had never seen a Master apologise to someone before. That was surreal in itself. But he was apologising to her? Her of all people. A lowly little reject Slave girl. It made it almost unbelievable.

Her eyes turned up to Coilean when he was mentioned.

Belial had talked to him about taking her on and he hadn't said anything? The Lycan responded with a sheepish little grin.

Family.

Her eyes turned back to the Fallen.

They wanted her in their family.

She struggled with her thoughts. Would she accept this contract? If she did she'd be closer to Coilean and Zakhar. She had become fond of them in their short time together, too.

But what about Hendrika? She still foolishly clung to the hope that she would take her back.

The woman's lips parted before she closed her mouth again. She pushed herself to her feet and gathered the contract together, padding silently over to Belial. She stood in front of him, watching him silently as she set the pages down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Once again he couldn't read her, she moved silently and placed the papers down without a word, would she sign them or would she leave them there and decline his offer.

He had to admit that he would be disappointed if she walked away now, the boys seemed so fond of her and it would've been nice having her around, slowly seeing her get more confident in herself.

He could picture having all three of his Slaves in the club with him, showing everyone present what they could do.

But the Fallen was getting ahead of himself, she was yet to decide, he turned his purple gaze up to her, looking at her quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

She stared down at him silently for a few minutes, trying to pluck up the courage to do what she wanted to do.

Her lips parted after a few minutes.

Her eyes slid shut and she bowed her head to kiss Belial softly, hands moving to cup his cheeks gently.

The woman pulled back and turned to the desk, picking up a pen and bending over to sign the contract.

What chance did she have of getting back together with Hendrika? It was... it was never going to happen. She had to get over that.

And Belial had been so kind to her. Not only Belial. Zakhar and Coilean, too. They were a wonderful little family and she would more than happily join them.

She set the pen down and handed the signed contract the Belial before kneeling at his feet with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Belial's eyes widened slightly as she kissed him, but he kissed her back gently, smiling as she signed the contract and knelt down at his feet.

Welcome to the family Asher.

He thought to himself as he reached out and gave her a soft pet on the head before standing.

"Your duties are simple, I expect dinner to be served at six o'clock on the dot down in the kitchen, all four of us will be eating, you already know our portion sizes and serving preferences.

At the beginning of each week I would like you to have a menu ready for the weeks meals so that I can over look them.

I will have a list of chores for you ready each day and placed on my desk for you, once they are completed to standard then the rest of the day is yours.

I want Coilean walked daily so we will be having a session tomorrow to see if you can handle him. If not we will continue to work each day until you can keep him under control."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Her eyes slid shut and she leaned up into the hand patting her head gently, still smiling softly.

She felt more...herself now. She was owned and she liked that. The thought of having her entire life controlled by someone else made her feel so much better about herself.

She listened silently to what he had to say.

Dinner for four at six. She'd cook breakfast for them. She always did cook breakfast; she wouldn't stop now.

She'd create a menu for the week for him to look over. Easy enough.

Daily chored to do. She could do that just fine, too.

Walking Coilean. Also easy enough to do. She was happy with this set up.

"Yes, Master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Give Me A Reason
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next